April 19, 2024, 08:40:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213040 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: December 31, 2008, 08:51:53 PM »

Happy New Year OsPainter and Artcolley, good to see you both!!!! 

Nice to see you too! 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: December 31, 2008, 08:52:49 PM »

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Hi Art, Happy New Year.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: December 31, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »

Hi Art!!  It's like old home week for me to see y'all!  Happy New Year to all!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: December 31, 2008, 08:54:05 PM »

Happy New Year to All the Monkeys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U9zXXRiTVA&feature=related

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #444 on: December 31, 2008, 08:54:21 PM »

Kermit, is it too much of a stretch to conclude/have strong suspicions that John S. and now kyle are reaping rewards for keeping silent and playing ball with the powers that be in aruba?

Well, Kyle may not be when John Silvetti reads all the things Kyle was saying about him, lol.

Anne....true, but John S isn't the only employer out there needing kyle's services....He apparently was hired (for big bucks) to do work he himself admits he's not the most qualified....through a dutch company...
makes me go Hmmmmm
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: December 31, 2008, 08:55:03 PM »

Hi Art, Happy New Year.

Thank You, SAN and Same to You!!!!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: December 31, 2008, 08:55:46 PM »

Best wishes to everyone for a healthy and prosperous 2009.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: December 31, 2008, 08:55:53 PM »

Kermit, is it too much of a stretch to conclude/have strong suspicions that John S. and now kyle are reaping rewards for keeping silent and playing ball with the powers that be in aruba?

Well, Kyle may not be when John Silvetti reads all the things Kyle was saying about him, lol.

Anne....true, but John S isn't the only employer out there needing kyle's services....He apparently was hired (for big bucks) to do work he himself admits he's not the most qualified....through a dutch company...
makes me go Hmmmmm

Time will tell won't it Billb!Be curious to see where Silvetti and Kyle end up in a year or two..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: December 31, 2008, 08:56:24 PM »

WOW...that was great....Happy New Year Anna!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: December 31, 2008, 08:57:26 PM »

Happy New Year to you too Anna.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: December 31, 2008, 08:58:03 PM »

Same to you SS.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: December 31, 2008, 08:58:45 PM »

Same to you SS and I hope you stick around...it looks like things have been a bit touchy here in recent days...but I guess we all need to remember ...we all want the same thing....truth and justice for Natalee.....I am not sure there will ever be justice....but surely the truth is out there to be found....

Rest in Peace Caylee

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #452 on: December 31, 2008, 08:59:32 PM »

Happy New Year to you too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #453 on: December 31, 2008, 09:00:47 PM »

I just don't understand why people like Mum and Lalas & idstlou and
all of the former posters here are so angry.
Anybody who reads all of this information should see the
truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Why are they so mad about it all?

Hi Mags, Happy New Year!

I will stick my neck out and speak for myself and please don't look at this as a drive by.  The reason that I am no longer posting has absolutely nothing to do with what I think of the cage or Kyle.  I am no longer posting because I was attacked for asking a very sincere question a few weeks ago, and I sure didn't see anyone else trying to diffuse the attack.  I asked whether Freebirds was the site where Kyle had given Kermit his information.  I also asked why the other Freebirds had left Kermit to reveal all of this alone like a sacrificial lamb or a pinata.  Kermit even responded with a photograph of Lambchops.  One person in particular told me to go back to the forum where that question had originated.  Well, that question originated in my head and as a matter of fact, the question has now answered itself with the emergence of several Freebirds.  So, why was I attacked?  I know that many people on SM belong to additional forums, some of which are private.  Why am I being attacked because I am a member at C&G?  That doesn't mean that I am less of a member at SM.  I don't want to be told where I can participate and I don't want to be ridiculed or insulted because I belong to other forums.  I am not spewing lies about anyone or anything, although it is being said that C&G is doing this.  I have contributed a lot to SM and it has been a labor of love, but I guess I just don't feel comfortable now and I don't want to be attacked. I am so upset by what I see happening here at SM and I really do care about the other monkeys.

Hello SS and Happy New Year!I've been told today that i'm stirring the pot.Isn't asking questions how we get to the TRUTH??It's OK to agree to disagree.We are all Monkey's.

Thank you and Happy New Year to you also.  I recall  New Year's Eve in Seattle!!!

People love the Space Needle Fireworks!Me.I stay in and safe!Been a rough year for our sports up here in Seattle but that's OK.I've been on SM for about a year but took some time off then jumped back on.People have to understand to agree to disagree from my standpoint.Me personally.I see things being brought to the light from posters and others don't like that!Why?Many different reasons i would think but don't know.I for one see a concerted effort to discredit Kermit,as well as the other Freebirds who've turned up to speak freely.That's what is special about SM for me is the openness.Private Forums!Not my thing.If other people want to be a part of that it's OK with me.I trust Klaas as well as the Mods here at SM.Again.Nice to see you and let the TRUTH be told.....

