June 21, 2024, 01:44:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378774 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: December 31, 2008, 06:04:09 PM »

Klaas - I don't know why the hell I typed minutes????????  Sorry 

Figured it was a typo, I know you know better 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: December 31, 2008, 06:05:22 PM »

I'm sick and going to be all alone tonight, hacking my little lungs out. Is anybody going to be here with me? Or do you all have some nice plans that include real food and human contact?? Just wondering if I should plan my pity party now or just wait and see.... 

I'll probably be here Boo.  Unless I go to sleep early.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: December 31, 2008, 06:05:50 PM »

I'm sick and going to be all alone tonight, hacking my little lungs out. Is anybody going to be here with me? Or do you all have some nice plans that include real food and human contact?? Just wondering if I should plan my pity party now or just wait and see.... 
Just Me & Marley (and pasta & diet coke) here Boo!  Decided I should stop drinking early after my previous brain fart!  We'll be here for ya ... now we may be snoring and drooling on the keyboard ... but we'll be here! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1343 on: December 31, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »

I'll be on and off, depending on how well my medicine is working.  Got a croupy, hacking extravaganza of misery going on here, so you're definitely not alone in that!
Hope you're feeling better soon...........

I'm sure I'll be around...(now your excited  )

I'm sorry you two don't feel well...I hope you'll be better soon. I'm not sure about Flossy but I think you'll be happier in front of a warm fire tonight if the temps are even close to ours...it's gonna be a ccoollddd one tonight...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1344 on: December 31, 2008, 06:11:51 PM »

I'll be on and off, depending on how well my medicine is working.  Got a croupy, hacking extravaganza of misery going on here, so you're definitely not alone in that!

Hugs right back atcha Flossy. Misery loves company, and I'm miserable! I have been in the monkey cage all day and watching the Twilight Zone marathon, that makes me feel better. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: December 31, 2008, 06:13:26 PM »

I think the Anthonys are pushing for immunity because they do not want to be prosecuted; they know that they would have to give up the big bucks with the book deals and the movie deals.  I also think that is what finally made Cindy shut up!  She would lose all that money.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: December 31, 2008, 06:14:45 PM »

Just checking to see if I've changed any.

I'm so far behind that I can't participate in any way until I catch up on my reading.  

I want to wish all of you Wonderful Monkeys a most Productive and Splendid "Happy New Year".   I Love every one of you for so many good reasons.

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1347 on: December 31, 2008, 06:15:31 PM »

I think the Anthonys are pushing for immunity because they do not want to be prosecuted; they know that they would have to give up the big bucks with the book deals and the movie deals.  I also think that is what finally made Cindy shut up!  She would lose all that money.

I'm sure you are right, money means the world to her. Obviously more than her own family. Hope she's happy now. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1348 on: December 31, 2008, 06:17:11 PM »

I'm sure I'll be around...(now your excited  )

I'm sorry you two don't feel well...I hope you'll be better soon. I'm not sure about Flossy but I think you'll be happier in front of a warm fire tonight if the temps are even close to ours...it's gonna be a ccoollddd one tonight...

I'm flipping on the fireplace and waiting for the pizza to get done in the oven as we speak. Thanks seasearcher, I'll be toasty soon, in more ways than one!   

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: December 31, 2008, 06:17:26 PM »

Boo

You have a nanner. 

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1350 on: December 31, 2008, 06:17:59 PM »

Just Me & Marley (and pasta & diet coke) here Boo!  Decided I should stop drinking early after my previous brain fart!  We'll be here for ya ... now we may be snoring and drooling on the keyboard ... but we'll be here! 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: December 31, 2008, 06:20:50 PM »

Well, depends where you are in Canada - we are in Flint, Mich area

I'm in Vermont..near the border...you are due west of me, I use to know someone in White Hall, MI....is that near to your area??

Whoh, not even close. Whitehall is on the other side of the state. 

