April 25, 2024, 08:52:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213263 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2008, 01:43:06 PM »

ldstlou I wish you would re-think everything you have been told.  Search members for Kermit, Kyle, Tamikosmom, wingnut, jen3560.  Read all their posts.  They are not lying.  JMHO  you have been mis-lead.
IMO Jug only know's what he has been told.

ok...so Kermit knows more than Jug and Dave and Tim am I reading this correctly?

And she sure did state she single handily uncover the conspiracy.

The whole family and Tim Miller were all duped by Kyle and John Silvetti correct? But not old Kermit...she uncovered the whole plot. Good lawd. Not bad for a person who wasn't even there.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2008, 01:43:09 PM »

Was Kyle not BANNED from Freebirds?Why?

I do not know but maybe ... just maybe ... threats of litigation had something to do with Kyle being banned from the Natalee's Freebird's site.

Janet

+++++

Logic dictates...........

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2008, 01:43:15 PM »

ldstlou I wish you would re-think everything you have been told.  Search members for Kermit, Kyle, Tamikosmom, wingnut, jen3560.  Read all their posts.  They are not lying.  JMHO  you have been mis-lead.

Snoopy I have read the posts. The posts are copied and pasted from the Freebird's forum...taken out of context. I know what they are and I know what they all say by now. Because they were taken out of context, I went straight to the source and asked for an explanation. He responded openly and honestly in my opinion. I am not an idiot and don't believe I have been mislead.

However...when Kermit starts posting shoes and skulls being moved by John Silvetti from the cage to the pond and Lalas and me being a part of the grand conspiracy and "bubbles being burst" and single handily exposing the cover-up...THAT is suspicious to me.

Ok...I admit I am not as up on all things posted....but Lisa please explain to me if these are direct quotes from OE how are they taken out of context??

I know you FEEL he answered honestly and openly.............but in this case world how do we ever know that for sure?? No you are not an idiot...............but you need to leave open the POSSIBILITY that you might have been mislead.....at least keep an open mind about it....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2008, 01:43:54 PM »

Blonde,

You made a post in the last thread about Caps posting, and a lack of Aruban people on the meter.

Just wanted you to know there were others who noticed that as well.  On numerous occasions. 
Thanks, also when this happend Klaas  wasn't on the fourm. hmmm

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2008, 01:44:17 PM »

Mum,

I'm not the one being patronizing here.  I do believe that would be you.

I just tried to clear it up a bit, if I could.  That's why I mentioned specifically the DATES of those posts of Caps referring to this pond, that pond, and the other.  Then look at the DATE he sent the email to Dave.

Seems a handful of other monkeys noticed the same things Kermit had posted about - and had done so before Kermit posted about it.

I'm sorry if it's still unclear for you.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2008, 01:46:42 PM »

KeeptheFaith and Janet,

After we discovered this information had been withheld from US authorities, we contacted legal counsel, and were advised to keep our distance from Persistence crew members and benefactors - that is when and why Kyle was banned.

That occurred the end of September.

I appreciate the effort from all Jen!I'm glad that Wingnut and yourself have come to the cage and helped clarify things to us over here at the cage and can answer any repetitive questions that we people "Not in the know" have.Thanx Jen..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2008, 01:47:18 PM »

I am 10 pages back in the other thread, and forgive me if I am wrong, But Muffy and 2NJS are you saying I am a mole?
What the heck has got in to some of you?

As for a flyby...I only just caught up and Kermit posted. My post from last night has been posted about before since November. Did either of you see the posts?

I asked Kermit questions which she did not answer after she was here 2 visits ago. She did not acknowledge my questions on her next questions.

She cut and pasted bits of posts from Shango for her posts. I checked and posted on this. More than once. She cheated to make her her point.

I joined a Private forum, because of the constant talk about this trap. Other things were happening we have been told  over and over to focus on the trap. No matter what else I posted about I very seldom got a response. As well as if you don't buy what some here are saying they treat you ugly.

Yesterday you welcomed 2 Newbies with open arms from a Private forum...But this is different...How!

I don't know what their motives for joining SM after all this time was, but as far as I am concerned I don't know either of them from a bar of soap...so they will both have to any respect from me!

Mum ~  I don't think you are a mole. Nothing has gotten in to me.  You posted, saying Kermit copied and pasted a post with Shango in it, and that you recognized the posts because you had worked with the Shango stuff so much.   I thought it interesting.  And I wondered if you had any other thoughts.  But you had left after the one post.  And I expressed that I hoped you would come back today and talk with us about it.  Do you  believe Kermit is trying to give false information and/or to mislead us.  And if so, why?  But only if you want to say.  I don't know why Kermit copied and pasted from Shango, if that is what she really did.  Was she trying to make a point, or to show us something?  Or was she trying to mislead?  Just wondering your take on it, since you recognized some of the posts from Shango and commented on that fact.  I don't know what your issue is with welcoming those that may be members in a private forum.  There are many here that are members of various forums and I don't do the behind the scenes things emailing and such so I don't know whom belongs to what.   If a poster is granted membership here, I will welcome them.  I have welcomed some who are still here posting, some I have welcomed got banned before the day was through.  Do you have a problem with posters that came last night and tried to explain what they understood was the truth?  Should they not be welcome?  Should  they not be allowed to post?  That isn't up to me, but to the admin.  My opinion is, if it will get us nearer to the truth and getting Natalee Holloway home, it's fine with me. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2008, 01:47:19 PM »

ok...so Kermit knows more than Jug and Dave and Tim am I reading this correctly?

