April 18, 2024, 11:07:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212987 times)
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: December 31, 2008, 02:51:23 PM »

I don't care whether anyone here respects me or not, and am not required to earn anything.

I cannot speak for anyone else - however, I was the one who personally contacted JQK and sent the photos to him.  My focus was to make sure that he and the family were AWARE of the photos' existence.  He did not offer an opinion - nor did I ask for one.  I sent the photos on September 16, and he confirmed on September 17 that he had received them.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: December 31, 2008, 02:52:45 PM »

Muffy..
I am 10 pages back in the other thread, and forgive me if I am wrong, But Muffy and 2NJS are you saying I am a mole?
What the heck has got in to some of you?

As for a flyby...I only just caught up and Kermit posted. My post from last night has been posted about before since November. Did either of you see the posts?

I asked Kermit questions which she did not answer after she was here 2 visits ago. She did not acknowledge my questions on her next questions.

She cut and pasted bits of posts from Shango for her posts. I checked and posted on this. More than once. She cheated to make her her point.

I joined a Private forum, because of the constant talk about this trap. Other things were happening we have been told  over and over to focus on the trap. No matter what else I posted about I very seldom got a response. As well as if you don't buy what some here are saying they treat you ugly.

Yesterday you welcomed 2 Newbies with open arms from a Private forum...But this is different...How!

I don't know what their motives for joining SM after all this time was, but as far as I am concerned I don't know either of them from a bar of soap...so they will both have to any respect from me!

Mum ~  I don't think you are a mole. Nothing has gotten in to me.  You posted, saying Kermit copied and pasted a post with Shango in it, and that you recognized the posts because you had worked with the Shango stuff so much.   I thought it interesting.  And I wondered if you had any other thoughts.  But you had left after the one post.  And I expressed that I hoped you would come back today and talk with us about it.  Do you  believe Kermit is trying to give false information and/or to mislead us.  And if so, why?  But only if you want to say.  I don't know why Kermit copied and pasted from Shango, if that is what she really did.  Was she trying to make a point, or to show us something?  Or was she trying to mislead?  Just wondering your take on it, since you recognized some of the posts from Shango and commented on that fact.  I don't know what your issue is with welcoming those that may be members in a private forum.  There are many here that are members of various forums and I don't do the behind the scenes things emailing and such so I don't know whom belongs to what.   If a poster is granted membership here, I will welcome them.  I have welcomed some who are still here posting, some I have welcomed got banned before the day was through.  Do you have a problem with posters that came last night and tried to explain what they understood was the truth?  Should they not be welcome?  Should  they not be allowed to post?  That isn't up to me, but to the admin.  My opinion is, if it will get us nearer to the truth and getting Natalee Holloway home, it's fine with me. 

Muffy...Kermit did this on her first post on this, I believe on November 13th. I have it all in my notes, but I will not be picking up my computer today it seems. I have posted about this. It bothers me. And I do not know why Kermit thought she needed to do it.

Yes, as far as I am concerned it is at the very least, misleading. I gave Kermit the benefit of the doubt and let it go, until she posted the same type thing last night. I also know that Kermit read my posts concerning this. What I would like to know is why Kermit felt it necessary to cut and paste bits and pieces, and out of context from posts in Shango to back up her posts. The only thing I can think of is that other posters keep saying that Kermit is backing up her posts. Technically she is.

Muffy, I am reading digs every day about Private Forums. Yet I guess it depends on which Private Forum you are a member of. I reserve judgement on all new posters, as I said they will earn my respect ...or not.

Time will tell how this all pans out, but it the meantime it is taking away my focus on what I should be researching. I do this for only one reason...I don't have any motive other than searching for the truth about Natalee.

Mum, I know you don't care for my opinions, but I think the
reason Kermit posted the snips about the ponds, was because
Caps came on this forum and said that he had never posted
about any pond except the Monserat Pond.  It was just Kermit
refuting the statement.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: December 31, 2008, 02:52:52 PM »

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Kyle said: “The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information.”
Kyle said: "- ”IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude ote author=Kermit link=topic=4269.msg604296#msg604296 date=1230692848]
Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Kyle said: “The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information.”
Kyle said: "- ”IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.”

