April 23, 2024, 01:28:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213121 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #880 on: January 01, 2009, 07:08:47 PM »

This is a tad early, but I have to sign out. HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR AGAIN to all ... I LOVE THESE NEW warnings!! Thanks CBB  YOU ROCK!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 07:11:04 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: January 01, 2009, 07:08:54 PM »

Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba « 1 2 ... 39 40 »  Anna  788  96064   December 23, 2008, 12:39:47 PM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.0

96,000+ views.  They just don't like to admit to having ANY crime and when we started the M&C thread were even trying to say only one murder in the last twenty years.  Guess that sounds better than having the highest murder rate in the world in that general region.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: January 01, 2009, 07:09:38 PM »

If that would happen to be a policeman's service cap recovered in the trap, I can think of several reasons for keeping it quiet.  Even if not related to Natalee.  There are other shady dealings that go on there as well.

I remember some of the cap pictures you found.  What if there were human remains and they belonged to a policeman!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: January 01, 2009, 07:11:29 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: January 01, 2009, 07:12:32 PM »

Never any doubt in my mind that what was found in that trap were human remains. Natalee or not (I do think it was her), someone was in that cage/trap. No doubt ... right billb?   Cool
I do as well. If the "remains" were not Natalee -- there would be no reason to be secretive or cover-up.

I agree! 

Kyle referred to the contents as REMAINS.  Not once, not twice - but over and over and over.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: January 01, 2009, 07:13:14 PM »

If that would happen to be a policeman's service cap recovered in the trap, I can think of several reasons for keeping it quiet.  Even if not related to Natalee.  There are other shady dealings that go on there as well.

I remember some of the cap pictures you found.  What if there were human remains and they belonged to a policeman!

Or a boat captain or something that wears a service cap. 

Yes, it is the not knowing if it was Natalee or not that makes us want to bang our heads against a wall.   Now, how will we ever know since the chain of custody was not even protected from those openly known to discard and conceal?  What a mess!!!

Or what if the service cap was put in the cage to implicate someone or keep them quiet about what they knew about the trap contents?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: January 01, 2009, 07:15:02 PM »

What is the cap thing to which you are referring? 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: January 01, 2009, 07:16:05 PM »

New thread #789 is ready when it is ready to switch.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: January 01, 2009, 07:16:12 PM »

OK, just for speculation, let's say Police Chief vdS is involved in hiring someone to dispose of remains.  The ones doing the disposal just happen to pick up his cap and toss it in the trap along with remains, etc. as insurance that he will never implicate them.

I know that is over-thinking but the thought has occurred to me many times.  Hard not to run wild with the things that could be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: January 01, 2009, 07:20:32 PM »

OK, just for speculation, let's say Police Chief vdS is involved in hiring someone to dispose of remains.  The ones doing the disposal just happen to pick up his cap and toss it in the trap along with remains, etc. as insurance that he will never implicate them.

I know that is over-thinking but the thought has occurred to me many times.  Hard not to run wild with the things that could be.

There was never discussion of a cap.  There was blue denim-like fabric, and a blue tarp which was found outside the cage.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: January 01, 2009, 07:22:28 PM »

Anna and others see what they think is a blue cap with an "emblem" on it. I don't  see it -- but I can't cmpletely discount it.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #891 on: January 01, 2009, 07:23:22 PM »

Never any doubt in my mind that what was found in that trap were human remains. Natalee or not (I do think it was her), someone was in that cage/trap. No doubt ... right billb?   Cool
I do as well. If the "remains" were not Natalee -- there would be no reason to be secretive or cover-up.
Nut, Wreck...I'm convinced there were remains in the cage primarily because of Tim Miller's reaction which prompted his 99.9% sure phone call to Dave. Then you add Kyle's own words here and on Freebirds, exposed by Kermit and backed up by multiple birdies...pretty convincing I'd say. I also strongly believe the remains are those of Natalee; otherwise, i think pos Mos were have revealed the contents of the cage..Hey, they could have explained away any other remains than Natalee was a result of an fishing boat accident involving a crew member or whatever else could reasonable fit the cage contents..
Some have suggested Kyle may have deliberately manipulated the secrecy behind the recovery efforts to promote his selling the photos for big bucks, but I think that's remote. I may be wrong of course, but as Janet likes to say: Logic dictates..........
JMHO..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: January 01, 2009, 07:24:27 PM »

It is only MY opinion it is a police cap but Magnolia and others do see it as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: January 01, 2009, 07:25:56 PM »

There was never discussion of a cap.  There was blue denim-like fabric, and a blue tarp which was found outside the cage.

Well, I see what I see regardless of whether it was discussed or not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: January 01, 2009, 07:27:50 PM »

It is only MY opinion it is a police cap but Magnolia and others do see it as well.

It is my understanding that that is the blue denim-like fabric.  My opinion - Natalee's skirt, or what is left of it.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: January 01, 2009, 07:29:25 PM »

I agree! 

Kyle referred to the contents as REMAINS.  Not once, not twice - but over and over and over.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #363 on: March 20, 2008, 02:36:39 AM »

Kyle said: "Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample"

Oceanexploration: "I never said there were no human remains"
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360330#msg360330

Kyle: "I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains

« Reply #802 on: December 02, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »

Kyle said: “The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564125;topicseen#msg564125

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: January 01, 2009, 07:29:50 PM »

Well, I see what I see regardless of whether it was discussed or not.

Fair enough.  I see a denim skirt, and where I see pieces of Natalee's top - others don't.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: January 01, 2009, 07:30:40 PM »

Or a boat captain or something that wears a service cap. 

Yes, it is the not knowing if it was Natalee or not that makes us want to bang our heads against a wall.   Now, how will we ever know since the chain of custody was not even protected from those openly known to discard and conceal?  What a mess!!!

Or what if the service cap was put in the cage to implicate someone or keep them quiet about what they knew about the trap contents?

Thant's a spooky thought, Anna.  But, this is Aruba we are talking about.  Anything goes and anything is possible.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: January 01, 2009, 07:32:20 PM »

Did the Freebirds come up with an opinion based on their research of how the cage,and or Natalee got out there.I think you started to touch on it Kermit but don't remember if it was followed up on.The Gottenbo's??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: January 01, 2009, 07:33:20 PM »

From some angles it looks like a polic hat:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.