The whole family and Tim Miller were all duped by Kyle and John Silvetti correct? But not old Kermit...she uncovered the whole plot. Good lawd. Not bad for a person who wasn't even there.

Um.  Jug, Dave and Tim were not on the board when Kyle revealed all of his information.  The pertinent info (most of it) was sent to BETH by us, along with an invitation to the board.  And then the same to JQK and the FBI.  So yes - I would have to say that those present at the time this information was shared probably do know a bit more about the details than those who were not present.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2008, 01:49:12 PM »

Snoopy I have read the posts. The posts are copied and pasted from the Freebird's forum...taken out of context. I know what they are and I know what they all say by now. Because they were taken out of context, I went straight to the source and asked for an explanation. He responded openly and honestly in my opinion. I am not an idiot and don't believe I have been mislead.

However...when Kermit starts posting shoes and skulls being moved by John Silvetti from the cage to the pond and Lalas and me being a part of the grand conspiracy and "bubbles being burst" and single handily exposing the cover-up...THAT is suspicious to me.

Lou

In regards to this topic ... I stay focused on Kyle Kingman's own words ... NOTHING ELSE!

You are not a Natalee Freebird which implies that you were not privy to the words of Kyle Kingman's original posts.

Who/What causes you to believe that Kermit's submissions to Scared Monkeys were taking out of context in a way that was meant to deceive?

Think about it.  What would Kermit's motive be?  So much time and effort has been afforded by him/her in the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for the family.

Lou ... please think very carefully concerning your position on this topic.

Sincerely, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2008, 01:50:01 PM »

Blonde,

You made a post in the last thread about Caps posting, and a lack of Aruban people on the meter.

Just wanted you to know there were others who noticed that as well.  On numerous occasions. 

Do you have any idea where the posts were coming from?  TIA

I could only tell you it was not Aruba
 I went to all the pages  started from the hightest  # and worked myself to #1
one was  2  ?Unknown IP'S none were Aruba and he was loged in, Not sure if he was posting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 02:04:30 PM by Blonde » Logged

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2008, 01:51:07 PM »

Ok...I admit I am not as up on all things posted....but Lisa please explain to me if these are direct quotes from OE how are they taken out of context??

I know you FEEL he answered honestly and openly.............but in this case world how do we ever know that for sure?? No you are not an idiot...............but you need to leave open the POSSIBILITY that you might have been mislead.....at least keep an open mind about it....

Sunny, I came here to post a translation of an article last month. Wreck says go read what Kermit posted...so I went and read it. Not knowing about the Freebirds or where she got them I was suspicious of posts that were copied and pasted out of context. So I called Jug, then I IM'ed Kyle and simply asked questions. They answered them for me. Kyle in detail and he answered the "letter" Jen posted to Jug too. I would say the guy has nothing to hide if he line by line posted his answers to the letter Jen wrote to Jug.

On the other hand, yesterday Kemit posts her "burst the bubble" post which claims John Silvetti took shoes and evidence from the cage and moved it to the pond and Lalas and I are in on the whole big conspiracy and it is so rediculous to me I can't believe it!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2008, 01:51:24 PM »

Blonde,

??  What do you mean?  When did this happen?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2008, 01:53:55 PM »

Was Kyle not BANNED from Freebirds?Why?

I do not know but maybe ... just maybe ... threats of litigation had something to do with Kyle being banned from the Natalee's Freebird's site.

Janet

+++++

Logic dictates...........

IMO.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2008, 01:54:20 PM »

All that I know is that Beth saw the pictures ,she may not have shared this with Jug.

If you know Beth at all you know she does not give out information.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2008, 01:54:27 PM »

Blonde,

I'm not sure if Blonde kept the dates or not - but I'm sure I can find them if she didn't.

Caps was here, signed in (and Blonde, I think you're right - he didn't post) but there was not a single person from Aruba showing up on the site meter.

I know of one person who watched for several days that week specifically for that purpose.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2008, 01:54:47 PM »

Um.  Jug, Dave and Tim were not on the board when Kyle revealed all of his information.  The pertinent info (most of it) was sent to BETH by us, along with an invitation to the board.  And then the same to JQK and the FBI.  So yes - I would have to say that those present at the time this information was shared probably do know a bit more about the details than those who were not present.

so you are saying Beth, the FBI and JQK all believe in your conspiracy theory correct?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2008, 01:58:27 PM »

Blonde,

Do you have any idea where the posts were coming from?  TIA

I could only tell you it was not Aruba
 I went to all the pages  started from the hightest  # and worked myself to #1
one was ?Unknown none were Aruba and he was loged in, Not sure if he was posting.

Thanks Blonde.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2008, 01:58:37 PM »

Blonde,

I checked Capslock's posts in May 2008 and his most recent and both are Setar which is Aruba.  I do not doubt that Capslock is in Aruba.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2008, 02:00:50 PM »

Ldstlou - ask Dave Holloway how he feels about Mark Purcell then tell me if you agree with everything Dave Holloway says.  Reminder, the Persistence search was arranged by TES and Dave Holloway, who inAruba does Dave Holloway listen to?  Who is best friends with Mark Purcell?  That alone should raise a red flag.

_____

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2008, 02:00:50 PM »

so you are saying Beth, the FBI and JQK all believe in your conspiracy theory correct?

So now everyone has the info...Dave, Beth, FBI, JQK...so do they agree with Kermit's theory?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.