March 28, 2024, 11:31:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212421 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: December 31, 2008, 07:21:18 PM »

Ummm, are these posts written by the same person?  The second post contains parts that are more literate than the first post.  Almost like the second post is written by someone who has a good grasp of the English language, but is purposely trying to disguise that.

Wink

Yes, Finngirl posted something last night and it was very insightful about the initials and how Caps was telling them something that was not true. Since he lives in Aruba, one would think he would know and he didn't.
Finngirl caught it! Good job!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 31, 2008, 07:21:26 PM »

[quote

Dec 23, 7:44 PM [/quote]
[/quote]

Ummm, are these posts written by the same person?  The second post contains parts that are more literate than the first post.  Almost like the second post is written by someone who has a good grasp of the English language, but is purposely trying to disguise that.

[/quote]

I agree.  It is real obvious when you read them one right after the other.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: December 31, 2008, 07:22:58 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star
View Profile WWW   
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #43 on: Today at 12:17:40 PM »

Klassend is correct in that Dave has Mark Purcell checking out what Caps tells Dave.

And that, in and of itself, is horribly, horribly frightening!

Questions were posted back in February I think.  Who was the "leak".  IMO the leak is coming direct from Dave Holloway via Robin and Mark Purcell.  Sorry to say but that's how I feel.

the leak is coming via Kath and Caps to Dave to Mark. Case closed. Mark to ALE. ALE to Silvetti. Silvetti to Jossy.

what a tangled mess.

Janet said it best - the chance was most likely lost forever.

....and Jossy was named Man of the Year

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: December 31, 2008, 07:22:58 PM »

Kyle said: "Based on the little I know of Simian, there are striking similarities that stood out after I laid down on the evening I met with the detective and his brother.Perhaps Simian is the detective and Shango is the brother.

Kyle said: May 12, 2008
My opinion on Simian is that he is a detective/cop involved in the case since the beginning. My understanding is that there is only one of the originals remaining. He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach.
<snip>
He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle's opinion of Simian came directly from people like Hotshot and others that were emailing him info. 

My research told me that Clyde Burke was Simian.

Yes I remember you exposed that a long time ago.
AND isn't it interesting that it is Clyde Burke who is there with Helen Lejuez and the Caps witness!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #384 on: December 31, 2008, 07:27:41 PM »

Kermit,
I have company and have been trying to cook and keep up, not an easy task.

Are you saying that Caps was a total diversion from the beginning?  If so, how did that come about if you know?

I'm still in shock that Dave is still trusting MIP6!   

Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: December 31, 2008, 07:28:43 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star
View Profile WWW   

Klassend is correct in that Dave has Mark Purcell checking out what Caps tells Dave.

Questions were posted back in February I think.  Who was the "leak".  IMO the leak is coming direct from Dave Holloway via Robin and Mark Purcell.  Sorry to say but that's how I feel.

the leak is coming via Kath and Caps to Dave to Mark. Case closed. Mark to ALE. ALE to Silvetti. Silvetti to Jossy.

what a tangled mess.

Your sick.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: December 31, 2008, 07:31:59 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star
View Profile WWW   

what a tangled mess.

Your sick.

Actually it would be You're or You are. Not your.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: December 31, 2008, 07:44:09 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: December 31, 2008, 07:45:38 PM »

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: December 31, 2008, 07:45:47 PM »

. . John Silvetti moved the contents of the trap to the pond and was working with the ALE to hide evidence that was in that trap.

Now what in the world could be the reason for Silvetti to do that?!
Who is buying that crap

bastibro

Who is the source of the words "John Silvetti moved the contents of the trap to the pond and was working with the ALE to hide evidence that was in that trap."

Link please.

Thank you.

Janet

Do i really have to answer that . . isn`t it obvious who said that, not in that exact words but it comes down to the same, Janet.

never lift the pressure of evil island
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: December 31, 2008, 07:46:42 PM »

Caps first post on the front page of SM from an Aruban IP:

CapslockWizard wrote:
ok, I have read all your comments and I was wondering…. If the boddy can not be found is because it is put where nobody should look for…

Wel the only answer that I can come up with is a cemetary among all the other deads in Aruba… but the question is which one.

I aruba when someone day they do not usually put their dead in the ground but in something called a Kelder… A Kelder is like a small place made form stone where the families will burried their loveones. Most of them are sealed but you can find one that is open and put a body in one and seal it with only 5 cement block and a coat of paint and no one will ever look there. becuase it is the cemetary.