February 2008 – Kyle tried to “strike a deal” with networks for the ROV footage.
March 1, 2008 – The Persistence announced it's return to Louisiana due to lack of money.
March 3, 2008 -  John Silvetti and Caps had a meeting in Aruba.
EMAIL From: Caps Lock
To: XXXXX; Sent: Monday, March 3, 2008 8:05:29 PM
Subject: FW: The meeting will be schedule at 2:00 pm - my house

March 08, 2008, 11:10:26 PM
Caps posted at SM: “I think we all have worked very hard this week and I have not had a chance to enjoy a good laugh since I started with the Monkeys on my research.

I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This comming week is THE DAY.

Me and J & W and the C's are all in a agreement now that it must be there”

September 2008 – Freebirds contacted the FBI with the evidence.

10 MONTHS AFTER RETURNING TO THE UNITED STATES
Sunday, November 23, 2008 1:38 PM
Kyle emailed me: “I have recently been in contact with the FBI (within the last two weeks).”

Unless Kyle is a sociopath, which I do not believe, then he did not contact the FBI with the evidence of photos he has in his possession and was aware of during the RV Persistence dives. He did not intend to hand over that evidence until he was forced to do so AFTER The Freebirds contacted the FBI. He specifically stated he did not give any statements to the FBI after his leaving the RV Persistence. He did, however state he had tried to “strike a deal” with the networks executives to sell the ROV footage.

#364 on: Today at 10:54:08 AM   ldstlou
just called again. Absolutely not true. Beth doesn't know about the theory of the photos or evidence that was collected and not turned over and Jug does not understand why Kermit is even stating this theory or information. Beth did not give Kermit to post photos on her behalf either.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.360

THE TRUTH IS
Not only do I have the emails from Beth, but also from another family member that confirms Beth's permission for me to expose the Aruba Cover-up.And who called her to try and stop it

Because everything Caps was doing was distracting, and leading away from the cage and always involved the pond which is a  distraction from the cage, I find it interesting to go back over the accumulation of events as they transpired for a refresher.

Keeping in mind that there are several  people at SM who want to believe the pond witness and what CAPS and Kyle have been telling them through John Silvetti.

Keep in mind, Kyle revealed to us that it was John Silvetti  who turned his attention away from the cage and refused to listen to anything Kyle had to say about the cage/trap. Although, it was John Silvetti who allowed the Aruban only divers to collect the evidence which was against what the plan had been.

The initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap

#740 on: March 18, 2008, 12:22:38 PM
After the visual inspection on 30-Dec, the initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap.  There were talks about getting the proper equipment on board the Persistence such as a suction-recovery system to sift small items from the sand.  The talks continued after Jan-7th when the samples were collected
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366321#msg366321

Tim stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan

#705 on: November 20, 2008, 07:22:14 PM
Tim Miller was never on the Persistence while I was not on board.  He stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.msg551291#msg551291

The talks about recovering the trap ceased around the 10-14th of Jan

#662 on: November 20, 2008, 05:21:05 PM
I got off the boat for 4 nights from the 10-14th of Jan for some much needed R&R.  I was in close communication with the boat and continued to post updates.  I didn't need to broadcast my presence on the island at the time.  I observed the vessel at or very near the location on the 11th and 12th for 42 and 45 minutes respectively.  I questioned the possibility of unknown diving ops taking place.  The talks about recovering the trap ceased around that time as well

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.msg551145#msg551145

Now let's follow along with the CAPS information that a group at SM has contact with him and believes in his version of the events and his witness[color]

CAPS  CLAIMS THIS POND CONTAINS A TENNIS SHOE AND HUMAN REMAINS SPECIAL NOTE - ACCORDING TO DAVE HOLLOWAY, CAPS WITNESS HAS MET WITH JOHN SILVETTI OF THE PERSISTENCE BY NOW .
 February 27, 2008
This time they have some special areas that they are checking. It started this morning and continue in the morning.

February 28, 2008:
Yes,
At 9:00 will go over there to amke sure they do not mis a spot....[color-red]The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains.

Remember Hotshot (Kathy Drenga) just recently told the monkeys that it was HER who directed Caps (and the witness) to Silvetti.

Could this REALLY be the first sign to prove the suspicions that Silvetti gave something from that trap to be put in the pond?  Shoe?  Skull? - speculation.

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #285 on: Today at 12:48:24 AM »

You all seem to jump to conclusions that everything was handed over to the incompetent ALE....... Did you ever stop to think that maybe there was a reason they took off so fast? Do you really think they are that stupid to not cover their butts? Hellooooo, Tim has been through it already, many times. Loose lips do sink ships. Maybe we are not supposed to be discussing those things here for everyone like Aruba to read.[/color]

CAPS STARTS OUT SAYING IT WAS MONTANA POND

January 22, 2008:

Well it says clearley the montana pond.

