April 18, 2024, 09:22:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212976 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: January 01, 2009, 12:31:05 PM »

Something is definitely not right in the Sloot gene pool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcE2X3qfei8&feature=channel_page

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: January 01, 2009, 12:32:17 PM »

I'm not sure who was on or off last night but CapsLockwizard did do some lurking for awhile last night!did anyone else notice?

......I noticed. No Aruba IP.

No Aruba IP?Can we confirm that with any of the Mods??TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: January 01, 2009, 12:32:27 PM »

I'm not sure who was on or off last night but CapsLockwizard did do some lurking for awhile last night!did anyone else notice?

Yes, I saw that.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: January 01, 2009, 12:34:06 PM »

You mean we were asked to subsidize this with our little donations we scraped together in effort to have all the sites checked?  I am glad I only sent to TES but nevertheless, we were asked.

Is it ethical to use a missing person for financial opportunities?

However, this may not even be true at all.  Must always consider the sources.

That is an excellent question.  But you are correct - we must consider the source(s) this is coming from.

Here's another question, that ties into the one you asked.

How ethical is it to ask for donations AFTER you know you are already coming home?

To state you need around 1 million dollars more to finish the search? (check Silvetti's posts at BFN after he was home)

When all along, Mos is saying the search crew is leaving, and is NOT planning to come back?

Asking for this one million dollars, stating they need to find a smaller boat to make the costs more feasible - when all along, Silvetti OWNS (at least) one smaller boat.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #704 on: January 01, 2009, 12:34:54 PM »

I think Hotshot confirmed yesterday that he has the program to disguise where he's posting from.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: January 01, 2009, 12:35:02 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/cgi-bin/artikel/exec/search.cgi?cat=3&start=6&perpage=5&template=index/headindex.html

This says a LOT about Amigoe to me, why would this story only be available to subscribers?

Verkrachter actief in Piedra Plat
Abonnee Artikel

31 Dec, 2008, 09:34 (GMT -04:00)

Google translation:

Rapist active in Piedra Plat
Article Subscribed

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51050.php

Aruba

ORANGE CITY - A 57-year-old woman last week in Piedra Plat the victim of an attempted assault. The woman was sleeping peacefully when she suddenly wakes up frightened by unfamiliar sounds. She got up to go look in her house and found an unknown man. The woman tried to flee through the front door, but the man took her and forced her to the ground. Then the man tried to its edges, but because the victim continued to resist and fight, the man eventually fled. Police advise residents of Piedra Plat to handle the next time to be extra vigilant and take precautionary measures. Measures such as an alarm, a watchdog and "something to keep you defend" are not a luxury, according to the police.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: January 01, 2009, 12:36:54 PM »

I think Hotshot confirmed yesterday that he has the program to disguise where he's posting from.

I checked and DID see someone from Aruba.  I don't know for sure Caps motives but I don't doubt he is in Aruba.  Everything I see points that way.  Now, there could be more than one person usuing his nickname and logon, but as far as I can tell they have all been from Aruba.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: January 01, 2009, 12:37:58 PM »

Sorry, I should have taken a screen capture but according to the world map on the site meter there WAS someone from Aruba logged on when Capslock was lurking.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #708 on: January 01, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »

Here are just some thoughts regarding the Natalee Holloway case for 2009.

I have to believe that the closest comparison I can come to when evaluating what has transpired with this investigation is the OJ Simpson murder trial of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.

In the murder case, OJ was ignorantly would not guilty due to a bizarre and inept at times prosecution, a foolish judge and jury nullification. That compares to the Natalee Holloway case in corrupt and inept investigators and I will add what is perceived to be a prosecutor in Hans Mos that is unwilling to pull the trigger, investigate new evidence or prosecute suspects that all know thru circumstantial evidence is guilty. Actual confessions do not even seem to matter or following up on leads that suspects like JVDS have put forward to see if they are actually true. For that reason I must suspect that the prosecutors office gets their walking orders of corruption from other places as well.

That being said, do not forget that OJ Simpson was found guilty in a civil trial. OJ's legacy never was able to leave him and ultimately he committed yet another crime and will be put away for what will probably be the majority of the rest of his life.

