March 29, 2024, 01:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212429 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2008, 02:01:31 PM »

Mum,

I wondered how you were able to put names to posters here that Kermit alluded to.  I said I had the equation wrong and mentioned an underground thing I was not privy to...a reference hinting to the private forum. 

The mole question popped into my mind after the underground statement (thinking of the defunct TV show), and not specifically directed at you...., and no insult was intended.     

Thanks 2NJS...I apologize...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2008, 02:02:01 PM »

Sunny, I came here to post a translation of an article last month. Wreck says go read what Kermit posted...so I went and read it. Not knowing about the Freebirds or where she got them I was suspicious of posts that were copied and pasted out of context. So I called Jug, then I IM'ed Kyle and simply asked questions. They answered them for me. Kyle in detail and he answered the "letter" Jen posted to Jug too. I would say the guy has nothing to hide if he line by line posted his answers to the letter Jen wrote to Jug.

On the other hand, yesterday Kermit posts her "burst the bubble" post which claims John Silvetti took shoes and evidence from the cage and moved it to the pond and Lalas and I are in on the whole big conspiracy and it is so rediculous to me I can't believe it!

OK...I am going to have to go back further and read what you are referring to. I will state as far as you and/or Lala's being a willing part of a conspiracy is laughable. I hope what was meant was perhaps Kermit feels you were both mislead and/or given misleading or incorrect information.  I will say that Kyle may have to be covering his ass and you might want to not believe his words as gospel. IIRC you and discussed Kyle early on and I told you then I was leery of him, not understanding WHY he felt the need to go to message boards.  I felt it was improper for him to reveal anything about the search publically. If he had any doubts or was confused about things or events IMO he should take it to the FBI. I still feel that way. I think it is stupid for him to be telling you or anyone, anything via IM or email...he doesn't know you or anyone else from Adam. So I do question why he would do that?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2008, 02:03:21 PM »

Blonde,

You made a post in the last thread about Caps posting, and a lack of Aruban people on the meter.

Just wanted you to know there were others who noticed that as well.  On numerous occasions. 
Thanks, also when this happend Klaas  wasn't on the fourm. hmmm

??  What do you mean?  When did this happen?

I'm thinking when all this went down with kermit. He was loged in and their was NO Aruba on the site meter.
 No Aruba but looking into my notes 2 unknown  IP's

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2008, 02:06:00 PM »

Blonde,

You made a post in the last thread about Caps posting, and a lack of Aruban people on the meter.

Just wanted you to know there were others who noticed that as well.  On numerous occasions. 

I have about 20 in my documents. I have even sent klaas one. From Aruba.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2008, 02:08:00 PM »

ldstlou I wish you would re-think everything you have been told.  Search members for Kermit, Kyle, Tamikosmom, wingnut, jen3560.  Read all their posts.  They are not lying.  JMHO  you have been mis-lead.
IMO Jug only know's what he has been told.

ok...so Kermit knows more than Jug and Dave and Tim am I reading this correctly?

And she sure did state she single handily uncover the conspiracy.

The whole family and Tim Miller were all duped by Kyle and John Silvetti correct? But not old Kermit...she uncovered the whole plot. Good lawd. Not bad for a person who wasn't even there.

Um.  Jug, Dave and Tim were not on the board when Kyle revealed all of his information.  The pertinent info (most of it) was sent to BETH by us, along with an invitation to the board.  And then the same to JQK and the FBI.  So yes - I would have to say that those present at the time this information was shared probably do know a bit more about the details than those who were not present.

so you are saying Beth, the FBI and JQK all believe in your conspiracy theory correct?

So now everyone has the info...Dave, Beth, FBI, JQK...so do they agree with Kermit's theory?

See...I am back to where I started from...and still after a month of going round and round I can not get an answer to this question.

It is clear everyone NOW has the information in question. Some think it was "uncovered" by Kermit, I am one of those who believe the FBI was not duped and had the info right way...regardless of which you believe..Jen has stated Beth, JQK and the FBI has all of the information..and have had it all for at the minimum of several months. So do they believe the "conspiracy theory"?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2008, 02:08:25 PM »

Mum,

I wondered how you were able to put names to posters here that Kermit alluded to.  I said I had the equation wrong and mentioned an underground thing I was not privy to...a reference hinting to the private forum. 

The mole question popped into my mind after the underground statement (thinking of the defunct TV show), and not specifically directed at you...., and no insult was intended.     

Thanks 2NJS...I apologize...

No need for that....we've had a mutual respect as posters here, and I read all of your posts and knew when you had questions.  I did not always follow very well (S&S), unfortunately, but it didn't keep me from trying. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2008, 02:09:43 PM »

Blonde,

Sometimes when CLW was logged in or posting, there was nobody from Aruba on the sitemeter.

