June 21, 2024, 01:38:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378757 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: December 31, 2008, 08:15:00 AM »

I wonder if one of the reasons the A's have not been to see KC is that knowing what she has done, they can't look at her yet. Of course, this is just me thinking like a normal person so there is probably no merit to that. I could not look at my kid or I would have to strangle them or indict them myself with what came out of my mouth...

Carmen
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: December 31, 2008, 08:15:22 AM »

I still don't see how a video "proves" the body wasn't there. All it proves is that the body was NOT VISIBLE to the camera at that time. It could have been hidden under brush or water, or possibly the video was not looking exactly in that spot. How can they come out and say it proves anything? The body also may have "moved" since that video was taken if it was under water at the time of the videotaping. We know there was a "trail of bones", which would indicate exactly that. I still find it very suspicious they were even out there videotaping that "exact spot" as they claim. I just don't trust any of them. Unless they were told by "someone else" to video tape there, than that "someone else" placed the body there after they knew it was taped "without". I think that is the least likely theory, but the way this case that's entirely possible too!!

It might prove that Lee was obstructing justice by trying to build the case of kidnappers moving the body to frame someone. Lee got busted in other words. He hired someone to make it seem like his sister is innocent. That's illegal.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #742 on: December 31, 2008, 08:15:37 AM »

Thank you Seasearcher! I guess my problem from the outside looking in, is that I question it never being challenged. Americans are so passionate and yet this seems to be such a blatent miscarriage of justice sometimes, that I wonder at why it is accepted. As you said, the good with the bad...In Canada, we have a much higher rate of conviction for similar crimes but our sentencing is something to be desired. We fall down miserably in comparison to you guys in that department. Also, in Canada, virtually no information is released during an ongoing investigation. Is this good or bad? I can't make up my mind on that one!

As long as there are lawbreakers and lawyers there will be bad people who get off with doing a crime. When a law is created I'm sure it is done with the intention of nailing a criminal, but people can twist it so it will work for them in some of the cases. With so many people involved with THIS particular case and the glaring mistakes done by LE in the JonBenet Ramsey case, I'm sure LE is going over everything with a fine tooth comb and double checking everything before it is presented. This is be the trial of the century and I'm sure that KC will allow it to go forward too. She wants her fame to continue, she wants the cameras on her, there is no way she wants to fade away into obscurity. No matter what she has to do, she will go to trial, just for the "fun of it".

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: December 31, 2008, 08:17:11 AM »

I wonder if one of the reasons the A's have not been to see KC is that knowing what she has done, they can't look at her yet. Of course, this is just me thinking like a normal person so there is probably no merit to that. I could not look at my kid or I would have to strangle them or indict them myself with what came out of my mouth...

Probably. I thought the same thing. As parents they have to punish their child now. They also are protecting themselves from being dragged into it with Casey because they know she would want to kill them too if she had the chance. Casey is a murderer. I think they finally realize that.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: December 31, 2008, 08:19:18 AM »

I woke up this am with an ah ha moment.
If we look at Kiomaries statement and strip away all of her nonsense and look at the part where she gives the location of where her and Caasey would go .. the woods by Hidden Oaks ...
Look at the jailhose tapes where Casey is speaking to Lee. In August, before she was bailed out .. they appear to be talking in code. I haven't fished it out but I am on my way to work. it is the one where he asks her where to look .. they have beeen playing it on Nancy lately .. he asks where to look, she says close to home .. he says where you would go with your friend etc ...
SHE TELLS HIM TO LOOK THERE. And that is where the body is found .
In just those two pieces of the massive information we have, she almost draws him a map, in AUGUST .. 
To me, this is HUGE.
This explains the what and the why the private detective and the photograher were so interested in this particular spot in August. And why it was filmed in November.
It says, Lee knew the kid was dead in August, you don't have your sister telling you to look for the kid in those particular woods and expect that the kid is going to be alive two months later.   
So, Lee and the rest of them won't take a lie detector, and all the rest of it, but as soon as the remains are found where Casey told Lee to look in AUGUST , they all lawyer up.
I am going to make an assumption that this is what all the recent frenzy is about, who knew what and when ... they all knew shortly after that conversation because here it is  in her conversation with Lee.
When they pile it on her in court, here it is.
Forget about a discussion about how long the body was there, it was there all along
because it was found where she told Lee to look on a tape that was released to the public. This is why she has no visitors. Baez doesn't want any more of her talking to anyone.
I am going to work, but I feel so strongly on this that I am going to try to get a hold of someone down there in Orlando in the next few days. 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #745 on: December 31, 2008, 08:19:30 AM »

