April 19, 2024, 12:50:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213011 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: December 31, 2008, 08:03:34 PM »

I just don't understand why people like Mum and Lalas & idstlou and
all of the former posters here are so angry.
Anybody who reads all of this information should see the
truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Why are they so mad about it all?

Hi Mags, Happy New Year!

I will stick my neck out and speak for myself and please don't look at this as a drive by.  The reason that I am no longer posting has absolutely nothing to do with what I think of the cage or Kyle.  I am no longer posting because I was attacked for asking a very sincere question a few weeks ago, and I sure didn't see anyone else trying to diffuse the attack.  I asked whether Freebirds was the site where Kyle had given Kermit his information.  I also asked why the other Freebirds had left Kermit to reveal all of this alone like a sacrificial lamb or a pinata.  Kermit even responded with a photograph of Lambchops.  One person in particular told me to go back to the forum where that question had originated.  Well, that question originated in my head and as a matter of fact, the question has now answered itself with the emergence of several Freebirds.  So, why was I attacked?  I know that many people on SM belong to additional forums, some of which are private.  Why am I being attacked because I am a member at C&G?  That doesn't mean that I am less of a member at SM.  I don't want to be told where I can participate and I don't want to be ridiculed or insulted because I belong to other forums.  I am not spewing lies about anyone or anything, although it is being said that C&G is doing this.  I have contributed a lot to SM and it has been a labor of love, but I guess I just don't feel comfortable now and I don't want to be attacked. I am so upset by what I see happening here at SM and I really do care about the other monkeys.

If you read a few pages back you will see why I have a problem with C&G, I made that very clear.  The incidence you are referring to I believe is when Texasmom question you.  So you are allowing one person questioning you to run you off? Wow, ok. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: December 31, 2008, 08:04:58 PM »

Hi SS.  I noticed your absence.  I went to check your last posts when I didn't see you here for a few days, and saw you came by to wish us Merry Christmas, and that was it.  I personally am not fond of private forums, because they are number three on my list of things that seem to cause trouble on this forum (right behind politics and religion).  However, just because that is how I feel about them in general does not make me dislike you or any one else that is a member of one.  What I dislike is how sometimes the private forums are used in a bad way, and it affects things here. jmho

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #402 on: December 31, 2008, 08:05:11 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star
View Profile WWW   
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #43 on: Today at 12:17:40 PM »

Klassend is correct in that Dave has Mark Purcell checking out what Caps tells Dave.

WTF?? Why in the hell would Dave do that? SCARY!!  Dave needs to get his head outta his ass!!

I agree!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: December 31, 2008, 08:07:15 PM »

I'll one up you with a question here.........

why are some at that site saying that JUG knew the MAIN goal of the Persistence for that trip was oil related?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #404 on: December 31, 2008, 08:07:36 PM »

Ummm, are these posts written by the same person?  The second post contains parts that are more literate than the first post.  Almost like the second post is written by someone who has a good grasp of the English language, but is purposely trying to disguise that.

And THAT my friends is why I have had my own issues w/ Caps from the beginning. The mannerisms/typing/speech/etc. are never the same. I won't get into a huge spew over it, but I noticed it early on, mentioned it a couple of times...it bothers me .

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: December 31, 2008, 08:09:42 PM »

Hi Mags, Happy New Year!

I will stick my neck out and speak for myself and please don't look at this as a drive by.  The reason that I am no longer posting has absolutely nothing to do with what I think of the cage or Kyle.  I am no longer posting because I was attacked for asking a very sincere question a few weeks ago, and I sure didn't see anyone else trying to diffuse the attack.  I asked whether Freebirds was the site where Kyle had given Kermit his information.  I also asked why the other Freebirds had left Kermit to reveal all of this alone like a sacrificial lamb or a pinata.  Kermit even responded with a photograph of Lambchops.  One person in particular told me to go back to the forum where that question had originated.  Well, that question originated in my head and as a matter of fact, the question has now answered itself with the emergence of several Freebirds.  So, why was I attacked?  I know that many people on SM belong to additional forums, some of which are private.  Why am I being attacked because I am a member at C&G?  That doesn't mean that I am less of a member at SM.  I don't want to be told where I can participate and I don't want to be ridiculed or insulted because I belong to other forums.  I am not spewing lies about anyone or anything, although it is being said that C&G is doing this.  I have contributed a lot to SM and it has been a labor of love, but I guess I just don't feel comfortable now and I don't want to be attacked. I am so upset by what I see happening here at SM and I really do care about the other monkeys.

