April 25, 2024, 02:17:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213166 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2008, 03:12:09 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507/

At least 53 dead in Bangkok nightclub fire, police say

Are we sure Joran is in fact in Laos now?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2008, 03:13:02 PM »

If people think it's a diversion why not speak up and explain why?No one has!I'll wait to hear why this is a diversion..Anyone???Please explain the diversion to the slow people who are not in the know so to speak.TIA

Keepthefaith...Not sure why you don't get it...Ado did, probably because you are so busy trying to stir up the damn pot with your posts. And boy have you made a lot of them since November 18th...there is that darn date again...Oh My!

Happy New Year's!
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: December 31, 2008, 03:13:56 PM »

Sorry for the OT, but I just noticed your disclaimer in the bottom of your post.  I love it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: December 31, 2008, 03:15:27 PM »

Mum,

I pop on every few days to catch up. I used to get involved with the discussions but for some time now, it seems to me, not much headway is being made. And I think the reason is the diversions that occur. It's as if someone or several people are watching SM and every so often they determine SM is on to something and they implement a diversion. Whoever he, she, or they are, they must be very satisfied with their most recent endeavor what with all the terse posts of late among the SMer's.

I agree with your comment "As far as I can see this cage business is the diversion".

My own opinion is; No body no case + incinerator operator suicide = no body. JMO

Ado

Your post reminds me of this:

Start with a cage containing five monkeys. In the cage, hang a banana on a string and put a set of stairs under it. Before long, a monkey will go to the stairs and start to climb towards the banana. As soon as he touches the stairs, spray all of the monkeys with cold water. After awhile, another monkey makes an attempt with the same result. Pretty soon, when any monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.
Now, turn off the cold water. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new monkey sees the banana and wants to climb the stairs. To his horror, all of the other monkeys attack him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs, he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys and replace it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment with enthusiasm. Again, replace a third original monkey with a new one. The new one makes it to the stairs and is attacked as well. Two of the four monkeys that beat him have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs, or why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

After replacing the fourth and fifth original monkeys, all the monkeys which have been sprayed with cold water have been replaced. Nevertheless, no monkey ever again approaches the stairs. Why not? Because that's the way things are, now…

How insulting of you
Linda in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: December 31, 2008, 03:15:32 PM »

Klaasend,
Do you know if Tim Miller or John Silvetti has been interviewed about the retrieval of the contents of the cage?
Linda
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: December 31, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »

Klaasend,
Do you know if Tim Miller or John Silvetti has been interviewed about the retrieval of the contents of the cage?
Linda

Not that I'm aware of.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: December 31, 2008, 03:19:01 PM »

OK - please go on with any discussions that we were diverted from.

LOL!  Yes, by all means!

Now this should be interesting.  Some days it seems everything is a diversion.  I suspect that some days they are in fact just that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: December 31, 2008, 03:19:14 PM »

. . John Silvetti moved the contents of the trap to the pond and was working with the ALE to hide evidence that was in that trap.

Now what in the world could be the reason for Silvetti to do that?!
Who is buying that crap

Not me.  This is where some credibility began to wear thin.  imho.

Maybe is crap, but didn't Kyle himself raise the issue of Silvetti's loyalties which I believe is why he's in hot water.

Ree, that statement that implies Silvetti and the ALE conspired to move evidence to another location...and oh, let me think here...uh...they moved it, but no one found where they moved it, which was to a pond that CAPS finally decided on after several attempts to pick a a proper pond to move it to, so that his witness would be giving the correct information to place Joran at that decided upon pond...with the transplanted evidence, that even now has not been 'found'....maybe they are waiting for Mum and Lala's to come to Aruba and find that transplanted evidence that we all know is in the third pond.

Sheesh.  I'm sorry, but that implication just doesn't strike me as plausible.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: December 31, 2008, 03:19:42 PM »

OK - please go on with any discussions that we were diverted from.

LOL!  Yes, by all means!

Now this should be interesting.  Some days it seems everything is a diversion.  I suspect that some days they are in fact just that.

Thanks Anna - glad you caught my sarcasm 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: December 31, 2008, 03:20:52 PM »

Maybe is crap, but didn't Kyle himself raise the issue of Silvetti's loyalties which I believe is why he's in hot water.

Yes, he certainly did.  He told us in no uncertain terms that he felt Silvetti's intentions began as honorable - but that his focus shifted.

