June 21, 2024, 01:44:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378776 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1420 on: December 31, 2008, 08:08:46 PM »

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: December 31, 2008, 08:11:07 PM »

ng is saying there are 300 minutes of just released jailhouse phone calls w/casey & her family. is this true????? i usually tape it & watch it later so i can skip thru the commercials-BUT i think some of this is new-like they are doing that priority thing again & casey is saying of course she is last, some of this does sound new. can anyone help me? tia.
wendi
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: December 31, 2008, 08:12:15 PM »

Nancy has left us in jailhouse video hell.  She's even using the ones with the bad sound.  Commercial break, thank goodness, what did she say, more videos after the break.

Nooooooooooooo
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: December 31, 2008, 08:12:19 PM »

Happy New Year to all Monkeys.
 May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills.

May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy

May the problems you had, forget your home address!

In simple words ............

May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1424 on: December 31, 2008, 08:12:47 PM »

Evening Monkeys, I just got home from Mass and then picking up Joe from daycare.

Anything good happen. I haven't had a chance to read what I missed since lunch today and find out if Sheriff Beary has taken my advise about arresting the Anthonys. I am about to order my pizza, do I need to make it a large? TIA JSM

Nothing new yet...maybe at the stroke of midnight..Cingy's carrage will turn into a pumpkin

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: December 31, 2008, 08:15:41 PM »

Aw!  That's the best!  Thanks littletxlady!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: December 31, 2008, 08:20:02 PM »

I just thought of something:

Remember that Casey said "they haven't even found her clothes yet?"

And that LP is talking about a daisy chain of information in August from Casey to Lee to others and to the meter reader?

And that the meter reader called in a "white" bag and board?

And that the bag that Caylee was found in was "black" (we saw the photos of the bag)?

And that Tim Miller said he saw the site and it looked like that the bag had been there for a long time?

And all the suspicions that Caylee was in the bag the meter reader called about in August and that she was moved?

Well......what if the white bag was planted with Caylee's clothes in it?  (they haven't even found her clothes yet!)  The finding of the clothes would have caused a much larger search to ensure and the eventual finding of the body!

That was in August...if the daisy chain of information is correct...it was intended that the clothes be found while Casey was in jail...and then a larger search would find the remains while Casey was in jail, too.

But....LP bonded her out and that was the end of that. 

IF Lee helped in any way to plant a bag with clothes in it - obviously in a fairly open area....and he and Casey we waiting on the clothes to be found....then Lee is in VERY BIG TROUBLE with the law!!

That whole "They haven't even found her clothes yet" was so strange.  Your scenario would make sense.

know what else is weird in tv they showed the book caylee was reading in the videi where she sings you are my sunshine.
well the book found at the burial site was supposedly under water for a long time and yet it is not warped or faded which i find incredible for abook submerged in water.  did anyone else think so?  sl

Yes, I thought about the way that book looked several times!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: December 31, 2008, 08:23:23 PM »

Aw!  That's the best!  Thanks littletxlady!

I thought it was pretty darn cute myself.....

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: December 31, 2008, 08:24:55 PM »

Caylee Anthony Story:WFTV ask why the family's private investigators were looking in the spot where the remains were later found.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/we-end-the-year.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1429 on: December 31, 2008, 08:27:55 PM »

Evening Monkeys, I just got home from Mass and then picking up Joe from daycare.

Anything good happen. I haven't had a chance to read what I missed since lunch today and find out if Sheriff Beary has taken my advise about arresting the Anthonys. I am about to order my pizza, do I need to make it a large? TIA JSM

Leroy ditched me cause I'm sick
Flossy and I are hacking our little lungs out
Seasearcher has suggested a threesome between the Boyzmom, Deenie and myself
Tater and BT went to lunch w/o us
Trimm is not appreciated by her food critic husband
Wyks is a love bunny
Newfie will only lunch with warm monkeys
Anothermonkey is interested in the prostitute factor
The Boyzmom owns Gillies in Flint MI and invited everybody for lunch
JJ still has a crush on LP
And we all missed you!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1430 on: December 31, 2008, 08:29:10 PM »

