April 26, 2024, 07:29:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213291 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: January 01, 2009, 01:22:24 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Tim Miller wasn't removed from anywhere...are you kidding me? You really think he would allow himself to be removed? He was following up a lead in Nicaragua.
------------------

I'm sorry to say - yes he was.  Along with Dateline.

Dec 30th, Kyle and Tim Miller discussed this issue in detail, but they didn't know how to handle it.  Then Kyle took a nap.  When he got up, Tim and Dateline had been ejected from the boat.

ldstlou, I don't know what fairy tales Kyle and others are now telling you, but Kyle's posts (with IP, date and time) are in their original form from when he posted them.  This item was discussed over several posts.

The Nicarauga thing didn't happen for a few more days after that, IIRC.

Exactly, Jen.  IIRC, Kyle stated that Dec 30th was "crushing" - that Tim Miller and Dateline were REMOVED from the boat.

At who's request would they have been removed from the ship?  By Mos or John Silvetti?  They is all unreal that this could have happened.  Kyle specifically asked us what we thought they should do IF they found Natalee's remains and it was a resounding "Take her remains and leave and bring her home to her family". 

This may have already been answered, just trying to catch up here.

Tim Miller was removed by John Silvetti himself on December 30th.

And it was actually private eye who posed the question about if remains were found - on December 30th

I say we have Dana have Silvetti,Tim,Kyle,as well as Red to have a little discussion concerning what transpired out there in them waters!

I would wager Silvetti and Kyle would be a no show.
Yep!

At least we'd know who stood where.It would be telling wouldn't it??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: January 01, 2009, 01:22:59 PM »

keepthefaith,

you are correct.  John Silvetti was the Project Lead (along with Tim Trahan and Tim Miller).

By the time jan 7 rolled around - the ONLY Project Lead left aboard was John Silvetti.

So even Tim Trahan was not on board Jan. 7th?  Where did he go?  So did anyone have footage of the Jan. 7th dive at all?  If not then Silvetti did his job well and betrayed the family completely.  Has anyone asked Jossy about his son and what he has to say about all of this?  Or is that why Jossy has become so quiet lately?  I like Jossy but (sorry) I have always had a rather funny feeling about his motives in all this.  Mostly is appears more political than anything.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: January 01, 2009, 01:28:34 PM »

Thanks bleachedblack and TM !

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: January 01, 2009, 01:30:43 PM »

keepthefaith,

you are correct.  John Silvetti was the Project Lead (along with Tim Trahan and Tim Miller).

By the time jan 7 rolled around - the ONLY Project Lead left aboard was John Silvetti.

So even Tim Trahan was not on board Jan. 7th?  Where did he go?  So did anyone have footage of the Jan. 7th dive at all?  If not then Silvetti did his job well and betrayed the family completely.  Has anyone asked Jossy about his son and what he has to say about all of this?  Or is that why Jossy has become so quiet lately?   I like Jossy but (sorry) I have always had a rather funny feeling about his motives in all this.  Mostly is appears more political than anything.

Those were my thoughts last night 

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #744 on: January 01, 2009, 01:31:55 PM »

keepthefaith,

So even Tim Trahan was not on board Jan. 7th?  Where did he go?  So did anyone have footage of the Jan. 7th dive at all?  If not then Silvetti did his job well and betrayed the family completely.  Has anyone asked Jossy about his son and what he has to say about all of this?  Or is that why Jossy has become so quiet lately?  I like Jossy but (sorry) I have always had a rather funny feeling about his motives in all this.  Mostly is appears more political than anything.

Diario's internet site has not been updated in over a week.  Maybe they shut down for the holidays?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: January 01, 2009, 01:33:33 PM »

“Hague Invasion Act”: Bush Signs a New Law Designed to Intimidate Countries That Ratify the Treaty for the International Criminal Court. President George Bush signed into law the American Service-Members Protection Act of 2002, which will supposedly protect U.S. Service-Members from the International Criminal Court. (Democracy Now – War and Peace Report 08/06/02)

The new law authorizes the use of military force to liberate any American or citizen of a U.S.-allied country being held by the court. This provision, dubbed the “Hague invasion clause,” has caused a strong reaction from U.S. allies around the world, particularly in the Netherlands.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: January 01, 2009, 01:35:12 PM »

It is ALL by design. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: January 01, 2009, 01:36:57 PM »

keepthefaith,

So even Tim Trahan was not on board Jan. 7th?  Where did he go?  So did anyone have footage of the Jan. 7th dive at all?  If not then Silvetti did his job well and betrayed the family completely.  Has anyone asked Jossy about his son and what he has to say about all of this?  Or is that why Jossy has become so quiet lately?   I like Jossy but (sorry) I have always had a rather funny feeling about his motives in all this.  Mostly is appears more political than anything.