So Nathally must be in a cemetary and thats why it can not be found and thats my logic.

Dec 20, 11:08 PM
A post a few days later from a different Aruban IP:

Capslockwizard wrote:

This is my analysis about the disappearing and the events on that day. There are two possible scenarios that will fit a logic question.
The Logic question is “Where would I hide a body so that nobody will find it and at the same time lose my shoes?”

Tools I have used are:

1. Goolge Earth with Aruba MAP and area location to pin possible scenarios.
2. Time Line Event of the case.
3. My logic and Strategic thinking on solving problems.
4. Ttime line from the website http://members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html
I believe there is a fundamental flaw the way the authorities see the case.
If the Investigators cannot find Nathalie is because they are searching and looking in the wrong places or they must know but would not come forward.
If you ask yourself this question: “Where would I hide a body so that nobody will find it and at the same time lose my shoes?”
The answers are a lot of places can be used, but for a logic thinker there is only one answer.
And form all the articles that I have read, nobody have suggested and even mention this place.
TEST LOGIG SENARIO 1:
In Aruba in when someone dies, they can be put to rest in two ways.

1. In the grounds. But this procedure has stop due to not enough cemetery.

2. In a Kelder. A Kelder is a place above ground with 4 or 6 rooms constructed out of brick and mortar inside a Cemetery. These Kelders belong to a Family and they buy these plots form the church in the cemetery and build the Kelders on it and leave it open for when the moment arrived you have a place to rest.

Both types of method funerals will take place only in a CEMETARY.

There are several (7) CEMETARY in Aruba and most of them have KELDERS and a lot are left OPEN for when he or she dies will be buried close in the Family plot. From those seven, three is close from my analysis and from those 3, the one in Noord is to visible and no high walls. The one in Ponton/ Oranjestad is in public site from the front but from the back it has possibilities. The one in Paradera has most likely and it has a wall but anybody with a pickup or can climb easy over the wall second it is no visible from public site.

The reason that no one can find her is that she must be among all the dead in the cemetery and who is going to search a cemetery for a body where there is already a lot of body in the place.
You will never find an open grave in the ground because when someone dies in Aruba and need to be buried in the ground, the Funeral home in charge of the body will give orders to dig a grave for this person in a district in accordance with the family wishes.

To dig a grave 6 feet deep and wide enough for a body will take a lot of time by hand. Beside the ground will look disturb by the cemetery keeper. So I believe that these 4 perps would not have the time to dig a grave.

But

If you have a dead body on your hand and you need to hide it fast, the only way is to put it in an open Kelder and with only five to 6 bricks and and a bucket of cement and you are done. And if you want to make it look professional, can even give it a coat of paint color white which is the mostly use.

This last process is very easy done with 3 or 4 person.

a. Move dead body to a cemetery,

b. Cemetery door closed, then jump the fence with the body.

c. Inside the cemetery look for an open Kelder or break one open.

d. Put body in it

e. Go and get 6 pieces of bricks or use bricks that are in the cemetery already.

f. Make cement in a bucket

g. Use the bricks to close the small walls of the Kelder.

h. Paint the wall

And you are done.

The flaws with this logic are that it do not account for a missing shoe.
And so this cannot be complete true and do not compute. But possible

TEST LOGIG SENARIO 2:

1. Normaly if one want to have sex in Aruba that comes from the clubs go to a place call WHITEHOUSE and not the LIGHTHOUSE and they sound almost identical (Here I think ether the Investigator hear it wrong and JoraN and K2 continue with the kakamenia storie about the LightHouse or it was plan-out between them.) The Whitehouse is an apartment Complex where one drive in with the car into an Apartment with automatic garage doors attached. One in the garage you are also in the apartment. These apartments are for some to go and have sex in and one pay 50.00 for a couple of hours use. If foul play was committed in one of these rooms or if she was overdosed in one of these rooms, nobody will see or hear. Add checkout time you just hop in your car in the garage and drive out to the gate and no one will notice anything as she could be asleep in the back seat. Now you have a dead body that you have to get rid of in your car… you could not bring a dead body to a hotel… you have to get rid of it…and here is my view of what next move will be.