Hi my friend Boomonkey...Furanceman is here. BBL.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: December 31, 2008, 08:21:56 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys!! Can one of you smart monkeys post the link to Joy's chatroom again? She is one crazy character! TIA

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

Didn't know if anyone has seen this site. You have to register to see most of the site, but there are some posts in the front forum you can read. The posters on this site believed Caylee was alive, it seems now that she's been found, they think KC is innocent. Don't know if this is connected to the Joy lady or not, but thought I'd post the link.

http://cayleemarieanthony.freeforums.org/help-t734.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: December 31, 2008, 08:22:18 AM »

Can you imagine?  The Anthony game-playing and denial would face its greatest challenge in that moment of face-to-face confrontation, now that Caylee has been found.  What would happen if they visited her?  Would the old dysfunction kick in once again as Casey started spinning more crazy lies and explanations?  Or would Cindy and George for once respond like "normal" people?

I think Baez simply does not want to take the chance of LE having it on video, just in case something "real" were to happen between them for once.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #748 on: December 31, 2008, 08:22:59 AM »

Need to run out for a while this morning. Once I return, I will be here for the duration of the day/evening/night. Later......... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: December 31, 2008, 08:27:53 AM »

I feel sorry for those dogs. Who will care for them if the whole family ends up in jail? Actually, I think Lee gave up on his sister some time ago which was why I believe he was MIA..He couldn't support the family publicly with a straight face anymore. Maybe this is why his lawyer is clearing the air so quickly. Lee totally intends to throw his sister under the bus..I really hope I am right. Unlikely, but hopeful.

I'm thinking the same thing cuteascanbe. His interviews with LE have to be pretty damaging b/c they have not been released. He disappeared from the face of the media, etc. I think he is just following his lawyer's advice (wish his parents had when they had Nejame) and it going to tell all!!! Nobody is going to stand for being accused of sexual abuse by his sister and go that's OK, I still stand by you! That's a pretty huge thing to be accused of and I would be pissed off!!  Hell, it's not like his parents are defending HIM in any way, only their precious KC. 

I agree.It seems to be all about Casey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #750 on: December 31, 2008, 08:28:08 AM »

Good morning QuietMonkey! Happy New Year to all Monkeys! Can't believe you drinking Monkeys so early in the morning! Who knew?
I've got to get off my A and get to work around this house. Lots to do today and a big date with my hubby tonight!
To stay O/T: hope Casey enjoys her New Years Party tonight in the Big House with her Reeses and a JuiceBox!

What ever happened to bread and water... 

I'm not *hic* drinking anything but coffee 

NO SH!T Seasearcher! They do the crime, then sit on their a$$'s for years, reading law books, ordering shrimp cocktails and petitioning the system with frivolous lawsuits! If you are convicted of a crime, I say sit in your damn cell and do your time like in Alcatraz. None of this pampering crap, you should get NOTHING! Maybe they will think twice before committing a crime again when they get out!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: December 31, 2008, 08:28:13 AM »

Can you imagine?  The Anthony game-playing and denial would face its greatest challenge in that moment of face-to-face confrontation, now that Caylee has been found.  What would happen if they visited her?  Would the old dysfunction kick in once again as Casey started spinning more crazy lies and explanations?  Or would Cindy and George for once respond like "normal" people?

I think Baez simply does not want to take the chance of LE having it on video, just in case something "real" were to happen between them for once.

Wait a minute!

What am I thinking?  Cuteascanbe, now that I said that, sheesh! have I forgotton the involvement of Cindy and George as well?  What is wrong with me?

(Hey, you didn't slip any Anthony koolaid in that coffee didja, QM?) 

No, it's me.  Just super tired and worn out.  I was here all night, got lost for hours on the "Peaches" thread -- what a total heartbreak.  I wept copiously and could not sleep....  God bless her soul, and bless her husband and daughter as they grieve her loss and celebrate her life.

Leaving now, will be back later.  See ya, monk-sters!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: December 31, 2008, 08:28:17 AM »

I have pulled the Leonard quotes from NG last night.  I have put them in groups, so that each section can be copied and discussed.  Hopefully this will cut down on the size of the stacks.
Full transcript HERE

PADILLA: I was introduced to Hoover back when we bailed out Casey in August. And because we have basically a sealed team, we don`t allow outsiders in. And therefore, even though he volunteered to help and all that, he wasn`t accepted.