Bastribo, I personally think Jossy has some "plaining" to do here.  He was working with Caps and putting out the info in Dairo on the witnesses and the ponds AND he was (I think I read it correctly here) a friend of John Silvetti?  Leaves me with a lot of questions for Jossy.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: January 01, 2009, 01:38:47 PM »

Sorry I spelled Bastibro's name incorrectly.  Hope he knows who I meant.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: January 01, 2009, 01:42:07 PM »

keepthefaith,

I still have my reservations about Jossy and his motives, even after all this time.

Woman y Man of The Year 2008

http://www.diario-aruba.com/200812195270/Local/Como-Woman-y-Man-of-The-Year-2008....Magaly-Brito-y-Freddie-Rafine-a-haya-nan-reconocimento-ayeranochi.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: January 01, 2009, 01:43:08 PM »

keepthefaith,

Bastribo, I personally think Jossy has some "plaining" to do here.  He was working with Caps and putting out the info in Dairo on the witnesses and the ponds AND he was (I think I read it correctly here) a friend of John Silvetti?  Leaves me with a lot of questions for Jossy.  JMO

Isn't JQK going down to Aruba very soon as well as Hero and potentially Greta??If they all come together on Aruba at one time.Interesting.Has Red or anyone at Scared Monkey's got this information to Greta regarding the cage contents?Also Rob said that Tj Ward sent Greta tapes about witnesses from Colombia connected to paulus i believe.I will look for Rob's post regarding that!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: January 01, 2009, 01:43:51 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Tim Miller wasn't removed from anywhere...are you kidding me? You really think he would allow himself to be removed? He was following up a lead in Nicaragua.
------------------

I'm sorry to say - yes he was.  Along with Dateline.

Dec 30th, Kyle and Tim Miller discussed this issue in detail, but they didn't know how to handle it.  Then Kyle took a nap.  When he got up, Tim and Dateline had been ejected from the boat.

ldstlou, I don't know what fairy tales Kyle and others are now telling you, but Kyle's posts (with IP, date and time) are in their original form from when he posted them.  This item was discussed over several posts.

The Nicarauga thing didn't happen for a few more days after that, IIRC.

I cannot comprehend why Lou does not read Kyle's own words on the this topic.

Is it possible that Kyle's supporters actually believe that his words the he posted on the Natalee's Freebird's forum and the Scared Monkey forum ... words that imply that Americans actually assisted in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup ... are going to become a non-issue?

Happy New Year Jen.  Happy New Year All.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: January 01, 2009, 01:44:49 PM »

keepthefaith,

.....don't forget the sneaker found in the rocks near the California Lighthouse in 2008.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: January 01, 2009, 01:49:01 PM »

keepthefaith,

Blue Moon

Considering the CAPS and John Silvetti connection ... I am being to have my doubts regarding Jossy Mansur.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: January 01, 2009, 01:50:56 PM »

Curious if these tapes will ever come into play???

I spoke to TJ earlier and I know some were interested in what was happening with the post I made last week. Well, Greta has the tapes from the FBI informants that were turned over to TJ and Harold Copus when the FBI left Aruba. After last night's Brinkman high season wrecker I can understand that some of this stuff will be coming out in doses and some is much more important that others.

TJ was in Phoenix the last 5 days and is now home. If Greta or someone from her staff calls, TJ will go to Washington discuss what is on the tapes.

These tapes deal with Paulus and Colombian connections and a boat that came in to remove Natalee. That's pretty much all I know and I have never heard the tapes myself, just was TJ told me personally. I only know they exist and have for more than three years. If I knew more, I would tell you what I had heard. These informants were used by the FBI and I believe there could be something there, or the FBI would not have considered them credible and asked them to work with Ward and Copus. I understand there are four informants. I have no idea who they are or where they are from.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #755 on: January 01, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »

I'm having my doubts about Jossy too.  I've got a lot of questions.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: January 01, 2009, 01:55:03 PM »

keepthefaith,

Blue Moon

Considering the CAPS and John Silvetti connection ... I am being to have my doubts regarding Jossy Mansur.

Janet

I am sorry Janet.  I know you have supported Jossy completely.  I have too to a certain extent but from the very beginning when I watched his reporter all over Aruba saying they were following Natalee and moving her from place to place I just did not have a good feeling about what he/his newspaper were trying to accomplish. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: January 01, 2009, 02:07:31 PM »

The focus now needs to be on getting the arubans to acknowledge that contents of the cage were   recovered by aruban divers on Jan 7, 2008, and provide info to whatever was recovered from the cage. Tim Miller (my Hero) and Kyle can give first hand testimony of what they witnessed to the FBI....that needs to be pursued , along with an investigation of all persistence crew members that were on board during the search.  The FBI should lead that investigation to collect testimony in the disappearance/murder of Natalee....obstruction of justice charges should be filed against any crew member that may have withheld evidence of a crime...

EXACTLY!!!