Any mod,
Do I respond to this?  She is starting it again.  She was never ATTACKED and she knows it.  This is ridiculous.  We were told to end it then, and we did.  

bump

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: December 31, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »

Ummm, are these posts written by the same person?  The second post contains parts that are more literate than the first post.  Almost like the second post is written by someone who has a good grasp of the English language, but is purposely trying to disguise that.

And THAT my friends is why I have had my own issues w/ Caps from the beginning. The mannerisms/typing/speech/etc. are never the same. I won't get into a huge spew over it, but I noticed it early on, mentioned it a couple of times...it bothers me .

Remeber the group early on  in 2005 that had about 5 people posting under "Bondia"  I think that was the name. Renfro was one of them.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: December 31, 2008, 08:11:36 PM »

Texasmom - I already responded to SS, it would probably be best if you leave it at that.  I won't allow this to escalate. 

I know ******* and Destiny will do their best to stir people up to cause trouble here. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: December 31, 2008, 08:12:56 PM »

Remeber the group early on  in 2005 that had about 5 people posting under "Bondia"  I think that was the name. Renfro was one of them.

Yes then it ended up being only Renfro and that's when she was finally banned.  She went from being Bondia at SM to being Glenda at RU.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: December 31, 2008, 08:13:11 PM »

I'll one up you with a question here.........

why are some at that site saying that JUG knew the MAIN goal of the Persistence for that trip was oil related?

You mean we were asked to subsidize this with our little donations we scraped together in effort to have all the sites checked?  I am glad I only sent to TES but nevertheless, we were asked.

Is it ethical to use a missing person for financial opportunities?

However, this may not even be true at all.  Must always consider the sources.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: December 31, 2008, 08:14:33 PM »

Oh yes.  I remember that quite well.  At first I thought maybe someone had a personality disorder, but it became quite apparent there were multiple uses of that nic/identity.  Ewww...Renho

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: December 31, 2008, 08:15:02 PM »

Hi Mags, Happy New Year!

Hi SS,
I am so glad to see you.  I miss you here.
I remember the incident you are speaking of SS.
I don't remember who it was that told you to go back to the other forum.
I can't count on both hand all of the times that I have been
attacked here.  Doesn't bother me a whole lot.  It happens.
I think that what you are upset about here is coming from a
few people who come here with an agenda to disrupt.  Most of
us who are still here are peaceful people with only one goal and
that is to try to find a way to bring Natalee's remains home.
God Bless you and Happy New Year.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #412 on: December 31, 2008, 08:15:18 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star
View Profile WWW   
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #43 on: Today at 12:17:40 PM »

Klassend is correct in that Dave has Mark Purcell checking out what Caps tells Dave.

And that, in and of itself, is horribly, horribly frightening!

Questions were posted back in February I think.  Who was the "leak".  IMO the leak is coming direct from Dave Holloway via Robin and Mark Purcell.  Sorry to say but that's how I feel.

the leak is coming via Kath and Caps to Dave to Mark. Case closed. Mark to ALE. ALE to Silvetti. Silvetti to Jossy.

what a tangled mess.

Janet said it best - the chance was most likely lost forever.
Rob,
I'm pretty dense....what do you think Jossy's agenda is?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: December 31, 2008, 08:15:25 PM »

we know Kyle is working for StatoilHydro, AGR Drilling, Fugro Norway

Ormen Lange Excavation - North SeaOrmen Lange deep sea pipeline excavation monitoring with Oceaneering Magnum ROV and high-resolution multibeam sonar. StatoilHydro, AGR Drilling, Fugro Norway
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 4:43 PMhttp://geosolutions.blogspot.com/2008/07/ormen-lange-excavation-north-sea-norway.html

HIS FIRST STOP WHEN HE GOT TO OSLO WAS AT FUGRO NORWAY

I got off at Skoeyen (Skřyen) station, on the outskirts of Oslo, where I met up with Knut. He took me across the street from the train station to Fugro Norway headquarters

FUGRO IS IN AMSTERDAM - A DUTCH COMPANY
another Dutch connection.

