June 21, 2024, 01:55:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378821 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1320 on: December 31, 2008, 05:32:07 PM »

Good Evening to all...
with all this talk about the immunity etc...something came to mind but can't recall all the details with it..does anyone here recall awhile back there was a pic or video of George by a wooded area and ppl were wondering "WHY" he was there ?? does anyone know if that was the same area that Caylee was found ??? This has been bugging me last few days now....

I thought about that too. No it was a different area. I'm sure it was down the street from where TES searched last. I remember hearing that they did search that area he was looking out at.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1321 on: December 31, 2008, 05:34:01 PM »

O/T

I celebrated New Year's Eve by having lunch with our Tater. 

She is sweet and fun, and just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. 

WooHoo!!!!We had a good time!!!The very same goes for you BT!! Looking forward already to lunch number two!!!!Big Hugs..

That is so cool..to meet a fellow Monkey in person 

I just recently found out that two Monkeys live fairly close to me but I can't meet them..
my wife would kill me 

Sad. Monkeys are good people. You can bring your wife if you get up my way - and I will even buy you lunch!!  (BOTH of you that is!!) www.gilliesconeyisland.com

Where is "up your way" ? where I am, unless you're in Canada, everything is down 
  Well, depends where you are in Canada - we are in Flint, Mich area

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: December 31, 2008, 05:35:06 PM »

Good Evening to all...
with all this talk about the immunity etc...something came to mind but can't recall all the details with it..does anyone here recall awhile back there was a pic or video of George by a wooded area and ppl were wondering "WHY" he was there ?? does anyone know if that was the same area that Caylee was found ??? This has been bugging me last few days now....

I do remember that!  I can't remember where, specifically they said they spotted him.  Was it Murt who saw him?  (Trying to jog my memory here)

Hi,  fellow espressolover!!

George Anthony Spotted Near Caylee Search Area
Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1323 on: December 31, 2008, 05:36:36 PM »

Just knowing she did something wouldn't get them in trouble.  They would have had to given wrong info to investigators, have done something to help Casey (either cover up or commit the crime) or known she was dead when they were soliciting funds for an alive Caylee.  They wouldn't need immunity for just knowing she had killed Caylee.

IDK, I think if KC actually told them she killed Caylee and they didn't tell, I think there are some charges there. I am really wondering about the mention of the 1st 911 calls that were mentioned. What up with that??? 

Boo, wasn't the first 911 call to report a stolen car and money?  I thought Cindy didn't bring up Caylee until the second or third call.  If Cindy recanted the stolen money part, maybe that is what LE is upset about.  I am sure Cindy probably never followed through with the paperwork - just as she didn't want to hand over JC Penny's bill.

BTW, Happy New Year, Monkeys!  I have been painting a kitchen for three days, still not done!

They just mentioned something about those calls, so I'm not sure which one they are talking about. BTW what color did you choose? I have distressed leather red in my kitchen, I love it!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: December 31, 2008, 05:37:03 PM »

O/T

I celebrated New Year's Eve by having lunch with our Tater. 

She is sweet and fun, and just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. 

WooHoo!!!!We had a good time!!!The very same goes for you BT!! Looking forward already to lunch number two!!!!Big Hugs..

That is so cool..to meet a fellow Monkey in person 

I just recently found out that two Monkeys live fairly close to me but I can't meet them..
my wife would kill me 

Sad. Monkeys are good people. You can bring your wife if you get up my way - and I will even buy you lunch!!  (BOTH of you that is!!) www.gilliesconeyisland.com

Is that you? You own Gillies???? 
  Yeppers. My hubby built the place in '85.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: December 31, 2008, 05:37:10 PM »

Ok, I want to ask a really dumb question.  The A's can only get immunity for what they have done, right?????  So, they cannot get immunity for what they know Casey has done. 

I'm not sure.

always, are you asking if they can get immunity for Casey?
No, I am saying I think they can only get immunity for what they, themselves have done, not for what they know Casey has done.

They can only get immunity for what they did. BUT they will have to spill EVERYTHING they know about their daughter and answer all questions truthfully. Personally I hope they hook them up to a big zapper that will shoot electricity through them if it detects a lie!! Can you see poor Cindy coming out of their with fried smoking hair, soot on her face and walkin kinda wobbly? While George actually looks BETTER than when he went in???   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1326 on: December 31, 2008, 05:39:29 PM »

Good Evening to all...

I do remember that!  I can't remember where, specifically they said they spotted him.  Was it Murt who saw him?  (Trying to jog my memory here)

Hi,  fellow espressolover!!

George Anthony Spotted Near Caylee Search Area
Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanks, Today!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: December 31, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Cheeky, what can you find out about someone who knows that a body has been tossed in a certain place but does not tell anyone?  Is that a crime?  It seems it would be, but maybe not.  Isn't there some "failure to report" issue there, as in failure to report child abuse?

