March 28, 2024, 09:44:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212409 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: January 01, 2009, 02:25:39 PM »

Heyy Janet?Did Kermit turn off the lanterns next to the pond after her New year's with Miss Piggy??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: January 01, 2009, 02:29:06 PM »

Another thing I am totally confused on. Since Caps made his appearance in the Shango thread, about a week before his first post in this Forum, I took an interest in him.

So do I have this right...all the times I have caught Caps logging in from Aruba and going to a particular page using more than one IP are from a "device"?

But the times that others caught him logging on he was not using "device" and he was not in Aruba?

I don't have a clue what dates I happened upon him logging in, but I do know that they were from Aruba...Except one. Maybe my computer will be ready tomorrow and I can check.

Internet Cafe? scratch

Very possible Columbo that anyone including Caps could be posting from an Internet Cafe.

CAPS posts at evening hours:
April 16 1:16 a.m.
April 19-1 10 a.m.-139 a.m
April 19- 2:31 p.m.-246 p.m.
April 19-752 p.m.-1046 p.m..
April 21-2 18 a.m.
April 22-1138 a.m.- 6:01 p.m.
April 22-828 p.m.-8:36 p.m.
April 22-1139 p.m.-1152 p.m.
April 23-1209 a.m.-1:40 a.m
April 23-1059 a.m.-12:40 p.m..xxxxx
April 23-3 22 p.m.-520 p.m.
April 23-1006 p.m.-10:19 p.m.
April 24-241 a.m.-3:11 a.m
April 24-10:28 a.m.-1034 a.m.xxxxxxxx
April 24-1:30 p.m.-703 p.m.
April 24 10:57 p.m.-12:57 a.m.
April 25-12:36 p.m.-335 p.m.xxxxxxxxx
April 25-607 p.m.-1058 p.m.
April 26-306 p.m.
April 28-103 a.m.-2:09 a.m.
April 28-127 p.m.xxxxxxxx
May 5-949 p.m.-1146 p.m.
May 6-1207 a.m.
May 8-134 a.m.-2:23 a.m.
May 8-1035 a.m.-11:48 a.m.xxxxxxxx
May 9-1224 a.m.-1:43 a.m.
May 9-4:37 p.m.-721 p.m.-and---- 11:52 p.m.
May 10-1229 a.m.-224 a.m.
May 19-1 12 a.m.
May 20-4 10 p.m.-4:16 p.m.
June 2-243 a.m.
June 13-3 30 am-358 am
June 2-1233 a.m.- 243 a.m

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: January 01, 2009, 02:30:26 PM »

Heyy Janet?Did Kermit turn off the lanterns next to the pond after her New year's with Miss Piggy??

Miss Piggy said she is an "indoor pig"
George Cloony's pig is indoors and she is an indoor pig too!
So, I had to sit alone next to the lanterns, until New Years Eve when I suddenly
received a KISS!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: January 01, 2009, 02:31:04 PM »

Another thing I am totally confused on. Since Caps made his appearance in the Shango thread, about a week before his first post in this Forum, I took an interest in him.

So do I have this right...all the times I have caught Caps logging in from Aruba and going to a particular page using more than one IP are from a "device"?

But the times that others caught him logging on he was not using "device" and he was not in Aruba?

I don't have a clue what dates I happened upon him logging in, but I do know that they were from Aruba...Except one. Maybe my computer will be ready tomorrow and I can check.

Internet Cafe? scratch

Very possible Columbo that anyone including Caps could be posting from an Internet Cafe.

