June 21, 2024, 01:46:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378785 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1460 on: December 31, 2008, 08:51:18 PM »

Ok, I want to ask a really dumb question.  The A's can only get immunity for what they have done, right?????  So, they cannot get immunity for what they know Casey has done. 

I'm not sure.

I was wondering the same thing.

You are correct - immunity is only for the things you have done. That would, however, include them not reporting what KC had done or where the body was. Man, calling that sweet little girl a body breaks my hearts.   

How are they ever going to prove that the Anthonys KNEW what Casey did or where the body was?!
There was a discussion on another forum about the difference between "knowing" something but not able to accept it and actually knowing it because you've seen it or have proof of it. I tend to think that deep down they might have known but just wouldn't accept it or couldn't deal with it... not that they actually saw her body there or had real knowledge it was there.
I realize most people here hate the A's but I just cannot wrap my mind around them knowing Caylee's body was in the woods all that time and not doing something about it. NO loving grandparent could do that, not even for their own daughter!!
Happy New Year to everyone!! Don't drink and drive!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1461 on: December 31, 2008, 08:51:38 PM »

On WESH-Channel 2, attorney Brad Conway said his clients George and Cindy Anthony will turn over any evidence, even if it's damaging to daughter Casey's case. Conway told Bob Kealing that law enforcement did not find duct tape in the Anthonys' home. Duct tape was reportedly found on Caylee's skull. "We are expecting many more developments in the coming weeks," Kealing said in ending his report.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/we-end-the-year.html

Oh, for Pete's sake!  Who DOESN'T have duct tape???

They ditched it.

Hell ya!! I love duct tape! My motto: If you can't duct it fuk it! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: December 31, 2008, 08:52:16 PM »

On WESH-Channel 2, attorney Brad Conway said his clients George and Cindy Anthony will turn over any evidence, even if it's damaging to daughter Casey's case. Conway told Bob Kealing that law enforcement did not find duct tape in the Anthonys' home. Duct tape was reportedly found on Caylee's skull. "We are expecting many more developments in the coming weeks," Kealing said in ending his report.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/we-end-the-year.html

They ditched it.
I thought that too!  For heaven sake ... that garage was full to the brim with crap!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: December 31, 2008, 08:52:46 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys memaw    And Happy New Year! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1464 on: December 31, 2008, 08:53:46 PM »

I do understand that Lee and Casey are talking in code, but they do not talk like humans. None of them talk like real people, it is so darn wierd.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1465 on: December 31, 2008, 08:54:51 PM »

I do understand that Lee and Casey are talking in code, but they do not talk like humans. None of them talk like real people, it is so darn wierd.

I know exactly what you mean and it annoys the hell out of me.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1466 on: December 31, 2008, 08:54:55 PM »

Happy New Year!!  I belong to this site but have not been on it much. I am not sure how it work but i will try. After lurking there some funny monkey in here. I loved the question about the under panties

Hey Memaw!! Welcome to our world where love and sarcasm abounds!! Now it's gets a little tetchy here now and then, so you sit right next to me!! Did you bring the mandatory Kahlua & Cream? Cause I ran out a while ago... and watch that Seasearcher, he's quite the little charmer!! And don't beat up LP cause JJ will be all over your azz. Did you say you brought Kahlua??? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1467 on: December 31, 2008, 08:55:18 PM »

Happy New Year!!  I belong to this site but have not been on it much. I am not sure how it work but i will try. After lurking there some funny monkey in here. I loved the question about the under panties
Welcome memaw!  And Happy New Year's Eve! 
  Thanks ok i figure out how to reply. I am glad i am not the only one home New Years!! I love theses Monekies
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: December 31, 2008, 08:55:29 PM »

One of the most ironic things about this case is that the dysfunctional Anthonys live on "Hopespring" Drive. 
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: December 31, 2008, 08:55:46 PM »

It really does seem strange that someone like George Anthony would not have duct tape in his garage.  He is supposed to be such a handyman.

Maybe it's a Texas thing, but I don't know ANYONE who doesn't have at least one roll of duct tape.  I have several--in the utility drawer, the laundry room, the garage, the trunk of the car...

