April 26, 2024, 09:18:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213281 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: January 01, 2009, 06:06:21 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Tim Miller wasn't removed from anywhere...are you kidding me? You really think he would allow himself to be removed? He was following up a lead in Nicaragua.
------------------

I'm sorry to say - yes he was.  Along with Dateline.

Dec 30th, Kyle and Tim Miller discussed this issue in detail, but they didn't know how to handle it.  Then Kyle took a nap.  When he got up, Tim and Dateline had been ejected from the boat.

ldstlou, I don't know what fairy tales Kyle and others are now telling you, but Kyle's posts (with IP, date and time) are in their original form from when he posted them.  This item was discussed over several posts.

The Nicarauga thing didn't happen for a few more days after that, IIRC.

I cannot comprehend why Lou does not read Kyle's own words on the this topic.

Is it possible that Kyle's supporters actually believe that his words the he posted on the Natalee's Freebird's forum and the Scared Monkey forum ... words that imply that Americans actually assisted in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup ... are going to become a non-issue?

Happy New Year Jen.  Happy New Year All.

Janet

Happy New Year Janet!!

It seems as if that's precisely what they're trying to see happen.
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: January 01, 2009, 06:12:29 PM »

Johan's post on the previous thread regarding the dive company from Rotterdam's analysis of the ROV pictures seems pretty convincing, but there has not been much discussion about it.  Does anyone else find their analysis  fairly convincing that there was no skull in the cage?  Maybe Kyle was scamming everyone and just trying to make money off selling the pics (which he knew were not a body) to the networks.  If that is true, that could be why he did not send the info to the family and the FBI.   Maybe the networks wouldn't buy the pics because they also new it was not a body.

Bingo!!

I've never seen one thing in that cage that looks like human remains to me.. I agree with you that "someone" could be trying to capitalize on a failed mission in the search for Natalee.

Well, what do you think this is?

I don't know what it is. Do you?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: January 01, 2009, 06:13:30 PM »

I want to add one more thing to my above post:  IF this was remains in the cage.   This puts us back to the MAIN question:  If these were remains in the cage WERE they Natalee's remains?  If it is Natalee's remains THEN the Persistence's aided and abetted the Aruban government to cover it up.  Not the results Natalee's family were looking for and were promised by John Silvetti.  (JMO)   

Precisely the reason legal counsel advised us to steer clear of Persistence crew - and why we then immediately banned Kyle.

Once we discovered he had NEVER submitted any of this to the FBI - we knew that if we a) kept quiet and b) retained our association with him - that we, too, could be accessories after the fact.........................by doing nothing about it.

We rectified that.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: January 01, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »

Kyle stated: "The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Thankies Kerm!

I couldn't remember what Kyle had told us about where Trahan had gone.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: January 01, 2009, 06:24:12 PM »

truthseeker,

this one is for you - regarding the discussion we were having the other day.

thanks to kerm for re-posting it!!

#926 on: December 03, 2008, 12:03:25 AM   SS
Speaking of Imelda's shoes brings a question to mind about Urine's shoes.  The pond witness saw him walking without one shoe.  Did he specify if Urine was missing a right shoe or a left shoe?  Supposedly there was a bloody shoe in Urine's closet that Paulass could have disposed of several days later.  Can we determine if it's a right shoe or a left shoe in the cage?  This could possibly clear up all of these shoes, especially since there are reports that one of Urine's shoes was also found in Monserat pond.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564821#msg564821
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: January 01, 2009, 06:25:24 PM »

It looks to me as Caps and Simian and most likely Shango are the same person.. 
Like this person is some sort of forensics investigator that is giving leads or this person is not allowed to be directly involved..? Just shows up at crime scenes and has ears.?
So between what he/she hears at work and what she/he knows at the lab and what this person thinks of the island and its upper crust..?
Or Not.. 
 I do believe this person appears to practice or believe in Santeria... or knows it well.
That would mean they are probably not Dutch or Jewish or Lebanese or North American..
Could be Aruban and Could be South American or Could be Cuban too.
That is what I think.. 

I have said since the beginning. It was probably hashed up at the Internet cafe between depecker and his brother hashish and all their cronies.  All of them computer geeks too..
This area of the world is where Internet Gambling was created.. Software engineers the plenty.. Young and Old.
 It could be anyone in that original group and or any number of them working together to create Shango and Simian..
Then comes Cap, and this appears to be one person.. misleading everyone..

But then to complicate matters more ... various other oddities compared to any other case..
1. Massive news coverage with many people watching.. which is what EVERYONE wants. Right ?
 Everyone benefits here weather ya like it or not.. Beth and Aruba in the Long run as positive attention or negative attention it is all attention in the end.. Like a friend told me he has no worries about travel to Aruba with his daughter, he said they are so freaked about another American girl harmed that the word is on the street, hands off! .. It appears to be true.. Not one more in 3 years.??

2. A lawsuit launched by a suspect against the richest woman in the world Oprah, going through Dr.Phil with a potential for millions in settlement.

3. We have Marcos..   From the very far out area.. Like Nicaragua..?
Which is located in nowhere Central? 
   I have personal friends in México. South America and The Virgin islands who live there full time.. They never see anything about Natalee Holloway in the news for 2 years.. Yet this guy E.Mails Dave.. and CALLS HIM and last but not lease MEETS TIM and a American Embassy person in the American embassy? WITH CAMERAS ROLLING !

4. Derives.. and all you have seen.. and the informant attacked in Aruba ..
Who attacked him ? what was there names? Then this informant is himself arrested and is still being held ?
What about this Thai human trafficking thing ? Where is the Victim ?
It is all for attention..

