June 21, 2024, 01:48:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378791 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #640 on: December 31, 2008, 12:39:27 AM »

Goodnight all!  Need to get some sleep.  See you all tomorrow.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: December 31, 2008, 12:40:57 AM »

Are you alll getting the strange pop ups that pop up higher than the others?????  Sorry for O/T

Yes, and I just got one that covered the whole posting area before I started typing. Odd.....
I have too.  Then today I started getting a white blank pop up that covers the post until I click on the side bar.

I have a popup blocker that has been, until recently, blocking all of em on this site.  But just lately, everytime I click on the next page, a popup opens in another window.  I have to manually close the dang thing.  This is even after updating the blocker.  It's very frustrating!  Am not glad that weird popups are happening to others, yet am glad I'm not the only one, I was thinking it was my computer. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: December 31, 2008, 12:42:08 AM »

Are you alll getting the strange pop ups that pop up higher than the others?????  Sorry for O/T

Yes and I've mentioned it to Dugga.  He doesn't control what ads show up when and indicated it might have something to do with over aggressive ads during the holidays.  It irritates me as well and I hope it goes away soon.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: December 31, 2008, 12:44:43 AM »

Yes and I've mentioned it to Dugga.  He doesn't control what ads show up when and indicated it might have something to do with over aggressive ads during the holidays.  It irritates me as well and I hope it goes away soon.
Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: December 31, 2008, 12:45:09 AM »

I just have to say that every time I see NG and see the video of Caylee singing You Are My Sunshine A fury comes over me that I have never felt before.  I don't think that there is any way that anyone that has seen that video would ever aquit Casey.  It is just too sad.  When it came on tonight I told my husband that I wanted to drive to Florida and strangle her.  How could anyone take the life of that precious angel?  It's just beyond belief. 

What a delightful thought!  

Maybe the prosecution can play the video while Cindy is on the stand for her to confirm her testimony about taking Caylee to see GGF.

That should add another 10 yrs to KC's sentence.
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: December 31, 2008, 12:46:23 AM »

It would be kind of amusing if some inmates gave a new "baby killer" inmate the name of a less than "stellar" lawyer.  I can see it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: December 31, 2008, 12:49:06 AM »

Good night Grandma2Maddie, and all the other monkeys headed for the bunkey that I may have missed.

Congratulations marymary on the two new grandbabies 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: December 31, 2008, 12:54:01 AM »

I just have to say that every time I see NG and see the video of Caylee singing You Are My Sunshine A fury comes over me that I have never felt before.  I don't think that there is any way that anyone that has seen that video would ever aquit Casey.  It is just too sad.  When it came on tonight I told my husband that I wanted to drive to Florida and strangle her.  How could anyone take the life of that precious angel?  It's just beyond belief. 

Maybe the prosecution can play the video while Cindy is on the stand for her to confirm her testimony about taking Caylee to see GGF.

We can only hope.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: December 31, 2008, 12:58:01 AM »

I was "lurking" on MySpace and found this posted by a "psychic blogger"

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=306247503&blogID=456420348

Shan, thank you for posting this.  Just went over and read it all, incl the comments left, and all I can say is... Wow!     Just.. Wow! 

Very interesting and seemed to be right on about several things. Hope some of what's projected doesn't happen though..........

There were parts which were off, but that is the world of psychics. Not everything is clear at first.

There was one on WS which had it down to even the meter reader finding the body which she posted in July. It was almost eerie how close it was. The only thing she missed was the date - which she saw as January 11th instead of Dec.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: December 31, 2008, 01:06:10 AM »

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=306247503&blogID=456420348

Shan, thank you for posting this.  Just went over and read it all, incl the comments left, and all I can say is... Wow!     Just.. Wow! 

Very interesting and seemed to be right on about several things. Hope some of what's projected doesn't happen though..........

There were parts which were off, but that is the world of psychics. Not everything is clear at first.

There was one on WS which had it down to even the meter reader finding the body which she posted in July. It was almost eerie how close it was. The only thing she missed was the date - which she saw as January 11th instead of Dec.

Wow! 
Very interesting.  I think some psychic's have a lot of talent.  Used to love to watch that Psychic Detective show on Court TV.  They would have testimony from the LE in their area ...they wouldn't have a reason to lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #650 on: December 31, 2008, 01:12:03 AM »

Wow! 
Very interesting.  I think some psychic's have a lot of talent.  Used to love to watch that Psychic Detective show on Court TV.  They would have testimony from the LE in their area ...they wouldn't have a reason to lie.

