June 21, 2024, 01:48:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378795 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: December 30, 2008, 10:27:41 PM »

I just left crazy Joy's chatroom, I can't believe I was over there reading, but was very interesting. Supposedly George and Cindy are godparents to Joy's kids. One of the people gave out Amy H phone number, said she called her the other night. 

You are remembering correctly. It is available if anyone doubts it.

Didn't some smart monkey find us the report where Joy got her charges of running from the cops dismissed because of her mental condition?

And didn't her husband get arrested for child abuse?

PS.  I hope I am remembering this correctly as I wouldn't want to start a rumor like this.  But I think the actual record was posted so we all got to see it for ourselves.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: December 30, 2008, 10:27:47 PM »

I don't believe the Anthonys ever loved Caylee. They sure didn't love Caylee enough to keep her safe and they didn't love her more than KC or their appearances. CA must save KC at all costs and get them money at all costs.

IF CA had loved Caylee enough she would NEVER have let KC take her off at night to spend the night in various boyfriends beds, laying around on couches at parties where there was booze and drugs and God only knows what else. From the drunken pictures of KC Caylee could have been molested and she would have never known or cared.

CA didn't care enough about Caylee to find out what sort of life the poor child was leading. Caylee was a VERY abused child. I wish to God someone had called child protective services long ago, as Caylee might still be alive.

KC was an unfit mother and CA was an unfit grandmother. A grandmother who did not even know the babysitter's name of phone number is more than unfit, she just DID NOT CARE. She knew KC was not working, and she knew about the incest - CPS could have taken that child with all they had to hide.

Yep-  Tell it like it is, Sistah. Cindy had to have known that Casey had no job because she supported her and Caylee.  She also knew that Casey stole money for the family, "A lot of money" from her and even the nursing home money from Cindy's parents.  If she were an "Event planner" at Universal, she would have gotten a salary.  Cindy knew.  Cindy also knew that there was no baby sitter (I guess they think "Nanny" sounds upper class or something) and that Casey took Cayley God knows where during the daytime.  If Cindy had loved Caylee, she would have known where Caylee was and she would have seen to it that she was not sleeping in bed (as you pointed) with Ricardo and Casey and anyone else who struck Casey's fancy.  There are no words in my experience which can describe this bunch of lowlifes.
Does any one of them love any other one?  It doesn't appear so.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: December 30, 2008, 10:28:17 PM »

Just trying to catch up here and I have a question. Have the jails/prisons ever allowed a memorial service to be performed within their facilities?

Apparently is has been done. For instance:

Thompson Allowed Convicted Priest to Hold Memorial Service in Prison

By Jason Stein
Jackson County Chronicle
August 14, 2008

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news2008/07_08/2008_08_14_Stein_ThompsonAllowed.htm

and that is just my first hit while searching your question.

Wow. Thanks...and boy are you fast with the answers!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: December 30, 2008, 10:29:16 PM »

I just left crazy Joy's chatroom, I can't believe I was over there reading, but was very interesting. Supposedly George and Cindy are godparents to Joy's kids. One of the people gave out Amy H phone number, said she called her the other night. 

Didn't some smart monkey find us the report where Joy got her charges of running from the cops dismissed because of her mental condition?

And didn't her husband get arrested for child abuse?

PS.  I hope I am remembering this correctly as I wouldn't want to start a rumor like this.  But I think the actual record was posted so we all got to see it for ourselves.

Sorry to mess up your post...........I didn't get to the bottom of the quotes and don't know how to edit a post.

You are remembering correctly. It is available if anyone doubts it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: December 30, 2008, 10:29:34 PM »

I got to listen to the show!!! Woo hoo!!! Great show..Okay. But now here's the thing. I have been off for a few days and I can't catch up. I feel like I am reading a book and someone ripped out chapters!!! Casey,Casey, Padilla, Padilla, suspect meter man, hero meter man, to reward or not to reward? Obstruction of justice for Lee, the A's giving permission? for their PI to sw LE...JB trying to stop it or whatever it is he is trying to do....I am so CONFUSED..I am completely sober and my bed is doing that spinny thing!!!! Can anyone help me? Sum it up in a nutshell...Who is winning these days? The Prosecution or the Defense?

There is a video tape taken on November 15 of the area where Caylee was found, by PIs working for Baez, showing Caylee wasn't there at this time.

On NG tonight, LP said that the FBI has the video tape that was taken around November 15 by PI Hoover and PI Casey.  FBI also has his cell phone and still pics.   Not sure if what LP is saying is true or not, at this point.

