June 21, 2024, 01:48:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378790 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1220 on: December 31, 2008, 03:57:17 PM »

It's 3:00 ~ I can have a drink ~ woo hoo ~ Newfie drinking & posting ~ you may all just want to ignore me til tomorrow noonish! 

Decisions decisions decisions ... Coors Light ...or ... Hot Sex (someone got it for me for Christmas ~ looks like Kahlua Mudslide ~ and smells delish!)

Anyone going out ... don't drink & drive please ...

Do we have to chose one or the other...how about both... 

or maybe Bud Light and Casual Sex ?? 

Bud Light and Casual Sex = visits to the clinic      
  I truly spit my Hot Sex all over my desk!  What a MESS!   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: December 31, 2008, 03:57:55 PM »

Synopsis
They may be seeking immunity due to :  conflicting info in initial 911 call, they supervised her bad parenting, it's their computer that has evidence on it ...

This is a thorny issue for prosecutor ... balance pursuit of justice vs actually letting accomplices off the hook ... prosecution would probably want to hear their story first and then decide whether to grant immunity. 

Prosecutors don't like to give immunity.  Kimberly Gilfoyle (sp)  says grandparents have found themselves between a rock & hard place ... questions if they are really gonna turn on daughter now or will they will say it was an accident , people panicked, didn't know what to do ... Grandparents have real credibility issues!  (YA THINK! ~ little aside from Newfie)

The grandparents having not gone to see KC shows they are playing their situation carefully ...

Thanks for the update Newfie.   I can't watch TV right now - hubby is playing his Xbox 360 I gave him for Christmas!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1222 on: December 31, 2008, 03:58:19 PM »

O/T

I celebrated New Year's Eve by having lunch with our Tater. 

She is sweet and fun, and just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. 
That sounds so nice, Happy New Years to you and Tater.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: December 31, 2008, 04:00:20 PM »

O/T

I celebrated New Year's Eve by having lunch with our Tater. 

She is sweet and fun, and just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. 
And neither of you were arrested?!  Does that mean I have to return all the bananas that Monkeys donated for your bail ... Drat!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: December 31, 2008, 04:01:08 PM »

Hey Let me ask this?? Did any Monkey see Kio Marie Cruz's interview?? Do you have a link?? I am looking..... This I would like to see first hand as she answers questions.

I read a pdf version of her interview in the 1st document dump (I think) but did not see a video of it. Doesn't mean there isn't one and I didn't watch it or missed it.

There is a video she did for the National Enquirer.  I am pretty sure there is no video of her LE statement.

Sorry, I thought the poster meant Kio's interview with LE. Did not realize there was a video w/ NE, just assumed that was in print.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1225 on: December 31, 2008, 04:03:13 PM »

Newfie...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: December 31, 2008, 04:03:35 PM »

It's 3:00 ~ I can have a drink ~ woo hoo ~ Newfie drinking & posting ~ you may all just want to ignore me til tomorrow noonish! 

Decisions decisions decisions ... Coors Light ...or ... Hot Sex (someone got it for me for Christmas ~ looks like Kahlua Mudslide ~ and smells delish!)

Anyone going out ... don't drink & drive please ...

Do we have to chose one or the other...how about both... 

or maybe Bud Light and Casual Sex ?? 

Bud Light and Casual Sex = visits to the clinic      

And Hot Sex all over your desk REALLY calls for visits to the clinic!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: December 31, 2008, 04:06:03 PM »

Synopsis
They may be seeking immunity due to :  conflicting info in initial 911 call, they supervised her bad parenting, it's their computer that has evidence on it ...

This is a thorny issue for prosecutor ... balance pursuit of justice vs actually letting accomplices off the hook ... prosecution would probably want to hear their story first and then decide whether to grant immunity. 

Prosecutors don't like to give immunity.  Kimberly Gilfoyle (sp)  says grandparents have found themselves between a rock & hard place ... questions if they are really gonna turn on daughter now or will they will say it was an accident , people panicked, didn't know what to do ... Grandparents have real credibility issues!  (YA THINK! ~ little aside from Newfie)

The grandparents having not gone to see KC shows they are playing their situation carefully ...

Thanks for the update Newfie.   I can't watch TV right now - hubby is playing his Xbox 360 I gave him for Christmas!

I feel your pain...Wii over here.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: December 31, 2008, 04:07:38 PM »

Most interesting ... prosecutor wants to hear the story first and then decide whether to give them immunity ...