CAPS posts at evening hours:
April 16 1:16 a.m.
April 19-1 10 a.m.-139 a.m
April 19- 2:31 p.m.-246 p.m.
April 19-752 p.m.-1046 p.m..
April 21-2 18 a.m.
April 22-1138 a.m.- 6:01 p.m.
April 22-828 p.m.-8:36 p.m.
April 22-1139 p.m.-1152 p.m.
April 23-1209 a.m.-1:40 a.m
April 23-1059 a.m.-12:40 p.m..xxxxx
April 23-3 22 p.m.-520 p.m.
April 23-1006 p.m.-10:19 p.m.
April 24-241 a.m.-3:11 a.m
April 24-10:28 a.m.-1034 a.m.xxxxxxxx
April 24-1:30 p.m.-703 p.m.
April 24 10:57 p.m.-12:57 a.m.
April 25-12:36 p.m.-335 p.m.xxxxxxxxx
April 25-607 p.m.-1058 p.m.
April 26-306 p.m.
April 28-103 a.m.-2:09 a.m.
April 28-127 p.m.xxxxxxxx
May 5-949 p.m.-1146 p.m.
May 6-1207 a.m.
May 8-134 a.m.-2:23 a.m.
May 8-1035 a.m.-11:48 a.m.xxxxxxxx
May 9-1224 a.m.-1:43 a.m.
May 9-4:37 p.m.-721 p.m.-and---- 11:52 p.m.
May 10-1229 a.m.-224 a.m.
May 19-1 12 a.m.
May 20-4 10 p.m.-4:16 p.m.
June 2-243 a.m.
June 13-3 30 am-358 am
June 2-1233 a.m.- 243 a.m

Hi Kermit, I hope Caps is not Depak Kalpoe.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: January 01, 2009, 02:31:31 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Tim Miller wasn't removed from anywhere...are you kidding me? You really think he would allow himself to be removed? He was following up a lead in Nicaragua.
------------------

I'm sorry to say - yes he was.  Along with Dateline.

Dec 30th, Kyle and Tim Miller discussed this issue in detail, but they didn't know how to handle it.  Then Kyle took a nap.  When he got up, Tim and Dateline had been ejected from the boat.

ldstlou, I don't know what fairy tales Kyle and others are now telling you, but Kyle's posts (with IP, date and time) are in their original form from when he posted them.  This item was discussed over several posts.

The Nicarauga thing didn't happen for a few more days after that, IIRC.

Exactly, Jen.  IIRC, Kyle stated that Dec 30th was "crushing" - that Tim Miller and Dateline were REMOVED from the boat.

At who's request would they have been removed from the ship?  By Mos or John Silvetti?  They is all unreal that this could have happened.  Kyle specifically asked us what we thought they should do IF they found Natalee's remains and it was a resounding "Take her remains and leave and bring her home to her family". 

This may have already been answered, just trying to catch up here.

Tim Miller was removed by John Silvetti himself on December 30th.

And it was actually private eye who posed the question about if remains were found - on December 30th

Thanks Jen.  So who was in charge on this ship, John Silvetti or Schaffer?  Who was calling the shots with the Arubans?

John Silvetti was project manager and according to Kyle it was John who talked to the Arubans including Hans Mos.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: January 01, 2009, 02:34:47 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Tim Miller wasn't removed from anywhere...are you kidding me? You really think he would allow himself to be removed? He was following up a lead in Nicaragua.
------------------

Dec 30th, Kyle and Tim Miller discussed this issue in detail, but they didn't know how to handle it.  Then Kyle took a nap.  When he got up, Tim and Dateline had been ejected from the boat.

ldstlou, I don't know what fairy tales Kyle and others are now telling you, but Kyle's posts (with IP, date and time) are in their original form from when he posted them.  This item was discussed over several posts.

Exactly, Jen.  IIRC, Kyle stated that Dec 30th was "crushing" - that Tim Miller and Dateline were REMOVED from the boat.

At who's request would they have been removed from the ship?  By Mos or John Silvetti?  They is all unreal that this could have happened.  Kyle specifically asked us what we thought they should do IF they found Natalee's remains and it was a resounding "Take her remains and leave and bring her home to her family". 

