March 28, 2024, 09:19:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212408 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: December 31, 2008, 03:56:26 PM »

I would like to know how Lisa purports to know what Kyle posted or did not post in Freebirds. 3 actual members (Kermit, wingnut, and jen) relay what/when he actually posted. Kyle doesn't refute what they say to anyone but Lisa or Hotshot. I can understand you believing any and everything Kyle tells you personally -- but to totally dismiss what people WHO WERE THERE (Freebirds) say is simply putting your head in the sand.

I didn't dismiss anything Wreck. I simply asked Kyle questions. I said before, Kyle walked away with some concerns about the conduct of the Arubans and some strange coincidences that went on. I can understand that perfectly. He didn't hide those concerns...how in the heck did the Freebirds get the info if he was hiding it? He discussed the concerns with them! How do we go from he had some questions as to what transpired via the ALE...to yesterday Kermit states the suspicions are that John Silvetti removed evidence from the trap and placed it in the pond?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: December 31, 2008, 03:56:39 PM »

I would like to know how Lisa purports to know what Kyle posted or did not post in Freebirds. 3 actual members (Kermit, wingnut, and jen) relay what/when he actually posted. Kyle doesn't refute what they say to anyone but Lisa or Hotshot. I can understand you believing any and everything Kyle tells you personally -- but to totally dismiss what people WHO WERE THERE (Freebirds) say is simply putting your head in the sand.

Much agree Wreck!I'm still trying to understand how one argue's For Kyle in terms of his state of mind when his words are his state of mind??Only Kyle knows and his words say what he thinks...if that makes any sense?

Telepathy.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: December 31, 2008, 03:59:34 PM »

Anna,

You have made some excellent points the last few pages.

The point here is - what happened to the items Aruba recovered from that trap?

What can we all do to get an investigation into this?

Tim Miller and Kyle Kingman both believe there were human remains in that trap.

The rest of us weren't there -we can only go by their words and beliefs, and the images Kyle shared.

And Tim Miller was away on Jan 7 when the contents were recovered by ALE.

Right!  There was no one aboard the Persistence on that date other than Persistence crew.

ALE divers didn't even board.  They approached from, dove from, and returned to their own boat.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #223 on: December 31, 2008, 04:00:39 PM »

never lift the pressure of evil island
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: December 31, 2008, 04:01:47 PM »

so did you contact him Jen? Guy dissappears for 2 months while you are compiling your "findings" and you didn't want to contact him or run any of your ideas past him? hmmmmm

You really don't read many posts, do you?

Read my letter again.  All the answers to that question are in it.

I see this alot, people jumping the gun before actually reading what was said. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 31, 2008, 04:02:18 PM »

So why can't he change his mind about John Silvetti? Why is that an untruth and conspiracy because in hindsight after emotions have died down and he had time to reflect upon what happened and he decides he over reacted in regards to his concerns...that you call FACTS...why is that "about face" so unbelievable...because it ruined your conspiracy?

Look lady - I don't know who you are, and I don't really care.  But what you're calling MY conspiracy is not mine at all.

They are KYLE's beliefs, KYLE's words, and KYLE's concerns - and those are all separate from the FACTS Kyle shared with us as well.

And what's rather comical about this post of yours is - the fact that Kyle KNOWS Silvetti was self serving when that trap was found, and the fact that Kyle BELIEVED that witness to be full of crap, but then comes back and tells us differently after working for Silvetti, only re-enforced the questions in my mind about something hinky going on between John and this witness.

Not the other way around like you posted.

so you got a "hinky feeling" That is not PROOF of the conspiracy you are putting out here.

And really what you should have said is "YOU believe Kyle believed". Because you just said he stated he doesn't believes that now.

It's all pure speculation on your part.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: December 31, 2008, 04:02:41 PM »

Ummm.. make it 4 now... 

I been reading several pages.. and YES.. I read and seen it all. So.. I can say in all honesty.. I cak up 100% what Kermit, Jen and Wingnut are posting. I love yah all here at SM and also the folks at freebirds. I may as well resign from there now that I suppose I outed myself as well. I didnt do a whole hell of alot there. I really didnt have time due to work. I read all what Kyle has posted and PLEASE people.. listen to Kermit..Jen and Wingnut.

Now.. I guess I differed this thread.. lol  Anyhow.. I really need to go and get a shower and get the hell out of the house~!

Have a Happy New Year everyone !!

Jen and Wing.. I apologize.. but reading page after page after page.. I wanted others to know you guys are not full of shit !!

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: December 31, 2008, 04:02:59 PM »

It appears Kyle had internet access while he was in Egypt, or at least it looks that way from his blog:

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/

Great point!

so did you contact him Jen? Guy dissappears for 2 months while you are compiling your "findings" and you didn't want to contact him or run any of your ideas past him? hmmmmm

Are you implying that something nefarious was taking place?  Kyle contacted us in order for the Freebirds to disseminate the information in a controlled manner.  HIS words.  That's what we were doing. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: December 31, 2008, 04:04:25 PM »

Ummm.. make it 4 now... 