2. The next move is to look for a place to dump the body and here is where the missing shoes come to play and also the story that they were driving around statement comes to play a role). It is dark, almost 3:00 am and in Aruba there are several murky water reservoirs that can be used to dump the body (see Google Earth – Aruba) in it and she would be gone. But the question is which one? Well looking at the map you can see that from the Whitehouse Building there several c that can be used and there is one behind the Whitehouse building. Once first instinct is to dump the body there since it is closely when you exit the Whitehouse building. Now here is where it gets interesting depending how many people you have to help you carry the body to the murky pool. And not knowing that the closer you get to one of these murky pools, your feet will sink into this thick mud and when you try to pull your feet out, it will not come out because the mud has a suction that seals around the plastic of the sneakers and the only way out is to pull your feet out of the sneakers and leave the sneakers behind.
Also when you are in a hurry to get rid of the body you will not think to go get your sneakers and it is dark in that area. And I believe that that’s why Joram was without a sneaker. Now there is still a question not answer, Was Joran alone or did he got help? Knowing what we know from all that has been written about the case and blog out there. We know that the Kalpoes came to help. I do believe that Joran is stronger and weight more and that he Dump the body in one of these reservoirs and that’s why he lost his shoes. Now Joran is bear feet walking? From where was he coming from?. One thing is sure he was going to papa and mama. But what happened to the helpers? Why they did not drive Joran home. Or was it that Joran acted alone and called the Kalpoes after all what has happened to him.

3. Other scenarios about putting the body in a crypt I do believe that this was done after they arrested the 2 black men that was blamed for the crime that they did not commit.

4. Here is where the Father with help of …????…..(to be filled in ) went back and make sure that the body will disappears forever. How? Depends on the two scenarios. A) if the body is in the murky water and in the mud they would try to get it back and buried it in a cemetery among the death and that will be a difficult task to open all the graves in Aruba. B) to make sure the body is deep in the murky water with the shoes of Joran so that it will not be found.
The Fathers logic thinking would be like this. Now nobody will find her because we hide it so well, nobody is going to look in a cemetery or in the Murky Waters of Aruba and if you are going to search where to begin and with time the longer the body stays in the mud, the deeper it will sink and these are fresh water reservoirs and not salt water and the body will not come up never. As for the cemetery theory, it will be difficult to search without disturbing the graves. and another drawback is that you need permission of the families to open all the Kelders.
My Review:
With Google Earth I was able to pinpoint the possible location where one can lose a shoe in the mud and also how far it is from the Whitehouse Location and keeping an eye on the time to do the job.
The story about dumping the body on the beach cannot be done because you have already a dead body on your hand and you can do that. The chance to be seen with a dead body to high and risky.
Finding someone to dump it in the ocean means more people involved and the chance to be snitch on will increase and the chance to be seen by the coast guard is high. Also body will float back if not tied down in on the bottom floor of the sea.. This requires a more depth knowledge of buoyancy and understanding of the ocean currents of Aruba and knowing that when the wind turn even sunken boats come back to shore. No this does not compute either.

Conclusion:
the only way the body can be found is to search for the shoes round the edges for the murky pools in Aruba and when the sneaker is found, the body will be there also.

The reason they got away is that there is not a body to link the crime to.
The Father of Joran stated clearly that if there is NOT A BODY there will be NO CASE.

So to make the above statement true, the perps must have make sure that the body cannot be found, but they forgot one thing, a Body will be decompose slowly in mud and it will be found with time. Ask Aruba to search the edged of all these murky water reservoirs and where you find the sneakers you will find the body

Its is like the OJ case “The Glove does not Fit then you must quit the case” but in this case we have a missing link that is the shoes of Joran V/D Sloot.

Please review and Let me know what you bloggers think of this

Best Regards
Casplockwizard@hotmail.com

Dec 23, 7:44 PM

Who were the two brothers that came to talk to someone, one brother was quite difficult to understand, and had limited english speaking skills, and was a witness to something, and the other brother was a police man, and spoke great english??  Did Kyle post this?   Perhaps they came to talk to him about the cage.  I can't remember the story, but I saw the same discrepancy in the language style and spelling, and that is the first thing that came to my mind.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: December 31, 2008, 07:47:47 PM »

Kyle said: "Based on the little I know of Simian, there are striking similarities that stood out after I laid down on the evening I met with the detective and his brother.Perhaps Simian is the detective and Shango is the brother.

