March 29, 2024, 07:50:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212438 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 31, 2008, 12:20:37 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 09:16:45 PM by klaasend » Logged
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 12:23:29 PM »

ldstlou.Did Kyle turn over all pertinent information over to the Holloway family as well as the FBI in a timely manner?Yes or No?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 12:23:46 PM »

come across........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 12:24:44 PM »

come across........

Exactly 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 12:26:08 PM »

Break on through to the other side.............

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 12:27:10 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Tim Miller wasn't removed from anywhere...are you kidding me? You really think he would allow himself to be removed? He was following up a lead in Nicaragua.
------------------

I'm sorry to say - yes he was.  Along with Dateline.

Dec 30th, Kyle and Tim Miller discussed this issue in detail, but they didn't know how to handle it.  Then Kyle took a nap.  When he got up, Tim and Dateline had been ejected from the boat.

ldstlou, I don't know what fairy tales Kyle and others are now telling you, but Kyle's posts (with IP, date and time) are in their original form from when he posted them.  This item was discussed over several posts.

The Nicarauga thing didn't happen for a few more days after that, IIRC.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 12:27:17 PM »

ldstlou.Did Kyle turn over all pertinent information over to the Holloway family as well as the FBI in a timely manner?Yes or No?

See that's not specific enough, I want to know precisely WHEN KYLE turned over the information he thought he had to Beth/Jug and the FBI.  I would also want to know why KYLE was negotiating with the networks to gain financially from this prior to turning over what he thought he had to the family and FBI.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 12:29:36 PM »

come across........

Snoops I was waving at you in the last thread and didn't realize I was locked out!

Lisa I hope you saw my last post to you....but just in case you didn't I am bring in here

Quote from: ldstlou on Today at 11:08:36 AM
Quote from: SunnyinTX on Today at 11:04:30 AM
I don't post on the Natalee thread anymore because I do not feel I have anything to offer....however I do read and try to keep up, except for the past month or so... this morning I had  time to get caught up and now I wish I didn't.  I think I know why many of us no longer post here. MY GOD!  I have never seen monkeys at each others throat like this. I don't give a damn who you are...or how close you feel you are to 'the family' if you think the family is going to tell you everything...get REAL!!  You post on a public forum...........the family is not stupid. I am really sickened to read a lot of what is on here.....just because someone, 'in the know' tells you something doesn't mean it is TRUE or factual. I am not taking sides with anyone...........but I sure wish some of you would step back....go back and read what you write..............when I read a post that starts out with 'you people' I immediately think Oh F..here we go again!!!  OK...back to lurking........Happy New Year to everyone. Klaas  and Mods...Bless your hearts

I take it that was directed at me. I am surprised that you don't have a problem with the conspiracy theory Kermit has come up with. Lives are disrupted and careers and relationships are being destoyed and thats ok?

Lisa.....I didn't direct anything at you...please don't put words in my mouth.  You know me well enough to know that if I was directing this at you I would have said so. I am not known for being 'politically correct'.  I had an opportunity to read this entire thread this morning and I posted what I felt after reading it.  I don't know who I believe..I don't know what I believe...and reading this thread did nothing to help me.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 12:31:38 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Tim Miller wasn't removed from anywhere...are you kidding me? You really think he would allow himself to be removed? He was following up a lead in Nicaragua.
------------------

Dec 30th, Kyle and Tim Miller discussed this issue in detail, but they didn't know how to handle it.  Then Kyle took a nap.  When he got up, Tim and Dateline had been ejected from the boat.

ldstlou, I don't know what fairy tales Kyle and others are now telling you, but Kyle's posts (with IP, date and time) are in their original form from when he posted them.  This item was discussed over several posts.

Exactly, Jen.  IIRC, Kyle stated that Dec 30th was "crushing" - that Tim Miller and Dateline were REMOVED from the boat.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 12:33:54 PM »

See that's not specific enough, I want to know precisely WHEN KYLE turned over the information he thought he had to Beth/Jug and the FBI.  I would also want to know why KYLE was negotiating with the networks to gain financially from this prior to turning over what he thought he had to the family and FBI.

