April 15, 2024, 11:19:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212857 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: January 01, 2009, 02:01:20 AM »

Calling it a night now in the forum.  HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOODNIGHT ALL!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #621 on: January 01, 2009, 02:03:08 AM »

Nite Klaas!  Happy New Year!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: January 01, 2009, 02:06:27 AM »

I just happened to think of this...

Did Hotshot ever say what Dave was not a happy camper about specifically?  She made that comment last night and was going to say more about it today.  Did I miss it? 

This what your looking for TM

OK, this is  really bad taste......And if you edit this prior to taking my last name out of every quote i  am going to be really pissed. ((edit)) can't get away with this, and then not assume I will not post her name.. Dave did not  know all of this was going on here, he is not a happy camper.  Will post more tomorrow, i need sleep.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: January 01, 2009, 02:06:45 AM »

Did Hotshot ever say what Dave was not a happy camper about specifically?  She made that comment last night and was going to say more about it today.  Did I miss it? 

OK, this is  really bad taste......And if you edit this prior to taking my last name out of every quote i  am going to be really pissed. ((edit)) can't get away with this, and then not assume I will not post her name.. Dave did not  know all of this was going on here, he is not a happy camper.  Will post more tomorrow, i need sleep.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: January 01, 2009, 02:09:47 AM »

Goodnight Klaas!09' is  the year of JUSTICE...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: January 01, 2009, 02:10:54 AM »

Yes, that's the comment..I was wondering if she'd said anymore about it but I just looked back and I don't think she did.  Thanks for finding that for me!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: January 01, 2009, 02:12:01 AM »

Yes, that's the comment..I was wondering if she'd said anymore about it but I just looked back and I don't think she did.  Thanks for finding that for me!

We should find out tomorrow correct TM..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: January 01, 2009, 02:13:31 AM »

I think it should have been today.  Maybe I'm spending too much time here!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: January 01, 2009, 02:15:11 AM »

I think it should have been today.  Maybe I'm spending too much time here!   

I think your right but give me a second to verify that post was on the 30th~Be back in a secon!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: January 01, 2009, 02:23:54 AM »

You're right TM.She did post more today.My concern is that she gives the impression that she is speaking for the Holloway's which i find appalling.Poster's need to quit speaking on behalf of people!JMOO

"Either you are with the Holloways or not, and when  you talk the  persistance down,  you are talking down about the holloways.... That is a back stabbing to them. No-one knows more then  us what they were  up against in aruba, more then we do."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: January 01, 2009, 02:25:21 AM »

You're right TM.She did post more today.My concern is that she gives the impression that she is speaking for the Holloway's which i find appalling.Poster's need to quit speaking on behalf of people!JMOO

"Either you are with the Holloways or not, and when  you talk the  persistance down,  you are talking down about the holloways.... That is a back stabbing to them. No-one knows more then  us what they were  up against in aruba, more then we do."

I agree Keepthefaith.  Thanks for looking that up!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: January 01, 2009, 02:28:51 AM »

I think I'm going to call it a night!

I've been reading a book that Frank talked about here "The Shack", I've got about 40 pages left; I've really enjoyed it.

Frank, if you stop by; THANKS!!!   

Goodnight everyone!  and Happy New Year!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: January 01, 2009, 02:29:23 AM »

I got a feeling Jug,Beth,as well as Dave can speak for themselves!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: January 01, 2009, 02:30:02 AM »

I think I'm going to call it a night!

I've been reading a book that Frank talked about here "The Shack", I've got about 40 pages left; I've really enjoyed it.

Frank, if you stop by; THANKS!!!   

Goodnight everyone!  and Happy New Year!

G-night TM..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: January 01, 2009, 02:32:12 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #635 on: January 01, 2009, 02:34:01 AM »

Hi Mere,

Had to sign back in to tell you Happy New Year.

You have been missed.

HUGS,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: January 01, 2009, 02:34:32 AM »

I got a feeling Jug,Beth,as well as Dave can speak for themselves!

Yes they can, they may not want to post here but I'm sure they all have the contact information for the Administrators here.  

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #637 on: January 01, 2009, 02:53:07 AM »

ok 1 more O/T

Hi Casa,

Happy New Year.

HUGS,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: January 01, 2009, 03:12:59 AM »

O/T Wreck....I was wondering about Your friend that was hurt in the robbery attempt....How Is He doing?   
I'm way behind, but will answer now. He is much better. Shattered rib, torn bicep, and only minor internal injuries. He was very lucky, he says that during the struggle, the gun "clicked" but no shot actually fired. He was relesed from the hospital about 5 pm this evening.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: January 01, 2009, 03:45:20 AM »

Ummm, are these posts written by the same person?  The second post contains parts that are more literate than the first post.  Almost like the second post is written by someone who has a good grasp of the English language, but is purposely trying to disguise that.

Wink

Yes, Finngirl posted something last night and it was very insightful about the initials and how Caps was telling them something that was not true. Since he lives in Aruba, one would think he would know and he didn't.

Finngirl caught it! Good job!

ya know, I made that post in april

I'd noticed things/pointed them out,
as did many others

but we got the brush-off ...
all questions were pushed aside

the train had left the station
and it had only one pre-determined destination:
Capsville

I, along w/ many others, spent months/years
in the codetalkers forum
and we need/deserve an explanation

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.