April 23, 2024, 03:16:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213109 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2008, 02:19:40 PM »

Mum,

I'm not the one being patronizing here.  I do believe that would be you.

I just tried to clear it up a bit, if I could.  That's why I mentioned specifically the DATES of those posts of Caps referring to this pond, that pond, and the other.  Then look at the DATE he sent the email to Dave.

Seems a handful of other monkeys noticed the same things Kermit had posted about - and had done so before Kermit posted about it.

I'm sorry if it's still unclear for you.

It is very clear to me and has been for many months. Probably before it became clear to you. Janet states she was alone when she doubted Caps...Go back before that in Shango and read, please. Try around April, probably the middle.  I have a heap of emails that go back much earlier than that.

Just because you think you are right does not make it so. My theory may not be correct either, but please don't act like this is all some new breakthrough!

I am familiar with the dates as well, Thank You. I read what is posted.

Now I will go back to my research which I have been working on as soon as I finish catching up.

As far as I can see this cage business is the diversion. JMO 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2008, 02:20:09 PM »

If it is true that Kyle did not turn information over in a timely manner(Freebirds did),was attempting to broker with TV networks,as well as mislead people.What is the reasoning of defending him??

To clarify.I believe Kyle did those thing until proven otherwise!I can't defend someone when the foundation of their character is broken.JMOO

and I don't believe the information was not turned over to the FBI right away.

Regardless, as Jen states, Beth, JQK and the FBI have the info Kyle posted at Freebirds now. So what is their take on it?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2008, 02:21:04 PM »

Lisa, didn't you post that you told Jug SM was saying the family had the remains or knew they were in the cage and concealing this fact?

It upsets me that people contact the family with information that is incorrect or taken out of context.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2008, 02:22:45 PM »

Well ... life outside the computer room beckons!

As tradition dictates ... dinner, movie and board games with friends is where it is at this evening.  The secret is out.  Mr. and Mrs. Tamikosmom are real party animals.

HAPPY NEW YEARS MONKEYS!!  HAPPY NEW YEARS ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
11:10 AM PT

Sounds like the evening we have planned.  I plan to be on the champion ROOK team tonight!

(I will have my laptop close by with the forum up and running.  Each trip to refresh a drink will allow me a peek!  At least until all that refreshing of drinks dissipates my peeking capacity!)

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2008, 02:22:51 PM »

How can "everyone" have the information now if we don't even know what ALE took from the cage?  There is more than just the photos. 

Exactly
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2008, 02:24:05 PM »

My head is  shaking and shakng2 and it hurts, a lot.  All I want is Justice for Natalee  There are many things posted in the past couple of days that I need to read over again. Perhaps then my head won't hurt.

Oh believe me it will...I simply came on this morning to try and get caught up!  I just went and took 2 Aleve and got a glass of Jamaican Rum Coconut Creme on the rocks!...hell it's five o'clock somewhere!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2008, 02:25:12 PM »

How can "everyone" have the information now if we don't even know what ALE took from the cage?  There is more than just the photos. 

Exactly

The information that Kyle shared with the Freebirds that Kermit felt compelled to share...is that a better way of stating it?

So in regrds to the information Kyle shared that Kermit felt compelled to post here...and that was according to jen given to Beth, JQK and the FBI...that information, what is the opinion of Beth, JQK and the FBI in regards to the info and the conspiracy theory?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2008, 02:25:23 PM »

If it is true that Kyle did not turn information over in a timely manner(Freebirds did),was attempting to broker with TV networks,as well as mislead people.What is the reasoning of defending him??

To clarify.I believe Kyle did those thing until proven otherwise!I can't defend someone when the foundation of their character is broken.JMOO

Regardless, as Jen states, Beth, JQK and the FBI have the info Kyle posted at Freebirds now. So what is their take on it?

Prove to me that the information was turned over by Kyle to the FBI,as well as the Holloway and what day??If someone else other than Kyle turned this information,after giving Kyle the opportunity and he chose not to.That is indefensable from my standpoint!Why defend him??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2008, 02:26:11 PM »

You always ask great questions.  And this ranks right up there with some of your best.

Seems I remember a discussion some time back about DNA on the fabric sent to the FBI.  I assume that was not Natalee's DNA.  Right?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2008, 02:27:42 PM »

Well ... life outside the computer room beckons!

As tradition dictates ... dinner, movie and board games with friends is where it is at this evening.  The secret is out.  Mr. and Mrs. Tamikosmom are real party animals.

HAPPY NEW YEARS MONKEYS!!  HAPPY NEW YEARS ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
11:10 AM PT

Have fun Janet!  And Happy New Year to you and yours!!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2008, 02:28:02 PM »

Mum,

I'm not the one being patronizing here.  I do believe that would be you.

I just tried to clear it up a bit, if I could.  That's why I mentioned specifically the DATES of those posts of Caps referring to this pond, that pond, and the other.  Then look at the DATE he sent the email to Dave.

Seems a handful of other monkeys noticed the same things Kermit had posted about - and had done so before Kermit posted about it.