And it was actually private eye who posed the question about if remains were found - on December 30th

Thanks Jen.  So who was in charge on this ship, John Silvetti or Schaffer?  Who was calling the shots with the Arubans?

John Silvetti was project manager and according to Kyle it was John who talked to the Arubans including Hans Mos.

So was Kyle on board Jan. 7th and did he not attempt to take any pictures of the divers removing the contents of the cage or was he off the ship?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: January 01, 2009, 02:37:06 PM »

Ummm, are these posts written by the same person?  The second post contains parts that are more literate than the first post.  Almost like the second post is written by someone who has a good grasp of the English language, but is purposely trying to disguise that.

Wink

Yes, Finngirl posted something last night and it was very insightful about the initials and how Caps was telling them something that was not true. Since he lives in Aruba, one would think he would know and he didn't.

Finngirl caught it! Good job!

ya know, I made that post in april

I'd noticed things/pointed them out,
as did many others

but we got the brush-off ...
all questions were pushed aside

the train had left the station
and it had only one pre-determined destination:
Capsville

I, along w/ many others, spent months/years
in the codetalkers forum
and we need/deserve an explanation

I was paying attention, even if no one else was. You did a good job.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: January 01, 2009, 02:42:06 PM »

Like Art Wood said on Dana "This was a professional coverup".

San ... this is why I have concluded that justice will never come out of an Aruban or Dutch courtroom for Natalee Holloway.  The domino effect of accountability is too far reaching.  It is has gone far beyond those who participated in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.  It is all about the sons of the elite ... it is about those in the Aruban/Dutch administration would were involved in the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++++

The Jonesboro Sun
January 29, 2007

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her.  There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=25809

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: January 01, 2009, 02:42:35 PM »

Kermit...The first posts I referred to were from I believe November 17th. and What I was referring to was the different ponds. What you posted was taken directly from posts in Shango.  I followed your links and read the discussions. There was also a post about Clyde Burke and Simian, which I have posted about. It concerned Clyde being Simian and Alex Mathew being Shango. The discussions in that thread were about who was Shango and who ws Simian. That was not what came across in your post.

The two questions I asked were about Caps and yourself having email contact, which has now been answered, Thank You. The other was from a post of Memphis', which I quoted, where I asked if there was any way that you could possibly have misinterpreted what Kyle said as did the other poster. Maybe you missed the post.

I was under the impression that Monkeys ask questions, that is how we get answers. My questions may not be important to others but they are to me.

My questions to your posts, are being treated the same way as my questions to Cap's posts were. I was the bad guy then, and now I see I am the bad guy again.

Please help me here, as I am not quite sure of what I have to do to be "forgiven". Do I just stop asking questions and questioning posts? LOL...Kermit...You know that is not going to happen!

Kermit...I have another question for you regarding some posts in the Shango thread. When I can find the posts and the backup, I will post it over there. I have wanted the answers to this for many months now and hopefully you can help me understand why these discussions led to where they did.

MumInOhio
"Maybe you missed the post."

Like I stated before. I did not see your post. I do not doubt your questions are important to you and that is
why I tried to respond to you, when I see the post. I do not want to get caught up in a this and that because you failed to understand I'm not responding to you merely because I DID NOT see your posts on the specific date you gave.

I saw your posts saying I had basically refused to answer you and therefore I'm culpable to your non trusting
me. That's a bit over the top if you ask me. Consider in your thinking that I may not see ALL posts by everyone
including yours. That was the case with yours.

To try to answer you, and I'm not really sure exactly what your referring too, I'm thinking it is when Caps accused me of lying. So here is that post:

#931 on: December 03, 2008, 12:19:56 AM  CAPS
Kermit: why are you stir the monkey cage by lying....I never siad the Moko nor Montanja but the Monserat pond.
If it was the Moko or the Montanja or the Soledad pond, he would have walk straigth home. and we would have not even know where he was since he would have been home and no one would have seen him.

