March 28, 2024, 03:32:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212414 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: January 01, 2009, 09:34:46 AM »

I am sorry that I messed up your post.

My question was: do you think Caps could have been more than one person?

[Edited - Fixed your post]

Yes Magnolia.

Buckeye...Thank You...I really appreciate that coming from you...But I guess I tend to overthink things

Happy New Year Everyone.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: January 01, 2009, 09:39:42 AM »

Mum it is always good to ask questions.  I enjoy reading your posts.

The part that bothered me was when two people came on here and made comments in their posts that were uncalled for.

HotShot - Now lets see some of you do some walking and get up and do something about Natalaee being missing.

Idstlou - What is wrong with you people?

There is nothing wrong with us questioning.  They both threatened and included everyone.  In my opinion if they don't like the line of questioning then leave.  They are not going to stop people from questioning.  Just because people don't plaster themselves all over doesn't mean people aren't doing anything.

I encourage everyone to keep questioning.  If someone doesn't want to answer the question that's fine but just remember the questions will be asked again.

We all want answers.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: January 01, 2009, 09:48:20 AM »

Caps and Shango and simian are hidden.. you can only guess who they are and they all could be the same person or withing the same group all posting under these names..
 But look at Nicaragua and the time being close to 3 years later..That is a real person who meets Tim and a embassy official.. he is misleading them in your face and he is on film..
Still he appears to be part of the same group.. 3 years later !
Along with others like the reporter who secretly meets Beth with stories of a girl taking off in a helicopter and some strange fellow who follows Beth around giving her the creeps.. real people.
 If nothing else it shows this is far beyond a few boys who rape and murder and dispose of Natalee.. throw in ale hiding the true contents in the trap and it proves there is a very large group we are dealing with..all with the same intent.. to keep everyone off track and away from the truth..
 it is proof positive.. the people at this level are very big in money and influence over others..
far beyond the 3 boobs.. even paulus and buddies could not pull off ALL we have witnessed.
every time you take off on a road that shango is telling the truth..the enemy is winning.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: January 01, 2009, 09:54:01 AM »

Caps and Shango and simian are hidden.. you can only guess who they are and they all could be the same person or withing the same group all posting under these names..
 But look at Nicaragua and the time being close to 3 years later..That is a real person who meets Tim and a embassy official.. he is misleading them in your face and he is on film..
Still he appears to be part of the same group.. 3 years later !
Along with others like the reporter who secretly meets Beth with stories of a girl taking off in a helicopter and some strange fellow who follows Beth around giving her the creeps.. real people.
 If nothing else it shows this is far beyond a few boys who rape and murder and dispose of Natalee.. throw in ale hiding the true contents in the trap and it proves there is a very large group we are dealing with..all with the same intent.. to keep everyone off track and away from the truth..
it is proof positive.. the people at this level are very big in money and influence over others..
far beyond the 3 boobs.. even paulus and buddies could not pull off ALL we have witnessed.

every time you take off on a road that shango is telling the truth..the enemy is winning.

Like Art Wood said on Dana "This was a professional coverup".
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: January 01, 2009, 09:59:39 AM »

I would rather chase Marcos and the reporter for the truth as they are real people we may be able to find.. Tim and Dave could help Find them..
Then we might get someplace.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #665 on: January 01, 2009, 10:08:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests... Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Hotping.
Thanks Magnolia....Happy New Year to You Too!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: January 01, 2009, 10:27:21 AM »

http://www.tv-visie.nl/nieuws/nederland/2008-beste-jaar-ooit-voor-sbs-groep_26977/

(snipped and translated through google)

With more than 7 million viewers, the broadcast of Peter R. de Vries, Crime Reporter "over the disappearance of Natalee Holloway by far the most watched program of the past year. In addition to SBS scored 6 'Popstars',' Domino Day ',' Undercover in the Netherlands', 'Holland's Got Talent, "" The New Uri Geller and the surprise of last summer, "Red My Holiday," high in the list best viewed programs of the family station. Furthermore, SBS 6 years as the Christmas station in the Netherlands which resulted in the best month ever with a market share of 15.3% in December
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: January 01, 2009, 10:49:18 AM »

Another thing I am totally confused on. Since Caps made his appearance in the Shango thread, about a week before his first post in this Forum, I took an interest in him.

So do I have this right...all the times I have caught Caps logging in from Aruba and going to a particular page using more than one IP are from a "device"?

But the times that others caught him logging on he was not using "device" and he was not in Aruba?

