June 21, 2024, 01:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378769 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: December 31, 2008, 08:37:28 AM »

PADILLA: They have the cell phone.

CASAREZ: Yes.

This one stands out because another monkey mentioned that Casey gave some code to Lee about her blackjack that they think she lost in the woods at the burial site.
But it could also be that sexy LP was cut off before he could say "pings".
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: December 31, 2008, 08:38:21 AM »

"on the 15th" they supposedly knew Caylee was dead, and they were going to go get her.

I missed that part.  Is that what LP said?  Who is the THEY?  Are you talking June 15 or July 15?

I'm catching up here, but I am guessing this was not in December...  obviously everybody knew she was dead by December 15th..  LP did not say what month, but I thought he was referring to Nov 15th, after the videotaping was done. He's referring to the PI's, and I guess they being either the family or the defense.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #762 on: December 31, 2008, 08:38:48 AM »

Double jeopardy is to protect the people from the government trying them multiple times for the same crime - only because the government wants to harass them. The lack of double jeopardy would result in the same problem as we have with tax hikes in this country - if the people vote them down the government just puts them up for a vote again until they are approved. BTW I agree that the constitution has been twisted - the main purpose of the document was to limit the government but now the government uses it to expand their powers.

You know Boyzmom, I always enjoy your posts, but it takes me twice as long to read them b/c I stare at your penguin dancing. He's so damn cute I can't get past him quickly, I have to watch!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: December 31, 2008, 08:38:48 AM »

Sometimes he's thankful,other days..not so much.What can I say. 
I'm having coffe for breakfast ,with my monkeys.

Can't wait til somebody else is arrested. The A's are being very quiet.

You come over here Trimm! If you make me breakfast, I'll make dinner and we can split the house chores. Then we can sit with our laptops and post on Scared Monkeys and I won't ever say a word about you spending too much time on here or the breakfast being a warmed poptart. I'm thankful for anything! 

Boo,I would never serve you a warmed poptart for breakfast. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #764 on: December 31, 2008, 08:39:59 AM »

I still don't see how a video "proves" the body wasn't there. All it proves is that the body was NOT VISIBLE to the camera at that time. It could have been hidden under brush or water, or possibly the video was not looking exactly in that spot. How can they come out and say it proves anything? The body also may have "moved" since that video was taken if it was under water at the time of the videotaping. We know there was a "trail of bones", which would indicate exactly that. I still find it very suspicious they were even out there videotaping that "exact spot" as they claim. I just don't trust any of them. Unless they were told by "someone else" to video tape there, than that "someone else" placed the body there after they knew it was taped "without". I think that is the least likely theory, but the way this case that's entirely possible too!!

This is what Lenny says 

<SNIP>

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, SEARCHED FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, I don`t know about that. But what I do know is that Hoover`s cell phone, some still photos and the tape, according to what he told one of the media people in Orlando, have been confiscated by the FBI.

So they have that in their -- also, let me explain something. The meter reader on the 11th, 12th and 13th was about 600 yards off. The place where the kids used to congregate is not where they found the body.

They found the body at the end of a fence that comes right off the meter of the two -- hope spring and the street there where the body was found. They found the body at the end of a fence that comes right off the corner of the two, Hope Spring and the street there where the body was found. So they were off by about 600 yards.

When Dominic and Hoover were out there and Hoover was filming, was off by about 200, maybe 30 yards. Rob Dick is the one that can put more precise measurements to it.

CASAREZ: So how is that videotape going to help anybody, then, if it`s not the precise area?

PADILLA: Well, the body had to be found while Casey was in custody, which would have been the 11th, 12th and 13th. The tip had to come from Casey through a daisy chain to an unsuspecting meter reader that he was being used.

When the body wasn`t found because he was off by 600 yards, then the next thing is lay off because Padilla is getting Casey outs of jail. She went back into custody on the 14th of October. Subsequent to my fiasco up at the Little Econ. they sent Dominic and Hoover back out there.

Dominic`s specific -- Hoover says to me, Dominic says we found the body, we`ve got to go get her. Hoover asks him, is she alive, he says no, she is dead. But we have to go out there.

CASAREZ: And when was this? The date?

PADILLA: The 15th and 16th. Now, I saw the film myself. It says the 15th of November on it, but I know that things can be changed and is I know that, you know, these -- these things are for different purposes.