I always supposed he could have been using Anonymouse or some sort of cloaking technique but did find it interesting.

I noticed it as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2008, 02:10:06 PM »

Blonde,

I'm not sure if Blonde kept the dates or not - but I'm sure I can find them if she didn't.

Caps was here, signed in (and Blonde, I think you're right - he didn't post) but there was not a single person from Aruba showing up on the site meter.

I know of one person who watched for several days that week specifically for that purpose.

I did for a few days also,  if you don't post you IP doesn't show up on you posts to the admins.
I have been an Admin to many Natalee sites one that was  even cripted  PROTECTED

Now he won't even log in, if he's on to this.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2008, 02:10:46 PM »

Blonde,

I'm thinking when all this went down with kermit. He was loged in and their was NO Aruba on the site meter.
 No Aruba but looking into my notes 2 unknown  IP's

The site meter only shows the last 100 people on.  I know for a fact I am on and I know where I live.  I am not showing up on the site meter right now.  You cannot go by that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2008, 02:10:56 PM »

Well ... life outside the computer room beckons!

As tradition dictates ... dinner, movie and board games with friends is where it is at this evening.  The secret is out.  Mr. and Mrs. Tamikosmom are real party animals.

HAPPY NEW YEARS MONKEYS!!  HAPPY NEW YEARS ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
11:10 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2008, 02:12:57 PM »

Blonde,

I have about 20 in my documents. I have even sent klaas one. From Aruba.

You can get a progran hide the IP and it will show everyone your posting from where ever you want. I know this for a fact, because I had it on my old computer.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2008, 02:13:17 PM »

The site meter only shows the last 100 people on.  I know for a fact I am on and I know where I live.  I am not showing up on the site meter right now.  You cannot go by that.

Yes, that is what I was hoping someone would explain.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2008, 02:13:25 PM »

My head is  shaking and shakng2 and it hurts, a lot.  All I want is Justice for Natalee  There are many things posted in the past couple of days that I need to read over again. Perhaps then my head won't hurt.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2008, 02:13:34 PM »

ldstlou I wish you would re-think everything you have been told.  Search members for Kermit, Kyle, Tamikosmom, wingnut, jen3560.  Read all their posts.  They are not lying.  JMHO  you have been mis-lead.

ok...so Kermit knows more than Jug and Dave and Tim am I reading this correctly?

The whole family and Tim Miller were all duped by Kyle and John Silvetti correct? But not old Kermit...she uncovered the whole plot. Good lawd. Not bad for a person who wasn't even there.

Um.  Jug, Dave and Tim were not on the board when Kyle revealed all of his information.  The pertinent info (most of it) was sent to BETH by us, along with an invitation to the board.  And then the same to JQK and the FBI.  So yes - I would have to say that those present at the time this information was shared probably do know a bit more about the details than those who were not present.

so you are saying Beth, the FBI and JQK all believe in your conspiracy theory correct?

So now everyone has the info...Dave, Beth, FBI, JQK...so do they agree with Kermit's theory?

See...I am back to where I started from...and still after a month of going round and round I can not get an answer to this question.

It is clear everyone NOW has the information in question. Some think it was "uncovered" by Kermit, I am one of those who believe the FBI was not duped and had the info right way...regardless of which you believe..Jen has stated Beth, JQK and the FBI has all of the information..and have had it all for at the minimum of several months. So do they believe the "conspiracy theory"?

ok then...a month of going back and forth and still my initial question is not answered.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2008, 02:14:41 PM »

Kermit never said she uncovered anything she simply had the balls to post it in the open here at SM. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »

Enjoy, Janet & don't over do the partying........Happy New Year 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2008, 02:17:04 PM »

Kermit never said she uncovered anything she simply had the balls to post it in the open here at SM. 

her exact words were she "single handily" uncovered the conspiracy, she certainly did say that. I even brought it up yesterday to her...now she claims she was "only joking".

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2008, 02:17:22 PM »

If it is true that Kyle did not turn information over in a timely manner(Freebirds did),was attempting to broker with TV networks,as well as mislead people.What is the reasoning of defending him??

To clarify.I believe Kyle did those thing until proven otherwise!I can't defend someone when the foundation of their character is broken.JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2008, 02:17:48 PM »

How can "everyone" have the information now if we don't even know what ALE took from the cage?  There is more than just the photos. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2008, 02:19:27 PM »

My head is  shaking and shakng2 and it hurts, a lot.  All I want is Justice for Natalee  There are many things posted in the past couple of days that I need to read over again. Perhaps then my head won't hurt.

I hope reading it all again does not compund the symptoms!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.