5. How and why does this benefit JVDS loot ? He does not have to travel. He is Not a Wanted Man by anyone for any reason? Why Then is he where he is ?
Rumors of Male Prostitution? Rumors..
Taking classes in college on the subject of Human Trafficking? A training course? 
Father Paulus is behind the Major Deepak Dr.Phil lawsuit ? Waiting for Deepak to win ?
Are most of these individuals involved "not the news" lined up for what all of them think is going to be a very large payout ?
We do not have one victim .. If he was or is violent we should have a victim past present or future.. ? ..What a set up.. What and act ? Everything is a lie ? Everything..
There is a reason for this I am sure.. Where is the sociopathic killer ?

That takes it far beyond some computer Geeks in the Internet cafe..  A world wide group conspires to keep one lone family from the truth of what happened to there daughter?
It is all about money.. They forgot about Natalee on 5-31-05 ?

Or is this about getting a American citizen case up against the world court in the Hague ?
Setting precedence and allowing the world court to have ultimate control over us ?
It is a DUTCH CONTROL thing.. ? They are having a phobia about it.. ?

Or is all this just keeping everyone looking away from ? well I have a whole list of names for various reasons.. one particular in Venezuela and Two possible on the fine island of Aruba..

Never the less I have no answers.. So I keep reading and Researching..
I do not think there has ever been a case like this in history.. 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: January 01, 2009, 06:29:14 PM »

Johan's post on the previous thread regarding the dive company from Rotterdam's analysis of the ROV pictures seems pretty convincing, but there has not been much discussion about it.  Does anyone else find their analysis  fairly convincing that there was no skull in the cage?  Maybe Kyle was scamming everyone and just trying to make money off selling the pics (which he knew were not a body) to the networks.  If that is true, that could be why he did not send the info to the family and the FBI.   Maybe the networks wouldn't buy the pics because they also new it was not a body.

Bingo!!

I've never seen one thing in that cage that looks like human remains to me.. I agree with you that "someone" could be trying to capitalize on a failed mission in the search for Natalee.

Well, what do you think this is?

I don't know what it is. Do you?

I think it looks a lot like a human ischium . . 

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: January 01, 2009, 06:37:13 PM »

truthseeker,

Speaking of Imelda's shoes brings a question to mind about Urine's shoes.  The pond witness saw him walking without one shoe.  Did he specify if Urine was missing a right shoe or a left shoe?  Supposedly there was a bloody shoe in Urine's closet that Paulass could have disposed of several days later.  Can we determine if it's a right shoe or a left shoe in the cage?  This could possibly clear up all of these shoes, especially since there are reports that one of Urine's shoes was also found in Monserat pond.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564821#msg564821

The witness, Mister Heerman noticed Urine missing his right shoe.

never lift the pressure of evil island
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: January 01, 2009, 06:40:36 PM »

truthseeker,

Sorry, don't remember which dicussion.  What, specifically, were we discussing with regard to the shoes and/or the pond???

I am usually off researching other things and don't always keep track of all the discussions.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: January 01, 2009, 06:41:22 PM »

Jen, did Kyle ever mention a shoe being in that cage?  I also saw where he watched a diver removing blue fabric from underneath sand.  Was that during the dec.30th or Jan. 7th dive?  Guess it is too much to ask if maybe Tim Trahan happened to get a little sample of that blue fabric?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: January 01, 2009, 06:45:31 PM »

If "Dateline" was also ejected on the 30th - perhaps they have a dog in this fight as well for fraud and breech of contract against the Persistence.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #871 on: January 01, 2009, 06:48:00 PM »

Never any doubt in my mind that what was found in that trap were human remains. Natalee or not (I do think it was her), someone was in that cage/trap. No doubt ... right billb?   Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: January 01, 2009, 06:48:28 PM »

If "Dateline" was also ejected on the 30th - perhaps they have a dog in this fight as well for fraud and breech of contract against the Persistence.

Would be interesting!Time will tell with Kyle and Silvetti.I'm still curious to hear what CapsLockWizard has to say.Been Lurkin quite a bit!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: January 01, 2009, 06:50:07 PM »

Never any doubt in my mind that what was found in that trap were human remains. Natalee or not (I do think it was her), someone was in that cage/trap. No doubt ... right billb?   Cool
I do as well. If the "remains" were not Natalee -- there would be no reason to be secretive or cover-up.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: January 01, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »

I do agree Nut.Why would you bag stuff up from a cage out in the ocean if the stuff in it wasn't Human remains?After the first dive why would you even go back if there was nothing of importance in that cage?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: January 01, 2009, 06:55:54 PM »

I agree....I stand with the Nut.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #876 on: January 01, 2009, 06:57:15 PM »

Article about an accident, I think it is about Polis Commissioner Lambertus Krozendijk. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/6915/8/

Papiamentu translation:

diaranson nightfall was have one racha of accidente one behind another y at stone plat one comisario of police (krozendijk) owing to stay injury. the comisario was on his harley davidson y was envolvi in one accidente together cu one car of family. the comisario owing to stay enough injury y is interna in hospital. click read more for more imagen. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: January 01, 2009, 06:58:06 PM »

TxMom, Here that cabbage wouldn't cut it, too pale.  We have to have REAL greens as in turnip, collard, mustard or my personal fav a mixture of those three plus kale and spinach.  I like to think that will bring a mixture of denominations.

Speaking of collards, those Arubans really seem to love those, don't they, with so many collard houses!  Tee hee hee!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #878 on: January 01, 2009, 06:58:45 PM »

I do as well. If the "remains" were not Natalee -- there would be no reason to be secretive or cover-up.

I agree! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: January 01, 2009, 07:03:04 PM »

If that would happen to be a policeman's service cap recovered in the trap, I can think of several reasons for keeping it quiet.  Even if not related to Natalee.  There are other shady dealings that go on there as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.