Thank you billb.

Kyle ... according to Edlridge Cleaver ... you can either be part of the solution or part of the problem.  My prayer is that you will become part of the solution.

Lou ... it is also my prayer that you will become part of the solution by taking advantage of your connection with Kyle in encouraging him to do the right thing ... for his sake and ... the sake of the family.

If Natalee Holloway's remains had been in that trap/cage ... in all probability ... the remains have been destroyed in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup.  However ... that truth regarding the Persistence undertaking ... revealed through an investigation by the FBI with the assistance of Kyle Kingman ... would afford a measure of closure for the family.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: January 01, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »

As long as the collective goal of any group is the TRUTH.As many of us agree to disagree, the different roads traveled will all end up at the same destination.
TRUTH & JUSTICE.That is my HOPE FOR '09..Stay focused Monkey's..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: January 01, 2009, 02:25:20 PM »

Kermit...The first posts I referred to were from I believe November 17th. and What I was referring to was the different ponds. What you posted was taken directly from posts in Shango.  I followed your links and read the discussions. There was also a post about Clyde Burke and Simian, which I have posted about. It concerned Clyde being Simian and Alex Mathew being Shango. The discussions in that thread were about who was Shango and who ws Simian. That was not what came across in your post.

The two questions I asked were about Caps and yourself having email contact, which has now been answered, Thank You. The other was from a post of Memphis', which I quoted, where I asked if there was any way that you could possibly have misinterpreted what Kyle said as did the other poster. Maybe you missed the post.

I was under the impression that Monkeys ask questions, that is how we get answers. My questions may not be important to others but they are to me.

My questions to your posts, are being treated the same way as my questions to Cap's posts were. I was the bad guy then, and now I see I am the bad guy again.

Please help me here, as I am not quite sure of what I have to do to be "forgiven". Do I just stop asking questions and questioning posts? LOL...Kermit...You know that is not going to happen!

Kermit...I have another question for you regarding some posts in the Shango thread. When I can find the posts and the backup, I will post it over there. I have wanted the answers to this for many months now and hopefully you can help me understand why these discussions led to where they did.

MumInOhio
"Maybe you missed the post."

Like I stated before. I did not see your post. I do not doubt your questions are important to you and that is
why I tried to respond to you, when I see the post. I do not want to get caught up in a this and that because you failed to understand I'm not responding to you merely because I DID NOT see your posts on the specific date you gave.

I saw your posts saying I had basically refused to answer you and therefore I'm culpable to your non trusting
me. That's a bit over the top if you ask me. Consider in your thinking that I may not see ALL posts by everyone
including yours. That was the case with yours.

To try to answer you, and I'm not really sure exactly what your referring too, I'm thinking it is when Caps accused me of lying. So here is that post:

#931 on: December 03, 2008, 12:19:56 AM  CAPS
Kermit: why are you stir the monkey cage by lying....I never siad the Moko nor Montanja but the Monserat pond.
If it was the Moko or the Montanja or the Soledad pond, he would have walk straigth home. and we would have not even know where he was since he would have been home and no one would have seen him.

The cemetary is a plausable senario...but after more research that plousable scenario is still under investigation and to make that plausable, we have the search and all the logisctics to make it happend, but that require a lot of more inividual involved.

8. OM give instruction to clean up the Pond but, the Santarosa group did not clean it up, since the ground was still muddy and it was posponed but then the rain came and is now full to the brim. Got new pictures.
9. the pond is now offlimited by a chain across the drive way entrance.

10. spoke to Selvetty and asked a lot of question...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838#msg564838

To which my response to him was it was NOT me that LIED, CAPS lied:

CAPS STARTS OUT SAYING IT WAS MONTANA POND

January 22, 2008:

Well it says clearley the montana pond.

After this Joran at this time desided to despose of the body in Montana body of water.

January 27, 2008:

but the real body was dumped in a body of water in noord that has not been search

The MUI was a diversion for something else.

The day the search was in noord and the body of water that was search by the police was not to retrieve a body, bud to retrieve something else

The drop has happend but is not the body natalee drop.

February 1, 2008:

In my report I choose the White one but my road is not paved

The Montana Park Apartment is where all started..The Sex etc....

so look for the owners

Feb 26, 2008 CAPS POSTED: The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment
The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2720

CAPS posted: Reply #2729 on: February 26, 2008, 10:36:09 AM
Look for Noord and look for Moko.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2720

Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko
CAPS posted:  Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 09:24:02 AM »
they where located in Moko and where in the massages bussines
now lets look at the addess to the Dutch Apartmnts

CAPS posted:
one is called the Whitehouse or MOKO 30
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.0

ANSWER TO YOUR OTHER QUESTION
Caps has more then one computer he logs into SM.
That will account for his different IP numbers.
Not all his IPs show up from Aruba. One was from NY, one from France.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.