I believe that if Beth and Dave put forth a civil case against Joran, the same thing will occur. There is less burden of truth and all will know that JVDS was guilty of the crime. Its not about the $'s, its about placing the tag of guilty on JVDS. The sporter has done nothing since Natalee Holloway's disappearance but to show he is a suck, twisted, sociopath who many believe is capable of murder.

Normally, a civil trial does not begin until the criminal case is over. However, in this case the civil trial will provide the material, depos, discovery and evidence for the criminal trial. IMO, this is the only reason why Hans Mos does not close the case. Its not because he is actually doing anything, its to block the perception that the family will not go forward with a civil suit with the criminal case still open.

One way or another Aruba's nose will be bloodied from what comes out of a civil trial. From what I understand if the civil case filed in Holland is similar to US, JVDS would have to take the stand and cannot plead the 5th.  Would not that be special seeing and hearing JVDS cross-examined.

Please know that there is work behind the scenes that is done in this case that the media is not privy to and really cannot be discussed until it is fully vetted. Who would want to give those a heads up that would provide a further cover up, intimidate witnesses or destroy evidence?

2009 may have some unique twists and turn. One thing is for certain from what occurred in 2008, the world looks at JVDS in a much different manner. Many of his strong supporters lost the stomach to do so when he confessed not once but twice in 2008. These are hardly the actions of an innocent person that would put this forth instead of going on with their life in anonymity.

JVDS will be remembered as OJ Simpson ... the sociopath who never was convicted in a criminal trial due to corruption but was found guilty in a civil trial and was forever known by the court of thinking people's public opinion as guilty of the death of Natalee Holloway.
Thank You... Your posts always give Me Hope that Natalee will get to Rest in Peace and that Her Family will get answers...  

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: January 01, 2009, 12:47:03 PM »

You mean we were asked to subsidize this with our little donations we scraped together in effort to have all the sites checked?  I am glad I only sent to TES but nevertheless, we were asked.

That is an excellent question.  But you are correct - we must consider the source(s) this is coming from.

How ethical is it to ask for donations AFTER you know you are already coming home?

To state you need around 1 million dollars more to finish the search? (check Silvetti's posts at BFN after he was home)

When all along, Mos is saying the search crew is leaving, and is NOT planning to come back?

Asking for this one million dollars, stating they need to find a smaller boat to make the costs more feasible - when all along, Silvetti OWNS (at least) one smaller boat.
Yes...Lots of Us did make donations for this return trip to check more targets....I just hope that the money went to TES and not to Silvetti.. I think that We were all  seriously screwed... JMO

In God We Trust!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: January 01, 2009, 12:47:16 PM »

Here are just some thoughts regarding the Natalee Holloway case for 2009.

I have to believe that the closest comparison I can come to when evaluating what has transpired with this investigation is the OJ Simpson murder trial of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.

In the murder case, OJ was ignorantly would not guilty due to a bizarre and inept at times prosecution, a foolish judge and jury nullification. That compares to the Natalee Holloway case in corrupt and inept investigators and I will add what is perceived to be a prosecutor in Hans Mos that is unwilling to pull the trigger, investigate new evidence or prosecute suspects that all know thru circumstantial evidence is guilty. Actual confessions do not even seem to matter or following up on leads that suspects like JVDS have put forward to see if they are actually true. For that reason I must suspect that the prosecutors office gets their walking orders of corruption from other places as well.

That being said, do not forget that OJ Simpson was found guilty in a civil trial. OJ's legacy never was able to leave him and ultimately he committed yet another crime and will be put away for what will probably be the majority of the rest of his life.

I believe that if Beth and Dave put forth a civil case against Joran, the same thing will occur. There is less burden of truth and all will know that JVDS was guilty of the crime. Its not about the $'s, its about placing the tag of guilty on JVDS. The sporter has done nothing since Natalee Holloway's disappearance but to show he is a suck, twisted, sociopath who many believe is capable of murder.

Normally, a civil trial does not begin until the criminal case is over. However, in this case the civil trial will provide the material, depos, discovery and evidence for the criminal trial. IMO, this is the only reason why Hans Mos does not close the case. Its not because he is actually doing anything, its to block the perception that the family will not go forward with a civil suit with the criminal case still open.