After this Joran at this time desided to despose of the body in Montana body of water.

January 27, 2008:

but the real body was dumped in a body of water in noord that has not been search

The MUI was a diversion for something else.

The day the search was in noord and the body of water that was search by the police was not to retrieve a body, bud to retrieve something else

The drop has happend but is not the body natalee drop.

February 1, 2008:

In my report I choose the White one but my road is not paved

The Montana Park Apartment is where all started..The Sex etc....

so look for the owners

CAPS BEGINS PLANTING THE SEED OF NEEDING A WITNESS

JaLALA:

The Must Be 2 witness for a conviction... but then they will play the "Not reliable Witness" for one of the witness.

The father can not testified against the son. The mother will Lie. July the reporter got his papers, etc

If no Second Withness, and Not A body, He will Walk

BETWEEN FEB 1 AND FEB 5, CAPS TALKS ABOUT NEEDING A WITNESS. ALSO ABOUT HOW THEY NEVER PUT HER IN THE OCEAN. ALSO ASKING KLAAS RELENTLESSLY IF SHE'S HEARD BACK FROM DAVE YET - ABOUT HIS EMAIL TO DAVE IN DECEMBER

NOW INTRODUCES THE WHITEHOUSE - WHICH IS NEAR MOKO POND

February 5, 2008

They mus have gone to this planned rave party at the Whitehouse. where she was raped and died.

THEN A WITNESS APPEARS TO CAPS. THE ANSWER TO HIS CONSTANT REMINDER TO MONKEYS THAT WE NEED ONE. NOTE THE WITNESS FIRST CLAIMS A TIME OF 3:44 AM

February 8, 2008
I know,

a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

Have new google earth.

CAPS FINALLY HEARS BACK FROM DAVE - AND AT THIS POINT, HE IS STILL DISCUSSING BOTH MOKO AND MONTANA - NO MENTION AT THIS POINT OF MONSERAT POND

February 16, 2008

Klaasend:

Did got Email from the man, He know nows and Understand.

ON THIS SAME DATE - CAPS NOW CLAIMS THIS WITNESS WAS MOVING AROUND, ENOUGH TO KNOW SECURITY WAS PATROLLING AND CAMERAS ROLLING

The witness state that the Bird was constantly moving in circle around the area that night..

and the bird normaly will wake you up and one will tent to go look up in the sky of what is going on. and wonder.

some take pictures. If picture was taken, the Man in the bird with his power beam will see you taken pictures. and can zoom in to see who you are.

CAPS TELLS US HIS UNCLE IS AN ATTORNEY

Yes the government has his own set of lawyers and only work for the Government.

The Lawyers also represents a group that work hand in hand with the OM.

I was wondering which lawyer was on the Roll that night to handel the cases.

On the Roll means (schedule) How I know this is that my uncle is a Lawyer and He always talk abaout to have Roll duty.

It means that he is on the evening list to handel cases comming in that night. it can also be a sub prosecuter.

NOW THE TIME THE WITNESS CLAIMS HAS CHANGED. WHY WAS THIS DONE? DID THEY REALIZE THE FIRST TIME STATED DIDN'T WORK WITH THE KNOWN TIMELINE?

February 23, 2008

CAPS say: 4:05 AM Joran passing in front of a witness house dirty and missing the Right shoe

NOW ENTER THE PERSISTENCE SEARCH OF THE POND. BUT WAIT, IT'S NEITHER OF THE PONDS CAPS HAS PREVIOUSLY CLAIMED - THEY SEARCH THE MONSERRAT POND

CAPS ALSO CLAIMS THIS POND CONTAINS A TENNIS SHOE AND HUMAN REMAINS

SPECIAL NOTE - ACCORDING TO DAVE HOLLOWAY, CAPS WITNESS HAS MET WITH JOHN SILVETTI OF THE PERSISTENCE BY NOW

February 27, 2008

This time they have some special areas that they are checking. It started this morning and continue in the morning.