I don't have a clue what dates I happened upon him logging in, but I do know that they were from Aruba...Except one. Maybe my computer will be ready tomorrow and I can check.

Internet Cafe? scratch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: January 01, 2009, 10:53:31 AM »

Another thing I am totally confused on. Since Caps made his appearance in the Shango thread, about a week before his first post in this Forum, I took an interest in him.

So do I have this right...all the times I have caught Caps logging in from Aruba and going to a particular page using more than one IP are from a "device"?

But the times that others caught him logging on he was not using "device" and he was not in Aruba?

I don't have a clue what dates I happened upon him logging in, but I do know that they were from Aruba...Except one. Maybe my computer will be ready tomorrow and I can check.

Internet Cafe? scratch

Very possible Columbo that anyone including Caps could be posting from an Internet Cafe.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: January 01, 2009, 11:25:49 AM »

I would rather chase Marcos and the reporter for the truth as they are real people we may be able to find.. Tim and Dave could help Find them..

I thought Marcos was a no-show in Nicaragua.

Was he just a ruse to get Tim off the Persistence and occupied elsewhere?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: January 01, 2009, 11:29:12 AM »

I hope everyone is waking up to a joyous and Happy New Year 2009.

Thank you so much all for making SM the fantastic community that it is. Scared Monkeys has the uniqueness of combining a front page blog and forum. Believe it or not, SM was one of the first on the internet to ever do it. I guess imitation is the best form of flattery.

What it has done is provide a strong community of facts, people, opinions and sleuthing that is read by so many (5M visitors and 12M + page views). However, there is another element that makes it much more different & special.  It was never more evident of just how special and different SM is as when one of our own, Peaches, passed away. We are about discussing cases, trying to get justice, helping with search in whatever capacity ... however SM is most about being human and doing the right things that show the character of the site and all its members and readers.

Thank you to the mods for all the great work in 2008 and a pre-thanks for 2009. Special thanks to Klaas as well.

May 2009 be filled with the answers and justice that we all look for in so many cases. May the victims of crimes finally get justice. Hopefully we will not find ourselves discussing so many crime and missing persons cases, however, sadly that is usually never the case.

Looking forward to a great 2009 and look forward to all of you being a apart of it.

Thanks
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #671 on: January 01, 2009, 11:33:45 AM »

O/T Wreck....I was wondering about Your friend that was hurt in the robbery attempt....How Is He doing?   
I'm way behind, but will answer now. He is much better. Shattered rib, torn bicep, and only minor internal injuries. He was very lucky, he says that during the struggle, the gun "clicked" but no shot actually fired. He was relesed from the hospital about 5 pm this evening.

Thanks for the update wreck, I'm so glad he is better!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: January 01, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »

Ummm, are these posts written by the same person?  The second post contains parts that are more literate than the first post.  Almost like the second post is written by someone who has a good grasp of the English language, but is purposely trying to disguise that.

Wink

Yes, Finngirl posted something last night and it was very insightful about the initials and how Caps was telling them something that was not true. Since he lives in Aruba, one would think he would know and he didn't.

Finngirl caught it! Good job!

ya know, I made that post in april

I'd noticed things/pointed them out,
as did many others

but we got the brush-off ...
all questions were pushed aside

the train had left the station
and it had only one pre-determined destination:
Capsville

I, along w/ many others, spent months/years
in the codetalkers forum
and we need/deserve an explanation

Yes, that bit with the initials was absolutely ridiculous and I believe I also posted at the time that they were NOT in any reverse order.

I also don't think much has ever been added to the Shango/Simian interpretations after the original Codetalkers.  At least, I never saw anything new that was convincing in the least.  Basically, all of that was covered in the first year and a half.

But I am not a big fan of S/S and know they also contributed erroneous information at times.  Seemed to me to be on the outside looking in, their theories about what goes on more than facts related to Natalee. 

What exactly did they contribute that was not apparent through other normal channels?  Poster Selena at RWV was all over the Chicago Mob connections of Posner, Murder Mansion, etc. from the get go.  One of them posted Paulus would be arrested a couple of hours before it made international news, etc. 

They just didn't know a whole lot more than was public knowledge in the end.  And while I always catch it for mentioning it, there is that Marvel Comics terminology.  Just more jerking our chains to watch reaction.