FUGRO HAD DONE ALL THE MAPPING OF THE OCEAN FLOOR SO THAT HYDRO COULD DECIDE WHAT ROUTE TO TAKE THE PIPELINE

Fugro Survey has mapped 5000km of pipeline route alternatives from Norway's Ormen Lange field to shore under a frame agreement contract with Norsk Hydro. The surveys, off the west coast of Norway between Aalesund and Kristiansund, were over 10 likely routes in difficult topographic areas through many islands and shallow areas.

Fugro's survey vessel Geo Scanner used a Simrad EM1002 precision multibeam echo sounder to achieve optimum depth accuracy. A five-person onboard team processed and interpreted survey results and transmitted these ashore to enable Norsk Hydro to make key routing decisions as the surveys progressed. For more information, E-mail Phil Meaden, Fugro Survey Ltd, Aberdeen at pmeaden@fugrosurvey.co.uk
http://www.e-pageads.com/survey-marketplace/newsletter/newsletter20.html

ALTHOUGH HE HAD HAD JUST HAD A PHYSICAL THAT QUALIFIED HIM FOR WORKING IN THE THE NORTH SEA, HE NOW HAD TO GET ONE THAT QUALIFIED HIM FOR WORKING IN THE NORWEGIAN SECTION

Once there, I set my bags down and caught a taxi to the Reiseklinikken, where I met Dr. Hasle. Even though I just got a UKOOA physical that qualified me for the North Sea, I needed an addition to the physical that qualified me for the Norwegian sector of the North Sea
HE THEN FLEW TO KRISTIANSUND AND MET UP WITH THE SHIP THE ISLAND VALIANT
We boarded a small twin turbo-prop plane and flew a little over an hour north from Oslo to a town called Kristiansund
The boat is called the Island Valiant. It's a 296 ft (90.4m) long support vessel built in 2007

THE ISLAND VALIANT HAD BEEN CONTRACTED BY AGR SUBSEA TO CARRY OUT THE DEEP WATER EXCAVATION WORK
November 5, 2007

Seabrokers reports that Island Offshore's UT 787LCD Island Valiant has been contracted by AGR Subsea AS to carry out deep water excavation work on the Ormen Lange Southern Field Development Project in June next year.

KYLE'S ROLE INVOLVED DOING THE TWO WEAKEST OPERATIONAL AREAS HE HAS, WHICH THE CLIENT WAS WELL AWARE OF BEFORE THE JOB. HE IS USED TO BE VERY COMFORTABLE IN THE WORK HE DOES, HAVING A HIGH COMMAND OF EXPERTISE. BUT HERE HE'S COMPLETELY OUT OF HIS COMFORT ZONE AND OUT OF HIS EXPERTISE

My role is to take the pre installation data and calculate how much volume of material is to be removed and from where it should be removed, then once trenched, calculate how much material was removed so the installation can be conducted and evaluate the route This role involves large amounts of multi-beam sonar processing and AutoCAD work. This is the two weakest operational areas I have, which the client was well aware of before the job. However, within the first few days I got up to speed of where I needed to be and things are starting to get under control, but the pressure is certainly on. This project is stretching me, but I'm learning a lot.
I am used to being very comfortable in the work I do, having a high command over my expertise. Here, I am completely out of my comfort zone and out of my expertise.

ONE NIGHT A LOW-PROFILE WORK VESSEL WAS OPERATING WITHIN A MILE OF THEM, AND THE OFFSHORE PROJECT MANAGER, JOHN HAD TOLD HIM THERE RECENTLY 18 PEOPLE HAD DROWNED WHEN THE SAME BOAT SANK

Last night, a long low-profile work vessel was operating within a mile of our vessel.
The offshore project manager, John  told me that recently 18 people drowned on that same boat when it sank

AFTER FINISHING THE JOB, HE FLEW TO OSLO TO THE CLIENTS MAIN OFFICE

This Tuesday morning we completed the job in the North Sea and were headed for Ulsteinvik, Norway for demobilization. The client was ecstaticAfter flying to Oslo, I checked into the Thon Hotel, which is located near the city center and King’s palace, a popular tourist hotspot.I took the train to the client’s main office where I was greeted by several bosses who gathered together and looked at me, a “geo”, as if I were a lone unicornfew rows made office is located in Oslo Norway
FUGRO NORWAY MAIN OFFICE IS LOCATED IN OSLO

AFTER A BRIEF MEETING, A DUTCH AGENT NAMED MARK TOBE TELLS HIM HE IS IMMEDIATELY NEEDED IN CAIRO, AND THAT HIS FLIGHT LEAVES IN FIVE HOURS SHOULD HE ACCEPT

