June 21, 2024, 01:37:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378752 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: December 31, 2008, 11:09:05 PM »

i just want to say, i am so glad to be with all the monkeys tonite! (& always) but most of all tonite. it is me & dl 9th anniversary & we usually go out, or have dinner with friends. but i am having a great time with ya'll. cheers to the smartest, kindest & most funny monkeys ever!
wendi

Happy anniversary wendi

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1761 on: December 31, 2008, 11:09:17 PM »

"HAIR" by the cowsills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFy-yzj02FE

It's SO funny!!!! 

OMG I love you forever!! I've watched it like 4 times now!! Ive been singing that song at the top of what is left of my lungs!!! 

Better than "It's a small world after all!"
Everytime I have been on the Small World ride at Disneyland I cry, and I don't know why, maybe it is the song.

That is so weird!!!

I went there  only once, I was an adult, and I cried on that ride too!!!

No idea why.

Wow, weird, huh?
I'm just glad someone else had that reaction, after I posted that, I thought wow I'm really starting to sound crazy tonight. I have no idea why that ride does that to me.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1762 on: December 31, 2008, 11:09:31 PM »

MY SPECIAL MONKEY BUNCH FAMILY!

LOVE DOLCE & TWINS
Hi Dolce Happy New Year to the hubby, you and the babies. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1763 on: December 31, 2008, 11:09:38 PM »

okay... i have been lurking *cough cough* ahem,, catching up.. but THIS canNOT stand!
your son has an AUTOGRAPHED PIC OF DAVY JONES?????
OH MAN... oh MAAAAAAAAAAAN...

now that just torks my rear!

i mean.. gosh... how nice for him... even THO he didnt sit around CRYING because he didnt get to go to SEE the monkees in concert when he was SIXTEEN... or HE didnt LOVE davy  jones like I did.. uh... ahem.. i mean like SOME did..

nevermind.. i shall go cry now...
bah

I'm still stunned by this...last year ( he was 9 ) with the help of a teacher he wrote a letter to Davey Jones...about two months later he received a hand written letter and a signed photo of him...which I framed
What get's me the most is, that the envelope which it came in was hand written and sent from Davey's home address in PA..not his fan club in California... 

He listens to them all the time..so I bought him the TV show set for his 10th birthday

Hey Hey for the Monkeys !!!!!! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1764 on: December 31, 2008, 11:10:21 PM »

"HAIR" by the cowsills:

It's SO funny!!!! 
I have never seen them in my life. I did look them up and heard a song I think about rain, which unfortunately I have heard on the old radio station. Is this video a spoof on something? Or is it a real song? I am so very 

Yes, the video is a spoof on the broadway play Hair, the song is for real and was quite a hit!! But they didn't really look like that. John was my favorite!! Still is!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1765 on: December 31, 2008, 11:10:24 PM »

My goodness how many of us Michiganders are there on here anyway! 

Since we are off topic today - did anyone see the pussycat girls on the Rockin New Years Eve - they were SOOOOO lip syncing! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: December 31, 2008, 11:10:29 PM »

OMG...they just said on the news "only 2 hrs. til the moon pie drops"

funniest post of the day! Absolutely, in my gut, I know you were reaching out to...uh..you know...share with us, right???

HUH?

Regrets, I've had a few......
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1767 on: December 31, 2008, 11:10:29 PM »

hard to find around this hillbilly hick town I live in... but my darlin honeymoon LOVES him some vernors gingerale...

personally, my mommy (rest in peace) only gave us GINGERALE when we were sick back in the day... so i wouldnt THINK of drinkin that when i am NOT sick....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: December 31, 2008, 11:10:52 PM »

since we are off topic i have to tell ya'll this........i don't know how many of you are familiar with Mardi Gras and Mobile, AL.  anyway the "moon pie" is a big part of Mardi Gras in Mobile.  this jackass on the city council took it upon himself to pay 9,000.00 for a giant lighted moon pie to bring in the new year (re: the ball drop in new york). now isn't that just something to be proud of....A GIANT FREAKING LIGHTED MOON PIE....it is beyond ridiculous
Juju, I love banana moon pies, why would he spend that much on a lighted moon pie. I would pay 9 dollars for a moon pie right now, though.
Girl, we got moonpies all over the place right now...email me and i will mail ya some!!!
Do you not like moonpies? I think they are wonderful. Kind of graham cracker with marshmallow covered in good chocolately/banana goodness. YUUMMM. Must be a Southern thing. 

yeah, it is. i don't know why i never tried one, but i don't need to start liking more food now. (steroids)
Steroids blow. I won't take them unless I am on deaths door. They affect people differently. My best friend had breast cancer, she would get steroids before her chemo. She would take them in the evening, 2 am my phone would ring and she would talk until I had to get up and go to work. She works with me, so it was no sweat off her back. We laugh about it now. Now I EAT ANY THING THAT IS NOT NAILED TO THE DOOR if I am on steroids. I feel your pain. Try a moon pie they are awesome.

you are a great friend, cause at 2 am i don't want to call & wake anyone up so i always want to vaacuum. my dh doesn't appreciate it. it's bad enough i talk to much anyway. with the steroids, i am like the energizer bunny.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1769 on: December 31, 2008, 11:11:07 PM »

Yep, it's real. It's from the musical "Hair", which also featured "The Age of Aquarius", by .....can't think of them, group of 2 guys and 2 girls, they also did "Bill..Willya Marry Me Bill?"....AH, got it! The Fifth Dimension. (man, my Hendrixed out brain cells are just a smokin'!)