But I`ll tell you why Hoover filmed it, and that is because he was trying to sell it to media people from New York. I saw a lady there that I worked with on a murder/homicide/missing lady case back in Sacramento in `96.

Her purpose of being there is to buy film for NBC. There was another situation that came up where Hoover himself showed it to a couple of the local media people so I don`t know if they copied it or not.

One last thing. Dominic was not working for the attorney back in August when we were there. He was always represented to us as being an employee of the Anthony family. They always tried to get us to go see him, talk to him, meet with him. We never did. But he was always represented as being a private detective, hired by the Anthony family.

We always thought because of the name confusion that he was some kind of relative. He was not working for the attorney in those days.

CASAREZ: And when did the FBI get the videotape and still pictures you`re talking about from Jim Hoover or who took them?

PADILLA: My understanding is that they actually got it from him around the 17th or 18th of December.

CASAREZ: Of December.

PADILLA: Of December, yes. Somewhere in there.

CASAREZ: So they have -- very interesting. Jennifer.

PADILLA: They have his pictures and also some still photos.

CASAREZ: OK.

PADILLA: . that he had. It`s important to them.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: December 31, 2008, 08:40:51 AM »

Snipped

OK, I've been thinking about this since yesterday. If all these people supposedly knew about the finding of Caylee's body a month ago, including LP, or a supposed tape of the area, why didn't they shout this from the rooftops? Why didn't this hit the news? Was LE informed right away? I think it was huge news whether it was true or not, someone should have brought this forward instead of stating "Oh I knew about that a while ago".  TES was searching and that was costing a lot of money, people were donating to the search for her, a lot of time and money were spent in the search for Caylee and someone KNEW Caylee was dead and where the body was a MONTH ago??? I don't get it!! 

I think there was something about it, but it was dismissed as rumor.  I had heard this before, I know it wasn't a dream.  Didn't hear all of it, but something about it, its familar. It was presented in such a way that I dismissed it as rumor.   Think it was on Rob Dick's site, but not 100% sure, might have been elsewhere.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #766 on: December 31, 2008, 08:41:55 AM »

I still don't see how a video "proves" the body wasn't there. All it proves is that the body was NOT VISIBLE to the camera at that time. It could have been hidden under brush or water, or possibly the video was not looking exactly in that spot. How can they come out and say it proves anything? The body also may have "moved" since that video was taken if it was under water at the time of the videotaping. We know there was a "trail of bones", which would indicate exactly that. I still find it very suspicious they were even out there videotaping that "exact spot" as they claim. I just don't trust any of them. Unless they were told by "someone else" to video tape there, than that "someone else" placed the body there after they knew it was taped "without". I think that is the least likely theory, but the way this case that's entirely possible too!!

I feel the same way Quiet, his video doesn't prove Caylee wasn't there, but it really makes him look bad that he was taping this jungle looking area for no apparent reason and she was found there a month later. I'm not sure how this was playing out in his mind but I think it came back to bite him in the butt!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: December 31, 2008, 08:42:57 AM »

I am having a problem with the dates LP gave too!! Could that be why he said on NG, don't be surprised if LE already has the body? But again, PI, meter reader, code message to Lee from KC...LE would not sit on that info or delay the recovery of remains. Something is missing here

Carmen
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 31, 2008, 08:44:19 AM »

LP just said it was November 15.   I thought what he said was interesting.

That's the date I thought.. it seemed to make the most sense.  Definitely interesting, if it can be proven to be true.  (He says a lot of things that people said or told him, but nobody's ever called him out on it, that I know of).

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #769 on: December 31, 2008, 08:47:49 AM »

I am having a problem with the dates LP gave too!! Could that be why he said on NG, don't be surprised if LE already has the body? But again, PI, meter reader, code message to Lee from KC...LE would not sit on that info or delay the recovery of remains. Something is missing here

I believe LP and KC are birds of a feather. Out of this entire investigation i have only witnessed him telling the truth maybe 2. the first time was when he called KC a egotistical, self-centered, spoiled, little brat. Other than that i would suggest trying not to get your head in a spin over his lying..hes crazzzy

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: December 31, 2008, 08:49:10 AM »

LP just said it was November 15.   I thought what he said was interesting.

