June 21, 2024, 01:43:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378772 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: December 31, 2008, 10:30:49 PM »

Hope everyone is preparing for the New Year's ... our Eastern time zone Monkeys are on the clock. Unless we have any Maritime Provence Monkeys.

Happy New Year, RED, from this eastern time zoner!

Thanks for having such a great forum in your blog!

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1661 on: December 31, 2008, 10:30:51 PM »

[/quote]

Do you duct tape it to your leg? 
[/quote]
[/quote]

Oh my heavens, I never thought of that.  hahahaha
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: December 31, 2008, 10:31:14 PM »

since we are off topic i have to tell ya'll this........i don't know how many of you are familiar with Mardi Gras and Mobile, AL.  anyway the "moon pie" is a big part of Mardi Gras in Mobile.  this jackass on the city council took it upon himself to pay 9,000.00 for a giant lighted moon pie to bring in the new year (re: the ball drop in new york). now isn't that just something to be proud of....A GIANT FREAKING LIGHTED MOON PIE....it is beyond ridiculous
Juju, I love banana moon pies, why would he spend that much on a lighted moon pie. I would pay 9 dollars for a moon pie right now, though.
Girl, we got moonpies all over the place right now...email me and i will mail ya some!!!

"God dont like ugly"
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: December 31, 2008, 10:31:22 PM »

OK guys, I have a cure for Restless Leg Syndrome (Well maybe not a cure but something that relieves it.  Put a bar of soap between the sheets.  No kidding.  Thirty years ago I had it so bad that I used to think if it became worse as I became older than maybe I just wanted to die.  Well, three years ago, my husband read an article about using soap.  I tried it and now 98 to even 99% of the RLS is gone.  Sometimes I put the bar of soap by my knee before I go to sleep.  Now if no one has RLS then you have a silly bit of trivia.  Happy New Year to you all

Do you duct tape it to your leg? 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: December 31, 2008, 10:31:42 PM »

BOO!!!!

I live in a fairly warm stae..does that count?

I don't know. Ask Newfie, she's a pretty tough cookie, you might not pass muster with "fairly"! 
If it gets below 50 Fahrenheit more than one week a year ... it's a cold state.

Damn girl!! Well when your oranges freeze don't come running to us!! Plus we get to make fun of you guys closing schools and declaring a state of emergency when you get an inch of snow!! 
Boo ~ I live in Indiana ... I'm just looking for lunches with monkeys in warm states so I don't have to be here!
Where in Indiana? Indiana is the one place I want to go before I die! For Real. No Joke
Well bless your little heart!  WHY in the name of all that's good and righteous would you want to visit Indiana!?!  (just kidding ~ I'm just over it ~ and it's cold)
Live in West Lafayette (home to Purdue Univ!  GO BOILERS!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1665 on: December 31, 2008, 10:31:47 PM »

Tevye...The Cowsills, hadn't thought about them in years, all this talk, I really feel old.
Don't call me Dolce please, but what is a Cowsill?
They were a pop group, the whole family was in it, except the father, even the mother and little sister was in the group. See what you missed.
Thanks No Rose, I had never heard of them. I do remember Lawrence Welk on Saturday nights. Sad thing I find myself watching reruns of his show on Sunday afternoon. It reminds me of my Grandmother. Plus I actually like that show. I am a FOSSIL! 
Me too, that was a staple in my house, along with Bonanza and Gunsmoke, grandpa loved those shows.
My Grandad loved Gunsmoke too! My brother loves it, but doesn't remember it when it was on real TV. Lassie always made me cry, or at least that's what my mom said. I would cry when it was over.
I always had to shake Lassie's paw and say good night, I must have been a very strange kid.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1666 on: December 31, 2008, 10:32:06 PM »

Tevye...The Cowsills, hadn't thought about them in years, all this talk, I really feel old.
They were a pop group, the whole family was in it, except the father, even the mother and little sister was in the group. See what you missed.
Thanks No Rose, I had never heard of them. I do remember Lawrence Welk on Saturday nights. Sad thing I find myself watching reruns of his show on Sunday afternoon. It reminds me of my Grandmother. Plus I actually like that show. I am a FOSSIL! 

