March 28, 2024, 07:45:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212405 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: December 31, 2008, 02:35:11 PM »

How can "everyone" have the information now if we don't even know what ALE took from the cage?  There is more than just the photos. 

Exactly

The information that Kyle shared with the Freebirds that Kermit felt compelled to share...is that a better way of stating it?

So in regrds to the information Kyle shared that Kermit felt compelled to post here...and that was according to jen given to Beth, JQK and the FBI...that information, what is the opinion of Beth, JQK and the FBI in regards to the info and the conspiracy theory?

I couldn't tell you because I've never felt a need to directly contact the family members.  You see, I've always felt they have enough on their plates without having forum members contact them all the time. I also wouldn't call it a conspiracy theory.  I would call it more greed and the family being used once again.

ok...then what is the point of bringing it up at all if you don't want the answers...just want to slander the members of the Persistence...my point exactly.  Wasn't the whole point that Kermit saved the day and contacted Beth, the FBI and JQK???!! Hello?

BS - and the answer is NO.  The point is KYLE posted information at Freebirds.  FREEBIRDS sent the information to Beth and the FBI whether it was via Kermit or not I couldn't tell you.  The information was sent by them after they found out that KYLE had lied to them.  Why did KYLE lie? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2008, 02:37:38 PM »

Anna - yes, you are so right.  If ALE divers took the contents of the trap, how do we know what was actuall there? 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: December 31, 2008, 02:38:36 PM »

Muffy..
I am 10 pages back in the other thread, and forgive me if I am wrong, But Muffy and 2NJS are you saying I am a mole?
What the heck has got in to some of you?

As for a flyby...I only just caught up and Kermit posted. My post from last night has been posted about before since November. Did either of you see the posts?

I asked Kermit questions which she did not answer after she was here 2 visits ago. She did not acknowledge my questions on her next questions.

She cut and pasted bits of posts from Shango for her posts. I checked and posted on this. More than once. She cheated to make her her point.

I joined a Private forum, because of the constant talk about this trap. Other things were happening we have been told  over and over to focus on the trap. No matter what else I posted about I very seldom got a response. As well as if you don't buy what some here are saying they treat you ugly.

Yesterday you welcomed 2 Newbies with open arms from a Private forum...But this is different...How!

I don't know what their motives for joining SM after all this time was, but as far as I am concerned I don't know either of them from a bar of soap...so they will both have to any respect from me!

Mum ~  I don't think you are a mole. Nothing has gotten in to me.  You posted, saying Kermit copied and pasted a post with Shango in it, and that you recognized the posts because you had worked with the Shango stuff so much.   I thought it interesting.  And I wondered if you had any other thoughts.  But you had left after the one post.  And I expressed that I hoped you would come back today and talk with us about it.  Do you  believe Kermit is trying to give false information and/or to mislead us.  And if so, why?  But only if you want to say.  I don't know why Kermit copied and pasted from Shango, if that is what she really did.  Was she trying to make a point, or to show us something?  Or was she trying to mislead?  Just wondering your take on it, since you recognized some of the posts from Shango and commented on that fact.  I don't know what your issue is with welcoming those that may be members in a private forum.  There are many here that are members of various forums and I don't do the behind the scenes things emailing and such so I don't know whom belongs to what.   If a poster is granted membership here, I will welcome them.  I have welcomed some who are still here posting, some I have welcomed got banned before the day was through.  Do you have a problem with posters that came last night and tried to explain what they understood was the truth?  Should they not be welcome?  Should  they not be allowed to post?  That isn't up to me, but to the admin.  My opinion is, if it will get us nearer to the truth and getting Natalee Holloway home, it's fine with me. 

Muffy...Kermit did this on her first post on this, I believe on November 13th. I have it all in my notes, but I will not be picking up my computer today it seems. I have posted about this. It bothers me. And I do not know why Kermit thought she needed to do it.

Yes, as far as I am concerned it is at the very least, misleading. I gave Kermit the benefit of the doubt and let it go, until she posted the same type thing last night. I also know that Kermit read my posts concerning this. What I would like to know is why Kermit felt it necessary to cut and paste bits and pieces, and out of context from posts in Shango to back up her posts. The only thing I can think of is that other posters keep saying that Kermit is backing up her posts. Technically she is.

Muffy, I am reading digs every day about Private Forums. Yet I guess it depends on which Private Forum you are a member of. I reserve judgement on all new posters, as I said they will earn my respect ...or not.

Time will tell how this all pans out, but it the meantime it is taking away my focus on what I should be researching. I do this for only one reason...I don't have any motive other than searching for the truth about Natalee.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2008, 02:38:42 PM »

Lisa, didn't you post that you told Jug SM was saying the family had the remains or knew they were in the cage and concealing this fact?

It upsets me that people contact the family with information that is incorrect or taken out of context.

BUMP

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »

How can "everyone" have the information now if we don't even know what ALE took from the cage?  There is more than just the photos. 

Exactly

sorry you feel uncomfortable..but you don't dictate who I contact and what I have to say.

