April 25, 2024, 05:02:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213170 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: December 31, 2008, 05:08:38 PM »

Subject: Caps

snip:
Are you able to share that  logic report with us. I have no feelings towards Caps one way or another.....like the Shango stuff (Lala's do not blast me please) code tlaking posts drive me crazy and I do not even bother to read them

I will email Caps and ask if it is o.k. to share it, without his o.k. I can't.  I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have brought it up.  I only did because I think that the references to the other ponds may come from his research of the possibilites of all of them.  I believe he researched those possibilities because of searches that were done and/or the mentioning of certain places by Simian and/or Shango.  If I hear back from Caps, I will either post it; or let you know that he does not want it posted.

OK thanks!!  Hopefully he will allow you to share it....it seemed to bring some clarity to you and hope we can all share in that

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: December 31, 2008, 05:11:13 PM »

Mum,

If you look at the dates of those posts by Caps, versus the date he sent his email to Dave Holloway of "I know where she is" and including the post by Caps about all Dave needs to do is get some pumps to bring her home......

Well - you'll see that Caps was still jumping from pond to pond to pond at the time he was stating those things.

Then miraculously comes this "witness" that Caps kept saying over and over was needed.

Then all of a sudden it's the Monserrat pond - not any of the other two ponds Caps was discussing (those other ponds were still his focus when he emailed Dave).

Combine that with Hotshot claiming to be the one who put Caps and this "witness" in touch with John Silvetti.

Take that one step further, and look at Silvetti's utter lack of attention to that cage - to the point where he cussed at Kyle for trying to pursue the matter.

Then look at Hot Shot's posts about removing items from the cage.

Then look at Caps posts regarding a shoe and human remains in the pond......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scary how this is coming together.  (Are  you stating they moved  body parts?  I think you need to rethink this all.I did get CAPS to go to Silvetti or Tim  for help with the pond.  that is just what he did.  Silvetti went back to Aruba to do more searching with the pond.  he also went to get signatures to do more with the pond, and  that  didnt pan out due to MOS). 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob says
Yanno Kath, it's about time someone told you so you don't spend the rest of your life in HERO STATUS - but you're(edit). I hope you are not back here in the New Year just like Caps and that cowardly Kyle.  (who are you calling me HERO STATUS)? Your the one who bragged how you'd be driving a Lambhorgini by being the hero.  Rob, you not what you think you are, trust me on this!
I would have banned your ass so long ago you wouldn't even remember this board.  (If you only knew who really doesnt appreciate your actions, and posts, you'd be amazed.)

And btw - one more thing - your brand of helping has helped no one. That's the kind of "help" we can all do without.  (You weren't much help either Rob) 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Destiny and ******* started up their own private forum.  (Assumption WRONG)!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The following  wasnt his job, it was silvettis!
Maybe not as far as that's concerned, but certainly Kyle/responsible party did not turn over evidence to the family/FBI in a timely manner so there was a coverup exposed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
TruthSeeker, I read everyone of your posts....
Sunny, I agree  with people misreading too. It is getting ugly.  unessasary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen says
You made a post in the last thread about Caps posting, and a lack of Aruban people on the meter.  (thats because he now has a program that doesnt show where he is from anymore)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: December 31, 2008, 05:13:00 PM »

I would like to know how Lisa purports to know what Kyle posted or did not post in Freebirds. 3 actual members (Kermit, wingnut, and jen) relay what/when he actually posted. Kyle doesn't refute what they say to anyone but Lisa or Hotshot. I can understand you believing any and everything Kyle tells you personally -- but to totally dismiss what people WHO WERE THERE (Freebirds) say is simply putting your head in the sand.

Ummm.. make it 4 now... 

I been reading several pages.. and YES.. I read and seen it all. So.. I can say in all honesty.. I cak up 100% what Kermit, Jen and Wingnut are posting. I love yah all here at SM and also the folks at freebirds. I may as well resign from there now that I suppose I outed myself as well. I didnt do a whole hell of alot there. I really didnt have time due to work. I read all what Kyle has posted and PLEASE people.. listen to Kermit..Jen and Wingnut.

