April 24, 2024, 11:54:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213145 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: December 31, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »

. . John Silvetti moved the contents of the trap to the pond and was working with the ALE to hide evidence that was in that trap.

Now what in the world could be the reason for Silvetti to do that?!
Who is buying that crap

bastibro

Who is the source of the words "John Silvetti moved the contents of the trap to the pond and was working with the ALE to hide evidence that was in that trap."

Link please.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: December 31, 2008, 05:47:27 PM »

HELLO TO ALL OLD AND NEW MONKEYS!  I have been actually busy doing work today LOL .... Now I have to go out to dinner with friends and celebrate the new year.  I wish I could spend it here with you all. 

I have to make a comment and then I am gone .........

My opinion of Kyle came from my own observations long before anyone came on this board and exposed him.
My opinion of him has not changed.  I felt from reading his posts that he contradicted himself, was condescending towards others and not truthful.  Now that more has come out, I feel that I was correct about him long ago.  No one stirred my pot, so to speak. 

There are many things that I am sure we still do not know.  But, honestly, the pieces seem to be fitting together and making more sense now. 

Nuff' said.

BBL

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU GUYS!   

Happy New Year to you KYcat

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: December 31, 2008, 05:49:24 PM »

. . John Silvetti moved the contents of the trap to the pond and was working with the ALE to hide evidence that was in that trap.

Now what in the world could be the reason for Silvetti to do that?!
Who is buying that crap

bastibro

Who is the source of the words "John Silvetti moved the contents of the trap to the pond and was working with the ALE to hide evidence that was in that trap."

Link please.

Thank you.

Janet

Janet,

If I'm not mistaken - those are ldstlou's words.  After she twisted and spun and misconstrued some speculation regarding Caps' assertions that there are human remains and a sneaker to be found "in the pond".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: December 31, 2008, 05:49:43 PM »

It appears Kyle had internet access while he was in Egypt, or at least it looks that way from his blog:

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: December 31, 2008, 05:51:34 PM »

Hi Mum!I'll be awaiting your post regarding me stirring the pot and what my reasoning is for??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: December 31, 2008, 05:57:37 PM »

Hotshot wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Destiny and ******* started up their own private forum. (Assumption WRONG)!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually Mrskub started the forum in November and Destiny and ******* are moderators.  Going to say that's wrong too? 

And yes, I happen to know you,Capslock, Lala's, Yaps are members there as well and Johan and many others.
yes that is correct.  And  there are many others...  Not a big deal.

It is a big deal in the respect that Destiny and ******* are spreading lies about ME.  Other than that no.  It does make me wonder about people who choose to be a member of a forum where the moderators are known to lie.  But if that's your choice so be it. 
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 06:04:37 PM by klaasend » Logged
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: December 31, 2008, 05:59:05 PM »

Please fill me in on the latest with URINE...he is in Laos??

Yes, the louse is in Laos.  Hanging out at some bars that appear to attack tourists.  (Some things never change)

I really can't believe someone hasn't beat the crap  out of him yet.....and disappear his body

Me either, Sunny.  He just seems to drift from place to place drinking, smoking his weed and losing his money.  I would love to know who is financing his journeys.

Maybe someone with the intention of writing a book?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: December 31, 2008, 06:07:19 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MONKEY'S..GOOD THINGS TO COME IN 09'

KEEPTHEFAITH......JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.......TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: December 31, 2008, 06:07:21 PM »

I didn't dismiss anything Wreck. I simply asked Kyle questions. I said before, Kyle walked away with some concerns about the conduct of the Arubans and some strange coincidences that went on. I can understand that perfectly. He didn't hide those concerns...how in the heck did the Freebirds get the info if he was hiding it? He discussed the concerns with them! How do we go from he had some questions as to what transpired via the ALE...to yesterday Kermit states the suspicions are that John Silvetti removed evidence from the trap and placed it in the pond?

1.  Arubans!!!  Kyle Kingman also revealed that he had suspicions regarding John Silvetti.

Kyle: John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle: I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

2.  Lou ... please provide me with a link to where "Kermit states the suspicions are that John Silvetti removed evidence from the trap and placed it in the pond".

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: December 31, 2008, 06:10:09 PM »

Thanks for all the support guys!  Not only for today, but also for the last 2.5 years.  None of you had to do this - and that you chose to...................well, it means the world to me!!
You are all fantastic people - with hearts of gold, that my faith and trust will forever be with!

We had to stand up for Kermit.