I misread the original post and corrected it...so move on Anna.

The information that Kyle shared with the Freebirds that Kermit felt compelled to share...is that a better way of stating it?

So in regrds to the information Kyle shared that Kermit felt compelled to post here...and that was according to jen given to Beth, JQK and the FBI...that information, what is the opinion of Beth, JQK and the FBI in regards to the info and the conspiracy theory?

I couldn't tell you because I've never felt a need to directly contact the family members.  You see, I've always felt they have enough on their plates without having forum members contact them all the time. I also wouldn't call it a conspiracy theory.  I would call it more greed and the family being used once again.

ok...then what is the point of bringing it up at all if you don't want the answers...just want to slander the members of the Persistence...my point exactly.  Wasn't the whole point that Kermit saved the day and contacted Beth, the FBI and JQK???!! Hello?

No, that wasn't the point at all.  I am very uncomfortable with people contacting Natalee's family with such a poor grasp on the situation being discussed.

The contents of the cage, the stuff in the plastic bags would be far far more important than the photos and we don't have a clue what happened to that.  ALE apparently took it all away directly back into their own boat.  That's where any proof would be, not necessarily anything at all in the photos.  DNA would have been in the bags and we don't know what happened to those.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2008, 02:39:34 PM »

If it is true that Kyle did not turn information over in a timely manner(Freebirds did),was attempting to broker with TV networks,as well as mislead people.What is the reasoning of defending him??

To clarify.I believe Kyle did those thing until proven otherwise!I can't defend someone when the foundation of their character is broken.JMOO

and I don't believe the information was not turned over to the FBI right away.

Regardless, as Jen states, Beth, JQK and the FBI have the info Kyle posted at Freebirds now. So what is their take on it?

Prove to me that the information was turned over by Kyle to the FBI,as well as the Holloway and what day??If someone else other than Kyle turned this information,after giving Kyle the opportunity and he chose not to.That is indefensable from my standpoint!Why defend him??

I don't have to prove anything to you.
Assume I am wrong if it makes you feel better...and Kermit saved the day and uncovered the "conspiracy" and handed everything over to the proper authorities as she states..so what is the end result? Do Beth, JQK and the FBI buy Kermit's theory....jeez...bottom line if kermit can prove to me Beth, JQK and the FBI are on board with the theory...excluding Lalas and I of course being in on it... ...then you might convince me.

Thanx ldstlou.I think you you know the answer.JMOO

are we back to I am in on the conspiracy?

I stand with the Frog until you can prove the Frog wrong with logic,as well as facts!If you are in such close contact with Kyle have him send you an e-mail and break it all down for everyone!Again.I don't think he's gonna do that!I've said it before.If i'm wrong i will say it LOUD AND CLEAR and will apologize...Don't think it's gonna happen though."If" Natalee,and or anyone else was in that cage we'll never know.Why?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2008, 02:40:35 PM »

Exactly

Nobody seems to know whom is on-line ldstlou.

Lets wait for Kermit to hop  in 

never lift the pressure of evil island
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2008, 02:40:39 PM »

Lisa, didn't you post that you told Jug SM was saying the family had the remains or knew they were in the cage and concealing this fact?

It upsets me that people contact the family with information that is incorrect or taken out of context.

BUMP

sorry you feel uncomfortable with who I contact Anna, but you don't dictate to me who I can speak to and when and what I can say.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2008, 02:42:22 PM »

If it is true that Kyle did not turn information over in a timely manner(Freebirds did),was attempting to broker with TV networks,as well as mislead people.What is the reasoning of defending him??

To clarify.I believe Kyle did those thing until proven otherwise!I can't defend someone when the foundation of their character is broken.JMOO

Regardless, as Jen states, Beth, JQK and the FBI have the info Kyle posted at Freebirds now. So what is their take on it?

Prove to me that the information was turned over by Kyle to the FBI,as well as the Holloway and what day??If someone else other than Kyle turned this information,after giving Kyle the opportunity and he chose not to.That is indefensable from my standpoint!Why defend him??

Assume I am wrong if it makes you feel better...and Kermit saved the day and uncovered the "conspiracy" and handed everything over to the proper authorities as she states..so what is the end result? Do Beth, JQK and the FBI buy Kermit's theory....jeez...bottom line if kermit can prove to me Beth, JQK and the FBI are on board with the theory...excluding Lalas and I of course being in on it... ...then you might convince me.

I stand with the Frog until you can prove the Frog wrong with logic,as well as facts!If you are in such close contact with Kyle have him send you an e-mail and break it all down for everyone!Again.I don't think he's gonna do that!I've said it before.If i'm wrong i will say it LOUD AND CLEAR and will apologize...Don't think it's gonna happen though."If" Natalee,and or anyone else was in that cage we'll never know.Why?

I told you about 5 times he already did that last night...sent one to myself and to Jug. I have no problems with his answers.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2008, 02:43:19 PM »

BUMP

sorry you feel uncomfortable with who I contact Anna, but you don't dictate to me who I can speak to and when and what I can say.