The cemetary is a plausable senario...but after more research that plousable scenario is still under investigation and to make that plausable, we have the search and all the logisctics to make it happend, but that require a lot of more inividual involved.

8. OM give instruction to clean up the Pond but, the Santarosa group did not clean it up, since the ground was still muddy and it was posponed but then the rain came and is now full to the brim. Got new pictures.
9. the pond is now offlimited by a chain across the drive way entrance.

10. spoke to Selvetty and asked a lot of question...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838#msg564838

To which my response to him was it was NOT me that LIED, CAPS lied:

CAPS STARTS OUT SAYING IT WAS MONTANA POND

January 22, 2008:

Well it says clearley the montana pond.

After this Joran at this time desided to despose of the body in Montana body of water.

January 27, 2008:

but the real body was dumped in a body of water in noord that has not been search

The MUI was a diversion for something else.

The day the search was in noord and the body of water that was search by the police was not to retrieve a body, bud to retrieve something else

The drop has happend but is not the body natalee drop.

February 1, 2008:

In my report I choose the White one but my road is not paved

The Montana Park Apartment is where all started..The Sex etc....

so look for the owners

Feb 26, 2008 CAPS POSTED: The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment
The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2720

CAPS posted: Reply #2729 on: February 26, 2008, 10:36:09 AM
Look for Noord and look for Moko.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2720

Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko
CAPS posted:  Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 09:24:02 AM »
they where located in Moko and where in the massages bussines
now lets look at the addess to the Dutch Apartmnts

CAPS posted:
one is called the Whitehouse or MOKO 30
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.0

ANSWER TO YOUR OTHER QUESTION
Caps has more then one computer he logs into SM.
That will account for his different IP numbers.
Not all his IPs show up from Aruba. One was from NY, one from France.

That is the post that I tried to tell her about yesterday, thanks frog.

Now SS has some questions for you a few pages back.
I think she is asking if remains and a tennis shoe were
found in the Monserat Pond or not, and if the Matty Apts
are revelant.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: January 01, 2009, 02:45:56 PM »

So was Kyle on board Jan. 7th and did he not attempt to take any pictures of the divers removing the contents of the cage or was he off the ship?

Kyle: The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: January 01, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »

keepthefaith,

you are correct.  John Silvetti was the Project Lead (along with Tim Trahan and Tim Miller).

By the time jan 7 rolled around - the ONLY Project Lead left aboard was John Silvetti.

So even Tim Trahan was not on board Jan. 7th?  Where did he go?  So did anyone have footage of the Jan. 7th dive at all?  If not then Silvetti did his job well and betrayed the family completely.  Has anyone asked Jossy about his son and what he has to say about all of this?  Or is that why Jossy has become so quiet lately?   I like Jossy but (sorry) I have always had a rather funny feeling about his motives in all this.  Mostly is appears more political than anything.

Those were my thoughts last night 

Bastribo, I personally think Jossy has some "plaining" to do here.  He was working with Caps and putting out the info in Dairo on the witnesses and the ponds AND he was (I think I read it correctly here) a friend of John Silvetti?  Leaves me with a lot of questions for Jossy.  JMO

Blue Moon

Considering the CAPS and John Silvetti connection ... I am being to have my doubts regarding Jossy Mansur.

Janet

I know that doesn't come easily for you. I respect that!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: January 01, 2009, 02:48:36 PM »

Kermit,
I have company and have been trying to cook and keep up, not an easy task.

Are you saying that Caps was a total diversion from the beginning?  If so, how did that come about if you know?

I'm still in shock that Dave is still trusting MIP6!   

Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year!