Lee's atty says Lee is cooperating with LE (yeah, right).

Caylee is sitting in the funeral home because the defense hasn't done their autopsy yet.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: December 30, 2008, 10:30:10 PM »

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: December 30, 2008, 10:31:13 PM »

Interesting.  Do you have a link to her chat?    What did she say to Amy H?   could she get in trouble for doing that?
Well here is where it gets crazy. Amy supposedly told this person that what Casey did to Caylee was evil, but she has no ill feelings towards Casey. http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

If I had a nutjob like Joy calling me, I'd probably lie too. 
Joy has this claim on her chatandgo: "Im for the truth about caylee I belive in the lord and the bible, I do support the Anthony Family so no nasty comments OR I will ban you."
And now for the funny part -- I have yet to read one favorable comment other than crazy Joy's. The posters show her no respect. It is hilarious!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: December 30, 2008, 10:31:34 PM »

I only watch NG last night for about 30 seconds, and reading the headline was enough to let me go get drunk in peace. I sure hope whomsoever is involved in any way, PAYS. I don't get into all the talk about c&g helping, or being there, but i think there is definitely something fishy about cindy. IMO lee is being chased because of what he did to the computer, he definitely did it because KC was reopening files on her comp the day before she was arrested, and was on her facebook the afternoon she picked amy up from the airport. so for it all of a sudden not to work tells us what happened. I cant wait till the trial. im glad they found caylee.
My holiday was suprisingly very fun, and rewarding, i got chance by chanel, some versace sunglasses, a bomber jacket with fur, some herbal supplements (pot). haha. so it was a great christmas, and the new year is definitely something i look forward to.
Geez this case is wiping me out. cant wait for school to start to get my mind off of it.

One thing is for sure, trying to make sense of this mess is mind-boggling at best.  I love to rip into the details of a case and look at them from all angles, see where one thing fits with another.  But it sure seems that in this case, there's tons of stuff that is missing which throw everything off.  Seems that LP has been and is spoon-feeding us hints here and there, which continue to throw things off.  If he knows facts, IF.. why doesn't he just spit it all out?  It's frustrating!  I'm with you, whoever is involved with this in any way needs to pay!  I don't even drink, but my son's Jack Daniels in the fridge is looking better and better!   

Glad your holiday went so well!  Wow, you got some major nice things!!  And pot too?     Well then ya won't need alcohol to get some peace.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: December 30, 2008, 10:33:12 PM »

Oops. I forgot Dr. Lee.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: December 30, 2008, 10:33:45 PM »

I don't believe the Anthonys ever loved Caylee. They sure didn't love Caylee enough to keep her safe and they didn't love her more than KC or their appearances. CA must save KC at all costs and get them money at all costs.

IF CA had loved Caylee enough she would NEVER have let KC take her off at night to spend the night in various boyfriends beds, laying around on couches at parties where there was booze and drugs and God only knows what else. From the drunken pictures of KC Caylee could have been molested and she would have never known or cared.

CA didn't care enough about Caylee to find out what sort of life the poor child was leading. Caylee was a VERY abused child. I wish to God someone had called child protective services long ago, as Caylee might still be alive.

KC was an unfit mother and CA was an unfit grandmother. A grandmother who did not even know the babysitter's name of phone number is more than unfit, she just DID NOT CARE. She knew KC was not working, and she knew about the incest - CPS could have taken that child with all they had to hide.

Yep-  Tell it like it is, Sistah. Cindy had to have known that Casey had no job because she supported her and Caylee.  She also knew that Casey stole money for the family, "A lot of money" from her and even the nursing home money from Cindy's parents.  If she were an "Event planner" at Universal, she would have gotten a salary.  Cindy knew.  Cindy also knew that there was no baby sitter (I guess they think "Nanny" sounds upper class or something) and that Casey took Cayley God knows where during the daytime.  If Cindy had loved Caylee, she would have known where Caylee was and she would have seen to it that she was not sleeping in bed (as you pointed) with Ricardo and Casey and anyone else who struck Casey's fancy.  There are no words in my experience which can describe this bunch of lowlifes.

I have been wondering lately if Geo or Cin had Caylee on their health insurance or if they claimed her on her their taxes
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: December 30, 2008, 10:34:31 PM »

Oops. I forgot Dr. Lee.