I'm sorry if it's still unclear for you.

It is very clear to me and has been for many months. Probably before it became clear to you. Janet states she was alone when she doubted Caps...Go back before that in Shango and read, please. Try around April, probably the middle.  I have a heap of emails that go back much earlier than that.

Just because you think you are right does not make it so. My theory may not be correct either, but please don't act like this is all some new breakthrough!

I am familiar with the dates as well, Thank You. I read what is posted.

Now I will go back to my research which I have been working on as soon as I finish catching up.

As far as I can see this cage business is the diversion. JMO 

All of it or parts of it?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2008, 02:28:46 PM »

My head is  shaking and shakng2 and it hurts, a lot.  All I want is Justice for Natalee  There are many things posted in the past couple of days that I need to read over again. Perhaps then my head won't hurt.

Oh believe me it will...I simply came on this morning to try and get caught up!  I just went and took 2 Aleve and got a glass of Jamaican Rum Coconut Creme on the rocks!...hell it's five o'clock somewhere!

Well, I have always thought for myself on everything concerning Natalee's disappearance and guess I will just continue on my journey in this manner.  I read, think and apply and go from there but this is getting to be a battle of egos, IMO.

My #1 son brought me a bottle of Glenlivet Scotch... those airport gifts can have advantages, lol.  If I am on here later I may well be BUI so am giving fair warning, lol.  The more I read the more tempting the scotch becomes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: December 31, 2008, 02:29:17 PM »

Exactly

The information that Kyle shared with the Freebirds that Kermit felt compelled to share...is that a better way of stating it?

So in regrds to the information Kyle shared that Kermit felt compelled to post here...and that was according to jen given to Beth, JQK and the FBI...that information, what is the opinion of Beth, JQK and the FBI in regards to the info and the conspiracy theory?

I couldn't tell you because I've never felt a need to directly contact the family members.  You see, I've always felt they have enough on their plates without having forum members contact them all the time. I also wouldn't call it a conspiracy theory.  I would call it more greed and the family being used once again.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2008, 02:29:26 PM »

Prove to me that the information was turned over by Kyle to the FBI,as well as the Holloway and what day??If someone else other than Kyle turned this information,after giving Kyle the opportunity and he chose not to.That is indefensable from my standpoint!Why defend him??

I don't have to prove anything to you.
Assume I am wrong if it makes you feel better...and Kermit saved the day and uncovered the "conspiracy" and handed everything over to the proper authorities as she states..so what is the end result? Do Beth, JQK and the FBI buy Kermit's theory....jeez...bottom line if kermit can prove to me Beth, JQK and the FBI are on board with the theory...excluding Lalas and I of course being in on it... ...then you might convince me.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2008, 02:29:48 PM »

Not fair!!!  I want one.  My boss said No.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2008, 02:31:39 PM »

Exactly

I couldn't tell you because I've never felt a need to directly contact the family members.  You see, I've always felt they have enough on their plates without having forum members contact them all the time. I also wouldn't call it a conspiracy theory.  I would call it more greed and the family being used once again.

ok...then what is the point of bringing it up at all if you don't want the answers...just want to slander the members of the Persistence...my point exactly.  Wasn't the whole point that Kermit saved the day and contacted Beth, the FBI and JQK???!! Hello?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2008, 02:31:49 PM »

Assume I am wrong if it makes you feel better...and Kermit saved the day and uncovered the "conspiracy" and handed everything over to the proper authorities as she states..so what is the end result? Do Beth, JQK and the FBI buy Kermit's theory....jeez...bottom line if kermit can prove to me Beth, JQK and the FBI are on board with the theory...excluding Lalas and I of course being in on it... ...then you might convince me.

Thanx ldstlou.I think you you know the answer.JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2008, 02:33:42 PM »

Thanx ldstlou.I think you you know the answer.JMOO

are we back to I am in on the conspiracy?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2008, 02:34:06 PM »

Well, I have always thought for myself on everything concerning Natalee's disappearance and guess I will just continue on my journey in this manner.  I read, think and apply and go from there but this is getting to be a battle of egos, IMO.

My #1 son brought me a bottle of Glenlivet Scotch... those airport gifts can have advantages, lol.  If I am on here later I may well be BUI so am giving fair warning, lol.  The more I read the more tempting the scotch becomes.

That BUI thing sounds like it could be fun, considering the last few weeks.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2008, 02:35:09 PM »

Exactly

ok...then what is the point of bringing it up at all if you don't want the answers...just want to slander the members of the Persistence...my point exactly.  Wasn't the whole point that Kermit saved the day and contacted Beth, the FBI and JQK???!! Hello?

No, that wasn't the point at all.  I am very uncomfortable with people contacting Natalee's family with such a poor grasp on the situation being discussed.

The contents of the cage, the stuff in the plastic bags would be far far more important than the photos and we don't have a clue what happened to that.  ALE apparently took it all away directly back into their own boat.  That's where any proof would be, not necessarily anything at all in the photos.  DNA would have been in the bags and we don't know what happened to those.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.