After a brief productive meeting Knut walks in and hands me a phone. It’s a Dutch agent named Mark Tobe. He tells me I’m needed immediately in Cairo and that a driver will be waiting for me when I land. My flight leaves in 5 hours, should I accepthe arrives in Cairo to do a job that he doesn't know who the client is, what the job is, or even if he will be staying in each up to all the nose is they were not afraid to pay him a high price to get him there

HE ARRIVES IN CAIRO TO DO A JOB THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO THE CLIENT IS, WHAT THE JOB IS, OR EVEN IF HE WILL STAY IN EGYPT. ALL HE KNOWS IS THAT THEY WERE NOT AFRAID TO PAY HIM A HIGH PRICE TO GET HIM THERE.

I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt. Hmm… how do I fill out my customs card?

HE SAYS HE IS WORKING ON A SHIP WHICH IS AN EX-RUSSIAN KGB SPY VESSEL CALLED THE NAVIGATOR

Now, add the crew of an ex-Russian KGB spy vessel named the “Navigator” to the list who once during a routine expedition came across an ancient submerged pyramid in the Mediterranean

WHICH APPEARS TO BE THE FUGRO NAVIGATOR
IT IS REGISTERED TO FUGRO CHINA, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU MUST GO THROUGH THE NETHERLANDS BRANCH TO USE IT

Address : Wanchai, China
с/о Fugro Marine Services B.V.: Dillenburgsingel 69, P.O. Box 136, 2260 AC Leidschendam, Netherlands

Moored/Anchored. FUGRO NAVIGATOR, Cargo, Moored/Anchored, 0, 146, ABU QIR, 5/31/2008 9:00:00 AM, 08/06/2008 00:10 · Χάρτης ...

syros-*******.aegean.gr/ais/datasheet.aspx?datasource=SHIPS_ CURRENT&alpha=F&language=_GR&ord...

FUGRO SAE WERE LOOKING TO HIRE PEOPLE TO WORK ON THAT SHIP

FSAE are seeking to employ a two Hydrographic Survey Party Chiefs to manage our Geophysical Survey Vessel “Fugro Navigator”. The position is mainly vessel-based working back to back with opposite number either project by project or by rotation although office based pre project and project reporting work will be required. The Party Chief is the Company representative in the field and is responsible for ensuring that the project is completed in accordance with the procedures and Client specifications and within the confines of the contract. The Party Chief is also responsible for ensuring that the results are presented in a professional, timely, and efficient manner
http://www.fugro.be/jobs/jobdetails.asp?item=1183

HE WAS APPARENTLY THERE ANALIZING WORK THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN DONEAND APPEARS TO BE LOOKING FOR OBSTACLES ON THE OCEAN FLOOR

Hardly a few minutes into the analysis of hundreds of miles of sonar data, a rather unassuming wispy tendril of backscatter drew my attention. It wasn’t real, but rather an out of range return from something subtle lying just beyond the sonar’s range drawing me on to look furtherThinking I might find another wreck, I chased the subtle wisp of acoustic return and headed east on an adjacent discarded sonar lineThen, barely visible above the mud-line, the unassuming skeletal wooden frame of a large potentially-ancient wreck came into view I found an undiscovered shipwreck the day before In 60m of water, out of nowhere juts a perfectly geometric dome. Located immediately by its side, is a smaller second mound about 1/10th the size. The proportion of their sizes is perfect. The sides of the mounds are perfectly flat and uniform, like the sides of a pyramid.These two structures have an identical alignment as the great pyramids when adjusted for the difference in precessional variation through time

I’ve been in Cairo now for sixteen days and I’ve fallen into a steady rhythm of work, sleep, and repetition. The project’s back is broken and the end is in sight

We’ve come across a 160ft high submerged structure in over 200ft of water. If man-made, it would support intelligent antediluvian Neolithic civilization existed and thrived for potentially thousands of years before popular academic opinion would suggestIf it is a positive side, the structure will be left untouched

Although the effort will be viewed by most as successful, I will look back at it as partially repugnant and he moves on to another project in egypt
Once this project is completed, I will move on to a new one currently mobilizing near El Alamein, west of Alexandria, Egypt

#157 on: March 01, 2008, 10:52:05 PM observerQuote from: LegallyLex on March 01, 2008, 07:08:11 PM