February 28, 2008:

Yes,

At 9:00 will go over there to amke sure they do not mis a spot....The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=858&Itemid=1

Grupo di barco Mericano “Persistance” ta busca den dam na Montserat
Thursday, 28 February 2008

ORANJESTAD - Grupo di e barco Mericano “Persistance” ayera a dicidi di drenta dam na Montserat pa asina wak si nan por haya algo. Nan a pone un sonar ultra sofistica cu a base di un software ta lagabo wak tur cos cu tin tanto den e awa cu den e lodo den un forma tridimencional. Aunke cu e dam ta sumamente seco toch a logra haci un trabou amplio pa asina wak si por encontra algo di Nathalie Holloway. Despues di analisa tur e graphiconan cu nan a logra compila den e dam lo bai wak si ta yega na algo of no.

Quote from: oceanexploration on February 28, 2008, 03:34:45 PM

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb). They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range. In this case we used between 50-100ft range. By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

DESTINY ASKING THE MONKEYS IF SHE SHOULD SEND FISH TRAP PHOTOS POSTED BY ROBIN H TO ARUBAN COPS - CAPS TELLING HER NO WAY, SEVERAL TIMES - EVEN WARNS DESTINY TO BE FEARFUL FOR HERSELF IF SHE DOES

February 28, 2008:

You are right LALA, they have a room full of intell person sitting and listeting and watching..I know this for a fact.

I say do not make a move.

Want to play it safe...tell them that your computer got a Virus...had to be reformatted. everything is lost.

We live in a digital world where loosing a bit is not much but for safegaurd one self..

The new MOSvirus.irc just eat your hard disk and you are foregiven.

Lay low for a couple of days and back on track

CAPS

Do not sent anything...

I know that for a fact that if they know who you are they will fabricate any thing to put you away....I know that for a fact...so be carfull....

BTW, they have all information them self....They are the one that is playing in the band.

now they have lost a band string and they want to compare....

Shango would say DO NOT TSURT....bad move....you will not win if you show your playing cards.

CAPS REVEALS HE HAS A BROTHER WORKING WITH EITHER LAW ENFORCEMENT OR THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

I was not there to listen to the news today...but MOS is upset....

CAPS VISITS THE POND HIMSELF

February 28, 2008:

Well I did not know till I check where the pipes are leading to.

I will have picture of the pipes tomorrow.

to get in the pipes, one must put on a coverall becuase you will get dirty and it is very dark and a long walk. to the other end.

I need big light to check these pipes.

when the pond fills up, all the debry stay in the pond only the water will move to the other end in another waterbasin. I never know about this but my dad has clearyfy it. The rain water will move to another water basin. anything large and havy will stay in the pipe since the water flow is not strong. The flow only start when the pond fills-up.

Will check it but it has a horrable stenge.

I will take some picture to compare.

THE DAY CAPS VISITS THE POND, CAPS NOW STATES THERE COULD BE HUMAN REMAINS IN MONSERAT POND, AND ALSO HUMAN REMAINS IN MOKO POND - WHICH TIES IN WITH HIS EARLIER ASSERTIONS OF THE WHITEHOUSE APARTMENTS.

KEEP REMEMBERING THAT THIS WITNESS OF CAPS HAS BY NOW MET WITH JOHN SILVETTI

February 29, 2008

The problem with Moko pool is that if they dump the body in there, this acctiion leave Joran walking home. and not to the McDonnald.

Now lets assume that what is said that the head was not part of the body no more, and that both places has been used.

The Moko Pool which is right at the doorstep of the Whitehouse Apartment and there they could have dumb a peace of the body then drive Joran to the Monserat Pool and split leaving Joran alone.

Driving to the Monserat they will dump an other peace of the body.
Split and leave Joran behind.
The Monserat pool will leave him walking to McDonald.

This will give both Simian and Shango Validity for their writtings.

BRB..
CAPS

CAPS ACCUSING KERMIT OF LYING
Posted this at SM:

Kermit: why are you stir the monkey cage by lying....I never siad the Moko nor Montanja but the Monserat pond.

CAPS ADMITS TO DIVING AT THE CAGE/TRAP

”I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.”