That's the date I thought.. it seemed to make the most sense.  Definitely interesting, if it can be proven to be true.  (He says a lot of things that people said or told him, but nobody's ever called him out on it, that I know of).
Depending on who requested that video, i'm not completely clear on that, there could be some huge problems for the A family. The meter reader could simply be the result of unfortunate timing in a sense, and an intense gut feeling and curiosity..Maybe the timing of this would prove the A's knew and were trying to find out for sure without alerting anyone while they were on their Caylee is alive spree...

Carmen
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: December 31, 2008, 08:49:34 AM »

Good morning QuietMonkey! Happy New Year to all Monkeys! Can't believe you drinking Monkeys so early in the morning! Who knew?
I've got to get off my A and get to work around this house. Lots to do today and a big date with my hubby tonight!
To stay O/T: hope Casey enjoys her New Years Party tonight in the Big House with her Reeses and a JuiceBox!

What ever happened to bread and water... 

I'm not *hic* drinking anything but coffee 

NO SH!T Seasearcher! They do the crime, then sit on their a$$'s for years, reading law books, ordering shrimp cocktails and petitioning the system with frivolous lawsuits! If you are convicted of a crime, I say sit in your damn cell and do your time like in Alcatraz. None of this pampering crap, you should get NOTHING! Maybe they will think twice before committing a crime again when they get out!!

Well down here is "Old Bamie" they don't get any shrimp  I can promise you.I never knew any jail offered such sh*t.
I've know of inmates buying extra socks to to make gloves for warmth. 
Eat alot of macaroni,chicken and such.
In the summertime at Limestone Correctional they have inmates work in the fields gathering vegetables.I think they do have cable but small groups run the t.v. to get to watch sports.
Most criminals I've talked to are in for drugs and petty crimes.It is a money making racket.
I've only talked to one guy in for murder,and of course it was not what it seemed.  (you know they are all innocent) But all in all they have it better than some working class people.
I vote for the tent city and chain gangs myself.  ::MonkeyCool::Like I told the kids...you do the crime you do the time. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: December 31, 2008, 08:50:57 AM »

This is what Lenny says 

<SNIP>

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, SEARCHED FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, I don`t know about that. But what I do know is that Hoover`s cell phone, some still photos and the tape, according to what he told one of the media people in Orlando, have been confiscated by the FBI.

So they have that in their -- also, let me explain something. The meter reader on the 11th, 12th and 13th was about 600 yards off. The place where the kids used to congregate is not where they found the body.

They found the body at the end of a fence that comes right off the meter of the two -- hope spring and the street there where the body was found. They found the body at the end of a fence that comes right off the corner of the two, Hope Spring and the street there where the body was found. So they were off by about 600 yards.

When Dominic and Hoover were out there and Hoover was filming, was off by about 200, maybe 30 yards. Rob Dick is the one that can put more precise measurements to it.

CASAREZ: So how is that videotape going to help anybody, then, if it`s not the precise area?

PADILLA: Well, the body had to be found while Casey was in custody, which would have been the 11th, 12th and 13th. The tip had to come from Casey through a daisy chain to an unsuspecting meter reader that he was being used.

When the body wasn`t found because he was off by 600 yards, then the next thing is lay off because Padilla is getting Casey outs of jail. She went back into custody on the 14th of October. Subsequent to my fiasco up at the Little Econ. they sent Dominic and Hoover back out there.

Dominic`s specific -- Hoover says to me, Dominic says we found the body, we`ve got to go get her. Hoover asks him, is she alive, he says no, she is dead. But we have to go out there.

CASAREZ: And when was this? The date?

PADILLA: The 15th and 16th. Now, I saw the film myself. It says the 15th of November on it, but I know that things can be changed and is I know that, you know, these -- these things are for different purposes.

But I`ll tell you why Hoover filmed it, and that is because he was trying to sell it to media people from New York. I saw a lady there that I worked with on a murder/homicide/missing lady case back in Sacramento in `96.

Her purpose of being there is to buy film for NBC. There was another situation that came up where Hoover himself showed it to a couple of the local media people so I don`t know if they copied it or not.

One last thing. Dominic was not working for the attorney back in August when we were there. He was always represented to us as being an employee of the Anthony family. They always tried to get us to go see him, talk to him, meet with him. We never did. But he was always represented as being a private detective, hired by the Anthony family.