Ya just never know when you have to stick something back together.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1470 on: December 31, 2008, 08:57:13 PM »

Welcome, and Happy New Year. Quite a sight thinking about Casey in her white granny panties.
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1471 on: December 31, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »

Hey Memaw!! Welcome to our world where love and sarcasm abounds!! Now it's gets a little tetchy here now and then, so you sit right next to me!! Did you bring the mandatory Kahlua & Cream? Cause I ran out a while ago... and watch that Seasearcher, he's quite the little charmer!! And don't beat up LP cause JJ will be all over your azz. Did you say you brought Kahlua??? 
I have plenty of starbucks and I hear that goes good with Kahlua. I love theses monkey
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1472 on: December 31, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »

Evening Monkeys, I just got home from Mass and then picking up Joe from daycare.

Anything good happen. I haven't had a chance to read what I missed since lunch today and find out if Sheriff Beary has taken my advise about arresting the Anthonys. I am about to order my pizza, do I need to make it a large? TIA JSM

Leroy ditched me cause I'm sick
Flossy and I are hacking our little lungs out
Seasearcher has suggested a threesome between the Boyzmom, Deenie and myself
Tater and BT went to lunch w/o us
Trimm is not appreciated by her food critic husband
Wyks is a love bunny
Newfie will only lunch with warm monkeys
Anothermonkey is interested in the prostitute factor
The Boyzmom owns Gillies in Flint MI and invited everybody for lunch
JJ still has a crush on LP
And we all missed you!!! 
Excellent summary Boo!  You are fabulous even when you're sick!

Thank you Newfie! I could have gone on and on. I remember what people post!! 
Take your cold meds Boo ... (you're feeling sleepy ... very sleepy ...) 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1473 on: December 31, 2008, 08:58:16 PM »

Happy New Year to all our Aussie friends!!! They hit midnight!!! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: December 31, 2008, 08:58:18 PM »

It really does seem strange that someone like George Anthony would not have duct tape in his garage.  He is supposed to be such a handyman.

Maybe it's a Texas thing, but I don't know ANYONE who doesn't have at least one roll of duct tape.  I have several--in the utility drawer, the laundry room, the garage, the trunk of the car...

Ya just never know when you have to stick something back together.
My dad taught me ... if you can't fix it with duct tape or baling wire ... it can't be fixed.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1475 on: December 31, 2008, 08:58:23 PM »

They ditched it.

Hell ya!! I love duct tape! My motto: If you can't duct it fuk it! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: December 31, 2008, 08:59:02 PM »

Evening Monkeys, I just got home from Mass and then picking up Joe from daycare.

Anything good happen. I haven't had a chance to read what I missed since lunch today and find out if Sheriff Beary has taken my advise about arresting the Anthonys. I am about to order my pizza, do I need to make it a large? TIA JSM

Leroy ditched me cause I'm sick
Flossy and I are hacking our little lungs out
Seasearcher has suggested a threesome between the Boyzmom, Deenie and myself
Tater and BT went to lunch w/o us
Trimm is not appreciated by her food critic husband
Wyks is a love bunny
Newfie will only lunch with warm monkeys
Anothermonkey is interested in the prostitute factor
The Boyzmom owns Gillies in Flint MI and invited everybody for lunch
JJ still has a crush on LP
And we all missed you!!! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1477 on: December 31, 2008, 09:00:00 PM »

OK, it's New Year's Eve, so you hafta answer truthfully.

Is it just me, or does Nancy Grace's fake-oh-so-serious dulcet tones make ya wanna stick your finger down your throat? Gaaa....she's either rude and shrieking or just plain diabetic-coma-inducing.

Ok, I'm done. I just had to say that...I try not to watch her, but my aunt (who got me started on this case, and doesn't do the 'net) called to make sure I was watching.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: December 31, 2008, 09:00:43 PM »

I thought it was a law that if you owned a home and/or cars that you had to have at least one roll of duct tape in your garage. (note sarcasm  )

I find it hard to believe they had none.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1479 on: December 31, 2008, 09:01:07 PM »

One of the most ironic things about this case is that the dysfunctional Anthonys live on "Hopespring" Drive. 
Heh, their REAL address is 1313 Mockingbird Lane (10 points if you get the reference)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.