MO but as we all seem to be pointing out these days, I am entitled to have it.  They told us nothing we did not already know or would not have found out on our own.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: January 01, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »

I had a good nights sleep after catching up.  I still want to know if what jen said about Jug knowing the ship was going on an oil expedition is true.  If so then who really set up who in tis expedition?  Someone contacted Dave (John Silvetti I think) then who setup that person to get in touch with Dave? 

Natalee's Freebirds have been around for a long time.  A very, very long time ago I remember reading on this board that someone suggested putting together people from all blogs to focus/investigate this case only.  Is this how NF came into existence?    I admire all the Freebird's who came to Kermit's defense.  Great job to all involved.  Doing the right thing is all Natalee and her family deserve.  I am having a hard time understanding WHY some people believe confidentiality is more important than doing the right thing when it comes to Natalee. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: January 01, 2009, 11:40:21 AM »

Kermit - I have spent hours thinking and now, as usual, I have a lot of questions.  Would you please tell us more about the pond and why you think the sneaker and some human remains have been put there.  Do you know who drained the pond in March - was it ALE , Jossy, Ecotech, Silvetti, or nobody?  We were told that 40 - 50 Dutch forensic experts searched the dry pond and the surrounding neighborhood at night under the lights.  Last night the Freebirds were saying that this didn't happen.  If the pond story isn't true, then the pond witness isn't true.  Is the Matty Apt. story true? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: January 01, 2009, 11:42:42 AM »

Thank you so much all for making SM the fantastic community that it is. Scared Monkeys has the uniqueness of combining a front page blog and forum. Believe it or not, SM was one of the first on the internet to ever do it. I guess imitation is the best form of flattery.

What it has done is provide a strong community of facts, people, opinions and sleuthing that is read by so many (5M visitors and 12M + page views). However, there is another element that makes it much more different & special.  It was never more evident of just how special and different SM is as when one of our own, Peaches, passed away. We are about discussing cases, trying to get justice, helping with search in whatever capacity ... however SM is most about being human and doing the right things that show the character of the site and all its members and readers.

Thank you to the mods for all the great work in 2008 and a pre-thanks for 2009. Special thanks to Klaas as well.

May 2009 be filled with the answers and justice that we all look for in so many cases. May the victims of crimes finally get justice. Hopefully we will not find ourselves discussing so many crime and missing persons cases, however, sadly that is usually never the case.

Looking forward to a great 2009 and look forward to all of you being a apart of it.

Thanks

Thank you Red!  I'm extremely proud to be a Scared Monkey!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: January 01, 2009, 11:46:13 AM »

Kermit - I have spent hours thinking and now, as usual, I have a lot of questions.  Would you please tell us more about the pond and why you think the sneaker and some human remains have been put there.  Do you know who drained the pond in March - was it ALE , Jossy, Ecotech, Silvetti, or nobody?  We were told that 40 - 50 Dutch forensic experts searched the dry pond and the surrounding neighborhood at night under the lights.  Last night the Freebirds were saying that this didn't happen.  If the pond story isn't true, then the pond witness isn't true.  Is the Matty Apt. story true? 
SS... Great Questions....I hope that Kermit can answer Them... 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: January 01, 2009, 11:49:34 AM »

Thanks
Thanks Red for providing a place that everyone can come and discuss these cases....You, Klaas and the rest of the Monkey Mods are the Greatest!  Happy New Year to You and Mrs Red!

May 2009 Bring Natalee Home to Rest in Peace!

In God We Trust!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: January 01, 2009, 11:58:44 AM »

I thought Marcos was a no-show in Nicaragua.

Was he just a ruse to get Tim off the Persistence and occupied elsewhere?

nope ..he met with tim and an embassy person and is visual on news video, although he would not allow his face to be seen, we can see his back of head and his is very real.
so, who put him up to this ? that would start the road leading to the rest of the cover up group.
jmho
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: January 01, 2009, 11:59:46 AM »

The focus now needs to be on getting the arubans to acknowledge that contents of the cage were   recovered by aruban divers on Jan 7, 2008, and provide info to whatever was recovered from the cage. Tim Miller (my Hero) and Kyle can give first hand testimony of what they witnessed to the FBI....that needs to be pursued , along with an investigation of all persistence crew members that were on board during the search.  The FBI should lead that investigation to collect testimony in the disappearance/murder of Natalee....obstruction of justice charges should be filed against any crew member that may have withheld evidence of a crime...

Yes, I agree billb!  

I'm so thankful for Kermit and her courage to do what was RIGHT for Natalee!  And I'm also thankful for the others who have joined us, I look forward to us all working together towards Justice for Natalee and her family!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.