We always thought because of the name confusion that he was some kind of relative. He was not working for the attorney in those days.

CASAREZ: And when did the FBI get the videotape and still pictures you`re talking about from Jim Hoover or who took them?

PADILLA: My understanding is that they actually got it from him around the 17th or 18th of December.

CASAREZ: Of December.

PADILLA: Of December, yes. Somewhere in there.

CASAREZ: So they have -- very interesting. Jennifer.

PADILLA: They have his pictures and also some still photos.

CASAREZ: OK.

PADILLA: . that he had. It`s important to them.

If the meter reader was 600 yards off, how and why did he think something was there?     

So if this guy worked for the Anthony's, (I'm assuming) he sure as hell can be talked to by LE w/out any interference from/by JB.  That's good to know!!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #773 on: December 31, 2008, 08:51:36 AM »

It would be kind of amusing if some inmates gave a new "baby killer" inmate the name of a less than "stellar" lawyer.  I can see it.
I never understood this. She wasn't around other inmates, was she? She made it sound like she was in a dorm full of girls or something and everyone told her to call Baez. I've always been suspicious how she got Baez and her parents supposedly didn't know him or like him. I smell BS, like everything else with this family.

hEY MONKEY. Although KC is in Protective Custody she was still not registered as PC until after she was booked. Before you are booked you basically sit in a room that has a metal detector, a camera to take still pictures, and a series of windows to speak with nurses about your medical conditions. Female inmates (sometimes men, if they jails are linked) get to mingle in this "waiting room" until they are seen by a nurse and sent off into holding cells to change out into their appointed clothes. So KC did have time to speak to inmates that may have helped her find an attorney. Also the jail usually has a huge wall with cutouts of advertisements from the yellow pages, it gives bail bonds numbers, and attorneys. She could have very well gotten his number off of this wall and just Bullsh&ted that fellow inmates told her the name. she is a big bullsh$tter.

FAMOUS KC ANTHONY INDICTS HERSELF>>>>

1. I got off work, left universal driving back to pick up caylee like a normal day. And i show up to the apt. knock on the door, nobody answers. So i called zenaidas cell phone and its out of service. says that the phone is no longer in service. Excuse me, 2. So i sit down on the steps and wait for a little bit to see if maybe it was just a fluke if something happened. 3.And time passed i didnt hear from anyone. No one showed up to the house so i went over to jay blanchard pak and checked a couple other places where maybe possibly they wouldve gone. A couple stores just regular places that i know zenaida shops at and shes taken caylee before. 4. And after about 7 oc clock when i still hadnt heard anything i was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic. and i went to a neutral place, i didnt really want to come home, 5. i wasnt sure what id say about not knowing where caylee was.[/color] 6. still hoping that i would get a call or you know find out caylee was coming back so that i could go get her. 7. And i ended up going to my boyfriend, Anthony's apt. who lives in sutton place.

1. A "normal" day for Casey Anthony was pretending to go to work, waiting around until it was "ok" to come back home. Up until the day caylee "disappeared" george anthony watched over the little one. He had been on his first day of work the 15 while caylee was in Mt. Dora. So on this particular day she no longer had to find places to wander because her daddy wasnt home during the day anymore. Hence why she called his cellphone *to see if he was at work* and then the Lexus dealership *to double check he was at work* Anywho, so on this day, she waits around her house (cell pings verify) until GA goes, once he does she trots on home to lounge like she loves to do. This is why i think she says "knocked, nobody answers" except she called..and nobody answered.

2. After saying Zenaidas phone was out of service *GA didnt answer his phone..he was at work* She skips the part where caylee was neglectfully drowned and says i sat on the steps..NOT STAIRS OF THE APT..STEPS...as in pool steps..."i sat on the steps, to see if it was a fluke, if something happened."...hmm. a fluke to me sounds like she couldnt grasp the fact caylee died.

3. And time passed i didnt hear from anyone. No one showed up to the house....HOUSE..SHE SAID IT..NO ONE SHOWED UP TO THE HOUSE!!!! as if she was waiting for cincin to drive up, run to her and confess caylee had drowned, and let mommy fix it.