I been reading several pages.. and YES.. I read and seen it all. So.. I can say in all honesty.. I cak up 100% what Kermit, Jen and Wingnut are posting. I love yah all here at SM and also the folks at freebirds. I may as well resign from there now that I suppose I outed myself as well. I didnt do a whole hell of alot there. I really didnt have time due to work. I read all what Kyle has posted and PLEASE people.. listen to Kermit..Jen and Wingnut.

Now.. I guess I differed this thread.. lol  Anyhow.. I really need to go and get a shower and get the hell out of the house~!

Jen and Wing.. I apologize.. but reading page after page after page.. I wanted others to know you guys are not full of shit !!

Thank you Angie...I for one appreciate it!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: December 31, 2008, 04:05:35 PM »

So why can't he change his mind about John Silvetti? Why is that an untruth and conspiracy because in hindsight after emotions have died down and he had time to reflect upon what happened and he decides he over reacted in regards to his concerns...that you call FACTS...why is that "about face" so unbelievable...because it ruined your conspiracy?

Look lady - I don't know who you are, and I don't really care.  But what you're calling MY conspiracy is not mine at all.

They are KYLE's beliefs, KYLE's words, and KYLE's concerns - and those are all separate from the FACTS Kyle shared with us as well.

And what's rather comical about this post of yours is - the fact that Kyle KNOWS Silvetti was self serving when that trap was found, and the fact that Kyle BELIEVED that witness to be full of crap, but then comes back and tells us differently after working for Silvetti, only re-enforced the questions in my mind about something hinky going on between John and this witness.

Not the other way around like you posted.

so you got a "hinky feeling" That is not PROOF of the conspiracy you are putting out here.

And really what you should have said is "YOU believe Kyle believed". Because you just said he stated he doesn't believes that now.

It's all pure speculation on your part.

You're not even making sense any more.  I would suggest you go back and carefully re-read everything that has been posted by Kermit, wingnut and myself about what Kyle has said.

That really might be helpful to you.

Including my letter that clearly stated - NONE of Kyle's words that have been posted here were taken out of context.

Best of luck to you - I'm not playing your games any more.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: December 31, 2008, 04:06:34 PM »

You really don't read many posts, do you?

Read my letter again.  All the answers to that question are in it.

I see this alot, people jumping the gun before actually reading what was said. 

I think that might be the cause of the majority of her confusion. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: December 31, 2008, 04:06:57 PM »

Heyyyy.I thought i was the one stirring the pot....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: December 31, 2008, 04:07:09 PM »

Ummm.. make it 4 now... 

Awwww,  so good to see you, Angie.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: December 31, 2008, 04:07:51 PM »

It appears Kyle had internet access while he was in Egypt, or at least it looks that way from his blog:

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/

Great point!

Are you implying that something nefarious was taking place?  Kyle contacted us in order for the Freebirds to disseminate the information in a controlled manner.  HIS words.  That's what we were doing. 

oh...a "controlled manner" gotcha!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: December 31, 2008, 04:07:54 PM »

Ummm.. make it 4 now... 

Great to see you Angie! Do you ever talk to robots?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: December 31, 2008, 04:07:54 PM »

Hi Angie!  Happy New Year to you!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: December 31, 2008, 04:07:57 PM »

Ang honey!!  Love you dear!

Hope your New Year's is GREAT!!!
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: December 31, 2008, 04:08:30 PM »

I didn't dismiss anything Wreck. I simply asked Kyle questions. I said before, Kyle walked away with some concerns about the conduct of the Arubans and some strange coincidences that went on. I can understand that perfectly. He didn't hide those concerns...how in the heck did the Freebirds get the info if he was hiding it? He discussed the concerns with them! How do we go from he had some questions as to what transpired via the ALE...to yesterday Kermit states the suspicions are that John Silvetti removed evidence from the trap and placed it in the pond?

He may have discussed his concerns with them, but he did NOT share the evidence with the family or the FBI in a timely manner.  I don't give a rats ass whose job it was.  He knew it hadn't been done and he himself stated he believed it was human remains.  Therefore it was his responsibility to make sure that it was reported to the authorities.  Rest assured that if we come across a crime, I will not trust that you will report it.  I will see to it that it is done.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: December 31, 2008, 04:08:53 PM »

Please fill me in on the latest with URINE...he is in Laos??

Yes, the louse is in Laos.  Hanging out at some bars that appear to attack tourists.  (Some things never change)

I really can't believe someone hasn't beat the crap  out of him yet.....and disappear his body

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #239 on: December 31, 2008, 04:09:09 PM »

Ummm.. make it 4 now... 

Thanks Angie, and good to see you!!!!  

I appreciate your doing this, but I had no doubts about wingnut and jen's sincerity.

Happy New Year!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.