I agree that some really do, especially the ones who aren't widely media oriented (aka media whores) and the ones who don't ask for money. I think everyone has a sort of sixth sense or intuition in them, but as we get older our more logical side of our brains tend to dismiss things easier. I know I have had way too many weird experiences that aren't logically explainable myself to NOT believe that there are truly people who just have a gift, it's really more IMO how they choose to use that gift

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: December 31, 2008, 01:23:04 AM »

In the Globe I think it was there is a picture of Casey and Caylee and it looks like caylee has a cut under one eye......I noticed it when I looked at it but thought it was proly the bruise from the fall at Ricardo's but I looked closer and it looks like a cut to me!             There's really no telling what might have been going on with this poor Baby her whole life,  and I dont doubt that Lee has a date with LE soon!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #652 on: December 31, 2008, 01:42:40 AM »

Oh, I've had exactly the same thought! It's effective no matter what, but with the audio, it just sends me into a rage and I'd bet the same effect would be felt by a jury!

They just have to use it!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: December 31, 2008, 02:15:23 AM »

In the Globe I think it was there is a picture of Casey and Caylee and it looks like caylee has a cut under one eye......I noticed it when I looked at it but thought it was proly the bruise from the fall at Ricardo's but I looked closer and it looks like a cut to me!             There's really no telling what might have been going on with this poor Baby her whole life,  and I dont doubt that Lee has a date with LE soon!

Hope LE plans a dinner date in a 8x10.The Anthony's silenced by the walls that bind them as a family...How ironic.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: December 31, 2008, 02:21:07 AM »

..............JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...........TRUTH...........IT WILL PREVAIL.........................

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: December 31, 2008, 04:22:46 AM »

Does anyone remember when the lady took the A's garbage and found a note that KC had written her dad I think about security?  That tells me that they thought the house was bugged then.  I bet they did a lot of writing back and forth.  I wonder how they destroyed stuff that may have been incriminating? 
JMO of course ... but I honestly think that's why Mallory went there after the remains were found ... I think they all knew it was Caylee ... because they knew that's where she was ... the only thing that caught them off guard is they were in California when it happened ... Mallory didn't appear to be carrying anything out - but noticed that LE didn't search her at all ... just let her go ... and she had on that HUGE shirt that made her look pregnant ... could have had all sorts of papers/flash drives/CDs etc ...

But the neighbors said they saw her there every day at that same time. Why would she go every day at the same time if she were there to destroy evidence? Why would she go there every day at 9:30, unless that's just the earliest time each day that she could get there to feed the dogs?

9:30 sounds reasonable to me. Plus unless she was watching TV at the time, she probably didn't even know the remains had been found.
I think when you have a secret like that, you try to keep as few people "in the loop" as possible.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: December 31, 2008, 04:47:24 AM »

Sorry to steer the topic elsewhere, but something has been confusing me for a while.  If I'm correct, Casey was seeing Mark Hawkins while Lee was seeing Mark's ex, Tara.  Casey was very angry when discussing Tara.  Does anyone know which jailhouse video this is? 

Also, does anyone know how they all got together?  I haven't really seen info that Mark was part of any group of Casey's friends.

And, JMO, I thought Lee's MySpace rant about her was disgusting.  I can't imagine why Mallory would be with him.

What did Lee's myspace say about her?   I missed that.

A little while back, a poster put the content of Lee's myspace rants...I'm not sure if it's still here or if Klaas removed them..it was a few threads back

Any way you spin it, the guy's just an A-hole.

Maybe so, but he didn't sound any different from any other 25-year-old in that situation. I went and read the blog.  Apparently Tara left her husband, got with Lee, (or maybe vice versa,) got pregnant, didn't tell Lee, had an abortion without telling Lee, then got a new boyfriend, and then moved away and married someone else, all in the same month. Reading between the lines, she wanted him to tell her "now or never" if they were getting married. After dating for less than a month? When he didn't, she aborted and moved on to the next guy.

Lee was sarcastic and nasty about it, but what 25-year-old guy isn't that way during a breakup he didn't initiate and doesn't understand? He was apparently kind of obsessed with Tara.

