June 21, 2024, 01:51:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378809 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: December 31, 2008, 01:08:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html

2nd Anthony Investigator Says He Videotaped Remains Site
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 – updated: 10:32 am EST December 31, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A second Anthony family private investigator, Dominic Casey, told Channel 9 he took pictures at a site where, a month later, Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

Eyewitness News broke the story Monday that another private investigator, Jim Hoover, also shot video at the same location and showed one of the photographers a short clip that appeared to be authentic (read that report).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Second P.I. Videotaped Site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominoc Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains.

The pair of private eyes, one of whom was working for Caylee's grandparents, said they not only visited, but videotaped and photographed the wooded area. Dominic Casey also said that he and Hoover were following up on a tip one of Casey Anthony's childhood friends, Kiomarie Cruz, had given detectives.

Dominic Casey said the area was the only one he searched and photographed that was not connected to a possible live sighting of Caylee. The sheriff's office said they are going to investigate why the private eyes were at the location.

Dominic Casey said he took the pictures on November 15, the day the Anthonys were away at a Kidfinders' function. Dominic Casey said, since he didn't find anything, he never mentioned his search to the Anthonys until December 11, which is the day the Orange County meter reader discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1061 on: December 31, 2008, 01:08:28 PM »

I found my "Do No Evil" avatar.
Anyone want to tempt me?
It's New Year's Eve!  Tempt Tempt Tempt!

I double that triple tempt. 

Would that  ake it a sex-tempt?

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1062 on: December 31, 2008, 01:10:30 PM »

Hudsunn, good to see you in the cage, I always enjoy reading your posts.

How do the Anthony's sleep at night?  Lots of medication, I'm thinkin'!

I am thinking this will take its toll on either GA or LEE. For some reason I can't shake the feeling one of them is going die.  If this is connected to a much larger criminal enterprise, it may not be by natural causes.

I always thought it was strange that GA bought that gun in late August.....

In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry".

It seemed pretty obvious that CA was concerned about what KC might be telling. She asked her later in the same conversation if she was able to open up to the Dr. KC assured her she was not. CA appeared to be relieved.

WHAT are they hiding which is SO important to CA that KC wouldn't tell it even in this situation?

Here is part one of the visitation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Here is part two of the visitation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html
Deep dark family secrets, that they will do anything to keep hidden.
O/T is that Zoe No Rose? She is so pretty!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1063 on: December 31, 2008, 01:11:02 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html

2nd Anthony Investigator Says He Videotaped Remains Site
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 – updated: 10:32 am EST December 31, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A second Anthony family private investigator, Dominic Casey, told Channel 9 he took pictures at a site where, a month later, Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

Eyewitness News broke the story Monday that another private investigator, Jim Hoover, also shot video at the same location and showed one of the photographers a short clip that appeared to be authentic (read that report).

VIDEO REPORT: Second P.I. Videotaped Site

Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominoc Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains.

The pair of private eyes, one of whom was working for Caylee's grandparents, said they not only visited, but videotaped and photographed the wooded area. Dominic Casey also said that he and Hoover were following up on a tip one of Casey Anthony's childhood friends, Kiomarie Cruz, had given detectives.

Dominic Casey said the area was the only one he searched and photographed that was not connected to a possible live sighting of Caylee. The sheriff's office said they are going to investigate why the private eyes were at the location.

Dominic Casey said he took the pictures on November 15, the day the Anthonys were away at a Kidfinders' function. Dominic Casey said, since he didn't find anything, he never mentioned his search to the Anthonys until December 11, which is the day the Orange County meter reader discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.
This is beyond crazy.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: December 31, 2008, 01:12:06 PM »

This is all too wild!!! These PI's have to know they will be asked to take a polygraph.  Yes...they may not have been in the exact spot where Caylee was found but....why were they there and isn't it a big coincidence of the dates????  There's much more to all of this than we know. Odd that the Ants were out of town when he went snooping in this area and even odder that the body was found so soon thereafter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: December 31, 2008, 01:13:36 PM »

JSM... That's Zoe, Brandi did a great job.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: December 31, 2008, 01:14:32 PM »

I am thinking this will take its toll on either GA or LEE. For some reason I can't shake the feeling one of them is going die.  If this is connected to a much larger criminal enterprise, it may not be by natural causes.

I think George has already entertained these thoughts with the purchase of his gun. I hope they didn't give it back to him! 

I've always wondered if George purchased that gun as a result of coming to the realization that Casey killed Caylee and his grief of thinking he had lost Caylee.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1067 on: December 31, 2008, 01:14:34 PM »

I've read each and every reply, thank you all for the kindness and loving support.  Words really cannot express how I feel, so will leave it there for now.  Thank you for the hugs, and hugs back to y'all. 

Just know that my therapist has the contact info for admin at this site as well as for Tim at TES, and will not hesitate in the least in doing that if need be.  We do have plan A, B, and C already set up.  Now I step forward carefully, as we all must do when facing something like this in life. 

If anything, Caylee and those who have gone on before, will not have lived in vain, their lives and even their deaths serve to help prevent such from happening to anyone else.  Let's ensure that Caylee's life and death will count for something, in the fullest measure. 