Trusting MIP6 is not the word for it Robin and Dave are friends with him.
 After he bashed Natalee and her saint hood and Beth all over the internet.
Robin posts with MIP6 at BNH.
 I was told by a reliable sorce they have had drinks together.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: January 01, 2009, 02:48:49 PM »

Kermit - I have spent hours thinking and now, as usual, I have a lot of questions.  Would you please tell us more about the pond and why you think the sneaker and some human remains have been put there.  Do you know who drained the pond in March - was it ALE , Jossy, Ecotech, Silvetti, or nobody?  We were told that 40 - 50 Dutch forensic experts searched the dry pond and the surrounding neighborhood at night under the lights.  Last night the Freebirds were saying that this didn't happen.  If the pond story isn't true, then the pond witness isn't true.  Is the Matty Apt. story true? 

#674 on: Today at 10:40:21 AM   SS
Kermit - I have spent hours thinking and now, as usual, I have a lot of questions.  Would you please tell us more about the pond and why you think the sneaker and some human remains have been put there.  Do you know who drained the pond in March - was it ALE , Jossy, Ecotech, Silvetti, or nobody?  We were told that 40 - 50 Dutch forensic experts searched the dry pond and the surrounding neighborhood at night under the lights.  Last night the Freebirds were saying that this didn't happen.  If the pond story isn't true, then the pond witness isn't true.  Is the Matty Apt. story true?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg607178#msg607178

#926 on: December 03, 2008, 12:03:25 AM   SS
Speaking of Imelda's shoes brings a question to mind about Urine's shoes.  The pond witness saw him walking without one shoe.  Did he specify if Urine was missing a right shoe or a left shoe?  Supposedly there was a bloody shoe in Urine's closet that Paulass could have disposed of several days later.  Can we determine if it's a right shoe or a left shoe in the cage?  This could possibly clear up all of these shoes, especially since there are reports that one of Urine's shoes was also found in Monserat pond.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564821#msg564821

ACCORDING TO CAPS
March 8, 2008 CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

FEB 28th - CAPS posts at SM that he is going to go there at 9:00 The sneaker is there

Nov. 20, 2008 -
 VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Did the -- did -- was there ever any follow-up to see whether or not your witness had information that was truly helpful? Did Hans Mos, even though he didn't believe him -- did he at least assign someone to go out and investigate and look at that pond area?

HOLLOWAY: No, he didn't. You know, we had asked him to. And in fact, we had planned to go excavate the pond ourselves, and these hurricanes came through and one came close to Aruba and filled the pond back up with water. It's still our plan to go back. I think Hans Mos and I discussed, you know, Natalee's not in the pond, but we believe that, you know, he could possibly find a tennis shoe, maybe her driver's license or even some of Natalee's clothing, which would help lead into, you know, the timeline. And also, this witness implicates Paulus van der Sloot. So if that's the case, you know, that needs to be done.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455069,00.html

ACCORDING TO KYLE
May 16 - Kyle posted: I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains. The witness claims to have seen a muddy Joran coming out of the Monserat pond after disposing of her body.
<snip>
The 40+ investigators brought in from Holland never stepped foot in the pond

ACCORDING TO JOHN SILVETTI]b]
John Silvetti's email to Kyle: The Polis did not drain that pond and they did not search it, period!

ACCORDING TO JOSSY
#915 on: June 04, 2008, 09:42:53 PM   *******

I am confused just about one thing..Jossy said he didn't know anything about the search at Montserat Pond,except for a rumor from a witness about Joran in the area..We all saw the pictures..We all heard what OE and Caps said,,WTF? That Pond did not drain by itself and remove a top layer of soil 10-20 feet across in one section by itself. You can fool some of the people some of the time,but you cant fool us any of the time.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2879.msg387020#msg387020

ACCORDING TO HOTSHOT - source for CAPS
Hotshot posted:
CAPS knows Silvetti from me  Silvetti did do the pond and then they wouldnt let him back in after all the maps were made of the pond.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg553102#msg553102

BACK in July 11, 2006, 05:39:05 PM »
Hotshot: "I just feel those ponds that "WONT" be searched is a place that needs to be.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=63.msg13147#msg13147

John did go back to work with CAPS 2 times that I know of, to Aruba, about the Monstart pond.  He was with CAPS the whole time,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555976#msg555976

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: January 01, 2009, 02:52:03 PM »

Wreck email

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: January 01, 2009, 02:52:28 PM »

Miss Piggy said she is an "indoor pig"
George Cloony's pig is indoors and she is an indoor pig too!
So, I had to sit alone next to the lanterns, until New Years Eve when I suddenly
received a KISS!