I understand Klaas.Ldstlou?WHEN did Kyle turn all pertinent information over to the FBI as well as the Holloway family?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 12:34:37 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
------------------

Exactly, Jen.  IIRC, Kyle stated that Dec 30th was "crushing" - that Tim Miller and Dateline were REMOVED from the boat.

Precisely!

But ldstlou does bring up an interesting point.

I remember we all thought that Nicaragua tip was hinky at the time.

I wonder just who, if anyone, put that tipster up to that?  Especially right at that precise time?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2008, 12:36:19 PM »

I understand Klaas.Ldstlou?WHEN did Kyle turn all pertinent information over to the FBI as well as the Holloway family?

I'm sorry guys - she's not going to be able to answer that, because it never happened.

I would like to see the creative dates that she may try and come back with though.    And see just how they correspond with what/when/how we (including Kyle) know transpired.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2008, 12:37:24 PM »

Quote from: johan555 on Today at 10:16:40 AM
Quote from: bastibro on December 29, 2008, 02:42:11 PM
I have calculated that the skull in the cage is about 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) long.
That seems to me very small for a skull.

The average Skull Length of a human is 8.45 inches (21.5cm).

Yes i did the same (if it is a skull it is a very small one ) 4 inches
(10 cm )

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I asked a Dive company in Rotterdam if the pics (if' send the pics to them ) were taken with a ROV and what he thinks about the content of the cage .
i spoke with the Owner of the dive company (they work daily (worldwide)with the ROV) and hey said to me that it is certainly not a human body.

Dear Johan,

The images were created with a R.O.V. The images were taken at around 91 f. That means 91 feet approximately 30 meters water depth.

The white stain bottom of the cage is very likely that sand by the weight of the cage through the mesh (net) is pressed. Because the cage at the bottom state.

Photo 2 is a photograph of a t.v. screen on which to see how the R.O.V. about 3 meters above the cage hangs (81 f) right we see the manipulator of the ROV in the picture .. The manipulator is a kind of movable and rotating grasping forceps.

Other photos are the same only what is here played with contrast and color. The objects in the cage are in my view hermit crabs. Hermit crabs have a shell to protect. When they bigger, the shell left, and they go looking for another shell.

A second possibility is that during the submersible of the cage, the cage was rotated 180 º and the bait top of the cage is hung (in order to lure crabs) now on the ground seems to lie. The bait is suspended with a piece of steel wire and a weight to the well to hang. This weight may be anything but what is on a crab boat.

The cage itself is heavily vegetated that is to say that it is already at least half years in the water must have been. Cages are used time and time again, and look not so overgrown off.

I am assuming here that you can continue.

Best regards,

DIVE & COMPANY MAAS Waal
Rotterdam

johann,

Interesting stuff.  Thanks for taking the initiative to have someone look at the images.  I appreciate you posting the results of their review.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
thanks truthseeker2 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »

I'm sorry guys - she's not going to be able to answer that, because it never happened.

I would like to see the creative dates that she may try and come back with though.    And see just how they correspond with what/when/how we (including Kyle) know transpired.

Thanx Jen.That is the point!If Kyle didn't turn information over in a timely manner and has mislead people.Why defend him?Let him speak for himself!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2008, 12:40:21 PM »

wingnut and jen3560 thank you for coming here and talking to us.  It means a lot.  And I hope you know that I have always appreciated the Freebirds work.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 12:41:17 PM »

Happy New Year's Monkeys !!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 12:41:54 PM »

I don't believe for one second that Tim Miller was removed from the Persistence because he was an emotional liability.  Yea that's what I was told.  pppfffttt.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2008, 12:42:38 PM »

Happy New Year's Monkeys !!

Happy New Year to you too Johan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2008, 12:43:02 PM »

Thanks snoopy!!

The Freebirds put a lot of time and effort into all the fifty some odd documents we produced.

It's a fantastic group of people who put their guts into it!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2008, 12:49:42 PM »

I don't believe for one second that Tim Miller was removed from the Persistence because he was an emotional liability.  Yea that's what I was told.  pppfffttt.

Me either!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.