Now.. I guess I differed this thread.. lol  Anyhow.. I really need to go and get a shower and get the hell out of the house~!

Have a Happy New Year everyone !!

Jen and Wing.. I apologize.. but reading page after page after page.. I wanted others to know you guys are not full of shit !!

Make it 5 

And I've never been more proud. (And I guess I'm an 'ex' bird, too, Ang sweetie)

I've been a monkey since June 4, 2005 -- and I've never been more proud of that, either.

I can say in all honesty that on our research site, I witnessed the 'conversations' and events in the way that jen, winger and kermit have detailed.

Happy New Year everyone

Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: December 31, 2008, 05:13:02 PM »

Yeah, I don't think we can hold our breath for that either.  I agree that people on Aruba know.  But, what do they know?  I will say/ask again, albeit rhetorical, What truth is so horrific that those in charge on Aruba are willing to let the entire island suffer for it instead of letting the truth come out?  There must be people in Aruba who made that decision and decided the truth was worse than a justifiable end to the torment they caused a family.  They decided the entire island will pay for this.  If I was living in Aruba I would be really pizzed off!

Well, Kyle told us about another "witness" who approached them.  With his...........I think brother?  This "witness" said he had a vision.  Gave them coordinates out to sea.  This brother of the witness was an Aruban detective.

The coordinates were pretty much right on the fish trap.

Kyle's supposition (and I agree) was that there was no vision.  Either this person or his ALE brother already KNEW where Natalee's remains were, and were using the idea of a "vision" as their "out" in telling about it.

So - just one more reason why Persistence crew need to be talked to regarding what went on while they were in Aruba.

They know this detective's name.  That could open up a LOT regarding the initial cover up from 2005.

Yeah, I read about all that.  Supposed to be Clyde Burke, also suspected to have been Simian at one time.  If the trap turns out to be nothing related to Natalee, if we ever find out the truth about the trap, then I suspect Clyde Burke and his relative were either doing a little detective work on their own and deduced the trap would be a possible location or they were putting on a show.

If we find out the trap did contain evidence of where Natalee was...then Clyde Burke and his relative are heroes.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: December 31, 2008, 05:15:32 PM »

Yeah, I don't think we can hold our breath for that either.  I agree that people on Aruba know.  But, what do they know?  I will say/ask again, albeit rhetorical, What truth is so horrific that those in charge on Aruba are willing to let the entire island suffer for it instead of letting the truth come out?  There must be people in Aruba who made that decision and decided the truth was worse than a justifiable end to the torment they caused a family.  They decided the entire island will pay for this.  If I was living in Aruba I would be really pizzed off!

Well, Kyle told us about another "witness" who approached them.  With his...........I think brother?  This "witness" said he had a vision.  Gave them coordinates out to sea.  This brother of the witness was an Aruban detective.

Kyle's supposition (and I agree) was that there was no vision.  Either this person or his ALE brother already KNEW where Natalee's remains were, and were using the idea of a "vision" as their "out" in telling about it.

So - just one more reason why Persistence crew need to be talked to regarding what went on while they were in Aruba.

They know this detective's name.  That could open up a LOT regarding the initial cover up from 2005.

Yeah, I read about all that.  Supposed to be Clyde Burke, also suspected to have been Simian at one time.  If the trap turns out to be nothing related to Natalee, if we ever find out the truth about the trap, then I suspect Clyde Burke and his relative were either doing a little detective work on their own and deduced the trap would be a possible location or they were putting on a show.

If we find out the trap did contain evidence of where Natalee was...then Clyde Burke and his relative are heroes.

Only if we knew what the contents of the cage/Trap were if anything at all!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: December 31, 2008, 05:18:57 PM »

I would like to know how Lisa purports to know what Kyle posted or did not post in Freebirds. 3 actual members (Kermit, wingnut, and jen) relay what/when he actually posted. Kyle doesn't refute what they say to anyone but Lisa or Hotshot. I can understand you believing any and everything Kyle tells you personally -- but to totally dismiss what people WHO WERE THERE (Freebirds) say is simply putting your head in the sand.