When we went back this last time, we noticed that he was part of the security or the people that were hanging around the Anthonys. And after I had been there about three or four days, he mentioned to me that he had a film that he had filmed when Dominic called him on the 15th. And I asked him, I says, How can you have a film of the area? He says, Well, Dominic called me on the 15th, told me Caylee had been found. Hoover told me that he asked him, Is she alive? He said, No, she`s dead, but we`re going to go get her right now.

He then -- about two hours later, he showed up again. He had this film, a minute-and-a-half. But it`s not of the exact area where the body was found.

Leonard Padilla, we`ll go to you. You do know so much about this case, you are extremely valuable, and our caller confirmed that.

What do you know about a second computer at all that was taken from the home?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, SEARCHED FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, I don`t know about that. But what I do know is that Hoover`s cell phone, some still photos and the tape, according to what he told one of the media people in Orlando, have been confiscated by the FBI.

So they have that in their -- also, let me explain something. The meter reader on the 11th, 12th and 13th was about 600 yards off. The place where the kids used to congregate is not where they found the body.

They found the body at the end of a fence that comes right off the meter of the two -- hope spring and the street there where the body was found. They found the body at the end of a fence that comes right off the corner of the two, Hope Spring and the street there where the body was found. So they were off by about 600 yards.

When Dominic and Hoover were out there and Hoover was filming, was off by about 200, maybe 30 yards. Rob Dick is the one that can put more precise measurements to it.

CASAREZ: So how is that videotape going to help anybody, then, if it`s not the precise area?

PADILLA: Well, the body had to be found while Casey was in custody, which would have been the 11th, 12th and 13th. The tip had to come from Casey through a daisy chain to an unsuspecting meter reader that he was being used.

When the body wasn`t found because he was off by 600 yards, then the next thing is lay off because Padilla is getting Casey outs of jail. She went back into custody on the 14th of October. Subsequent to my fiasco up at the Little Econ. they sent Dominic and Hoover back out there.

Dominic`s specific -- Hoover says to me, Dominic says we found the body, we`ve got to go get her. Hoover asks him, is she alive, he says no, she is dead. But we have to go out there.

CASAREZ: And when was this? The date?

PADILLA: The 15th and 16th. Now, I saw the film myself. It says the 15th of November on it, but I know that things can be changed and is I know that, you know, these -- these things are for different purposes.

But I`ll tell you why Hoover filmed it, and that is because he was trying to sell it to media people from New York. I saw a lady there that I worked with on a murder/homicide/missing lady case back in Sacramento in `96.

Her purpose of being there is to buy film for NBC. There was another situation that came up where Hoover himself showed it to a couple of the local media people so I don`t know if they copied it or not.

One last thing. Dominic was not working for the attorney back in August when we were there. He was always represented to us as being an employee of the Anthony family. They always tried to get us to go see him, talk to him, meet with him. We never did. But he was always represented as being a private detective, hired by the Anthony family.

We always thought because of the name confusion that he was some kind of relative. He was not working for the attorney in those days.

CASAREZ: And when did the FBI get the videotape and still pictures you`re talking about from Jim Hoover or who took them?

PADILLA: My understanding is that they actually got it from him around the 17th or 18th of December.

CASAREZ: Of December.

PADILLA: Of December, yes. Somewhere in there.

CASAREZ: So they have -- very interesting. Jennifer.

PADILLA: They have the cell phone.

CASAREZ: Yes.

PADILLA: They have his pictures and also some still photos.

CASAREZ: OK.

PADILLA: . that he had. It`s important to them.

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: December 31, 2008, 08:28:53 AM »

Thank you so much you guys for your insights into your legal system. In so many ways we are similar but when there are differences, like the media attention for example it is glaring...This case in Canada
DAY 31
Anchor 1:In today's news there is an incredible story of a missing child not reported by her mother for 31 days!
Anchor 2:Wasn't it the grandmother who reported the tot missing?
Anchor1: Why, yes it was! Most bizarre, the mother led the police on a wild goose chase with lies and is now being held for child neglect!!
Anchor 2: What a bizarre story! I bet we'll be hearing ALOT about that!
Anchor 1: We sure will. Okay then, back to sports!

5 mos later
Anchor 1: Remember that bizarre story about the mother who did not report her own child missing after 31 days?
Anchor 2: Why yes I do! Is there more information?
Anchor 1: Yes, sadly her remains were found today and the mother is being charged with murder.
Anchor 2: How sad. Casey Anthony wasn't it? Terrible thing.Precious little girl...
Anchor1: Yes,very sad. Investigators are being very tight lipped but I expect soon we will be hearing ALOT about this case!
Anchor 2: Yes, I am sure we will...so sad...hmmm...silence...Okay then, back to weather!

