March 28, 2024, 02:17:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212413 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: December 31, 2008, 10:59:10 PM »

Happy New Year to you None.  I appreciate your message here.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #541 on: December 31, 2008, 10:59:51 PM »

Hi None

Great post

Happy New Year

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #542 on: December 31, 2008, 11:00:00 PM »

I'd like to poke my head in for just a moment, I don't often post in this thread, don't post much period for work takes me on the road so often.

Something many of you might not know or even remember at this moment, is that Klaas began posting some of the "freebirds" work over two years ago on SM. Eventually several from that site migrated to SM to post as well, some like sharon were already members at both. I will admit I helped Jen and Klaas and Kermit to connect originally but it was for a specific reason - to advance the cause of finding Natalee. Both forums have worked together positively and in tandem, sharing information and with support for each other. What a positive that has been, a real value and contribution, working together?

It is unfortunate that Kermit has been attacked by so many, an FYI for Ldstlou - I actually took two days to read ALL of this and to try to catch up. You are misinterpreting a great deal and my concern is if this is a deliberate manipulation on your part?

I'm grateful I don't know about the latest sites or the Chat/Grumble one, frankly I don't need the drama but I can say I'm disappointed that this new site and some who are members here also, cannot see the negative disruption that is occurring with their drive-by's. Maybe you need to take a big step back and try to gain some objectivity, but trust me, it looks and feels and smells deliberate up close and very personal. Is the point of your site as some have stated to pursue sleuthing for missing cases, or is the intent there to take down SM? I have to wonder........but what I do know is you do have the power to make your mark upon this a positive and not a negative one - we all have that power.

Doesn't Natalee deserve better than this drama and distraction??? Isn't it about her?

It's not about you or me, and not even delicious frogs 

Thanks nonesuche, I think your perception of some things is right on.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: December 31, 2008, 11:02:02 PM »

O.K. I am truly learning LOTS of stuff tonight.   I am only on page 45 of the last thread and my husband called it a night and said he didn't think I would make it to midnight to greet the New Year.  I told him don't be so sure of himself (he doesn't know how many pages more I have to read).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: December 31, 2008, 11:03:48 PM »

O.K. I am truly learning LOTS of stuff tonight.   I am only on page 45 of the last thread and my husband called it a night and said he didn't think I would make it to midnight to greet the New Year.  I told him don't be so sure of himself (he doesn't know how many pages more I have to read).

Still here Blue Moon.Give us updates on how your coming along and what your take is...Monkey very much!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: December 31, 2008, 11:05:22 PM »

You can do it

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: December 31, 2008, 11:09:47 PM »

You can do it Blue Moon!!!!!!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: December 31, 2008, 11:17:37 PM »

You can do it Blue Moon!!!!!!   

It is very educational.  I WILL DO IT before the night is over.  If I had known this was going on I would not have gone gambling.  But then again I really did enjoy it.  Had lots of fun.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: December 31, 2008, 11:34:06 PM »

O.K. I am up to the monkey on the sedgeway video.  Funny. Funny. I needed the laugh after reading an almost entire thread.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: December 31, 2008, 11:35:47 PM »

O.K. I am up to the monkey on the sedgeway video.  Funny. Funny. I needed the laugh after reading an almost entire thread.   

By the time you finish, you will probably be really thankful that you went gambling; wish I had too!   

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: December 31, 2008, 11:40:06 PM »

By the time you finish, you will probably be really thankful that you went gambling; wish I had too!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: December 31, 2008, 11:40:19 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Tim Miller wasn't removed from anywhere...are you kidding me? You really think he would allow himself to be removed? He was following up a lead in Nicaragua.
------------------

I'm sorry to say - yes he was.  Along with Dateline.

Dec 30th, Kyle and Tim Miller discussed this issue in detail, but they didn't know how to handle it.  Then Kyle took a nap.  When he got up, Tim and Dateline had been ejected from the boat.

ldstlou, I don't know what fairy tales Kyle and others are now telling you, but Kyle's posts (with IP, date and time) are in their original form from when he posted them.  This item was discussed over several posts.

The Nicarauga thing didn't happen for a few more days after that, IIRC.

Exactly, Jen.  IIRC, Kyle stated that Dec 30th was "crushing" - that Tim Miller and Dateline were REMOVED from the boat.

At who's request would they have been removed from the ship?  By Mos or John Silvetti?  They is all unreal that this could have happened.  Kyle specifically asked us what we thought they should do IF they found Natalee's remains and it was a resounding "Take her remains and leave and bring her home to her family". 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: December 31, 2008, 11:44:42 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Tim Miller wasn't removed from anywhere...are you kidding me? You really think he would allow himself to be removed? He was following up a lead in Nicaragua.
------------------

I'm sorry to say - yes he was.  Along with Dateline.

Dec 30th, Kyle and Tim Miller discussed this issue in detail, but they didn't know how to handle it.  Then Kyle took a nap.  When he got up, Tim and Dateline had been ejected from the boat.

ldstlou, I don't know what fairy tales Kyle and others are now telling you, but Kyle's posts (with IP, date and time) are in their original form from when he posted them.  This item was discussed over several posts.

The Nicarauga thing didn't happen for a few more days after that, IIRC.

Exactly, Jen.  IIRC, Kyle stated that Dec 30th was "crushing" - that Tim Miller and Dateline were REMOVED from the boat.

At who's request would they have been removed from the ship?  By Mos or John Silvetti?  They is all unreal that this could have happened.  Kyle specifically asked us what we thought they should do IF they found Natalee's remains and it was a resounding "Take her remains and leave and bring her home to her family". 

Silvetti from my understanding!Correct me if i'm wrong Monkey's.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: December 31, 2008, 11:49:12 PM »

Betcha Joran's got CRABS

If this is true and he is still in Thailand then he may just have Crispy Critters now.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/31/world/main4694580.shtml
New Year's Club Fire Kills 59 In Bangkok
Foreigners Among The Dead As Blaze Sweeps Through Posh Nightclub Jammed With Hundreds
Comments 1
BANGKOK, Thailand, Dec. 31, 2008

Guess you missed my comment to Grannytoad ... 

Well, I'm waaaay behind and DH had control of this PC....I tried son's mac reading to catch up but couldn't post and not sure why...so...iirc....and I think I do...Anna beat you to it, Nut...but that's okay...you're updating all over this forum.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: January 01, 2009, 12:03:38 AM »

Found that interesting~Happy New Year CapsLockWizard.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: January 01, 2009, 12:04:41 AM »

It's midnight on the east coast - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: January 01, 2009, 12:05:43 AM »

Happy New Year to the east coast monkeys!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: January 01, 2009, 12:05:55 AM »

It's midnight on the east coast - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year Klaas!!!  

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: January 01, 2009, 12:06:01 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR MONKEYS

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: January 01, 2009, 12:08:27 AM »

Happy New Year Red, and Mrs. Red!!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.