Certain people are require to report when child abuse is suspected.  I'm not certain if the general public is or not.  I'll try to find that also.  I think the elements that would needed to be proven to show the Anthony's were accessories after the fact would be:
(1) Casey committed the crime
(2) They knew she committed the crime
(3) They thereafter "maintained, assisted, or gave other aid" to Casey
(4) They gave the aid with the intent that Casey would avoid or escape arrest

I'm not sure what the language of "maintained" means though.  Still haven't found a statute that requires a person to report knowledge of a murder.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1328 on: December 31, 2008, 05:49:22 PM »

Well way to go!! I'm in St. Clair Shores, so maybe I will jump 75 and come see you!!! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: December 31, 2008, 05:50:28 PM »

Updated.  Lawyer wants immunity for Caylee's Grandparents.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/31/lawyer_wants_immunity_for_caylees_grandparents.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1330 on: December 31, 2008, 05:50:31 PM »

I'm in Vermont..near the border...you are due west of me, I use to know someone in White Hall, MI....is that near to your area??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
kirbysquirrel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: December 31, 2008, 05:51:01 PM »

Cheeky, what can you find out about someone who knows that a body has been tossed in a certain place but does not tell anyone?  Is that a crime?  It seems it would be, but maybe not.  Isn't there some "failure to report" issue there, as in failure to report child abuse?

In my state that is considered Accessory After the Fact and can be charged as such.  Case where I live in which mother (Rita Bixby - South Carolina)was aware before and after the fact when her son and husband killed two police officers and she was not even at the crime scene.  She is now serving life in prison.

You have to be nuts to love a squirrel.
Kirby
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1332 on: December 31, 2008, 05:55:24 PM »

I'm in Vermont..near the border...you are due west of me, I use to know someone in White Hall, MI....is that near to your area??

Whoh, not even close. Whitehall is on the other side of the state. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1333 on: December 31, 2008, 05:57:27 PM »

I'm sick and going to be all alone tonight, hacking my little lungs out. Is anybody going to be here with me? Or do you all have some nice plans that include real food and human contact?? Just wondering if I should plan my pity party now or just wait and see.... 

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1334 on: December 31, 2008, 05:58:07 PM »

Just knowing she did something wouldn't get them in trouble.  They would have had to given wrong info to investigators, have done something to help Casey (either cover up or commit the crime) or known she was dead when they were soliciting funds for an alive Caylee.  They wouldn't need immunity for just knowing she had killed Caylee.

IDK, I think if KC actually told them she killed Caylee and they didn't tell, I think there are some charges there. I am really wondering about the mention of the 1st 911 calls that were mentioned. What up with that??? 

Boo, wasn't the first 911 call to report a stolen car and money?  I thought Cindy didn't bring up Caylee until the second or third call.  If Cindy recanted the stolen money part, maybe that is what LE is upset about.  I am sure Cindy probably never followed through with the paperwork - just as she didn't want to hand over JC Penny's bill.

BTW, Happy New Year, Monkeys!  I have been painting a kitchen for three days, still not done!

They just mentioned something about those calls, so I'm not sure which one they are talking about. BTW what color did you choose? I have distressed leather red in my kitchen, I love it!!

We picked Goldenrod for the walls and Faded Clay for the trim.  You walk in the door and think "Caliente"!  I love Mexican food!  You have to understand, we bought this house four plus years ago and it was wall to wall white with beige carpeting.  It was new but we didn't build it.  We have slowly been adding color, first the three bathrooms and my granddaughter's bedroom.  The kitchen and dining area was the biggest project so far.  We have an open floor plan so have one huge living area with cathedral ceiling.  That is going to require pro painters.  Spring or fall, I think.  It has been fun, last night there were five of us in there working on it.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1335 on: December 31, 2008, 05:58:15 PM »

I think alot of monkeys may have got kicked out? It's suddenly quiet in here. Everyone ok, I'll go make sure the door is unlocked.

I keep getting thrown out!! I have NEVER been kicked out of anywhere this early on New Years Eve!!!
I think the whole Internet must be having some problems ... all my work sites keep going down too ... (not that that makes me sad ~ but it is sad when I get kicked from the cage!)

Speaking of internet problems..Has Lucinda been here since Thursday?

I haven't seen her on.  (of course my rising at the wee crack of dawn days have been few and far between lately.)

Lucinda was here Tues morning...night/aussie time 

I know sea searcher. She always chats with us early morning monkeys and I have been missing her. Yesterday, Australia had some sort of control issue over Internet use and restricting it or something. Can the Gov't. do that?? We better watch our step. "The Man" is watching us!!!

I wanted to wish her a Happy New Year at 8 am ,but she was not here. Hope she comes back soon.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1336 on: December 31, 2008, 05:59:29 PM »

Klaas - I don't know why the hell I typed minutes????????  Sorry 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1337 on: December 31, 2008, 05:59:47 PM »

I'm sick and going to be all alone tonight, hacking my little lungs out. Is anybody going to be here with me? Or do you all have some nice plans that include real food and human contact?? Just wondering if I should plan my pity party now or just wait and see.... 

I'll be on and off, depending on how well my medicine is working.  Got a croupy, hacking extravaganza of misery going on here, so you're definitely not alone in that!
Hope you're feeling better soon...........

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: December 31, 2008, 06:02:10 PM »

Well way to go!! I'm in St. Clair Shores, so maybe I will jump 75 and come see you!!! 

we were just down that way in the last few weeks - we went down to Detroit for the "End the Fed" rally and then over to Macomb township for dinner.  Feel free to stop around whenever - normally my hubby is there all day . . .

- George Bernard Shaw
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1339 on: December 31, 2008, 06:03:55 PM »

Boo, I will be in and out!  We are SUCH party people, I think we are splurging for pizza (the kitchen is too much of a mess to cook in)!  I just don't want to pick up a paint brush again until tomorrow.  My knees are screaming at me to sit down.

I have had the hacking your lungs out bug already.  Started around Thanksgiving and I still am coughing a little.  Had ten days of Keflex, too.  Nasty, nasty illness.  Sorry you have this on NYE!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.