MARCH 1 CAPS SAYS CAGE IS A POST OFFICE
(remember March 1 is when it was announced that the RV Persistence was returning home AND March 3 is when John Silvetti met with CAPS).
  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358441#msg358441

MARCH 3, 2008 – John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard

From an email sent from CapsLockWizard:
“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

WHO CONTACTED CAPS?
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #407 on: January 27, 2008, 12:17:04 PM
Caps are you from aruba?  A friend of mine that I talk to there, also talks like you do is only why I ask......  TIA
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333009#msg333009

AND SHE CONTACTED KYLE:
Hi there, and good to see you here at the SM site.  It was me who sent that cryptic message to your blog, [color]sorry about all that.  Its just one of the things that we dealt with here early on in the case.  It looked to be someone in the know.  You can take it down if you wish, I just thought it might be of some help.  But once again, I praise the work you guys are doing, and wish I could be there myself to help with the search.  My prayers are with all of you for a great outcome.  Hey, remember, there really are pirates out there!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2429.msg315194#msg315194

how would she possibly know this unless she has been in contact with Kyle

March 07, 2008, 12:54:54 PM
There are no doors on the back of the huts.  I can vouch for that.  All doors on the front.   http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h294/gummy_2006/hutcollage.jpg   Kyle has taken some of the same pictures I took while over there.[color]  The new wood door, is the hut that was broken into.
--------------------------------------

John did go back to work with CAPS 2 times that I know of, to Aruba, about the Monstart pond.  He was with CAPS the whole time
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555976#msg555976

853 on: December 08, 2008, 03:05:43 PM   hotshot
I have spoken to Mr Silvetti twice.  And that was only to see if he wanted help with the pond and the search.  I would have gone to help.  do i know him personally, no.  The only information i know is from kyle or dave, and no i was not in the private forum.  You guys brought over a quote stating that kyle says john said.... tim was not needed anymore, he is a liability.  Correct?
Just answering
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4216.msg571886#msg571886

AND SHE CONTACTED JOHN SILVITTI
HotShot: SM  Reply #687 on: December 04, 2008, 06:42:20 PM »
 “[color=red}I personally have met with Tim, and Schafer way back in Jan of 2006 back when they were trying to get things going with the Persistence, and getting the OK to go to Aruban waters.  It was several of us that met with them.

WHO IS DEFENDING KYLE AND CAPS?/b]

Now, if we remember Kathy Drenga (Hotshot)  - she is the one that went to Aruba with BestBuddy & uploaded the Aru-bay videos to her website and the photos of the Lions Den. THEN she is the one that felt Natalee was buried in the cometary. THEN she thought she was in the BAG that Blonde found and that photo was seen in National Enquirer. THEN Kathy Drenga (Hotshot) started talking with Kyle and also CAPS.

as I'm reading back through ALL her posts, I'm see a picture. She is FEEDING CAPS information.That is why we see CAPS post she is in the MOKO (Kathy posted about the MOKO too), then he changes it to Montajan then the cemetery etc etc.

She sets it up for CAPS to go meet John Silvetti after contacting Kyle and from there CAPS story changes like the wind just like hers.

#902 on: July 11, 2006, 05:39:05 PM Hotshot:
I just feel those ponds that "WONT" be searched is a place that needs to be.  They know they cant drain them, too much water, and they know they cant dive them, too murky.  They are not dumb, but like to play dumb.  Don't forget they got a hit with the dogs at one, but couldn't do anything about it
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=63.msg13147#msg13147

REMEMBER THIS:
CAPS  CLAIMS THIS POND CONTAINS A TENNIS SHOE AND HUMAN REMAINS SPECIAL NOTE - ACCORDING TO DAVE HOLLOWAY, CAPS WITNESS HAS MET WITH JOHN SILVETTI OF THE PERSISTENCE BY NOW

Hotshot:
Don't know, but that mud would eat his shoes for sure.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=164.msg31737#msg31737

Hotshot: “You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.”
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565899#msg565899

Idstlou

213 on: September 22, 2008, 10:04:02 AM   ldstlou
Lalas!!! Our friend just called you back and you didn't answer!!! lol
Can you call him back now. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.200

lalasmom
 #231 on: September 22, 2008, 11:25:48 AM   lalasmom
Sorry!!  So sorry!! LOL  Will do...give me a minute...I was talking to my kid.  Sorry!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.220

#410 on: September 23, 2008, 08:56:12 AM   ldstlou
Lalas!! your phone is ringing!!   

trying to caaaaall you!!! lol 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg467158#msg467158

413 on: September 23, 2008, 09:03:27 AM  lalassmom
No it's not!  LOL  Try again.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg467158#msg467158

#344 on: September 22, 2008, 09:20:45 PM   lalasmom
So Tim Miller and John Silvetti are the ones that made arrangements for Caps witness to come to the USA and take the polygraph.  Mos was a bit upset.  Why am I not surprised?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.340

lalas here/attachment/don't delete
Thursday, January 31, 2008 8:16 AM
Capslockwizard info.
[Note: This was the email to Dave Holloway]

Yapperz
 #476 on: Today at 10:18:37 PM  yapperz
Tamikosmom posted:
<snip>
Yap ... do you have information to the contrary.

