March 28, 2024, 04:46:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ann Taylor Loft Store  (Read 11641 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 29, 2008, 05:37:08 PM »

is having a huge sale...75% off.....I got some really cute summer tops for 9.98....usually 39.99. Some are kinda sheer and need cammies...but they are really nice and summery. I got 5 new ones!!  Love those gift cards!!  I prefer to pick them myself as I am 'older' and am very conscious of my upper arms.....even though I am small, I still want to dress appropriately for my age

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 03:04:41 PM »

is having a huge sale...75% off.....I got some really cute summer tops for 9.98....usually 39.99. Some are kinda sheer and need cammies...but they are really nice and summery. I got 5 new ones!!  Love those gift cards!!  I prefer to pick them myself as I am 'older' and am very conscious of my upper arms.....even though I am small, I still want to dress appropriately for my age
I am not familiar with Ann Taylor, but it sounds like a great bargain. 
Thank you for dressing with your age.  I see so many women that do not, some that look as if they raided their 14 y/o daughters clothset's..seriously saw a 40ish woman the other day wearing a Hannah Montana hot pink top and an overly tight plaid mini..I was like "OMG!!"

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 03:21:31 PM »

Thank you for dressing with your age.  I see so many women that do not, some that look as if they raided their 14 y/o daughters clothset's..seriously saw a 40ish woman the other day wearing a Hannah Montana hot pink top and an overly tight plaid mini..I was like "OMG!!"

Thank you my dear...I too hate seeing women who dress way to young for their age....that is really a problem for petite fashions.....many are too cutsey....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 04:25:25 PM »

Thank you my dear...I too hate seeing women who dress way to young for their age....that is really a problem for petite fashions.....many are too cutsey....

Ann Taylor has absolutely gorgeous classic clothes.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 05:08:05 PM »

I just posted something in the other thread about that....Dolce, when you have time, could you please discuss "age appropriate dressing"?  I agree Sunny...it's hard to dress stylishly when you are petite.  I purchase almost all of my clothes online now.    I find clothes at Neiman Marcus, Talbot's and Piperlime.com is a great place for shoes.  I wear a size 5.5 and they have the best selection I have found anywhere.
I think it's important to look age appropriate and still look relevant.  Does that make sense?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 08:41:45 AM »

Alright, I went online to Ann Taylor and gave it a looksy...I like their selection.  It is a little older for me, but I do think that they have a nice selection.

Numbers I will start a thread for how to dress for your individual age.  I will echo what Sunny says though, dress in what you feel most comfy.  (Just dont let it be a Hannah Montana shirt...NO MATTER WHAT YOUR AGE!!  LOL)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 09:39:31 PM »

I just posted something in the other thread about that....Dolce, when you have time, could you please discuss "age appropriate dressing"?  I agree Sunny...it's hard to dress stylishly when you are petite.  I purchase almost all of my clothes online now.    I find clothes at Neiman Marcus, Talbot's and Piperlime.com is a great place for shoes.  I wear a size 5.5 and they have the best selection I have found anywhere.
I think it's important to look age appropriate and still look relevant.  Does that make sense?

Although petitie I am busty...another problem. .....I search out the petite departments....Nordstom's has a good one.....Also Saks and Neiman's.....I found a great little outfit at Black and White.....but one does have to search. Your statement makes perfect sense to me. I am OK with shoes 6.5.  I will check out Piperlime.com, although I have not had good luck buying anything without trying it on. I wish there was standard sizing, but I find designers have their own ideas a sizes. Nordstroms carry JAG jeans in petite sizes.....great jeans for me.

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 05:55:31 PM »

My favorite designers are now :  Marni, Theory, and Vera Wang.  For lingerie, it is D and G.  For makeup, it is Chanel. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 09:51:13 AM »

Vera Wang has some really awesome designs, she is one of my all around favorites.  She has several lines that fit all types of budgets for those of you who are cost efficient.  I know that she has an "every day" line at Kohls and Macys.  Now I am not familiar with Kohls so I do not promote it, maybe any other monkey's who are familiar with the store can give some insight on it.  She can also be found at Nieman Marcus and Saks, as well as on the web of course!  Smile

Her wedding gowns are stunning to say the very least.

You can NEVER go wrong with Chanel.  LOVE LOVE LOVE Coco Chanel.  For anyone interested the two books "Chanel and Her World" and "Chanel: Her Style and Her Life" are very good books. 

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 09:09:54 PM »

I stop buying there after the last time i got clothes for work and all of them got bad after the first wash...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.