June 21, 2024, 01:51:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378806 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: December 31, 2008, 02:56:34 PM »

Most interesting ... prosecutor wants to hear the story first and then decide whether to give them immunity ...

I would think this has probably already been proposed by the DA to all the As ... and they apparently haven't been willing to take this deal ~ or they wouldn't have their lawyers all over television talking about wanting immunity.

Wow, this should be good.
Betcha incest gets put in the closet and other secrets come out.
Time for the whole family to throw Casey under the bus. Took George and Lee to convince Cindy.
I also think they will act all innocent like OJ did when he took back his stuff.

Just when ya start thinking this case couldn't possibly get any stranger.  I really gotta stop thinking that!  sheeeeesh! 

So... whether or not to give immunity is up to the prosecutor? 

It is comforting to know that LE holds the upper hand now. No more Ant BS.

OT, Gaza/Isreal conversation in the political forum. It's heating up ladies, time to prepare. See you there.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: December 31, 2008, 02:59:30 PM »

I was reading where people thought the A's were using fingers as a secret message system.  I think you are giving them too much credit.  Remember they soaked people down with water hoses, threatened people with hammers, threw away dog's water.  The are not super intelligent beings. Who does that stuff????? 

I agree 100%.  I think we this family we have to "keep it simple stupid".

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: December 31, 2008, 03:00:59 PM »

I was reading where people thought the A's were using fingers as a secret message system.  I think you are giving them too much credit.  Remember they soaked people down with water hoses, threatened people with hammers, threw away dog's water.  The are not super intelligent beings. Who does that stuff????? 

I agree 100%.  I think we this family we have to "keep it simple stupid".

I get to blame Miller for that typo...   Dag gone it!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: December 31, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »

Most interesting ... prosecutor wants to hear the story first and then decide whether to give them immunity ...

I would think this has probably already been proposed by the DA to all the As ... and they apparently haven't been willing to take this deal ~ or they wouldn't have their lawyers all over television talking about wanting immunity.

That is a very good prosecutor. They will see if there is anything they "need" and if not "damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead."

I feel sure they won't charge them until after the trial to keep them from taking the fifth throughout the trail. Then again, with all the "deals brokering" by their attorney, it may be such damning evidence they charge them immediately.

I find it very ironic that through their OWN lies, they have successfully managed to get KC jailed for life, their only son involved and most likely prosecuted, and their granddaughter lying in the woods rotting.

If they had made KC to tell the truth in the beginning and not propped up her lies with their own, she might have plead this as accidental and been out in a few years. Now, because of all their lies, she will get life.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1164 on: December 31, 2008, 03:04:53 PM »

Exactly !!  All of my kids are black belts and that is excellent training but against someone that size it is of little benefit. I have carried a gun since I was in my early twenties because I traveled by myself. I am not afraid, but I am also not taking any chances. I have never had to use it, but would not hesitate if need be. That is the key to carrying, is to not "wait" until someone is close enough to get the gun, but to use it at a distance. The hesitation is caused by fear, and if an attackers feels the fear you are doomed.

The one time, I would have used it was when a few yers ago a very large guy came up to me in a parking lot with a knife and told me to give him my purse. I just backed up to give myself some space and pointed my gun through my leather coat pocket and told him very emphatically " DON'T MAKE ME SHOOT A HOLE IN MY NEW LEATHER COAT"

He ran.........I would have used it if he hadn't, but the advantage of being really comfortable with a gun, is you don't have to fatally wound them but can take out a leg and they won't be chasing you. That takes time, and that is why I suggested a LOT of practice to where it fells like an appendage rather than a foreign object. And the one thing, my dad (who taught me to hunt) always said was "NEVER point a gun at anything you don't intend to shoot."  

I agree Turbo!  And I think that dude rues the day he picked the wrong person to mess with!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: December 31, 2008, 03:05:26 PM »

That is a very good prosecutor. They will see if there is anything they "need" and if not "damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead."

I feel sure they won't charge them until after the trial to keep them from taking the fifth throughout the trail. Then again, with all the "deals brokering" by their attorney, it may be such damning evidence they charge them immediately.

I find it very ironic that through their OWN lies, they have successfully managed to get KC jailed for life, their only son involved and most likely prosecuted, and their granddaughter lying in the woods rotting.

If they had made KC to tell the truth in the beginning and not propped up her lies with their own, she might have plead this as accidental and been out in a few years. Now, because of all their lies, she will get life.

At this point i dont think we can say for sure that Lee had anything to do with it.  just saying...

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: December 31, 2008, 03:07:09 PM »

It's 3:00 ~ I can have a drink ~ woo hoo ~ Newfie drinking & posting ~ you may all just want to ignore me til tomorrow noonish! 

Decisions decisions decisions ... Coors Light ...or ... Hot Sex (someone got it for me for Christmas ~ looks like Kahlua Mudslide ~ and smells delish!)

Anyone going out ... don't drink & drive please ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: December 31, 2008, 03:09:36 PM »

Happy New Year monkeys!  I have to go to work today.  I am in the pizza biz and we all like our pizza on New Years Eve.

Wasn't Baez rushing the S.A. last week because the Anthony's were in a hurry to put Caylee to rest, and now she is waiting at the funeral home?  I think it's all gonna bust loose in January whether they bury her or not.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: December 31, 2008, 03:09:53 PM »

Gangs use finger signs, don't they?  Didn't someone say that ZG's kid's pictures had gang signs and they were trying to say that it was some sort of message?