Janet

______

Janet, actually I do. I would rather not go in to it here. You are welcome to get my email address from Klaas.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: December 31, 2008, 02:52:55 PM »

Mum,

I'm not the one being patronizing here.  I do believe that would be you.

I just tried to clear it up a bit, if I could.  That's why I mentioned specifically the DATES of those posts of Caps referring to this pond, that pond, and the other.  Then look at the DATE he sent the email to Dave.

Seems a handful of other monkeys noticed the same things Kermit had posted about - and had done so before Kermit posted about it.

I'm sorry if it's still unclear for you.

It is very clear to me and has been for many months. Probably before it became clear to you. Janet states she was alone when she doubted Caps...Go back before that in Shango and read, please. Try around April, probably the middle.  I have a heap of emails that go back much earlier than that.

Just because you think you are right does not make it so. My theory may not be correct either, but please don't act like this is all some new breakthrough!

I am familiar with the dates as well, Thank You. I read what is posted.

Now I will go back to my research which I have been working on as soon as I finish catching up.

As far as I can see this cage business is the diversion. JMO  

Mum,

I pop on every few days to catch up. I used to get involved with the discussions but for some time now, it seems to me, not much headway is being made. And I think the reason is the diversions that occur. It's as if someone or several people are watching SM and every so often they determine SM is on to something and they implement a diversion. Whoever he, she, or they are, they must be very satisfied with their most recent endeavor what with all the terse posts of late among the SMer's.

I agree with your comment "As far as I can see this cage business is the diversion".

My own opinion is; No body no case + incinerator operator suicide = no body. JMO

Ado
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: December 31, 2008, 02:52:55 PM »

My head is  shaking and shakng2 and it hurts, a lot.  All I want is Justice for Natalee  There are many things posted in the past couple of days that I need to read over again. Perhaps then my head won't hurt.

Oh believe me it will...I simply came on this morning to try and get caught up!  I just went and took 2 Aleve and got a glass of Jamaican Rum Coconut Creme on the rocks!...hell it's five o'clock somewhere!

Not fair!!!  I want one.  My boss said No.

ssshhhhh I am slipping you one....

thank you!  such a good monkey friend!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: December 31, 2008, 02:53:05 PM »

. . John Silvetti moved the contents of the trap to the pond and was working with the ALE to hide evidence that was in that trap.

Now what in the world could be the reason for Silvetti to do that?!
Who is buying that crap

never lift the pressure of evil island
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 31, 2008, 02:55:20 PM »

MUM - I don't like private invite only forums mostly because they end up causing problems.  I really don't like ChatnGrumble because I happen to know that Destiny and ******* are spreading lies about me and they are also both moderators at ChatnGrumble.  They are both either nuts or incredibly stupid but they are 100% wrong.  So if that is the private forum you belong to they will not get a "kudos" from me. 

You really do have to wonder about a private invite only forum that feels a need to have a secret hidey hole within the private invite only forum for the very special of the very special people. 

Klaas..No-one is asking for kudos for anything. I am posting in one area of a place I post to try and work through some things. Putting it all in one area and trying to find out what it all means. There are no other topics to sidetrack me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: December 31, 2008, 02:56:09 PM »

I don't care whether anyone here respects me or not, and am not required to earn anything.

I cannot speak for anyone else - however, I was the one who personally contacted JQK and sent the photos to him.  My focus was to make sure that he and the family were AWARE of the photos' existence.  He did not offer an opinion - nor did I ask for one.  I sent the photos on September 16, and he confirmed on September 17 that he had received them.
Thanks Wingnut - and that is my point.  Kermit has never said that she single handedly did anything (except maybe in jest).  Thank you for sending the information to JQK.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: December 31, 2008, 02:57:10 PM »

If people think it's a diversion why not speak up and explain why?No one has!I'll wait to hear why this is a diversion..Anyone???Please explain the diversion to the slow people who are not in the know so to speak.TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: December 31, 2008, 02:59:52 PM »

Blonde,

You made a post in the last thread about Caps posting, and a lack of Aruban people on the meter.

Just wanted you to know there were others who noticed that as well.  On numerous occasions. 

I have about 20 in my documents. I have even sent klaas one. From Aruba.