Yes - we certainly did!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: December 31, 2008, 06:12:37 PM »

I didn't dismiss anything Wreck. I simply asked Kyle questions. I said before, Kyle walked away with some concerns about the conduct of the Arubans and some strange coincidences that went on. I can understand that perfectly. He didn't hide those concerns...how in the heck did the Freebirds get the info if he was hiding it? He discussed the concerns with them! How do we go from he had some questions as to what transpired via the ALE...to yesterday Kermit states the suspicions are that John Silvetti removed evidence from the trap and placed it in the pond?

1.  Arubans!!!  Kyle Kingman also revealed that he had suspicions regarding John Silvetti.

Kyle: John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle: I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

2.  Lou ... please provide me with a link to where "Kermit states the suspicions are that John Silvetti removed evidence from the trap and placed it in the pond".

Janet

Janet - I believe it's in this post of Kermits.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg604296#msg604296

Remember Hotshot (Kathy Drenga) just recently told the monkeys that it was HER who directed Caps (and the witness) to Silvetti.

Could this REALLY be the first sign to prove the suspicions that Silvetti gave something from that trap to be put in the pond?  Shoe?  Skull? - speculation.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: December 31, 2008, 06:13:19 PM »

Wingnut, Jen, Angie, Sharon, Thank you all for risking exposing yourselves for justice for Natalee.
I stand proudly with you all and hopefully as a monkey in a frog suit.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: December 31, 2008, 06:13:23 PM »

Bleachedblack - you mean like Patrick van der Eem?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: December 31, 2008, 06:15:13 PM »

MumInOhio
Scared Monkey
View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #910 on: Today at 04:21:30 AM »
page 46 of thread: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.900

Mum,
With all due respect, I never saw your posts or post asking about CAPS and his emails.
YES I have them.
I posted one as proof, Klassend edited it for obvious reasons, and whoever saw it as well as the admin,
can now vouch that I do, in fact have emails of CAPS.
Hope that answers your question concerning the truth of that.

As for the second query of cutting pasting.
Please look back at when CAPS specifically said I was lying about him never posting about MOKO

You know how I knew he was the liar and trying to discredit me, it's because I was the ONE who was ASKED
to not only trace those apartments, BUT also to track his IP.

So you may choose to believe I am cutting pasting to suit whatever, but you are incorrect.
I'm am trying to give insight into what has been going on.

Now, please, next time rather then accuse me of not answering your specific questions, and therefore coming to the conclusion you just can't trust what I say, try to understand I am not here 24/7, I do have a very busy schedule and I try as best as I can to be respectful and not accusatory unless someone gives me cause.
Thank you for your time.

sincerely,
kermit

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: December 31, 2008, 06:15:51 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star
View Profile WWW   
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #43 on: Today at 12:17:40 PM »

Klassend is correct in that Dave has Mark Purcell checking out what Caps tells Dave.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: December 31, 2008, 06:18:49 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star
View Profile WWW   

Klassend is correct in that Dave has Mark Purcell checking out what Caps tells Dave.

And that, in and of itself, is horribly, horribly frightening!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: December 31, 2008, 06:18:59 PM »

That's because Klassend is not only an amazing administrator, but as a human being, she really is a first class woman.

AND don't even anyone twist what I just said, because I am not saying it to kiss up, nor do I live near Klassend etc. She can ban my buttinsky and I WILL AND WOULD SAY WHAT I SAY BECAUSE IT IS HOW I THINK OF HER.

end of my statement.

The other moderators are exceptional!
I'm not saying this for any other reason, they can ban my buttinsky too and I think I will still say it because it is what I believe. I could NEVER do what you all do. I just have a low propensity for certain things and this would be one.

I just want to THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO THE LITTLE GIRL NAMED NATALEE!

WHO WE WANT BACK ARUBA! NOW!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: December 31, 2008, 06:20:01 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star
View Profile WWW   

And that, in and of itself, is horribly, horribly frightening!

Yes it is.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: December 31, 2008, 06:20:52 PM »

GET A CLUE IDSTLOU
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.180
Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #897 on: Today at 03:02:28 AM »

Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: December 31, 2008, 06:21:41 PM »

LADIES & GENTLEMEN.....

Here in one hand we have Freebirds, Kermit, Jen, Wingnut, Angie and Rob.
all attesting to Kyle's post and ROV images that were posted at
the Freebirds site, but not turned over to authorities.  By his own
admission, Kyle tried to sell those images for his own profit.  All five
of these people say this is the truth.

In the other hand we have Kyle........

Who do you believe?

Magnolia

This is what I fail to comprehend also.

Considering Kyle's own words which were exposed by Kermit and ... affirmed by Jen and Wingnut ... I would have thought Monkeys would have been one in condemning the John S. and the Persistence undertaking.

Think about it.  If Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap/cage ... in all probability ... the opportunity for the family to bring her home to rest on American soil has been lost forever.

Janet

_______

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7:47 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.