I'm reading your post and screaming Fifth Dimension!!! They were really good too!! I'm smokin right along with ya!!

Well, roll another and enjoy yourself.

Correction: I am not smoking things that need to be rolled, I was saying the brain cells that were fried during the Hendrix experience are smoking to keep up tonight..you know, like an ungreased gear?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: December 31, 2008, 11:11:42 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony Want Immunity Before They Speak with Prosecutors Regarding Casey Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/31/george-and-cindy-anthony-want-immmunity-before-they-speak-with-prosecutors-regarding-casey-anthony/

What grandparents act this way? Since when do not grandparents protect their grand children even more than their own children? There is a reason why Cindy and George Anthony have been vilified in this case and they have brought it all on them self.

These people should be stripped of their title as grandparents. Shameful, simply shameful.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: December 31, 2008, 11:11:52 PM »

funniest post of the day! Absolutely, in my gut, I know you were reaching out to...uh..you know...share with us, right???

...in a backwards kind of way?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1772 on: December 31, 2008, 11:12:04 PM »

"HAIR" by the cowsills:

It's SO funny!!!! 

OMG I love you forever!! I've watched it like 4 times now!! Ive been singing that song at the top of what is left of my lungs!!! 
Boo, I love ya, but those people look like they need to be flea dipped. Did they really have hair like that back then?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: December 31, 2008, 11:12:06 PM »

since we are off topic i have to tell ya'll this........i don't know how many of you are familiar with Mardi Gras and Mobile, AL.  anyway the "moon pie" is a big part of Mardi Gras in Mobile.  this jackass on the city council took it upon himself to pay 9,000.00 for a giant lighted moon pie to bring in the new year (re: the ball drop in new york). now isn't that just something to be proud of....A GIANT FREAKING LIGHTED MOON PIE....it is beyond ridiculous
Juju, I love banana moon pies, why would he spend that much on a lighted moon pie. I would pay 9 dollars for a moon pie right now, though.
Girl, we got moonpies all over the place right now...email me and i will mail ya some!!!
Do you not like moonpies? I think they are wonderful. Kind of graham cracker with marshmallow covered in good chocolately/banana goodness. YUUMMM. Must be a Southern thing. 

yeah, it is. i don't know why i never tried one, but i don't need to start liking more food now. (steroids)
Steroids blow. I won't take them unless I am on deaths door. They affect people differently. My best friend had breast cancer, she would get steroids before her chemo. She would take them in the evening, 2 am my phone would ring and she would talk until I had to get up and go to work. She works with me, so it was no sweat off her back. We laugh about it now. Now I EAT ANY THING THAT IS NOT NAILED TO THE DOOR if I am on steroids. I feel your pain. Try a moon pie they are awesome.

you are a great friend, cause at 2 am i don't want to call & wake anyone up so i always want to vaacuum. my dh doesn't appreciate it. it's bad enough i talk to much anyway. with the steroids, i am like the energizer bunny.

what was your ph # again? dh would love you! lol.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1774 on: December 31, 2008, 11:12:22 PM »

Omg- I loved  Rick Springfield- I wish i was jessies girl....

Too funny! They played that song over and over at my son Jesse's wedding this past September!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: December 31, 2008, 11:13:13 PM »

Happy Anniversary Wendi 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1776 on: December 31, 2008, 11:14:20 PM »

okay... i have been lurking *cough cough* ahem,, catching up.. but THIS canNOT stand!
your son has an AUTOGRAPHED PIC OF DAVY JONES?????
OH MAN... oh MAAAAAAAAAAAN...

now that just torks my rear!

i mean.. gosh... how nice for him... even THO he didnt sit around CRYING because he didnt get to go to SEE the monkees in concert when he was SIXTEEN... or HE didnt LOVE davy  jones like I did.. uh... ahem.. i mean like SOME did..

nevermind.. i shall go cry now...
bah

I'm still stunned by this...last year ( he was 9 ) with the help of a teacher he wrote a letter to Davey Jones...about two months later he received a hand written letter and a signed photo of him...which I framed
What get's me the most is, that the envelope which it came in was hand written and sent from Davey's home address in PA..not his fan club in California... 

He listens to them all the time..so I bought him the TV show set for his 10th birthday

Hey Hey for the Monkeys !!!!!! 

good for him!
i used to watch the monkees as a young girl... then my KIDS used to watch it... heck.. even my GRANDson likes em..

one time they had a MTV monkee marathon or some such thang... and my sister and brother and i watched it for almost the FULL 24 HOURS before we crashed..

woke up and my brother was still watchin... *L* (may he rest in peace) ..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: December 31, 2008, 11:14:44 PM »

HUH?
positively.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1778 on: December 31, 2008, 11:14:50 PM »

My goodness how many of us Michiganders are there on here anyway! 

Since we are off topic today - did anyone see the pussycat girls on the Rockin New Years Eve - they were SOOOOO lip syncing! 

This Michigan girl has had about 3 feet of snow since Thanksgiving, and keeps Vernors on hand for stummy aches. Oh, and has a stash of Orange Crush, cos I can't find Grape Nehi anymore.

Pussycat dolls ...? They're so 2005!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: December 31, 2008, 11:14:50 PM »

"HAIR" by the cowsills:

It's SO funny!!!! 

Boo, I love ya, but those people look like they need to be flea dipped. Did they really have hair like that back then?
They were much more clean cut, they looked like that for that song.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.