KEEPTHEFAITH
KTF..maybe I'm not understanding correctly, but my reading of the posts from the freebirds that come over to back Kermit seem to imply that by doing so they won't be posting at freebirds anymore? If that's the case, maybe they are giving up something because they support Kermit at the risk of staying with freebirds.
Klass, honorable Freebirds...Have I got that right?
Thanks,
billb
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #454 on: December 31, 2008, 09:02:32 PM »

You too, SS!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #455 on: December 31, 2008, 09:03:16 PM »

Remeber the group early on  in 2005 that had about 5 people posting under "Bondia"  I think that was the name. Renfro was one of them.

HI Sunny,

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, yes I remember..all too well......

Happy New Year Everyone

OS

Hi Os- Happy New Year!

HI Klaas,

Happy New Year to you too.

Still don't know how you do it,  God Bless ya..

Oh do you remember the hell I raised when Renho quoted my post and changed the wording..it was the Skeeter's tape with DK..I think I lost my mind that night and have never fully recovered..lol...that witch..I try not to hate anyone but boy I really don't like her..

I left that night for about 6 months, and came back and found out she was banned the same time I left. lol..

HUGS,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: December 31, 2008, 09:03:23 PM »

Billb - I don't know, I am not a member of Freebirds so I don't know if those that came here to support Kermit have all left. 
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #457 on: December 31, 2008, 09:05:29 PM »

Happy New Year Art..

HUGS,

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #458 on: December 31, 2008, 09:06:59 PM »

Happy New Year OsPainter and Artcolley, good to see you both!!!! 

Texasmom,

Happy New Year

Nice to see you too..

OS

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: December 31, 2008, 09:07:00 PM »

I just don't understand why people like Mum and Lalas & idstlou and
all of the former posters here are so angry.
Anybody who reads all of this information should see the
truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Why are they so mad about it all?

Hi Mags, Happy New Year!

I will stick my neck out and speak for myself and please don't look at this as a drive by.  The reason that I am no longer posting has absolutely nothing to do with what I think of the cage or Kyle.  I am no longer posting because I was attacked for asking a very sincere question a few weeks ago, and I sure didn't see anyone else trying to diffuse the attack.  I asked whether Freebirds was the site where Kyle had given Kermit his information.  I also asked why the other Freebirds had left Kermit to reveal all of this alone like a sacrificial lamb or a pinata.  Kermit even responded with a photograph of Lambchops.  One person in particular told me to go back to the forum where that question had originated.  Well, that question originated in my head and as a matter of fact, the question has now answered itself with the emergence of several Freebirds.  So, why was I attacked?  I know that many people on SM belong to additional forums, some of which are private.  Why am I being attacked because I am a member at C&G?  That doesn't mean that I am less of a member at SM.  I don't want to be told where I can participate and I don't want to be ridiculed or insulted because I belong to other forums.  I am not spewing lies about anyone or anything, although it is being said that C&G is doing this.  I have contributed a lot to SM and it has been a labor of love, but I guess I just don't feel comfortable now and I don't want to be attacked. I am so upset by what I see happening here at SM and I really do care about the other monkeys.

Hello SS and Happy New Year!I've been told today that i'm stirring the pot.Isn't asking questions how we get to the TRUTH??It's OK to agree to disagree.We are all Monkey's.

Thank you and Happy New Year to you also.  I recall  New Year's Eve in Seattle!!!

People love the Space Needle Fireworks!Me.I stay in and safe!Been a rough year for our sports up here in Seattle but that's OK.I've been on SM for about a year but took some time off then jumped back on.People have to understand to agree to disagree from my standpoint.Me personally.I see things being brought to the light from posters and others don't like that!Why?Many different reasons i would think but don't know.I for one see a concerted effort to discredit Kermit,as well as the other Freebirds who've turned up to speak freely.That's what is special about SM for me is the openness.Private Forums!Not my thing.If other people want to be a part of that it's OK with me.I trust Klaas as well as the Mods here at SM.Again.Nice to see you and let the TRUTH be told.....

KEEPTHEFAITH
KTF..maybe I'm not understanding correctly, but my reading of the posts from the freebirds that come over to back Kermit seem to imply that by doing so they won't be posting at freebirds anymore? If that's the case, maybe they are giving up something because they support Kermit at the risk of staying with freebirds.
Klass, honorable Freebirds...Have I got that right?
Thanks,
billb

I'm sure Wingnut,Jen,Kermit,as well as Angie will have to answer for themselves but that is my understanding.Not sure if they still post their or not but their always welcome here!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.