go here: http://www.mp3.com/artist/the-cowsills/summary/ and click on the expand button. I can't quickly find any samples of their music, but this gives a bio for them.
I'll try to find them on Napster. Are they kind of like the Osmond Family?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: December 31, 2008, 10:32:59 PM »

That's not what I would think of to do between the sheets to get rid of restlessness.
[/quote]

I am open to suggestions    Embarassed
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: December 31, 2008, 10:33:31 PM »

OK guys, I have a cure for Restless Leg Syndrome (Well maybe not a cure but something that relieves it.  Put a bar of soap between the sheets.  No kidding.  Thirty years ago I had it so bad that I used to think if it became worse as I became older than maybe I just wanted to die.  Well, three years ago, my husband read an article about using soap.  I tried it and now 98 to even 99% of the RLS is gone.  Sometimes I put the bar of soap by my knee before I go to sleep.  Now if no one has RLS then you have a silly bit of trivia.  Happy New Year to you all

I tried that.. It did'nt work ...Now is there a certain kind of soap I should use or maybe add a couple bars of soap between the sheet...

That's not what I would think of to do between the sheets to get rid of restlessness.
My thoughts exactly! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: December 31, 2008, 10:34:02 PM »

Hope everyone is preparing for the New Year's ... our Eastern time zone Monkeys are on the clock. Unless we have any Maritime Provence Monkeys.

I am preparing to be the first monkey to post in 2009....so watch out.     
Happy New Year, Red!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1670 on: December 31, 2008, 10:34:07 PM »

go here: http://www.mp3.com/artist/the-cowsills/summary/ and click on the expand button. I can't quickly find any samples of their music, but this gives a bio for them.
I'll try to find them on Napster. Are they kind of like the Osmond Family?
Okay, just not as wholesome.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: December 31, 2008, 10:34:42 PM »

Me too, that was a staple in my house, along with Bonanza and Gunsmoke, grandpa loved those shows.
My Grandad loved Gunsmoke too! My brother loves it, but doesn't remember it when it was on real TV. Lassie always made me cry, or at least that's what my mom said. I would cry when it was over.
I always had to shake Lassie's paw and say good night, I must have been a very strange kid.

My father use to make us watch Car 54 where are you....
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1672 on: December 31, 2008, 10:34:57 PM »

OK, crew! Red has graciously given his permission until midnight for us to be able to have a New Year's Party here. If you are trying to catch up on topic, you might want to skip ahead.............

This is Caylee's thread, but also where a lot of monkeys are gathered, so just until midnight, don't be scared of being Off Topic!!!

THANK YOU RED!!!! 

Was I off topic?? 

But, but, but I won a major award and everything.... 
Yes...and have told you yet how proud of you I am!!!

Carmen
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: December 31, 2008, 10:38:49 PM »

since we are off topic i have to tell ya'll this........i don't know how many of you are familiar with Mardi Gras and Mobile, AL.  anyway the "moon pie" is a big part of Mardi Gras in Mobile.  this jackass on the city council took it upon himself to pay 9,000.00 for a giant lighted moon pie to bring in the new year (re: the ball drop in new york). now isn't that just something to be proud of....A GIANT FREAKING LIGHTED MOON PIE....it is beyond ridiculous
yeah, cause you don't have the RC Cola!

the moon pie factory inTennessee sent a gaint edible moon pie to serve for the event....and the city is providing RC cola along with it....you can't make this kind of stuff up

Regrets, I've had a few......
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1674 on: December 31, 2008, 10:39:06 PM »

Juju, I love banana moon pies, why would he spend that much on a lighted moon pie. I would pay 9 dollars for a moon pie right now, though.
Girl, we got moonpies all over the place right now...email me and i will mail ya some!!!

I want some! Does it go well with "tea"?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: December 31, 2008, 10:39:19 PM »

Okies.. just want to throw this into the mix, seems as good a place as any..