4. And after about 7 oc clock when i still hadnt heard anything i was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic. and i went to a neutral place, i didnt really want to come home...........Hmm.. frantic huh?? she was upset...she just said it..she was calling her mom, no answer..they are ruining her perfect accident plan....and she went to a neutral place? neutral as in somewhere where nobody is declaring war, because if she went home....she wouldnt get the reaction she wanted anymore..this works into my theory of her placing caylee in the sandbox..would be understandeable that she didnt want to go home, if her daughter is stiffening in a sandbox.

5. i wasnt sure what id say about not knowing where caylee was...was being the figurative word here.....she was in the sandbox. try explaining that to cin cin

6.still hoping that i would get a call or you know find out caylee was coming back so that i could go get her.........caylee was coming back? from the dead? so that i could go get her..not pick her up GET HER! get her from the backyard....geez

7.And i ended up[/color] going to my boyfriend, Anthony's apt. who lives in sutton place.,,,,,ended up..when you say ended up, you mean...i partied so hard and ended up at the end of the bed..or i ended up not doing anyhing...she ended up caylee being dead with going to anthonys house, SHE ENDED her compassion....

these are just my interpretations of her first interview with LE when she was caught off guard. i think its raw, and says volumes..
FOR ALL THE EARLY BIRDS THAT DIDNT GET TO READ IT>>I WAS ON A ROLLL>>>THAT MICKEYS HAD ME THINKING> HEHE HAPPY NEW YEAR MONKEYS!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #774 on: December 31, 2008, 08:51:50 AM »

I re-watched the first bond hearing a few minutes ago and finally found the testimony of Yuri very interesting where he said they got a tip from a hairdresser that said she saw Caylee with bruises all over her arms and legs and a mark under her eye...Yuri said he then found a photo of Caylee that had been posted online showing a mark under her eye which substantiated the hairdresser's claims and that in turn led him to question the A's about the kind of mother casey is, how she would discipline Caylee, how she got bruised, etc.

I believe that precious child had been abused for a long time. The question now is HOW and by WHOM in my mind. I am just hoping it is not what I have suspected for a while. The duct tape brought all those fears back, because that is so common in child pornography.

She's awfully cheerful for a kid who's being smacked around or yelled at a lot.  Children do fall down a lot, and get bruises just as a matter of course....but I've always wondered about the kiddie porn angle. Bruises ALL OVER arms and legs sounds....well, not good.

Ok - I am just catching up but I wanted to respond to this. Not all children that are abused get quiet and withdrawn. My step-GD has been abused since the day she was born (she is now in CPS custody AGAIN) but she has always been an outgoing and friendly kid. I think all kids respond differently based on their own personality. But I also agree that kids fall down - my oldest is very light colored and always had bruises. But not from being hit except by the objects he fell over.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #775 on: December 31, 2008, 08:52:56 AM »

morning early monkeys,
Happy New year to all who " swing" in the cage.....
just sitting back, having a good coffee, and reading the news here....mio

Good Morning Mio...

I hope you're staying warm down there 

It's gonna be 10 below 0 up here tonight...might have to have a few drinks ...just to stay warm..for medicinal purposes only 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: December 31, 2008, 08:54:46 AM »

Baez Wants Questioning Of Private Investigator To Be Supervised

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 8:49:42 AM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is concerned investigators may want to question the private investigator he hired back in July.

Dominic Casey was hired to try and find Caylee Anthony after her mother, Casey, was first arrested.

He was terminated in October.

Baez said during his time working the case, the investigator acquired privileged information, and Baez said someone needs to oversee any questioning.

Caylee's remains were found earlier Dec. 11 in the woods near her home.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: December 31, 2008, 08:56:25 AM »

I just can't think of any legitimate reason that the P.I. working for the Anthony's would be videotaping any area of  woods.  Up until the day before Caylee's body was found they were claiming she was alive.  Were they looking for a live Caylee in the woods?  This was also an area, one of the many, that they wouldn't help Tim Miller search.

Can anyone tell me what location Tim was searching when Cindy reportedly refused to give something of Caylee's w/ scent for the dogs to track.  I think it would be very telling if they were searching the area where the body was when Cindy refused.