BTW~I'M TOTALLY KIDDING!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1169 on: December 31, 2008, 03:11:22 PM »

It's 3:00 ~ I can have a drink ~ woo hoo ~ Newfie drinking & posting ~ you may all just want to ignore me til tomorrow noonish! 

Decisions decisions decisions ... Coors Light ...or ... Hot Sex (someone got it for me for Christmas ~ looks like Kahlua Mudslide ~ and smells delish!)

No Coors Light, pass the Hot Sex, that does sound good. If the Anthonys knew that Caylee was in the woods early on in the case, besides the fact that they could get fraud charges against them, what else besides obstruction, would this be aiding and abetting? I just don't know, besides the fact that this would be morally corrupt, what else legally could be done?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: December 31, 2008, 03:12:45 PM »

Happy New Year monkeys!  I have to go to work today.  I am in the pizza biz and we all like our pizza on New Years Eve.

Wasn't Baez rushing the S.A. last week because the Anthony's were in a hurry to put Caylee to rest, and now she is waiting at the funeral home?  I think it's all gonna bust loose in January whether they bury her or not.

Happy New Year, you bet we like our pizza on New Year, and other days as well.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: December 31, 2008, 03:13:45 PM »

At this point i dont think we can say for sure that Lee had anything to do with it.  just saying...

I feel he got "sucked" into it through trying to help KC. I also question his employment and how that is going to play into the investigations.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: December 31, 2008, 03:14:16 PM »

No Coors Light, pass the Hot Sex, that does sound good. If the Anthonys knew that Caylee was in the woods early on in the case, besides the fact that they could get fraud charges against them, what else besides obstruction, would this be aiding and abetting? I just don't know, besides the fact that this would be morally corrupt, what else legally could be done?

I'm no legal eagle, but "accessory after the fact" comes to mind...

Not that kind of accessory A-1!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: December 31, 2008, 03:15:33 PM »

Thanks for helping me decide no rose ... and it is good ... has a little kick to it!

I'm not sure what other charges they could get besides obstruction ... They would certainly be the most hated people in the world if they allowed her to lay out there!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: December 31, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »

In this state they could be charge with "accessory after the fact", which in a murder case, is a class A felony and can draw up to 30 years. I don't know what the charges are in Florida, but if they collected money KNOWING she was dead, that is also a felony. The charges could add up fast.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: December 31, 2008, 03:16:56 PM »

Ah ... I think accessory is a good one!

(and the side note to A-1 ~ too funny!)   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: December 31, 2008, 03:18:17 PM »

That sounds good, what a horrible mess, I can't imagine ever seeing a case quite like this again, at least I hope not. I can just imagine what the rest of the family must all be thinking, and that selfish thing is enjoying her peanut butter cups.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: December 31, 2008, 03:18:50 PM »

Gangs use finger signs, don't they?  Didn't someone say that ZG's kid's pictures had gang signs and they were trying to say that it was some sort of message?

BTW~I'M TOTALLY KIDDING!

Gang hand signs:

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: December 31, 2008, 03:20:20 PM »

When the funeral is over, the situation changes for the Ants. Now, LE and prosecutors are being respectful and allowing them time to mourn the loss of their grandaughter/niece.  It would put LE in a bad light with some people if too much pressure is applied while they are "grieving" their loss.  I think all the attorneys involved are aware of this and would like to see this funeral delayed as long as possible, as it gives them some time to work some deals for their clients. But, IMO, as soon as the funeral is over, all gloves will come off.

Sad thing is, WHEN they have a funeral. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1179 on: December 31, 2008, 03:20:29 PM »

Wyks ~monkey hugs to you.......I know what it is like to try and stay one step ahead of a sociopath and now feel I am way ahead as I know where HE is and have a PI that occasionally checks up on him, and the fact that where we live is limited access barrier Island, you must go thru a toll booth and you're photo is taken everytime anyone drives onto the Island. Also, it doesn't hurt that the LE here are bored to tears and will respond to anything ASAP. Have you considered stay-away order and then a quick move to somewhere that has limited accessibility?? Does he have ANY custody visitation whatsoever, because if he doesn't you can up and disappear. My driver's license, house and even my name on my check aren't even my real names OR initials. The bank knows my real info and they have it, but I don't ever use it on anything. I also recommend a 9mm Glock, I have a Glock 26, it's their smallest 9mm, easy to conceal. If you need to chat with someone who lives in hiding you can e-mail me at ... snipped. 

Thanks islandmonkey.  Hugs to you!  Would love to move myself, grandson and his mama to that island.  We are fully prepared.  Went thru this with my sons father, went into hiding with plan a, b, and c.  When he found us despite all the precautions, plan a worked beautifully, we are all still alive.  I vowed at that point to hitch up my big girl panties and quit running.  We know where my ex is, there's just 3 states that he can no longer enter without being slapped into jail on a bench warrant.  This state being one of them.  It's my son this time around, and I'm doing what I can to ensure that my grandson remains safe, even tho being part of his life.  Am watching like a hawk tho, trust me.   And teaching DIL everything I know. 
Thanks again, I'll keep your email.  Smile 

It sounds like you've got your bases covered and God bless you for looking out for your grandbaby like a protective lion, just think if the Anthonys really ever even took 1% of the love and worry about Caylee we wouldn't be here with our minds spinning constantly.

Oh, one other item regarding where I live, everday as the kids are going to and leaving school, there are 2 cop cars out in front with their lights on for 130 kids.......you couldn't get that type response where we used to live unless their was some mass murder. Also think about the glock 26 9mm, it's specifically made for a womans hand and easy concealment. You and your DIL and grandbaby will stay in my prayers.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.