My opinion on Simian is that he is a detective/cop involved in the case since the beginning. My understanding is that there is only one of the originals remaining. He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach.
<snip>

Kermit is all over it, this is what i was talking about.  thanks kermit

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: December 31, 2008, 07:51:27 PM »

<snip>

Kermit is all over it, this is what i was talking about.  thanks kermit

You are welcome.

Hoppy New Year.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: December 31, 2008, 07:54:06 PM »

Taken from last thread:

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family.

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator
Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, I just got home and found I am 1 1/2 threads behind.  Gambling in Tunica MS was worth the trip but now I have to read 1 1/2 threads to catch up.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: December 31, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »

Do we know who Silvetti's business partner in the Netherland's is???Anyone.TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: December 31, 2008, 07:55:27 PM »

I just don't understand why people like Mum and Lalas & idstlou and
all of the former posters here are so angry.
Anybody who reads all of this information should see the
truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Why are they so mad about it all?

Hi Mags, Happy New Year!

I will stick my neck out and speak for myself and please don't look at this as a drive by.  The reason that I am no longer posting has absolutely nothing to do with what I think of the cage or Kyle.  I am no longer posting because I was attacked for asking a very sincere question a few weeks ago, and I sure didn't see anyone else trying to diffuse the attack.  I asked whether Freebirds was the site where Kyle had given Kermit his information.  I also asked why the other Freebirds had left Kermit to reveal all of this alone like a sacrificial lamb or a pinata.  Kermit even responded with a photograph of Lambchops.  One person in particular told me to go back to the forum where that question had originated.  Well, that question originated in my head and as a matter of fact, the question has now answered itself with the emergence of several Freebirds.  So, why was I attacked?  I know that many people on SM belong to additional forums, some of which are private.  Why am I being attacked because I am a member at C&G?  That doesn't mean that I am less of a member at SM.  I don't want to be told where I can participate and I don't want to be ridiculed or insulted because I belong to other forums.  I am not spewing lies about anyone or anything, although it is being said that C&G is doing this.  I have contributed a lot to SM and it has been a labor of love, but I guess I just don't feel comfortable now and I don't want to be attacked. I am so upset by what I see happening here at SM and I really do care about the other monkeys.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: December 31, 2008, 07:58:03 PM »

Thanks for all the support guys!  Not only for today, but also for the last 2.5 years.  None of you had to do this - and that you chose to...................well, it means the world to me!!
You are all fantastic people - with hearts of gold, that my faith and trust will forever be with!

We had to stand up for Kermit.

Yes. We did.

And Justice for Natalee.
We will not give up

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: December 31, 2008, 07:58:34 PM »

Hi Mags, Happy New Year!

I will stick my neck out and speak for myself and please don't look at this as a drive by.  The reason that I am no longer posting has absolutely nothing to do with what I think of the cage or Kyle.  I am no longer posting because I was attacked for asking a very sincere question a few weeks ago, and I sure didn't see anyone else trying to diffuse the attack.  I asked whether Freebirds was the site where Kyle had given Kermit his information.  I also asked why the other Freebirds had left Kermit to reveal all of this alone like a sacrificial lamb or a pinata.  Kermit even responded with a photograph of Lambchops.  One person in particular told me to go back to the forum where that question had originated.  Well, that question originated in my head and as a matter of fact, the question has now answered itself with the emergence of several Freebirds.  So, why was I attacked?  I know that many people on SM belong to additional forums, some of which are private.  Why am I being attacked because I am a member at C&G?  That doesn't mean that I am less of a member at SM.  I don't want to be told where I can participate and I don't want to be ridiculed or insulted because I belong to other forums.  I am not spewing lies about anyone or anything, although it is being said that C&G is doing this.  I have contributed a lot to SM and it has been a labor of love, but I guess I just don't feel comfortable now and I don't want to be attacked. I am so upset by what I see happening here at SM and I really do care about the other monkeys.

Hello SS and Happy New Year!I've been told today that i'm stirring the pot.Isn't asking questions how we get to the TRUTH??It's OK to agree to disagree.We are all Monkey's.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 31, 2008, 08:00:20 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star
View Profile WWW   

WTF?? Why in the hell would Dave do that? SCARY!!  Dave needs to get his head outta his ass!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #399 on: December 31, 2008, 08:02:53 PM »

Hi Mags, Happy New Year!

Any mod,
Do I respond to this.  She is starting it again.  She was never ATTACKED and she knows it.  This is ridiculous.  We were told to end it then, and we did.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.