ONE YEAR LATER
Anchor 1: In todays news, Casey Anthony was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the murder of her two year old child. She was the mother that we reported months ago claimed her child was kidnapped and did not report her missing. The jury was out for four hours.
Anchor 2: Well, I am glad justice was served...sad case, very sad....silence....okay then....Back to sports.

Carmen
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: December 31, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »

morning early monkeys,
Happy New year to all who " swing" in the cage.....
just sitting back, having a good coffee, and reading the news here....mio

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #755 on: December 31, 2008, 08:32:37 AM »

<SNIP>
Let`s go out to Drew Petrimoulx, reporter, WDBO radio. What do we know about that? Was the video taken at the direction of the defense, at least private investigator?

DREW PETRIMOULX, WDBO: Well, it`s kind of a strange story because at that time, James Hoover wasn`t working for the defense, but Dominic Casey was. And when they went out to that wooded area, Dominic Casey says he was going out there for process of elimination to eliminate that area. He said that James Hoover came with him and was videotaping.

After that -- after they were done, after he was done videotaping, Dominic Casey said he needed that video. James said that he could have it, but later, when he called to get the video, he said he had taped over it. And then when he tried -- Dominic Casey tried to get back in touch with James Hoover, he said that he had taped over that actual part. And then furthermore, he wasn`t able to get ahold of him after that.

So now he comes out with the video and says that he took it of that exact spot and there was no body there. It`s kind of a strange story and has people -- even Dominic Casey, who works for the defense team, doesn`t exactly know how he has that video and why he didn`t hand it over to him, as he had asked.

WTF...this whole thing is wacky..and I haven't even got to Lenny's part yet  Dom. C "needed" that particular video? was he working for the A's at this time?? Does OSCO arrest people on New Years
eve  this could be a wild day.. 

OK, I've been thinking about this since yesterday. If all these people supposedly knew about the finding of Caylee's body a month ago, including LP, or a supposed tape of the area, why didn't they shout this from the rooftops? Why didn't this hit the news? Was LE informed right away? I think it was huge news whether it was true or not, someone should have brought this forward instead of stating "Oh I knew about that a while ago".  TES was searching and that was costing a lot of money, people were donating to the search for her, a lot of time and money were spent in the search for Caylee and someone KNEW Caylee was dead and where the body was a MONTH ago??? I don't get it!! 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: December 31, 2008, 08:33:48 AM »

PADILLA: I was introduced to Hoover back when we bailed out Casey in August. And because we have basically a sealed team, we don`t allow outsiders in. And therefore, even though he volunteered to help and all that, he wasn`t accepted.

When we went back this last time, we noticed that he was part of the security or the people that were hanging around the Anthonys. And after I had been there about three or four days, he mentioned to me that he had a film that he had filmed when Dominic called him on the 15th. And I asked him, I says, How can you have a film of the area? He says, Well, Dominic called me on the 15th, told me Caylee had been found. Hoover told me that he asked him, Is she alive? He said, No, she`s dead, but we`re going to go get her right now.

He then -- about two hours later, he showed up again. He had this film, a minute-and-a-half. But it`s not of the exact area where the body was found.

How does a videographer, Hoover, go to a member of security?  Who is this guy?  Is he involved with Kid Finders, Never Lose Hope, Lee, Cindy, George, who?  Or is he just a nutcase that wanted to involved himself?
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: December 31, 2008, 08:35:28 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys!! Can one of you smart monkeys post the link to Joy's chatroom again? She is one crazy character! TIA

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

Didn't know if anyone has seen this site. You have to register to see most of the site, but there are some posts in the front forum you can read. The posters on this site believed Caylee was alive, it seems now that she's been found, they think KC is innocent. Don't know if this is connected to the Joy lady or not, but thought I'd post the link.

http://cayleemarieanthony.freeforums.org/help-t734.html
Uh oh...I sure hope they have a small membership!! It is a definite "leave common sense at the door" club!

Carmen
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #758 on: December 31, 2008, 08:36:14 AM »

Sometimes he's thankful,other days..not so much.What can I say. 
I'm having coffe for breakfast ,with my monkeys.

Can't wait til somebody else is arrested. The A's are being very quiet.

You come over here Trimm! If you make me breakfast, I'll make dinner and we can split the house chores. Then we can sit with our laptops and post on Scared Monkeys and I won't ever say a word about you spending too much time on here or the breakfast being a warmed poptart. I'm thankful for anything! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: December 31, 2008, 08:36:45 AM »

Need to run out for a while this morning. Once I return, I will be here for the duration of the day/evening/night. Later......... 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.