June 21, 2024, 01:54:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378817 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: December 31, 2008, 10:25:02 PM »

OK guys, I have a cure for Restless Leg Syndrome (Well maybe not a cure but something that relieves it.  Put a bar of soap between the sheets.  No kidding.  Thirty years ago I had it so bad that I used to think if it became worse as I became older than maybe I just wanted to die.  Well, three years ago, my husband read an article about using soap.  I tried it and now 98 to even 99% of the RLS is gone.  Sometimes I put the bar of soap by my knee before I go to sleep.  Now if no one has RLS then you have a silly bit of trivia.  Happy New Year to you all

SweetMorgan, THANKS for this tip! Just 2 nights ago, my husband was kept awake all night with this. He only gets affected a few times a year, but sounds like a great suggesiton. It will make the sheets smell good too. We'll give it a try. Seriously, thanks!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1641 on: December 31, 2008, 10:25:59 PM »

BOO!!!!

I live in a fairly warm stae..does that count?

I don't know. Ask Newfie, she's a pretty tough cookie, you might not pass muster with "fairly"! 
If it gets below 50 Fahrenheit more than one week a year ... it's a cold state.

Damn girl!! Well when your oranges freeze don't come running to us!! Plus we get to make fun of you guys closing schools and declaring a state of emergency when you get an inch of snow!! 
Boo ~ I live in Indiana ... I'm just looking for lunches with monkeys in warm states so I don't have to be here!
Where in Indiana? Indiana is the one place I want to go before I die! For Real. No Joke

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: December 31, 2008, 10:26:31 PM »

One of the most ironic things about this case is that the dysfunctional Anthonys live on "Hopespring" Drive. 
Heh, their REAL address is 1313 Mockingbird Lane (10 points if you get the reference)

THE MUNSTERS!!!!!!   
Seriously?  I was wrong?  The Munsters!?  Who watched that?!

I did.   
As did every other monkey but me apparently.     I'm calling my mom to blame her for such a lousy upbringing!

You go girl!! Call her right now! This issue needs to be addressed!! Ask her about Davy Jones, The Courtship of Eddie's Father and The Partridge Family while you are at it!! Yeah, you missed a lot!!!! It's her fault!!! 
You left out Bewitched as well.  Altho there is a place online where you can catch up on these series of shows.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1643 on: December 31, 2008, 10:26:33 PM »

OK guys, I have a cure for Restless Leg Syndrome (Well maybe not a cure but something that relieves it.  Put a bar of soap between the sheets.  No kidding.  Thirty years ago I had it so bad that I used to think if it became worse as I became older than maybe I just wanted to die.  Well, three years ago, my husband read an article about using soap.  I tried it and now 98 to even 99% of the RLS is gone.  Sometimes I put the bar of soap by my knee before I go to sleep.  Now if no one has RLS then you have a silly bit of trivia.  Happy New Year to you all

I tried that.. It did'nt work ...Now is there a certain kind of soap I should use or maybe add a couple bars of soap between the sheet...

I use either Dial, Lever or coast.  Dove or Ivory soap doesn't work.  Good luck, I hope you were just using the wrong type.  Sometimes I use two bars.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1644 on: December 31, 2008, 10:26:44 PM »

I tried that.. It did'nt work ...Now is there a certain kind of soap I should use or maybe add a couple bars of soap between the sheet...

That's not what I would think of to do between the sheets to get rid of restlessness.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1645 on: December 31, 2008, 10:27:20 PM »

Do you duct tape it to your leg? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: December 31, 2008, 10:27:27 PM »

Hope everyone is preparing for the New Year's ... our Eastern time zone Monkeys are on the clock. Unless we have any Maritime Provence Monkeys.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1647 on: December 31, 2008, 10:27:45 PM »

Boo... thanks for the lyrics, while reading them I actually could see the Cowsills doing that song, and the clothes they had on, now I'm scared.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: December 31, 2008, 10:27:45 PM »

A guy I work with is from the hills of Southwest Virginia. His grandmother used to put a nail in a jar of vinegar and when it was good and rusty, she'd make the grandkids drink it. She said it was good for the blood!!!

I suppose it did have some iron in it, but since I really need him at work, all magnets must be left at the door!

LOL! That's funny!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: December 31, 2008, 10:27:50 PM »

Tevye...The Cowsills, hadn't thought about them in years, all this talk, I really feel old.
Don't call me Dolce please, but what is a Cowsill?
They were a pop group, the whole family was in it, except the father, even the mother and little sister was in the group. See what you missed.
Thanks No Rose, I had never heard of them. I do remember Lawrence Welk on Saturday nights. Sad thing I find myself watching reruns of his show on Sunday afternoon. It reminds me of my Grandmother. Plus I actually like that show. I am a FOSSIL! 
Me too, that was a staple in my house, along with Bonanza and Gunsmoke, grandpa loved those shows.
My Grandad loved Gunsmoke too! My brother loves it, but doesn't remember it when it was on real TV. Lassie always made me cry, or at least that's what my mom said. I would cry when it was over.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: December 31, 2008, 10:28:10 PM »

A guy I work with is from the hills of Southwest Virginia. His grandmother used to put a nail in a jar of vinegar and when it was good and rusty, she'd make the grandkids drink it. She said it was good for the blood!!!

I suppose it did have some iron in it, but since I really need him at work, all magnets must be left at the door!
Now, that's one I haven't heard!! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: December 31, 2008, 10:28:24 PM »

"God dont like ugly"
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: December 31, 2008, 10:28:28 PM »

I use either Dial, Lever or coast.  Dove or Ivory soap doesn't work.  Good luck, I hope you were just using the wrong type.  Sometimes I use two bars.

Thanks- I think I used ivory but I will try Dial...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1653 on: December 31, 2008, 10:28:30 PM »

OH OH OH, How to serve Man is on the Twilight Zone right now!!!! IT"S A COOKBOOK, RUN!!!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: December 31, 2008, 10:28:40 PM »

That's not what I would think of to do between the sheets to get rid of restlessness.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1655 on: December 31, 2008, 10:29:23 PM »

SweetMorgan, THANKS for this tip! Just 2 nights ago, my husband was kept awake all night with this. He only gets affected a few times a year, but sounds like a great suggesiton. It will make the sheets smell good too. We'll give it a try. Seriously, thanks!

You are so very welcome.  I hope it works for him, Brandi.  Just make sure it isn't Dove or Ivory.  Good Luck.  If it works then it would be my thank you for your wonderful Avatars.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: December 31, 2008, 10:29:39 PM »

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: December 31, 2008, 10:30:06 PM »

since we are off topic i have to tell ya'll this........i don't know how many of you are familiar with Mardi Gras and Mobile, AL.  anyway the "moon pie" is a big part of Mardi Gras in Mobile.  this jackass on the city council took it upon himself to pay 9,000.00 for a giant lighted moon pie to bring in the new year (re: the ball drop in new york). now isn't that just something to be proud of....A GIANT FREAKING LIGHTED MOON PIE....it is beyond ridiculous
Juju, I love banana moon pies, why would he spend that much on a lighted moon pie. I would pay 9 dollars for a moon pie right now, though.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: December 31, 2008, 10:30:26 PM »

Hope everyone is preparing for the New Year's ... our Eastern time zone Monkeys are on the clock. Unless we have any Maritime Provence Monkeys.

Happy New Year, from a Pacific time zone Monkey.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: December 31, 2008, 10:30:45 PM »

We have no duck tape left..

We had to use the last roll on The Big Guy protester sitting in the driveway. He was trying to crack the case.   

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.