You did post that you told Jug SM was saying the family had the remains when not one person here had said any such thing at all.  So are you saying you also have the right to misinform the family if it suits your purposes?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2008, 02:44:12 PM »

Red told us recently that there are things going on behind the scenes and he'd tell us more as soon as he could.  I don't however, remember him telling us not to waste out time on a particular subject.  So Red, should we keep talking about the cage and move on?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2008, 02:44:44 PM »

MUM - I don't like private invite only forums mostly because they end up causing problems.  I really don't like ChatnGrumble because I happen to know that Destiny and ******* are spreading lies about me and they are also both moderators at ChatnGrumble.  They are both either nuts or incredibly stupid but they are 100% wrong.  So if that is the private forum you belong to they will not get a "kudos" from me. 

You really do have to wonder about a private invite only forum that feels a need to have a secret hidey hole within the private invite only forum for the very special of the very special people. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2008, 02:45:27 PM »

I told you about 5 times he already did that last night...sent one to myself and to Jug. I have no problems with his answers.

Prove the Frog wrong!I'm all ears.I'll be waiting!I for one moment don't believe any of the family members tells anyone everything regardless of "WHO" they are unless you are a spouse!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2008, 02:45:54 PM »

Isn't that kind of pointless?  The only people he'll address his answers to are two, who according to you have no interest in disproving anything he has to say.  Kyle is full of BS.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2008, 02:46:39 PM »

MUM - I don't like private invite only forums mostly because they end up causing problems.  I really don't like ChatnGrumble because I happen to know that Destiny and ******* are spreading lies about me and they are also both moderators at ChatnGrumble.  They are both either nuts or incredibly stupid but they are 100% wrong.  So if that is the private forum you belong to they will not get a "kudos" from me. 

You really do have to wonder about a private invite only forum that feels a need to have a secret hidey hole within the private invite only forum for the very special of the very special people. 

I agree 110%

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: December 31, 2008, 02:46:42 PM »

Exactly

BS - and the answer is NO.  The point is KYLE posted information at Freebirds.  FREEBIRDS sent the information to Beth and the FBI whether it was via Kermit or not I couldn't tell you.  The information was sent by them after they found out that KYLE had lied to them.  Why did KYLE lie? 

I thought the point was to expose the conspiracy. Why won't anyone address what Kermit said yesterday...that John Silvetti moved the contents of the trap to the pond and was working with the ALE to hide evidence that was in that trap. That my friend, in my humble opinion..is pure slander.
Then she went so far as to include Hotshot, Lalas, myself and Caps in her grand conspiracy. And I am supposed to stand by the frog...get real..it's delusional at best.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: December 31, 2008, 02:48:06 PM »

Mum,

I'm not the one being patronizing here.  I do believe that would be you.

I just tried to clear it up a bit, if I could.  That's why I mentioned specifically the DATES of those posts of Caps referring to this pond, that pond, and the other.  Then look at the DATE he sent the email to Dave.

Seems a handful of other monkeys noticed the same things Kermit had posted about - and had done so before Kermit posted about it.

I'm sorry if it's still unclear for you.

It is very clear to me and has been for many months. Probably before it became clear to you. Janet states she was alone when she doubted Caps...Go back before that in Shango and read, please. Try around April, probably the middle.  I have a heap of emails that go back much earlier than that.

Just because you think you are right does not make it so. My theory may not be correct either, but please don't act like this is all some new breakthrough!

I am familiar with the dates as well, Thank You. I read what is posted.

Now I will go back to my research which I have been working on as soon as I finish catching up.

As far as I can see this cage business is the diversion. JMO 

All of it or parts of it?

The whole darn cage! The time wasted discussing that cage!

Jossy gave out the witness name..Oops...my bad...Now there is not a witness.

I have to leave, I have been here since I got home and DH needs some to eat.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: December 31, 2008, 02:49:33 PM »

Exactly

I thought the point was to expose the conspiracy. Why won't anyone address what Kermit said yesterday...that John Silvetti moved the contents of the trap to the pond and was working with the ALE to hide evidence that was in that trap. That my friend, in my humble opinion..is pure slander.
Then she went so far as to include Hotshot, Lalas, myself and Caps in her grand conspiracy. And I am supposed to stand by the frog...get real..it's delusional at best.

Isn't it rather interesting that both you and Hotshot usually show up at the same time to defend and disrupt.  If you discuss it elsewhere and then show up together, it is a conspiracy.  IMHO.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: December 31, 2008, 02:49:56 PM »

I need to find that post

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: December 31, 2008, 02:51:13 PM »

My head is  shaking and shakng2 and it hurts, a lot.  All I want is Justice for Natalee  There are many things posted in the past couple of days that I need to read over again. Perhaps then my head won't hurt.

Oh believe me it will...I simply came on this morning to try and get caught up!  I just went and took 2 Aleve and got a glass of Jamaican Rum Coconut Creme on the rocks!...hell it's five o'clock somewhere!

Not fair!!!  I want one.  My boss said No.

ssshhhhh I am slipping you one....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.