I know Mich is broken into two sections...but it's a big state.. Deenie is near you I think.. you three could do lunch  I haven't seen her in a while..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1352 on: December 31, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »

See, that's another crazy thing in all this... the 'hints' that LP has been dropping here and there, yet not giving a full explanation of what that's about.  Makes me wonder, does LE know all that LP seems to know?  And if so, does LE sanction the hint-dropping here and there?  If not, will LP possibly go down himself for perhaps knowing things that he did not fully report to LE?  We do know that the female bounty hunter working with him, who was with Casey 24/7 while she was at home, has asked for immunity.  Soooo... why hasn't LP?  Or does he need it, being in the position he is/was?   

I have also thought about that too! He seems to throw some incredible stuff out there. Not sure if LE is fully on board with that! 

Wouldn't LP be considered a guest speaker tho...like Dr Lee saying the smell of decomp might be from a ham sandwich..they are just giving opinions on a talk show ??? just a thought...

I'd sure think so!  I guess where it gets confusing is because LP, at one point, had access to the inner-workings of this case, so to speak.  That kind of puts him on a different level than another guest speaker on the show may be.  So when he says something, it's hard to seperate out what are his opinions, and what is something that he perhaps learned while working closer to the case.  And he sure doesn't help things by not explaining which it could be. 

And to JJ, yes.. LP is sexy.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1353 on: December 31, 2008, 06:22:51 PM »

Boo

You have a nanner. 

Right back atcha BT!! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1354 on: December 31, 2008, 06:24:35 PM »

I'm in Vermont..near the border...you are due west of me, I use to know someone in White Hall, MI....is that near to your area??

I know Mich is broken into two sections...but it's a big state.. Deenie is near you I think.. you three could do lunch  I haven't seen her in a while..

Oh yeah, Deenie is very close to me!! That's an awesome idea!! I smell a road trip coming up!!! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1355 on: December 31, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »

O/T

I celebrated New Year's Eve by having lunch with our Tater. 

She is sweet and fun, and just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. 

AWWW..I wanna eat lunch with Tater!!!

I'm sick and didn't get lunch.... I want Tater too but for different reasons!!     

Wow... how did I miss that comment?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: December 31, 2008, 06:28:19 PM »

Hugs right back atcha Flossy. Misery loves company, and I'm miserable! I have been in the monkey cage all day and watching the Twilight Zone marathon, that makes me feel better. 

great way to do New Years.."To Serve Man" my favorite..

It's a cookbook, It's a cookbook !!!! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: December 31, 2008, 06:29:48 PM »

Oh yeah, Deenie is very close to me!! That's an awesome idea!! I smell a road trip coming up!!! 
Nothing personal to all cold Monkeys ~ but I'm only meeting & lunching with Monkeys who live in warm states!!     Does that make me a bigotted Monkey?    Just a Monkey who hates winter!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1358 on: December 31, 2008, 06:30:36 PM »

Oh Boo, I am so sorry you aren't up to snuff!! I just saw poor Flossy is in the same pickle!!  {little inside joke for us}. 

I will be going to bed soon and the New Year will arrive. Maybe you two can keep each other company and I will see you the morning!! You can bet lots of Monkeys will be here for you as you are the nicest Monkey I met first{outside of Klaasend} and then the rest of your friends followed suit.

Even though it is hard to keep up, I truly like it here and think you ALL are Fun Fun Fun. 
Going to put the heating pad on my arm. It hurts from shoveling so much dang snow.  See you next year!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: December 31, 2008, 06:31:55 PM »

Happy New Year to All the Monkeys.
I am heading out in a while. Look like I got my holidays mixed up. I did my own hair. LOL
And it sure do look like it ! Is it Halloween ? It is in my mirror !
I am not feeling that goodly either, but am hoping that other ppl's hi spirits will carry me thru to at least 10 o'clock. 
For those of you who will be here tonight ... you're here and you are with friends who care about you. See you in 2009 ! ! ! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.