April 18, 2024, 10:38:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212984 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: January 01, 2009, 12:59:37 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Tim Miller wasn't removed from anywhere...are you kidding me? You really think he would allow himself to be removed? He was following up a lead in Nicaragua.
------------------

I'm sorry to say - yes he was.  Along with Dateline.

Dec 30th, Kyle and Tim Miller discussed this issue in detail, but they didn't know how to handle it.  Then Kyle took a nap.  When he got up, Tim and Dateline had been ejected from the boat.

ldstlou, I don't know what fairy tales Kyle and others are now telling you, but Kyle's posts (with IP, date and time) are in their original form from when he posted them.  This item was discussed over several posts.

The Nicarauga thing didn't happen for a few more days after that, IIRC.

Exactly, Jen.  IIRC, Kyle stated that Dec 30th was "crushing" - that Tim Miller and Dateline were REMOVED from the boat.

At who's request would they have been removed from the ship?  By Mos or John Silvetti?  They is all unreal that this could have happened.  Kyle specifically asked us what we thought they should do IF they found Natalee's remains and it was a resounding "Take her remains and leave and bring her home to her family". 

This may have already been answered, just trying to catch up here.

Tim Miller was removed by John Silvetti himself on December 30th.

And it was actually private eye who posed the question about if remains were found - on December 30th
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: January 01, 2009, 01:02:28 PM »

Something is definitely not right in the Sloot gene pool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcE2X3qfei8&feature=channel_page

I take it that is Sebastian, the youngest?

Yep, that's him
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: January 01, 2009, 01:03:19 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Tim Miller wasn't removed from anywhere...are you kidding me? You really think he would allow himself to be removed? He was following up a lead in Nicaragua.
------------------

Dec 30th, Kyle and Tim Miller discussed this issue in detail, but they didn't know how to handle it.  Then Kyle took a nap.  When he got up, Tim and Dateline had been ejected from the boat.

ldstlou, I don't know what fairy tales Kyle and others are now telling you, but Kyle's posts (with IP, date and time) are in their original form from when he posted them.  This item was discussed over several posts.

Exactly, Jen.  IIRC, Kyle stated that Dec 30th was "crushing" - that Tim Miller and Dateline were REMOVED from the boat.

At who's request would they have been removed from the ship?  By Mos or John Silvetti?  They is all unreal that this could have happened.  Kyle specifically asked us what we thought they should do IF they found Natalee's remains and it was a resounding "Take her remains and leave and bring her home to her family". 

And it was actually private eye who posed the question about if remains were found - on December 30th

I say we have Dana have Silvetti,Tim,Kyle,as well as Red to have a little discussion concerning what transpired out there in them waters!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: January 01, 2009, 01:05:20 PM »

The focus now needs to be on getting the arubans to acknowledge that contents of the cage were   recovered by aruban divers on Jan 7, 2008, and provide info to whatever was recovered from the cage. Tim Miller (my Hero) and Kyle can give first hand testimony of what they witnessed to the FBI....that needs to be pursued , along with an investigation of all persistence crew members that were on board during the search.  The FBI should lead that investigation to collect testimony in the disappearance/murder of Natalee....obstruction of justice charges should be filed against any crew member that may have withheld evidence of a crime...

EXACTLY!!

This is precisely the reason Natalee's Freebirds agreed to help Kyle when he approached us to present all of this information.

And this is the point that needs to be addressed.

Thank you billb!!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: January 01, 2009, 01:07:31 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
------------------

Thanks Jen.  So who was in charge on this ship, John Silvetti or Schaffer?  Who was calling the shots with the Arubans?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: January 01, 2009, 01:08:08 PM »

I'm not sure who was on or off last night but CapsLockwizard did do some lurking for awhile last night!did anyone else notice?

......I noticed. No Aruba IP.

No Aruba IP?Can we confirm that with any of the Mods??TIA

Sorry, I should have taken a screen capture but according to the world map on the site meter there WAS someone from Aruba logged on when Capslock was lurking.

Yea, I didn't check the map, only the IP adresses.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: January 01, 2009, 01:11:22 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
------------------

Thanks Jen.  So who was in charge on this ship, John Silvetti or Schaffer?  Who was calling the shots with the Arubans?

Silvetti was!He was talking with Mos and Richardson if i'm correct.I asked the same question.Correct me if i'm wrong Monkey's..TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: January 01, 2009, 01:12:13 PM »

Looks a lot like the Sloot house too. Vegetation appears to have grown over the last few years.....then I imagine Paulus has had plenty of time to garden.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: January 01, 2009, 01:13:02 PM »

I take it that is Sebastian, the youngest?

Yes, and Rand is a Zeolla.

Zeolla??

never lift the pressure of evil island
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: January 01, 2009, 01:13:38 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
------------------

I say we have Dana have Silvetti,Tim,Kyle,as well as Red to have a little discussion concerning what transpired out there in them waters!

I would wager Silvetti and Kyle would be a no show.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: January 01, 2009, 01:14:07 PM »

keepthefaith,

you are correct.  John Silvetti was the Project Lead (along with Tim Trahan and Tim Miller).

By the time jan 7 rolled around - the ONLY Project Lead left aboard was John Silvetti.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #731 on: January 01, 2009, 01:14:55 PM »

Yes, and I think the younger one is too.  David?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: January 01, 2009, 01:17:26 PM »

keepthefaith,

you are correct.  John Silvetti was the Project Lead (along with Tim Trahan and Tim Miller).

By the time jan 7 rolled around - the ONLY Project Lead left aboard was John Silvetti.

Did Kyle ever describe the protocol in terms of who Silvetti would speak with in terms of the ALE.Was it typically Mos or was it Richardson?Still curious as to Comemencia.He always seems to be around but seldom talked about.He's a little elusive!Thanx Jen.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #733 on: January 01, 2009, 01:17:43 PM »

keepthefaith,

That is interesting!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: January 01, 2009, 01:18:36 PM »

Father is general manager of Marriott.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: January 01, 2009, 01:19:07 PM »

keepthefaith,

That is interesting!  

It is very disturbing TM!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #736 on: January 01, 2009, 01:19:11 PM »

keepthefaith,

That is interesting!  
Very Interesting! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #737 on: January 01, 2009, 01:19:55 PM »

Oh yeah.....  

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: January 01, 2009, 01:20:14 PM »

Are you serious?Keep making dumb youtube videos Sebastian.Good work.Maybe we can put a structure of the friendships on the island....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #739 on: January 01, 2009, 01:20:35 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
------------------

I would wager Silvetti and Kyle would be a no show.
Yep!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.