I'm sick and going to be all alone tonight, hacking my little lungs out. Is anybody going to be here with me? Or do you all have some nice plans that include real food and human contact?? Just wondering if I should plan my pity party now or just wait and see.... 
Boo I am way behind, but Josef and I will be here all night. Please don't have a pity party. My computer is slow, but we will be here with you in spirit! I'm sorry you are sick. Don't smoke, at least that is what my mom says when I am sick. Doesn't matter I do it anyways.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: December 31, 2008, 08:29:45 PM »

On WESH-Channel 2, attorney Brad Conway said his clients George and Cindy Anthony will turn over any evidence, even if it's damaging to daughter Casey's case. Conway told Bob Kealing that law enforcement did not find duct tape in the Anthonys' home. Duct tape was reportedly found on Caylee's skull. "We are expecting many more developments in the coming weeks," Kealing said in ending his report.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/we-end-the-year.html
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: December 31, 2008, 08:30:37 PM »

Leroy ditched me cause I'm sick
Flossy and I are hacking our little lungs out
Seasearcher has suggested a threesome between the Boyzmom, Deenie and myself
Tater and BT went to lunch w/o us
Trimm is not appreciated by her food critic husband
Wyks is a love bunny
Newfie will only lunch with warm monkeys
Anothermonkey is interested in the prostitute factor
The Boyzmom owns Gillies in Flint MI and invited everybody for lunch
JJ still has a crush on LP
And we all missed you!!! 
Excellent summary Boo!  You are fabulous even when you're sick!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1433 on: December 31, 2008, 08:30:57 PM »

Caylee Anthony Story:WFTV ask why the family's private investigators were looking in the spot where the remains were later found.

We are expecting many more developments in the next coming weeks. Let us hope this includes arrests.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: December 31, 2008, 08:31:41 PM »

Just stopping by for a second to wish all the wonderful Monkeys a very Happy New Year!!

Monkeys Rule!!

Happy New Year!!

God Bless You Little Caylee!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: December 31, 2008, 08:31:43 PM »

I just started a thread for a young woman named Rylan Cotter in the Missing Persons section of SM.

I have been corresponding with a friend of the Cotter family and recently got a note from Rylan's mom, Nancy.

In it, Nancy expressed some frustration and hurt over the way that some cases seem to garner so much attention from the media and others are soon forgotten.

I can understand her feelings.  She is heartbroken about Caylee, but she wonders why her own daughter's case is not given as much attention and why the police are not proceeding in a way that seems intent on solving it.

If you have time, go to the Rylan Cotter thread.  You may recall reading about it. 

I told her that I could not explain why some cases get so much attention and others do not.  I am sure it has to do with many things and perhaps the Caylee case has become so prominent because her mother is the apparent killer and the victim is so young.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1436 on: December 31, 2008, 08:33:52 PM »

I hope they change a few names in the movie

Lenard Padilla
Padilla the cop

Yuri Melich
Kathy Belich

Lee
LE

Dominik Casey
Casey Antony

Sheriff Bearly
Bearlyhere the poster

Rob dick
Rob the poster

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: December 31, 2008, 08:34:10 PM »

Boo, I will be dropping in from time to time.  No party this year.  Just my husband and son watching football and eating nachos.  HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: December 31, 2008, 08:34:12 PM »

I'm sick and going to be all alone tonight, hacking my little lungs out. Is anybody going to be here with me? Or do you all have some nice plans that include real food and human contact?? Just wondering if I should plan my pity party now or just wait and see.... 
Boo I am way behind, but Josef and I will be here all night. Please don't have a pity party. My computer is slow, but we will be here with you in spirit! I'm sorry you are sick. Don't smoke, at least that is what my mom says when I am sick. Doesn't matter I do it anyways.
I do too, even though I should no better. I also should no not to eat like a pig, we just got back from the Outback, I'm so full, I'll be hear in front of the computer, drinking my Baileys with coffee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: December 31, 2008, 08:35:05 PM »

Just stopping by for a second to wish all the wonderful Monkeys a very Happy New Year!!

Monkeys Rule!!

Happy New Year!!

God Bless You Little Caylee!!
Happy New Year, have a good night.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.