I would think this has probably already been proposed by the DA to all the As ... and they apparently haven't been willing to take this deal ~ or they wouldn't have their lawyers all over television talking about wanting immunity.

That is a very good prosecutor. They will see if there is anything they "need" and if not "damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead."

I feel sure they won't charge them until after the trial to keep them from taking the fifth throughout the trail. Then again, with all the "deals brokering" by their attorney, it may be such damning evidence they charge them immediately.

I find it very ironic that through their OWN lies, they have successfully managed to get KC jailed for life, their only son involved and most likely prosecuted, and their granddaughter lying in the woods rotting.

If they had made KC to tell the truth in the beginning and not propped up her lies with their own, she might have plead this as accidental and been out in a few years. Now, because of all their lies, she will get life.

How true.     And, if I were the prosecution, I'd wouldn't give them immunity just because of all the nasty things Cindy said about LE!      But, I'm a "spiteful bi**h" !!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: December 31, 2008, 04:08:05 PM »

Okay ~  Embarassed
and if I could figure out how to post the "zipped mouth" I stole from Sea ... I'd put it right here XXXXX.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1230 on: December 31, 2008, 04:08:14 PM »

That whole "They haven't even found her clothes yet" was so strange.  Your scenario would make sense.

Has anyone other than LP come out and said they heard that statement?

I've only heard LP mention it.

See, that's another crazy thing in all this... the 'hints' that LP has been dropping here and there, yet not giving a full explanation of what that's about.  Makes me wonder, does LE know all that LP seems to know?  And if so, does LE sanction the hint-dropping here and there?  If not, will LP possibly go down himself for perhaps knowing things that he did not fully report to LE?  We do know that the female bounty hunter working with him, who was with Casey 24/7 while she was at home, has asked for immunity.  Soooo... why hasn't LP?  Or does he need it, being in the position he is/was?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: December 31, 2008, 04:09:02 PM »

Ok, I want to ask a really dumb question.  The A's can only get immunity for what they have done, right?????  So, they cannot get immunity for what they know Casey has done. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1232 on: December 31, 2008, 04:11:30 PM »

Please tell us you are referring to the drink, not.. ermm.. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: December 31, 2008, 04:12:05 PM »

That whole "They haven't even found her clothes yet" was so strange.  Your scenario would make sense.

Has anyone other than LP come out and said they heard that statement?

I've only heard LP mention it.

See, that's another crazy thing in all this... the 'hints' that LP has been dropping here and there, yet not giving a full explanation of what that's about.  Makes me wonder, does LE know all that LP seems to know?  And if so, does LE sanction the hint-dropping here and there?  If not, will LP possibly go down himself for perhaps knowing things that he did not fully report to LE?  We do know that the female bounty hunter working with him, who was with Casey 24/7 while she was at home, has asked for immunity.  Soooo... why hasn't LP?  Or does he need it, being in the position he is/was?   

I hope that this doesn't sound mean but LP seems to be wrong a LOT.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: December 31, 2008, 04:12:54 PM »

Another thing that bothers me was Tim Miller's observation of the site where Caylee's remains were found.  I am a firm believer of everything Tim says, so I know he was truthful in what he saw. He talked about the indentation in the ground and the brown leaves that were under the bag.  I live in central Florida and I can tell you if that little body was placed there before Fay came through here, the water most certainly moved it from the place it was originally placed.  There was so much rain that cars and motorcycles were floating in many areas. According to the neighbor that was interviewed, that area had a lot of water. Then, there are reports that the area only dried up a couple of weeks before the body was found.  So....with this much water how did brown leaves remain in place underneath a garbage bag?  If the bag was placed there just prior to being found, the area could have been staged.

This is why i think that the remains were not found sooner.  LP said that the meter man was off by 600 yards and the PI was off by 200 yards, I think someone was in the right spot but Faye had moved the remains off some.  So, I think that someone was tipped off...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: December 31, 2008, 04:12:59 PM »

Please tell us you are referring to the drink, not.. ermm.. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: December 31, 2008, 04:13:38 PM »

Ok, I want to ask a really dumb question.  The A's can only get immunity for what they have done, right?????  So, they cannot get immunity for what they know Casey has done. 

I'm not sure.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: December 31, 2008, 04:15:57 PM »

I'm not sure.

I was wondering the same thing.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: December 31, 2008, 04:16:33 PM »

I'm not sure.

always, are you asking if they can get immunity for Casey?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: December 31, 2008, 04:16:35 PM »

Synopsis

I feel your pain...Wii over here.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.