Also that Silvetti didn't want to question ALE about their insistence the cage was "not relevant" for fear of ruining newly made friendships and contacts.  Because Silvetti had plans to open an office on the island and do business in S America and Aruba.

FWIW - Kyle also never, ever believed in this whole pond witness thing, until the very end when we were wanting to publish our document containing the cage images and Kyle's words.

Then all of a sudden he says the pond witness is "credible", and Silvetti is, after all, "trustworthy".

I took that with a whole dumptruck of salt.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: December 31, 2008, 03:24:11 PM »

This is so fubar.  Sorry.
Linda in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: December 31, 2008, 03:24:47 PM »

Klaasend,
Might Dana be interested in interviewing Tim Miller or John Silvetti about the retrieval of the contents of the cage?
Linda
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: December 31, 2008, 03:25:28 PM »

Yes, he certainly did.  He told us in no uncertain terms that he felt Silvetti's intentions began as honorable - but that his focus shifted.

Also that Silvetti didn't want to question ALE about their insistence the cage was "not relevant" for fear of ruining newly made friendships and contacts.  Because Silvetti had plans to open an office on the island and do business in S America and Aruba.

FWIW - Kyle also never, ever believed in this whole pond witness thing, until the very end when we were wanting to publish our document containing the cage images and Kyle's words.

Then all of a sudden he says the pond witness is "credible", and Silvetti is, after all, "trustworthy".

AND, as I recall - his sudden "about face" came out of nowhere.  After he had been absent from the forum for, ummm, two months or so?  We were like WTF?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: December 31, 2008, 03:27:13 PM »

If people think it's a diversion why not speak up and explain why?No one has!I'll wait to hear why this is a diversion..Anyone???Please explain the diversion to the slow people who are not in the know so to speak.TIA

Keepthefaith...Not sure why you don't get it...Ado did, probably because you are so busy trying to stir up the damn pot with your posts. And boy have you made a lot of them since November 18th...there is that darn date again...Oh My!

Happy New Year's!

I'm Simply not as Knowledgable as some but to insinuate i'm stirring up the pot is pretty unfortunate.Personnally attacking me doesn't bother me!I don't know what the diversion is?I'm stirring the pot From Seattle,in my store,for what reason.Please do explain my motivation Mum??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: December 31, 2008, 03:27:28 PM »

Anna,

You have made some excellent points the last few pages.

The point here is - what happened to the items Aruba recovered from that trap?

What can we all do to get an investigation into this?

Tim Miller and Kyle Kingman both believe there were human remains in that trap.

The rest of us weren't there -we can only go by their words and beliefs, and the images Kyle shared.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2008, 03:28:08 PM »

. . John Silvetti moved the contents of the trap to the pond and was working with the ALE to hide evidence that was in that trap.

Now what in the world could be the reason for Silvetti to do that?!
Who is buying that crap

Not me.  This is where some credibility began to wear thin.  imho.

Ree, that statement that implies Silvetti and the ALE conspired to move evidence to another location...and oh, let me think here...uh...they moved it, but no one found where they moved it, which was to a pond that CAPS finally decided on after several attempts to pick a a proper pond to move it to, so that his witness would be giving the correct information to place Joran at that decided upon pond...with the transplanted evidence, that even now has not been 'found'....maybe they are waiting for Mum and Lala's to come to Aruba and find that transplanted evidence that we all know is in the third pond.

Sheesh.  I'm sorry, but that implication just doesn't strike me as plausible.

Yep, unbelieveble. Someone who would bring on such a story i found not credible anymore.

never lift the pressure of evil island
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2008, 03:28:18 PM »

Remember Hotshot (Kathy Drenga) just recently told the monkeys that it was HER who directed Caps (and the witness) to Silvetti.

Could this REALLY be the first sign to prove the suspicions that Silvetti gave something from that trap to be put in the pond?  Shoe?  Skull? - speculation.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 31, 2008, 03:28:28 PM »

AND, as I recall - his sudden "about face" came out of nowhere.  After he had been absent from the forum for, ummm, two months or so?  We were like WTF?

Right.

After he had been to Egypt and the North Sea for Silvetti.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: December 31, 2008, 03:28:45 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: December 31, 2008, 03:29:23 PM »

Sorry for the OT, but I just noticed your disclaimer in the bottom of your post.  I love it!

Well, I just think it is better than claiming all manner of inside, secret information.

And SNOOPY, yes it certainly is fubar,

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.