There are monkeys here who'd use a LOT worse language than Lee did, to describe a woman who did that, even if she didn't do it to them personally. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #657 on: December 31, 2008, 04:49:45 AM »

Just read the following post from yesterday;  The phone call (highlighted) was not to Shirley.  This is a call from Cindy's cell phone to Casey.  I have yet to find any calls made to Shirley.  Hope this helps with the confusion 

Quote from: Destiny on October 10, 2008, 02:11:48 PM
Yesterday on a phone call to me....Blonde pointed out that in Casy's phone logs....she made a call to Shirley on June26th @ 11:36AM  588 seconds long

Then again at 4:37 PM June 26th...0 secs long...and again at 5:55PM June 26th...0 secs long....this would usually be the time that Shirley would be visiting with Alex at the Nursing Rehab center...hmmm...Des

Quote from: IMissThirdGrade on October 10, 2008, 02:16:48 PM
Yes, and didn't the Great Grandmother mention some "funny" calls where she could hear a child in the background????

Oh, this is so unnnerving anymore!

Quote from: Destiny on October 10, 2008, 02:23:16 PM
IMOO....Shirly Plesea would be the last person that Casey would call...considering that Shirly wanted to press theft charges on Casey...and that was probobly what the big fight between Cindy and Casy was over on Father's Day....Des

Quote from: Dolce on October 10, 2008, 02:25:25 PMThen why the long 588 second phone call on the 26th?  If she was so infuriated with her why be on the phone with her for nearly 10 mins?  That does not make any sense to me.

Quote from: Altruist on October 10, 2008, 03:02:00 PM
Am actually hoping that OCSO got their hands on the answering machine tape & were able to retrieve part of that if it was 9+minute recording that Mrs. Plesea reported to them & tie it into KC's call cuz that would be damning, don't you think?  You know that Mrs. Plesea is to blame by that sociopath & harassing her Grandmother wouldn't be beyond her mentality, she has respect for nobody.  Mrs. Plesea said that the child babbling went on & on, no indication of actual time though, you know KC had that stuff on the laptop, she could have easily done that from any location.
________________________snipped_______________________________________

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #658 on: December 31, 2008, 04:56:48 AM »

Does anyone remember when the lady took the A's garbage and found a note that KC had written her dad I think about security?  That tells me that they thought the house was bugged then.  I bet they did a lot of writing back and forth.  I wonder how they destroyed stuff that may have been incriminating? 
JMO of course ... but I honestly think that's why Mallory went there after the remains were found ... I think they all knew it was Caylee ... because they knew that's where she was ... the only thing that caught them off guard is they were in California when it happened ... Mallory didn't appear to be carrying anything out - but noticed that LE didn't search her at all ... just let her go ... and she had on that HUGE shirt that made her look pregnant ... could have had all sorts of papers/flash drives/CDs etc ...

But the neighbors said they saw her there every day at that same time. Why would she go every day at the same time if she were there to destroy evidence? Why would she go there every day at 9:30, unless that's just the earliest time each day that she could get there to feed the dogs?

9:30 sounds reasonable to me. Plus unless she was watching TV at the time, she probably didn't even know the remains had been found.
I think when you have a secret like that, you try to keep as few people "in the loop" as possible.

Hey fuzzball looks like its just you and i tonight. Im watching beth twitty on E right now talking about Natalee. And they showed her in a press conference during the time that she was missing and she said,"its been 32 days since iv seen my daughter, and i will not stop looking until i find her" and she was sobbing, pleeing with the public. Its a world apart from Caseys text message she sent out to all of her friends, meekly stating that caylee was missing. She was angry a day later when her mom made a "cameo" on t.v. And im sitting here stunned at the differences in these mothers pain. Caseys attitude was more like that of joran vandersloot, kind of like a "Hmm i dont know, oh i guess" type attitude. im appalled

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: December 31, 2008, 04:58:58 AM »

Copied from Lee's myspace, snipped from a past post: "Everything you've said or done over the past few weeks have been nothing short than to lie and manipulate yourself into the life that you've been seeking. A life, apparently showen through your actions, of denial and 'stability' which you would describe as a husband and a place to call home. Hahaha. You're a moron and undeserving of anything righteous or respectable in this world."

An Anthony, saying this about Tara??? Oh I forgot, they have never been in denial and are the epitome of a stability.
If I remember correctly, didn't Lee say Tara was pregnant with his child, but went back to her husband and had an abortion? Or was that in one of my wacky dreams about this case?

No, you're right--only she didn't go back to her husband. Her husband was Mark Hawkins, and he started dating Casey. She found a whole new boyfriend and moved away and married the new boyfriend. In one month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.