You can get a progran hide the IP and it will show everyone your posting from where ever you want. I know this for a fact, because I had it on my old computer.

Very interesting.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: December 31, 2008, 03:01:50 PM »

If people think it's a diversion why not speak up and explain why?No one has!I'll wait to hear why this is a diversion..Anyone???Please explain the diversion to the slow people who are not in the know so to speak.TIA

What is the diversion and what are we supposed to be diverted from?Anyone?TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: December 31, 2008, 03:03:33 PM »

Muffy..
I am 10 pages back in the other thread, and forgive me if I am wrong, But Muffy and 2NJS are you saying I am a mole?
What the heck has got in to some of you?

As for a flyby...I only just caught up and Kermit posted. My post from last night has been posted about before since November. Did either of you see the posts?

I asked Kermit questions which she did not answer after she was here 2 visits ago. She did not acknowledge my questions on her next questions.

She cut and pasted bits of posts from Shango for her posts. I checked and posted on this. More than once. She cheated to make her her point.

I joined a Private forum, because of the constant talk about this trap. Other things were happening we have been told  over and over to focus on the trap. No matter what else I posted about I very seldom got a response. As well as if you don't buy what some here are saying they treat you ugly.

Yesterday you welcomed 2 Newbies with open arms from a Private forum...But this is different...How!

I don't know what their motives for joining SM after all this time was, but as far as I am concerned I don't know either of them from a bar of soap...so they will both have to any respect from me!

Mum ~  I don't think you are a mole. Nothing has gotten in to me.  You posted, saying Kermit copied and pasted a post with Shango in it, and that you recognized the posts because you had worked with the Shango stuff so much.   I thought it interesting.  And I wondered if you had any other thoughts.  But you had left after the one post.  And I expressed that I hoped you would come back today and talk with us about it.  Do you  believe Kermit is trying to give false information and/or to mislead us.  And if so, why?  But only if you want to say.  I don't know why Kermit copied and pasted from Shango, if that is what she really did.  Was she trying to make a point, or to show us something?  Or was she trying to mislead?  Just wondering your take on it, since you recognized some of the posts from Shango and commented on that fact.  I don't know what your issue is with welcoming those that may be members in a private forum.  There are many here that are members of various forums and I don't do the behind the scenes things emailing and such so I don't know whom belongs to what.   If a poster is granted membership here, I will welcome them.  I have welcomed some who are still here posting, some I have welcomed got banned before the day was through.  Do you have a problem with posters that came last night and tried to explain what they understood was the truth?  Should they not be welcome?  Should  they not be allowed to post?  That isn't up to me, but to the admin.  My opinion is, if it will get us nearer to the truth and getting Natalee Holloway home, it's fine with me. 

Muffy...Kermit did this on her first post on this, I believe on November 13th. I have it all in my notes, but I will not be picking up my computer today it seems. I have posted about this. It bothers me. And I do not know why Kermit thought she needed to do it.

Yes, as far as I am concerned it is at the very least, misleading. I gave Kermit the benefit of the doubt and let it go, until she posted the same type thing last night. I also know that Kermit read my posts concerning this. What I would like to know is why Kermit felt it necessary to cut and paste bits and pieces, and out of context from posts in Shango to back up her posts. The only thing I can think of is that other posters keep saying that Kermit is backing up her posts. Technically she is.

Muffy, I am reading digs every day about Private Forums. Yet I guess it depends on which Private Forum you are a member of. I reserve judgement on all new posters, as I said they will earn my respect ...or not.

Time will tell how this all pans out, but it the meantime it is taking away my focus on what I should be researching. I do this for only one reason...I don't have any motive other than searching for the truth about Natalee.

Mum, I know you don't care for my opinions, but I think the
reason Kermit posted the snips about the ponds, was because
Caps came on this forum and said that he had never posted
about any pond except the Monserat Pond.  It was just Kermit
refuting the statement.

Magnolia...If that is the case, then it is wrong. It will be picked up down the road and quoted. Eventually it will believed the way Kermit posted it.

And I will probably be the sucker going way back looking to see where it all came from.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: December 31, 2008, 03:03:41 PM »

Mum,

I pop on every few days to catch up. I used to get involved with the discussions but for some time now, it seems to me, not much headway is being made. And I think the reason is the diversions that occur. It's as if someone or several people are watching SM and every so often they determine SM is on to something and they implement a diversion. Whoever he, she, or they are, they must be very satisfied with their most recent endeavor what with all the terse posts of late among the SMer's.