Cheeky, I could be wrong.. Am thinking that when Tim began the first search, his intention was to start at the Anthony home and work outwards, taking with him something that had Caylee's scent on it, to give the dogs something to work with.  Cindy refused.  Had Tim been given something with her scent on it, am thinking they would have found Caylee the first day of the first search.  (that's IF Caylee's body was at that spot down the road from the A's house). 

There's still a possibility that her body was moved to that spot after the area supposedly had been searched.  (Not sure that's the exact spot that Tim searched before tho, cuz it seems he was down the road and across from where her body was found.. I can't tell for sure from the map).  But experienced searchers and LE have said that often a body will be moved into an area already cleared, which is why they go back once or twice more and search it again before clearing it. 

Am thinking had Cindy given Tim something of Caylee's, even if they were down the road and across from where her body was found, with her scent, the dogs likely would have been tugging the leash and hauling their handler back down the road right to her body. 

IMO, Cindy ought to go down for obstruction of justice just because of this alone!  What parent/g.parent would refuse to help in this way?

Thanks for answering me.  Good morning Monks.  I'm trying to catch up.  If they didn't suspect/know that Caylee was dead then I just don't understand the Anthony's reluctance to have helped the searchers.  If they disagreed that is fine but it sounded like they were angry that people were searching.  If my loved one were missing and I believed they were alive then great, whatever, search away.  What would searching for a body hurt.  The Anthony's truly haven't seemed to be concerned with the truth.  That is what Caylee deserves.  The truth to be told and known.   I think even for Casey, the best thing for her would be for the truth to come to light.

I really wonder about Baez.  I know he can't force Casey to do anything.  I really hope he advised her well regarding the plea deal that was offered initially.  If that deal was to tell where the body was then I guess I can see why Casey wouldn't have accepted it knowing the tape was wrapped around the head.  However; it just seems like she really missed her opprotunity early on to take some sort of deal.  Even with the tape around the head she could still have used the I staged her body scenario.  Of course, who knows what condition the body was in and I'm sure would have told a great deal more before Caylee was skeletonized. 

I just don't see Casey being smart enough or proactive enough to stage Caylee's body.  The only way I guess I would believe that is if her limbs had also been bound in some manner.  I can't see Casey having taped her head after death initially and I definitly don't think she would have touched a decomposing body any more then she had to.  I think she killed Caylee that first night and then threw her in the trunk.  Went home on the day she borrowed the shovel and used the shovel to break into the shed, maybe to get large trash bags.  I then think she either dumped the body at that point or just left her in the trunk and George later disposed of Caylee.

If she did wrap tape around Caylee's head when she was alive - even if it was just once, there is no way she ever intended to take it off.  Casey is at least smart enough to know how sticky it would be and that it would adhere to Caylee's hair. 

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: December 31, 2008, 08:57:41 AM »

Who is "they" who sent Dominic and Hoover back out there? Baez.
I suspect Baez knew the whole time what Casey did and where the body was. But Fay messed everything up in August with all the rain and Baez couldn't get there. It was a race between LE and Baez to get to the body.
Tim knew too and good thing he called off his search there.
They tried to blow the guy off on Oct 14th and he wouldn't go.
So the Little Econ was to get the videographer off the trail and see what he was up to.
Smart.
Sexy LP says that they have a still photo of the cell phone? I don't get the part that would be an advantage of that. I think it would be more damning to Casey if she lost her phone where the body was.

Now I have another thought about floating, and if the body was buried. Since the unsuspecting meterreader was 600 off and the videographer was 200 yards off it's not likely that the body floated that far because there is no current in swamp, even wind wouldn't move a saturated object.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: December 31, 2008, 08:58:13 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-b3report31_508dec31,0,3948456.story

Lawyer: Caylee Anthony's grandparents need immunity

ORLANDO - The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony wants his clients to have immunity before they speak with prosecutors again about their daughter, Casey Anthony.

Immunity would ensure the couple could tell investigators everything they know without fear of prosecution, attorney Brad Conway said. He doesn't think the Anthonys would say something that would land them in legal trouble, but he wants them protected. The Anthonys did not ask him to request immunity, Conway said. No deal has been made yet, he said.

Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Investigators are waiting until after Caylee's funeral before they approach the Anthonys again, Conway said.

Funeral arrangements have not been made.

ONCE AGAIN - NOT WORRIED ABOUT CAYLEE - ONLY WORRIED ABOUT THEIR OWN BUTTS!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.