March 28, 2024, 06:00:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212403 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: December 31, 2008, 06:21:43 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star
View Profile WWW   
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #43 on: Today at 12:17:40 PM »

Klassend is correct in that Dave has Mark Purcell checking out what Caps tells Dave.

And that, in and of itself, is horribly, horribly frightening!

Questions were posted back in February I think.  Who was the "leak".  IMO the leak is coming direct from Dave Holloway via Robin and Mark Purcell.  Sorry to say but that's how I feel.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: December 31, 2008, 06:21:58 PM »

Kyle said: "neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge."

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: December 31, 2008, 06:22:10 PM »

GET A CLUE IDSTLOU
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.180
Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #897 on: Today at 03:02:28 AM »

Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”

And.Is still paying his invoices?Is that correct?Kermit,Wingnut,Jen??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: December 31, 2008, 06:22:58 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star
View Profile WWW   

Klassend is correct in that Dave has Mark Purcell checking out what Caps tells Dave.

Yes it is.

And what does that tell you about the veracity of this "witness"?

Dave believed in this witness at one time - and if Purcell was endorsing all of it...................well, there you have it.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: December 31, 2008, 06:23:19 PM »

ldstlou
Scared Monkey
View Profile

« Reply #35 on: Today at 12:09:02 PM »
The posts are copied and pasted from the Freebird's forum...taken out of context.

Show us the ones taken out of context.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.20

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: December 31, 2008, 06:24:06 PM »

ldstlou
Scared Monkey
View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Today at 12:51:07 PM »
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.60

Not knowing about the Freebirds or where she got them I was suspicious of posts that were copied and pasted out of context. So I called Jug, then I IM'ed Kyle

This implies you were in contact WITH KYLE long before I ever posted anything

Supports what I told everyone.

ldstlou
Scared Monkey

View Profile

« Reply #181 on: Today at 02:31:22 PM »

wingnut, see this is what irks me...you tell half truths for your own agenda. He was gone for 2 months because he was on a ship in Egypt for crying out loud...why make it out to be anything more than it was?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: December 31, 2008, 06:24:49 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star
View Profile WWW   

Questions were posted back in February I think.  Who was the "leak".  IMO the leak is coming direct from Dave Holloway via Robin and Mark Purcell.  Sorry to say but that's how I feel.

I don't feel you are at all wrong.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: December 31, 2008, 06:25:59 PM »

GET A CLUE IDSTLOU
Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #897 on: Today at 03:02:28 AM »

Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”

And.Is still paying his invoices?Is that correct?Kermit,Wingnut,Jen??

Well he certainly was for the trip Kyle took to the North Sea and to Egypt this past fall.

Since then - I have not a clue.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: December 31, 2008, 06:27:41 PM »

Idstlou
Scared Monkey
View Profile

wingnut, see this is what irks me...you tell half truths for your own agenda. He was gone for 2 months because he was on a ship in Egypt for crying out loud...why make it out to be anything more than it was?

John Silvetti was the project manager for the Egypt project that Kyle was sent on.
You know, that little company of his that merged with  THE DUTCH!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: December 31, 2008, 06:28:29 PM »

I didn't dismiss anything Wreck. I simply asked Kyle questions. I said before, Kyle walked away with some concerns about the conduct of the Arubans and some strange coincidences that went on. I can understand that perfectly. He didn't hide those concerns...how in the heck did the Freebirds get the info if he was hiding it? He discussed the concerns with them! How do we go from he had some questions as to what transpired via the ALE...to yesterday Kermit states the suspicions are that John Silvetti removed evidence from the trap and placed it in the pond?

1.  Arubans!!!  Kyle Kingman also revealed that he had suspicions regarding John Silvetti.

Kyle: John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle: I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

2.  Lou ... please provide me with a link to where "Kermit states the suspicions are that John Silvetti removed evidence from the trap and placed it in the pond".

Janet

Janet - I believe it's in this post of Kermits.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg604296#msg604296

Remember Hotshot (Kathy Drenga) just recently told the monkeys that it was HER who directed Caps (and the witness) to Silvetti.

