March 29, 2024, 09:32:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212441 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: January 01, 2009, 03:46:11 PM »

Kyle stated: "The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: January 01, 2009, 03:47:28 PM »

Kyle stated: "The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: January 01, 2009, 03:47:40 PM »

From Kyle: We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does.
Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Caps.Eduardo Mansur?Kermit?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: January 01, 2009, 03:48:33 PM »

Dave Holloway: I got a phone call from Tim.

Chris Hansen: And what'd he say?

Dave Holloway: He told me, he said, "Dave, we found her."

Chris Hansen: "We found her?"

Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure." He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--" he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta-- that-- that's it."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #824 on: January 01, 2009, 03:49:04 PM »

OH blackeyed peas--we will have that tonight along with pork chops-not frog legs. 

O/T We had that today...they sucked. My sister made them.  I used to love them.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: January 01, 2009, 03:49:29 PM »

Kyle to RED at SM:
I am the one who made those screen captures from live ROV footage.
You foolishly thought they were taken from the footage on Dateline!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2660.msg357379#msg357379

Just so I'm clear. Is this quote in response to the zip lock bag photos or the original cage photos?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: January 01, 2009, 03:49:29 PM »

Quote from: casa on December 05, 2008, 10:57:59 PM
Be careful what you believe.Others who speak for the family are not so truthful
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.600
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #827 on: January 01, 2009, 03:49:59 PM »

that looks like the handle to the bucket..... no?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: January 01, 2009, 03:51:12 PM »

Kyle to RED at SM:

How arrogant!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: January 01, 2009, 03:51:33 PM »

Kyle to RED at SM:

Just so I'm clear. Is this quote in response to the zip lock bag photos or the original cage photos?

Kyle was upset at Red because he thought Red had done something to get ahold of the photos that Robin Holloway had posted on another website. So, Kyle is talking about those photos which Kyle had been asked by Dave Holloway for, but Kyle did not give them to him. Dave received those photos from the FBI.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« on: February 29, 2008, 09:27:19 AM »

Red,

Let me make myself perfectly clear.  Your bitterness towards me is neither my fault nor my concern.  If what you said is true and Tim Miller said something making you feel entitled to be on board this boat at some point, he was mistaken.  It was not his decision, nor mine.  He is not the project manager.  Don't take your frustrations out on me or retaliate against us or turn people against us because of your hurt feelings.  This was not personal which you're making it.

I have never made accusations towards you or SM.  I have been a strong supporter of SM since the beginning of this search.  Otherwise I wouldn't have put a link from our Blog.
The email I sent you was in confidence (which you violated) which simply asked where the pics came from and how they came to SM, where I first saw them posted.
You say how dare me?   How DARE YOU for questioning me and demand appology about those pics when you were mistaken.  I am the one who made those screen captures from live ROV footage. You foolishly thought they were taken from the footage on Dateline! Who are you to question us about our work?  Who are you to compare your search efforts to ours as if it were a contest of "who loves Natalee more"?  Newsflash: We are working on the same side, to bring justice.  Do you think we don't respect SM and your efforts since the beginning?  How wrong you are and how arrogant!

My apologies to all Monkeys.  You all know I love and respect all that you've done since the beginning, despite what Red would like you to think from his emotional rants.  It is probable that this search would not have happened if SM hasn't pushed the issues since the beginning.  I'm sorry for Red and his arrogance.  He's stepped on my toes for the last time.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 09:43:58 AM by klaasend »
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: January 01, 2009, 03:55:35 PM »

Quote from: klaasend on February 26, 2008, 09:11:45 PM
I posted all 6 pictures on page 25 but I can see how Tim Miller would think he might have found something looking at this pic:
Even in the other picture it looked like a body in the fetal position.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.500
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: January 01, 2009, 03:55:54 PM »

Kyle to RED at SM:

Kyle was upset at Red because he thought Red had done something to get ahold of the photos that Robin Holloway had posted on another website. So, Kyle is talking about those photos which Kyle had been asked by Dave Holloway for, but Kyle did not give them to him. Dave received those photos from the FBI.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« on: February 29, 2008, 09:27:19 AM »

Red,

Let me make myself perfectly clear.  Your bitterness towards me is neither my fault nor my concern.  If what you said is true and Tim Miller said something making you feel entitled to be on board this boat at some point, he was mistaken.  It was not his decision, nor mine.  He is not the project manager.  Don't take your frustrations out on me or retaliate against us or turn people against us because of your hurt feelings.  This was not personal which you're making it.