Hey, where's Cousin Itt?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: December 30, 2008, 10:35:16 PM »

About the meter reader guy--wouldnt LE/or FBI ask him to take a lie detector test? Im thinking this might have already happened as LE says hes under no suspicion at all.

I mean they asked LP to do a test,so why not the meter reader?

bumping cause i think it got missed.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: December 30, 2008, 10:36:35 PM »

I'm about to take my Josef out tonight. Peace out all monkeys.

And I will ask this until his term is over...

Good kind Sheriff Beary, please find it in your heart to arrest the Anthony's tomorrow promptly after 6:15 pm CSt. I will be home from Mass at that time. Thank you so very much and Peace out! JSM.

Peace out monkeys. JSM.

HH the dog is lovely.

Knew we could count on you for that JSM!!  Nite, sleep well!

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: December 30, 2008, 10:37:38 PM »

I got to listen to the show!!! Woo hoo!!! Great show..Okay. But now here's the thing. I have been off for a few days and I can't catch up. I feel like I am reading a book and someone ripped out chapters!!! Casey,Casey, Padilla, Padilla, suspect meter man, hero meter man, to reward or not to reward? Obstruction of justice for Lee, the A's giving permission? for their PI to sw LE...JB trying to stop it or whatever it is he is trying to do....I am so CONFUSED..I am completely sober and my bed is doing that spinny thing!!!! Can anyone help me? Sum it up in a nutshell...Who is winning these days? The Prosecution or the Defense?

There is a video tape taken on November 15 of the area where Caylee was found, by PIs working for Baez, showing Caylee wasn't there at this time.

On NG tonight, LP said that the FBI has the video tape that was taken around November 15 by PI Hoover and PI Casey.  FBI also has his cell phone and still pics.   Not sure if what LP is saying is true or not, at this point.

Caylee is sitting in the funeral home because the defense hasn't done their autopsy yet.

Thank you!! Autopsy? What for? Isn't the original examination in their favor? It shows no bone trauma and there is nothing else to examine!!! Geez Louise!!! What is this all for?

Carmen
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: December 30, 2008, 10:37:42 PM »

About the meter reader guy--wouldnt LE/or FBI ask him to take a lie detector test? Im thinking this might have already happened as LE says hes under no suspicion at all.

I mean they asked LP to do a test,so why not the meter reader?

bumping cause i think it got missed.

I haven't read that they've asked him to take a test, but I do believe statements have been made that he's under no suspecion for any activity. I'd sure hope they'd cover their tracks and based upon previous performace I bet they have.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: December 30, 2008, 10:37:45 PM »

I thought it was really funny on the 1st of Lee's visit when he asked Casey how she ended up with JB. Was he court appointed or how? She says several of the other inmates recommended him..... DUH!!!!......They are all still in jail.

Hmm. When did she get the chance to interact with other inmates. I thought she was in such seclusion, that when another inmate was going to be anywhere near her, as in the room where she was talking by phone and camera to her family, she had to leave the area first. IMO Baez was one of her clients from her REAL job.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: December 30, 2008, 10:39:20 PM »

I have been wondering lately if Geo or Cin had Caylee on their health insurance or if they claimed her on her their taxes

I have also wondered if there was a LIFE INSURANCE POLICY on Caylee. Remember KC talking about having 15,00 in the bank soon?  Those Gerber and/or Globe kid's insurance policies are usually that amount.

Also if CA carried Caylee on her insurance, did SHE have a life policy on her.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: December 30, 2008, 10:39:54 PM »

If only that dog could talk 

Maybe they could call the Dog Whisperer and with his help, the A's dogs could be star witnesses for the state?   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: December 30, 2008, 10:40:28 PM »

Thank you!! Autopsy? What for? Isn't the original examination in their favor? It shows no bone trauma and there is nothing else to examine!!! Geez Louise!!! What is this all for?

Yeah.  That's what I thought.   I guess they are all just a bunch of POS.   
Maybe they're afraid to have the funeral because after that, they all get to go to the SLAMMER!!!     
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: December 30, 2008, 10:41:30 PM »

I have also wondered if there was a LIFE INSURANCE POLICY on Caylee. Remember KC talking about having 15,00 in the bank soon?  Those Gerber and/or Globe kid's insurance policies are usually that amount.

Also if CA carried Caylee on her insurance, did SHE have a life policy on her.

The reason i was wondering about the health insurance is because you know that Universal Studios has health insurance for their employees and families and if Caylee was on Cindy's policy.....that is dead ringer that Cindy knew Casey had no job
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.