Could this REALLY be the first sign to prove the suspicions that Silvetti gave something from that trap to be put in the pond?  Shoe?  Skull? - speculation.

Thank you Klaas.

Kermit made it very clear that he/she was speculating ... like every Monkey on this forum has done since the getgo.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: December 31, 2008, 06:29:13 PM »

Idstlou
Scared Monkey
View Profile

John Silvetti was the project manager for the Egypt project that Kyle was sent on.

Will this make it easier for Silvetti to do business out of Aruba??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: December 31, 2008, 06:29:47 PM »

Kyle: I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: December 31, 2008, 06:30:55 PM »

Bleachedblack - you mean like Patrick van der Eem?

Not who I would guess.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: December 31, 2008, 06:32:37 PM »

Idstlou
Scared Monkey
View Profile

Will this make it easier for Silvetti to do business out of Aruba??

Also.From The research you've all done Kermit,Jen,wingnut do we know who owns the company Silvetti merged with??TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: December 31, 2008, 06:33:06 PM »

Kyle: I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Klye: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: December 31, 2008, 06:33:07 PM »

Bleachedblack - you mean like Patrick van der Eem?

Not who I would guess.

Who would you guess?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: December 31, 2008, 06:33:59 PM »

Thanks for all the support guys!  Not only for today, but also for the last 2.5 years.  None of you had to do this - and that you chose to...................well, it means the world to me!!
You are all fantastic people - with hearts of gold, that my faith and trust will forever be with!

We had to stand up for Kermit.

When a friends integrity is attacked and I know that friend only tells the truth that is when I speak up because it is the right thing to do.

I stand with the frog.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: December 31, 2008, 06:34:29 PM »

I just don't understand why people like Mum and Lalas & idstlou and
all of the former posters here are so angry.
Anybody who reads all of this information should see the
truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Why are they so mad about it all?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: December 31, 2008, 06:35:55 PM »

I just don't understand why people like Mum and Lalas & idstlou and
all of the former posters here are so angry.
Anybody who reads all of this information should see the
truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Why are they so mad about it all?

That's a great question Magnolia!Mum accused me of stirring the pot??Go figure huh...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: December 31, 2008, 06:37:31 PM »

IT APPEARS JOHN SILVETTI HAS A SECOND COMPANY ORIGINALLY KNOWN AS GEOLAB SILVETTI AND COMPANY LLC, BUT HE CHANGED THE NAME TO GEOLAB LLC IN 2001
(NOTE THIS COMPANY HAS THE SAME ADDRESS AS APS ABOVE) GEOLAB SILVETTI CO. 401 MECCA ST # B (337)-291-1120
http://www.looboo.com/list/US/LA/Lafayette/localinks

THIS SECOND COMPANY REPRESENTS THE INTEGRATED CAPABILITIES OF 5 GEOLAB COMPANIES
** NOTE THAT 1 OF THE 5 IS IN THE NETHERLANDS

will head up the Groups America's region following a reorganization in Q4, 2001. GeoLab will change the operational name from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC forthwith with the corporate office in Houston, Texas and an operational base in Lafayette, Louisianasnip

The Group represents the integrated capabilities of five GeoLab Companies; GeoLab Technical Services Ltd. (UK), GeoLab srl. (Italy), GeoLab bv (Netherlands), GeoLab LLC (USA) and GeoLab Technical Services Nigeria Ltd. (Nigeria).

http://www.e-pageads.com/surveymarketplace/newsletter/newsletter71.html#2

The GeoLab group of companies operates through a network of strategically located companies to provide its customers with a global service. Experienced field proven professionals, whom in turn service the needs of their local customers, manage each entity. The Group represents the integrated capabilities of five GeoLab Companies; GeoLab Technical Services Ltd. (UK), GeoLab srl. (Italy), GeoLab bv (Netherlands), GeoLab LLC (USA) and GeoLab Technical Services Nigeria Ltd. (Nigeria).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.