Kermit ... please come up to the house.  I have put on a pot of Tim Horton's coffee and a pot of green tea.  Your choice.  I am in the process of toasting seseame seed bagels.  Toasted bagels with cream cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocato and lettuce ... YUMMY!!!.

Happy New Year Kermit.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: January 01, 2009, 02:54:00 PM »

I would rather chase Marcos and the reporter for the truth as they are real people we may be able to find.. Tim and Dave could help Find them..
Then we might get someplace.

I thought Marcos was a no-show in Nicaragua.

Was he just a ruse to get Tim off the Persistence and occupied elsewhere?

Anna,

IMO, this was the "news" that came out of all the posts in the last couple of days.  Tim was already off the Persistence when Dave asked him to go to Nicaragua.  He was removed from the ship by Silvetti over a disagreement on December 30th.  The day of the visual inspection dive on the cage. 

Poor Dave.  Can you imagine that phone call?  He's got Silvetti in charge of the search, and Tim Miller on board to be his (Dave's) eyes and ears.  Tim calls bullsh*t on the visual of the cage and gets put off the boat!!

If this is true, wth is Tim doing working with Silvetti since then?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: January 01, 2009, 02:57:28 PM »

I would rather chase Marcos and the reporter for the truth as they are real people we may be able to find.. Tim and Dave could help Find them..
Then we might get someplace.

I thought Marcos was a no-show in Nicaragua.

Was he just a ruse to get Tim off the Persistence and occupied elsewhere?

Anna,

IMO, this was the "news" that came out of all the posts in the last couple of days.  Tim was already off the Persistence when Dave asked him to go to Nicaragua.  He was removed from the ship by Silvetti over a disagreement on December 30th.  The day of the visual inspection dive on the cage. 

Poor Dave.  Can you imagine that phone call?  He's got Silvetti in charge of the search, and Tim Miller on board to be his (Dave's) eyes and ears.  Tim calls bullsh*t on the visual of the cage and gets put off the boat!!

If this is true, wth is Tim doing working with Silvetti since then?

Amen to that one.  But giving Tim the benefit of the doubt, he is such a kind-hearted person I really don't think he would ever believe any of this could happen.  THEY said they were there to bring Natalee home not to give her over to the Arubans to dispose of.  You couldn't make this stuff up if you wanted to.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: January 01, 2009, 03:00:42 PM »

I want to add one more thing to my above post:  IF this was remains in the cage.   This puts us back to the MAIN question:  If these were remains in the cage WERE they Natalee's remains?  If it is Natalee's remains THEN the Persistence's aided and abetted the Aruban government to cover it up.  Not the results Natalee's family were looking for and were promised by John Silvetti.  (JMO)   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: January 01, 2009, 03:01:19 PM »

Well Monkeys ... it is snowing again but ... hubby and I will attempt another treck into the big city.  New Years Day is the time for celebrating in the Japanese tradition so ... a family reunion of sorts on hubby's side of the family is where it is at for those who can make it.  My daughter and family are driving into Vancouver for the party from the Eastern Fraser Valley but ... both sons, DILs and grandson will be a no show ... other plans with inlaws.  I hate sharing.

Tomorrow after getting the tree down and putting decorations away ... everything will be back to normal.

I love routine.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Janet
11:55 AM PT

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: January 01, 2009, 03:02:22 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
------------------

Kyle was on board and so was John Silvetti. According to Kyle, the ROV unit was filming the Aruban divers as they retried the evidence from the cage and they dove from their boat and returned to their boat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.