Ummm.. make it 4 now... 

I been reading several pages.. and YES.. I read and seen it all. So.. I can say in all honesty.. I cak up 100% what Kermit, Jen and Wingnut are posting. I love yah all here at SM and also the folks at freebirds. I may as well resign from there now that I suppose I outed myself as well. I didnt do a whole hell of alot there. I really didnt have time due to work. I read all what Kyle has posted and PLEASE people.. listen to Kermit..Jen and Wingnut.

Now.. I guess I differed this thread.. lol  Anyhow.. I really need to go and get a shower and get the hell out of the house~!

Jen and Wing.. I apologize.. but reading page after page after page.. I wanted others to know you guys are not full of shit !!

Make it 5 

And I've never been more proud. (And I guess I'm an 'ex' bird, too, Ang sweetie)

I've been a monkey since June 4, 2005 -- and I've never been more proud of that, either.

I can say in all honesty that on our research site, I witnessed the 'conversations' and events in the way that jen, winger and kermit have detailed.

Happy New Year everyone

Hiya Sharon!

Gosh!

I love our monkey birdies!  Each and every one of you!!

Thanks for all the support guys!  Not only for today, but also for the last 2.5 years.  None of you had to do this - and that you chose to...................well, it means the world to me!!

You are all fantastic people - with hearts of gold, that my faith and trust will forever be with!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: December 31, 2008, 05:19:06 PM »

Hotshot wrote:

Destiny and ******* started up their own private forum. (Assumption WRONG)!

Actually Mrskub started the forum in November and Destiny and ******* are moderators.  Going to say that's wrong too? 

And yes, I happen to know you,Capslock, Lala's, Yaps are members there as well and Johan and many others.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 05:23:15 PM by klaasend » Logged
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: December 31, 2008, 05:21:32 PM »

I'm not so positive that was Clyde.

I know the ALE officer Caps is familiar with is Clyde Burke.

But regardless of who it was, he could provide a lot of answers - not the least of which was how he knew about Natalee's remains.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: December 31, 2008, 05:25:19 PM »

Ummm.. make it 4 now... 

Good to see you Angie!!  Hope you are doing well.  I for one have never doubted them.  When Klaas posted the letter yesterday I knew it had to be legitimate or Klaas would have never posted.  And if these people weren't who they said they were Klaas would have been all over it.  I'll stand with Klaas any day.  And anyone that bashes Klaas can kiss my a**.......you know.

Thank you for backing them up.  You're a good gal.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: December 31, 2008, 05:28:09 PM »

from Greta's blog:

If all goes as planned (and yes, this is a breaking news business and plans can be aborted at the last minute), we are going ON THE ROAD beginning Sunday morning.  This means I need YOU to help more than you already do here on GretaWire.  I know that all of you already do much of the “heavy lifting” here on GretaWire but this is a special week in that I am unsure how much I can blog.  I need  you all to take a bigger role while I am gone. I have asked a colleague to post OPEN THREADS in case I can not. I am hoping to blog from my various destinations (and there are several), but I can’t be sure.   Hence I need you to all be ready to pick up the slack in case I can’t blog. I will give you more information later….but in the meantime, will all of you help more than you already do?
----------------

Anyone think she's accompanying JQK to Aruba?  Brinkman is also supposed to be there next week.

This could get interesting!

I wonder if any of Natalee's family will be going as well?

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: December 31, 2008, 05:29:18 PM »

Hiya Sharon!

Gosh!

I love our monkey birdies!  Each and every one of you!!

Thanks for all the support guys!  Not only for today, but also for the last 2.5 years.  None of you had to do this - and that you chose to...................well, it means the world to me!!

You are all fantastic people - with hearts of gold, that my faith and trust will forever be with!