I have never made accusations towards you or SM.  I have been a strong supporter of SM since the beginning of this search.  Otherwise I wouldn't have put a link from our Blog.
The email I sent you was in confidence (which you violated) which simply asked where the pics came from and how they came to SM, where I first saw them posted.
You say how dare me?   How DARE YOU for questioning me and demand appology about those pics when you were mistaken.  I am the one who made those screen captures from live ROV footage. You foolishly thought they were taken from the footage on Dateline! Who are you to question us about our work?  Who are you to compare your search efforts to ours as if it were a contest of "who loves Natalee more"?  Newsflash: We are working on the same side, to bring justice.  Do you think we don't respect SM and your efforts since the beginning?  How wrong you are and how arrogant!
My apologies to all Monkeys.  You all know I love and respect all that you've done since the beginning, despite what Red would like you to think from his emotional rants.  It is probable that this search would not have happened if SM hasn't pushed the issues since the beginning.  I'm sorry for Red and his arrogance.  He's stepped on my toes for the last time.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 09:43:58 AM by klaasend »

I've never read this but Kyle(OE) is a.OK.I get more pissed every day!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: January 01, 2009, 03:57:10 PM »

Art Wood on now!

Bad news on the search.  Persistence has completed the underwater survey/grid.  Have identified 100+ objects and trying to narrow the list.  However, they are totally out of money.  If they can't come up with donations within a week or 10 days they will have to go home.

Dave Holloway has been talking to various officials to help chip in.

Without contributions Persistence is coming home.

Send contributions to the Natalee Holloway Foundation.  Everyone in the NH Foundation is a volunteer, nobody takes a salary.

Address:

Natalee Holloway Foundation
PO Box 4363
Meridian, MS   39304

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: January 01, 2009, 03:59:34 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discusstion #692 11/24/2007
« Reply #386 on: November 24, 2007, 05:20:20 PM »
 Does anyone have the Shango/Simian post that says something like, put your finger on Moko, then put your finger on (somewhere in ven)  follow the line? And if so, hope thats some of the tracks they are looking at.....OK off to catch up.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2383.msg303568#msg303568
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: January 01, 2009, 04:01:19 PM »

Quote from: oceanexploration on November 20,2008 at 04:00:07 PM
BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.new#new
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: January 01, 2009, 04:01:42 PM »

Kyle stated: "The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

John Silvetti give up the contents of that trap/cage unchallenged to the enemy ... the enemy who has denied Natalee Holloway justice from the getgo.  This was an outright betrayal of an eighteen years old American citizen ... a long-suffering family and ... those who sacrificially donated to the Persistence undertaking.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: January 01, 2009, 04:02:10 PM »

Art Wood on now!

Bad news on the search.  Persistence has completed the underwater survey/grid.  Have identified 100+ objects and trying to narrow the list.  However, they are totally out of money.  If they can't come up with donations within a week or 10 days they will have to go home.

Dave Holloway has been talking to various officials to help chip in.

Without contributions Persistence is coming home.

Send contributions to the Natalee Holloway Foundation.  Everyone in the NH Foundation is a volunteer, nobody takes a salary.

Address:

Natalee Holloway Foundation
PO Box 4363
Meridian, MS   39304

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480

I remember this. I made a donation as soon as I heard it.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: January 01, 2009, 04:02:18 PM »

Tim Miller was never on the Persistence while I was not on board.  He stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.700
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: January 01, 2009, 04:04:27 PM »

Kyle: Yes.  He's a good man.  I dont feel comfortable identifying everyone by name. I'm sorry.  Besides, I already read where he was identified earlier in a thread.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.700

Blonde - The big guy in the blue shorts and life vest is Eduardo Mansur, son of Jossy and founder of Aruba Search and Rescue.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

BUT some people speculate that Tim Tehran gave a thumbs down, meaning it isn't a skull
and not human remains.

Kyle said: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up .
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.280
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: January 01, 2009, 04:05:07 PM »

Greta van Susteren: "HANS MOS ISA LIAR."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.