One way or another Aruba's nose will be bloodied from what comes out of a civil trial. From what I understand if the civil case filed in Holland is similar to US, JVDS would have to take the stand and cannot plead the 5th.  Would not that be special seeing and hearing JVDS cross-examined.

Please know that there is work behind the scenes that is done in this case that the media is not privy to and really cannot be discussed until it is fully vetted. Who would want to give those a heads up that would provide a further cover up, intimidate witnesses or destroy evidence?

2009 may have some unique twists and turn. One thing is for certain from what occurred in 2008, the world looks at JVDS in a much different manner. Many of his strong supporters lost the stomach to do so when he confessed not once but twice in 2008. These are hardly the actions of an innocent person that would put this forth instead of going on with their life in anonymity.

JVDS will be remembered as OJ Simpson ... the sociopath who never was convicted in a criminal trial due to corruption but was found guilty in a civil trial and was forever known by the court of thinking people's public opinion as guilty of the death of Natalee Holloway.

Theory...

So The idea was to get the united states attorney general to take a case in front of the world court in the Hague..
Natalee would be the case..
If it was brought before the world court it would establish an agreement to abide by its rulings in the future.
This would bypass the un-signing of an agreement to do so by Condi Rice and allow the World Court to go after Bush and Cheney..
Sound Crazy ?
Look at Bettencourt's little lie and game play.. 6 years tied to a tree in the Andies..
Believe me Paulus and politics could very well be right in the middle of a similar game and for all we know Natalee is alive and held captive by the FARC. Also she may have been murdered and disposed of as a Pawn in a bigger game.
Also This is why we see Joran running around FREE in the world.. He is like a fishing Lure..  Wink

The games people play.
This is one big game play but would explain a lot of moves we have watched by the Dutch.
In history they have played many games.

All of this is a guess on my part.. I admit I have no proof of a live Natalee.
Everything besides that I have proof of and have posted it.
JMHO

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: January 01, 2009, 12:47:30 PM »

I take it that is Sebastian, the youngest?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: January 01, 2009, 12:48:27 PM »

my above quote is from..
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7483.675
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: January 01, 2009, 12:48:41 PM »

Sorry, I should have taken a screen capture but according to the world map on the site meter there WAS someone from Aruba logged on when Capslock was lurking.
No need for a screenshot..Klaas.. Your word is Good as Gold! 

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: January 01, 2009, 12:50:01 PM »

Strange collection of videos & screenname      ....wonder if his parents know what he's doing when bored (oh, yeah, he's an artist). 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: January 01, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »

I agree!

More videos with the Zeolla friend here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lickmytongue124

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: January 01, 2009, 12:52:57 PM »

Somewhere on here it was posted IF we donated (I did) we should receive our money back.  I have not seen anything saying my money was refunded.  I did it through TES so I am hoping it was used for whatever needs TES had for any missing person.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: January 01, 2009, 12:54:34 PM »

I take it that is Sebastian, the youngest?

Yes, and Rand is a Zeolla.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: January 01, 2009, 12:55:45 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/cgi-bin/artikel/exec/search.cgi?cat=3&start=6&perpage=5&template=index/headindex.html

This says a LOT about Amigoe to me, why would this story only be available to subscribers?

Verkrachter actief in Piedra Plat
Abonnee Artikel

Google translation:

Article Subscribed

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51050.php

Aruba

ORANGE CITY - A 57-year-old woman last week in Piedra Plat the victim of an attempted assault. The woman was sleeping peacefully when she suddenly wakes up frightened by unfamiliar sounds. She got up to go look in her house and found an unknown man. The woman tried to flee through the front door, but the man took her and forced her to the ground. Then the man tried to its edges, but because the victim continued to resist and fight, the man eventually fled. Police advise residents of Piedra Plat to handle the next time to be extra vigilant and take precautionary measures. Measures such as an alarm, a watchdog and "something to keep you defend" are not a luxury, according to the police.

Thanks Klaas!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: January 01, 2009, 12:58:58 PM »

I checked and DID see someone from Aruba.  I don't know for sure Caps motives but I don't doubt he is in Aruba.  Everything I see points that way.  Now, there could be more than one person usuing his nickname and logon, but as far as I can tell they have all been from Aruba.

I checked the sitemeter link below 4x when he was on, and did not see aruba. I do believe that he does post from Aruba.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.