It has been my privilege, jen 

I feel the same about klaas and SM as well.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: December 31, 2008, 05:31:11 PM »

HELLO TO ALL OLD AND NEW MONKEYS!  I have been actually busy doing work today LOL .... Now I have to go out to dinner with friends and celebrate the new year.  I wish I could spend it here with you all. 

I have to make a comment and then I am gone .........

My opinion of Kyle came from my own observations long before anyone came on this board and exposed him.
My opinion of him has not changed.  I felt from reading his posts that he contradicted himself, was condescending towards others and not truthful.  Now that more has come out, I feel that I was correct about him long ago.  No one stirred my pot, so to speak. 

There are many things that I am sure we still do not know.  But, honestly, the pieces seem to be fitting together and making more sense now. 

Nuff' said.

BBL

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU GUYS!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: December 31, 2008, 05:31:52 PM »

from Greta's blog:

If all goes as planned (and yes, this is a breaking news business and plans can be aborted at the last minute), we are going ON THE ROAD beginning Sunday morning.  This means I need YOU to help more than you already do here on GretaWire.  I know that all of you already do much of the “heavy lifting” here on GretaWire but this is a special week in that I am unsure how much I can blog.  I need  you all to take a bigger role while I am gone. I have asked a colleague to post OPEN THREADS in case I can not. I am hoping to blog from my various destinations (and there are several), but I can’t be sure.   Hence I need you to all be ready to pick up the slack in case I can’t blog. I will give you more information later….but in the meantime, will all of you help more than you already do?
----------------

Anyone think she's accompanying JQK to Aruba?  Brinkman is also supposed to be there next week.

This could get interesting!

I wonder if any of Natalee's family will be going as well?

I had forgotten that JQK said he was going to Aruba the first of the year and I'd bet Greta is tagging along.  My guess is Beth will not be going unless there is progress but I could be wrong. 
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: December 31, 2008, 05:33:47 PM »

I MEANT NUFF' SAID FOR ME, YOU GUYS KEEP ON KEEPING ON.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: December 31, 2008, 05:34:11 PM »

I MEANT NUFF' SAID FOR ME, YOU GUYS KEEP ON KEEPING ON.....

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: December 31, 2008, 05:34:21 PM »

Hotshot wrote:

Destiny and ******* started up their own private forum. (Assumption WRONG)!

Actually Mrskub started the forum in November and Destiny and ******* are moderators.  Going to say that's wrong too? 

And yes, I happen to know you,Capslock, Lala's, Yaps are members there as well and Johan and many others.
yes that is correct.  And  there are many others...  Not a big deal.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: December 31, 2008, 05:36:21 PM »

Ummm.. make it 4 now... 

Make it 5 

Happy New Year everyone

Howdy Sharon!  Happy to be posting with you, but sad that the Freebird era has ended.  We had some times, didn't we???

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: December 31, 2008, 05:41:00 PM »

Maybe is crap, but didn't Kyle himself raise the issue of Silvetti's loyalties which I believe is why he's in hot water.

Yes, he certainly did.  He told us in no uncertain terms that he felt Silvetti's intentions began as honorable - but that his focus shifted.

Also that Silvetti didn't want to question ALE about their insistence the cage was "not relevant" for fear of ruining newly made friendships and contacts.  Because Silvetti had plans to open an office on the island and do business in S America and Aruba.

FWIW - Kyle also never, ever believed in this whole pond witness thing, until the very end when we were wanting to publish our document containing the cage images and Kyle's words.

Then all of a sudden he says the pond witness is "credible", and Silvetti is, after all, "trustworthy".

I took that with a whole dumptruck of salt.

AND, as I recall - his sudden "about face" came out of nowhere.  After he had been absent from the forum for, ummm, two months or so?  We were like WTF?

It was Kyle's futile attempt at damage control ... a futile attempt at negating all he had shared regarding the John Silvetti's endeavor to assist the ALE in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: December 31, 2008, 05:42:06 PM »

We had to stand up for Kermit.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: December 31, 2008, 05:42:48 PM »

.....JUSTICE FOR NATALEE........TRUTH........IT WILL PREVAIL......................................

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.