My oldest son is a classic sociopath, it seems.  Not diagnosed... yet, because he absolutely definitely refuses to see a psych doc.  He's straight up spitting image (in looks and behaviors) of his father, my ex, who also seems to be a classic sociopath.  I kicked my ex to the curb 22 years ago when said son was 6 yrs old.  My oldest and I were abused severely by that pathetic excuse for a man, and it took me 4 years to figure out that I *could* survive on my own with children at my side, and get up enough nerve to have his ass handed to him.  Little did I know at the time just how much my oldest son was abused by his father, not until 8 yrs later when he started spilling some of the truth.  It's a good thing for my ex that he had skipped the state and gone into hiding, cuz I'd be in prison today for (what seems to me to be) justifiable homicide. 

I'm drawn to cases such as this and Stacy Peterson's, etc.  because I'm scared of what and who my son has become.  In some way I'm hoping to learn from these cases, so that I can be even more on the alert for things to watch for in my son.  Scared to death for my grandson, now 2 yrs old, and his mama.  I've already helped her (from 2 hrs away at the time) get herself and grandson out of their house and away from my son, who had just hit her.  The darn girl came back... twice!  I've moved here to be in the midst of the fray, just to protect my grandson, if it comes to that again.  Sigh. 

I'm scared spitless of my oldest son.  Scared of his rage, of what he could do.  Yes I am seeing my own therapist, even tho I am a LCSW myself.  We are working on this very issue.  I'm writing this because I know there are others out there reading, who are in a similiar spot in there offline lives.  We can give each other support in here, giving each other strength.  We can learn from cases like this how to better protect ourselves, warning signs of what to watch for. 

I've already told my therapist, and now I'm telling all y'all... If I ever end up dead or go missing, I sure do hope that Tim Miller from TES is called and you monkeys notified immediately.  I have every confidence that my case would be solved.  My thanks to all of you for being here, for paying attention to every lil detail, for helping countless folks that you may not even be aware of. 

pssst...Wyks, here is big hug for you.....

OT/Wyks:  I want to tell you that I've been a lurker here longgg before a monkey and I must tell you that you are one of the most sincere monkeys out there.  I love reading your posts...I'm sorry you're having a bad time.  Sending a big ((hug)) to you and wishing you the best in the new year...I'm always hanging around if you need to talk at any time....

Wyks:  My prayers are with you and ALL of your family..Please stay safe and you can always count on us for a sholder if you need one.  I'm Just sitting here on New Years sick..so I'm spending it with my loved one and my MONKEYS so you can rest assured that someone is always here and lurking or posting.  We'll always think of you!

Wyks, damn.  I am so sorry to hear this. 

When is this going to stop?  We need to duct tape their hands to their middle leg and every time they raise their hand, they will dismember themselves.  That might do it.  Damn!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: December 31, 2008, 10:39:51 PM »

I want some! Does it go well with "tea"?

I think anything would go well with your tea, Boo...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: December 31, 2008, 10:39:53 PM »

hey, nikkinurse, you must be in the south (moonpies) didn't you visit tn. recently?
wendi
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1678 on: December 31, 2008, 10:40:05 PM »

She asks me why
I'm just a hairy guy
I'm hairy noon and night
Hair that's a fright
I'm hairy high and low
Don't ask me why
Don't know
It's not for lack of bread
Like the Grateful Dead
Darling

Gimme head with hair
Long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming,
Streaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there hair
Shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair
A home for fleas
A hive for bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
Of my...

Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy
Shining, gleaming, streaming
Flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted
Twisted, beaded, braided
Powdered, flowered, and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!

Oh say can you see
My eyes if you can
Then my hair's too short

Down to here
Down to there
Down to where
It stops by itself

They'll be ga ga at the go go
When they see me in my toga
My toga made of blond
Brilliantined
Biblical hair

My hair like Jesus wore it
Hallelujah I adore it
Hallelujah Mary loved her son
Why don't my mother love me?

Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
That is a real song? Did Leroy sing this? JK Leroy!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1679 on: December 31, 2008, 10:40:26 PM »

I am preparing to be the first monkey to post in 2009....so watch out.     
Happy New Year, Red!!

I'll race you, Dottie!

Be careful, I'll start singing "It's a small world afterall" and even duct tape doesn't hold a candle to how that tune sticks!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.