Please do not take this as defeat. Please continue to try and raise the funds so that another boat with an ROV can come in and look at those targets. As of this date and time, it just cannot be the Persistence. And trust me when I say the Persistence and crew definitely wanted to be the ones to bring Natalee home to her family.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2438.140

#13 on: July 11, 2008, 02:18:24 PM Destiny

Another tid-bit from Margaret W...when I brought up the Persistence...she said that she recieved no info about them leaving...nor any info regarding their investigation....whey she inquired as to what was going on the OM told her that the persistence was done...had left...and was *not* coming back...she would like some info proving otherwise...
Destiny
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3045.msg398199#msg398199

THERE APPEARS TO BE AT LEAST 4 PROJECTS GEOLAB AND FUGRO HAD WORKED ON IN COMMON
Fugro Houston office

http://www.geolab.it/geolab_eng/geoLay_progetti.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------

HE HAS WORKED FOR FUGRO MIDEAST BEFORE

QA/QC Geophysical Engineer for project Falcon-2, Fugro Survey (Middle East) Alcatel and Flag telecoms. FO Submarine telecommunication network route survey, assessment, and reporting; cable route from Arabian Sea, to Muscat, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Manama, Kuwait and other landings.

Holy Crap....did a curtain just go up or what!!  HOLY CRAP!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: December 31, 2008, 08:16:00 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: December 31, 2008, 08:16:50 PM »

Texasmom - I already responded to SS, it would probably be best if you leave it at that.  I won't allow this to escalate. 

I know ******* and Destiny will do their best to stir people up to cause trouble here. 

Thanks Klaas, I agree.  The manner of speech then and now is far too familiar.  

I think I'll take a break, be back later.  

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: December 31, 2008, 08:18:11 PM »

Hi Mum!I'll be awaiting your post regarding me stirring the pot and what my reasoning is for??

Keepthefaith

Have you been baaaad ... veeeery veeeery baaaad?

Youngest son and Dutch American wife are attending a family union in Seattle tomorrow ... you nic of the woods.  If the noise gets too loud ... please don't call the police.  Just drop in.  Those Dutch relatives know how to party without a drop of alcohol and ... they are very welcomingl.

Happy New Year

Janet

Couldn't tell ya.For some reason it coordinates with Nov 18th.Something must have happened on that date but i'm unaware of what!Maybe Joran in thailand?I don't know??Just a Monkey from Seattle that would like to see JUSTICE FOR NATALEE SERVED...If that's stirrin the pot i got both hands on the spoon! 

Hope all is well in the Fraser Valley?Gonna stay in and safe down in Washington..
Kermit, is it too much of a stretch to conclude/have strong suspicions that John S. and now kyle are reaping rewards for keeping silent and playing ball with the powers that be in aruba?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: December 31, 2008, 08:19:23 PM »

Betcha Joran's got CRABS

If this is true and he is still in Thailand then he may just have Crispy Critters now.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/31/world/main4694580.shtml
New Year's Club Fire Kills 59 In Bangkok
Foreigners Among The Dead As Blaze Sweeps Through Posh Nightclub Jammed With Hundreds
Comments 1
BANGKOK, Thailand, Dec. 31, 2008

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: December 31, 2008, 08:24:12 PM »

Hi Mum!I'll be awaiting your post regarding me stirring the pot and what my reasoning is for??

Keepthefaith

Have you been baaaad ... veeeery veeeery baaaad?

Youngest son and Dutch American wife are attending a family union in Seattle tomorrow ... you nic of the woods.  If the noise gets too loud ... please don't call the police.  Just drop in.  Those Dutch relatives know how to party without a drop of alcohol and ... they are very welcomingl.

Happy New Year

Janet

Janet, you and veggie have a blast and party down!
Happy New Year to you and your family, may they all be blessed.

Hey Kermit

We will be out for the evening ... however you, Miss Piggy and friends can have the use of the heated pond at the back of the property.  Just rub your little hind legs together and ... the little Japanese lanterns outlining the pond will automatically turn on.  If Miss Piggy claps her two front feet ... it will also activate those little lights.  Have fun my friend!

Happy New Year.

Janet
Now THAT's Funny...I don't care who you are...THAT'S FUNNY...complements of Larry, the Cable Guy....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: December 31, 2008, 08:27:39 PM »

I was thinking the same thing....IMO not written by CAPS.....I could never understand most of what he wrote and finally gave up trying

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.