I agree with your comment "As far as I can see this cage business is the diversion".

My own opinion is; No body no case + incinerator operator suicide = no body. JMO

Ado

Your post reminds me of this:

Start with a cage containing five monkeys. In the cage, hang a banana on a string and put a set of stairs under it. Before long, a monkey will go to the stairs and start to climb towards the banana. As soon as he touches the stairs, spray all of the monkeys with cold water. After awhile, another monkey makes an attempt with the same result. Pretty soon, when any monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.
Now, turn off the cold water. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new monkey sees the banana and wants to climb the stairs. To his horror, all of the other monkeys attack him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs, he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys and replace it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment with enthusiasm. Again, replace a third original monkey with a new one. The new one makes it to the stairs and is attacked as well. Two of the four monkeys that beat him have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs, or why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

After replacing the fourth and fifth original monkeys, all the monkeys which have been sprayed with cold water have been replaced. Nevertheless, no monkey ever again approaches the stairs. Why not? Because that's the way things are, now…

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: December 31, 2008, 03:04:44 PM »

What is the diversion and what are we supposed to be diverted from?Anyone?TIA

And since those whose think it's a diverson rarely post here anymore, why do they care?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2008, 03:04:49 PM »

. . John Silvetti moved the contents of the trap to the pond and was working with the ALE to hide evidence that was in that trap.

Who is buying that crap

Not me.  This is where some credibility began to wear thin.  imho.

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2008, 03:07:10 PM »

Thanks Wingnut - and that is my point.  Kermit has never said that she single handedly did anything (except maybe in jest).  Thank you for sending the information to JQK.

Thanks, Klaas. 

So, I guess I can say that I single-handedly contacted JQK!  Smile 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2008, 03:07:17 PM »

OK - please go on with any discussions that we were diverted from.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2008, 03:07:25 PM »

Who is buying that crap

Maybe is crap, but didn't Kyle himself raise the issue of Silvetti's loyalties which I believe is why he's in hot water.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2008, 03:07:45 PM »

Who is buying that crap

Truthseeker2.As you are an analyst and i am not.Please explain as to why i shouldn't believe Kermit??No one as of yet has refutted with any clarity as to why anyhting Kermit is saying is untrue..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2008, 03:07:55 PM »

And I don't recall Kermit ever saying the family had the remains and were hiding this fact.  Here is the post I asked ldstlou about:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2008, 10:37:32 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ldstlou on December 05, 2008, 10:31:10 AM
Quote from: klaasend on December 05, 2008, 10:16:48 AM
LDSTLOU - in a due respect, we can focus on more than one issue at a time.  The fact the Rudy is calling out Van der Straaten is not lost on any of us.  We have not lost sight nor dismissed the possibility of FINALLY something happening, some kind of justice in Aruba.

That said, it has no bearing on side discussions of how we got to to this point and where Natalee was disposed of/hidden.

{This is reply of ldstlou.  I am mortified that Jug was told that SM posted the family had the remains and were concealing this fact when nothing of the sort was EVER posted here except by ld herself!!!}

I am done. When in the heck did I say NOT to focus on something???!!! Let me reiterate!!!! kermit is saying in one breath the family has Natalee's body and is hiding that fact from the world. In another breath that the ALE has her body and Kyle was complicit in that cover up. I am saying BULLSHIT to both!!!! Why am I saying bullshit? Because I asked Jug and gave you his answer...and you know I asked him Klaas. Now the references that I am a liar...and the family is lying...and I simply STATING!!!! what Jug asked me to convey to you all this morning...to pray and focus on van der straaten!!! I never once said what to discuss or not to discuss...with all due respect!

{Klaas replied}}

I'm not as sure as you are that Kermit is saying that Beth/Jug and Dave have Natalee's body.  That said, any suggestions (besides emailing the embassy) on how we keep the focus on Van der Straaten?  Looks like Rudy has taken the first step. Is there something we should be doing that will help?  Any ideas? 

-----------

My point is what on earth is the family to think if people run to them and give them totally false information, misrepresent what was posted, etc.?  No wonder they would be confused.

It was NEVER posted here that the family had Natalee's remains yet evidently that is what Jug was told.

No, I am not at all comfortable with this kind of thing being done.  I can only hope the family has seen and heard enough to know BS when they hear it.  Or check for themselves.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.