Again, thank you all.  Am honored to be a monkey in your midst. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: December 31, 2008, 01:14:55 PM »

Found this on another site:

Some other observations:

-Casey giggles quite often during the Lee interview. A flirty giggle.
-Casey seemed upset when she was trying to convince Cindy that the menu was for her not Caylee. When Cindy says "but Caylee likes bagels with eggs and cream cheese too". You could hear it in KC's voice that she was annoyed/upset when she says "SO DO I" and then she caught herself and smoothed it over.
-Casey also got very upset over the hairdresser and Tara. She was holding back but u could tell she wanted to let loose. Why???
-Casey cries whenever she talks to George. It happened at the Bond hearing to.
-Casey seems to want to talk about Jose (it almost reminded me of when u have a new crush and that's all u want to talk about...u find ways to fit it into the conversation..."jose said this' "jose recommends that".
-Casey appears to be proud that she's in protective custody, it came off as if she was bragging about it, like she was special.
-I found it very interesting that Casey used Patrick Borgieous to throw Tony Lazarro under the bus. Stating that he hasnt even tried to contact her but someone from high school from 4 years ago was able to visit her.
Those are good observations, the laughing and giggling with Lee was creepy.

Can someone point me in the direction of this video?  Sorry, but I have dial-up and it takes forever for videos to load and I don't have time to see them all>TIA.  Also, what exactly did KC about being abused?  THANKS!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: December 31, 2008, 01:15:29 PM »

This Dominic Casey guy infuriates me, I'm assuming that it's his last name.  I googled the guy and found an article about his PI company that said nothing but good things about him.  I about  puker !  I think he's just like the rest of them and chasing poor Caylee's gravy train!

Quote from article:

Dominic Casey says he is still actively searching for clues, just has he has been since days after Caylee's disappearance -- all pro bono. "We offered our services to the Anthonys and since then we have not taken one cent from them. It's not about the money. One's ability to pay should not deny the right to available resources, especially in the case of missing child."

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php?page=1

GMAFB!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: December 31, 2008, 01:15:36 PM »

This is all too wild!!! These PI's have to know they will be asked to take a polygraph.  Yes...they may not have been in the exact spot where Caylee was found but....why were they there and isn't it a big coincidence of the dates????  There's much more to all of this than we know. Odd that the Ants were out of town when he went snooping in this area and even odder that the body was found so soon thereafter.
Also odd the Anthonys were out of town when the body was found. Something is way off on all of this.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1071 on: December 31, 2008, 01:17:57 PM »

Anyone want to tempt me?

I double that triple tempt. 

oooooooo, is this like a triple dog dare ya?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: December 31, 2008, 01:18:36 PM »

I always thought it was strange that GA bought that gun in late August.....

In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry".

It seemed pretty obvious that CA was concerned about what KC might be telling. She asked her later in the same conversation if she was able to open up to the Dr. KC assured her she was not. CA appeared to be relieved.

WHAT are they hiding which is SO important to CA that KC wouldn't tell it even in this situation?

Here is part one of the visitation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Here is part two of the visitation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html

This entire family is diabolical like Yuri said.

George also said something in one of the first visits with KC. Something to the effect that he wanted this over before something came out. This family is hiding something that they don't want people to know. I think it's something BIG because even NeJame said something would shock us. LP said that too.

So wonder what it is??  Is it incest? Is it something illegal?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: December 31, 2008, 01:18:41 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, this PI may have worked on the Trenton Duckett case, also pro bono.  If I remember, he did have a very good reputation and was very sincere about finding little Trenton. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1074 on: December 31, 2008, 01:19:12 PM »

JSM... That's Zoe, Brandi did a great job.
That is a great job and Zoe is beautiful.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: December 31, 2008, 01:21:44 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, this PI may have worked on the Trenton Duckett case, also pro bono.  If I remember, he did have a very good reputation and was very sincere about finding little Trenton. 

I'm sorry Ann, I didn't know his history that much.  Maybe he was involved for the right reasons in his eyes.  He just rubs me the wrong way. Yep, probably the name...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: December 31, 2008, 01:21:45 PM »

Anyone want to tempt me?

I'll poke you if you poke me!!

Poke ... Poke ... Poke ... Poke ... Poke ... Poke ...
Was it good for you?! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
faith59
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1077 on: December 31, 2008, 01:22:08 PM »

Yes, I also believe that Nejames was informed of certain defense plans and was both smart and ethical enough to realize he wanted no part of this plan.  Although the fame from this case would have been nice, it wasn't worth losing one's livelihood over. Of course, we will never know, as he cannot divulge any conversations between him and his clients.

I wonder if they told him they knew where the body was and he pulled out at that time. When was it he resigned?

I believe he is very ethical and found Baez's methods unethical and wanted no part of any of it.

Nejames resignation was announced on Fox Orlando 11/20/08
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: December 31, 2008, 01:22:34 PM »

Our Brandi made me a new outfit....Checking to see how it looks.

Thank You Again Brandi...XXXX0000...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: December 31, 2008, 01:23:10 PM »

I've read each and every reply, thank you all for the kindness and loving support.  Words really cannot express how I feel, so will leave it there for now.  Thank you for the hugs, and hugs back to y'all. 

Just know that my therapist has the contact info for admin at this site as well as for Tim at TES, and will not hesitate in the least in doing that if need be.  We do have plan A, B, and C already set up.  Now I step forward carefully, as we all must do when facing something like this in life. 

If anything, Caylee and those who have gone on before, will not have lived in vain, their lives and even their deaths serve to help prevent such from happening to anyone else.  Let's ensure that Caylee's life and death will count for something, in the fullest measure. 

Again, thank you all.  Am honored to be a monkey in your midst. 

I would suggest (depending on your state) to invest in a "concealed carry" permit and a 9 MM. Go to one of the training ranges and learn how to use it well. Practice until it feels like a third arm.

From my experience dealing with persons like that, they are not going to risk their life, and can ONLY continue in their intimidation techniques if someone is afraid of them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.