April 26, 2024, 04:16:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213288 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: January 01, 2009, 07:51:11 PM »

I have had a very interesting thought, but maybe some of you might think I've lost it.  Kermit said that she had IPs for Caps from Aruba, NY, and Paris.  This seems unusual to me for someone who John Silvetti claimed was unemployed.  Do you suppose that Caps could be some kind of an agent, like CIA or something?

So Caps had IP addresses from all of those locations?  Did not know that.  I don't spend that much time at the sitemeter.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: January 01, 2009, 07:51:20 PM »

Here you see the item I am calling a cap right under the chin of what would be the skull per Kyle's estimations.

But not important as it is only my opinion of what I see.  I guess we can all see different things but I do think this is the item in the plastic bag.  Now whether we saw ALL the evidence collected, we have no way of knowing but this does appear to me to be what was on the chest area and then is in the bag.  Maybe there is another bag with something taken from the skirt area that we were not shown.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: January 01, 2009, 07:56:13 PM »

Did the Freebirds come up with an opinion based on their research of how the cage,and or Natalee got out there.I think you started to touch on it Kermit but don't remember if it was followed up on.The Gottenbo's??

Bump

I think the FACES of EVIL document lays out the timeline, which was if I remember correctly used by the RV Persistence at some point.

refresh my memory on the "FOE" document, please

Here it is wreck:
http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/10/in-face-of-evil-may-30-2005_19.html
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57:03 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57:21 PM »

I have had a very interesting thought, but maybe some of you might think I've lost it.  Kermit said that she had IPs for Caps from Aruba, NY, and Paris.  This seems unusual to me for someone who John Silvetti claimed was unemployed.  Do you suppose that Caps could be some kind of an agent, like CIA or something?

So Caps had IP addresses from all of those locations?  Did not know that.  I don't spend that much time at the sitemeter.

He has different IPs, but he also uses more then one computer.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57:24 PM »

Kyle stated: "The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Thankies Kerm!

I couldn't remember what Kyle had told us about where Trahan had gone.
Also
Wed 09-Jan 1816 hrs
All Internet connectivity was lost for two days due to rough seas and equipment failure. The old adage "No news is good news" only applies on land. Offshore, the 'Law of the Sea' rules and no news usually just means "lost contact". The seas were 6-8ft with the occasional 12+ft swell. The past two nights were spent conducting a bathymetry-only survey of the new grid. The new grid more than doubles the original search area. If completed, the total area thoroughly searched will be 80% the size of Aruba. Currently, the seas are calm relative to what we've been experiencing. The four digits posted on the echo-sounder is a reminder of the limits being put to the test.

Every body of water near land has its own unique character, temperament, and color. The nature of water is governed by the trio of land, sea, and sky. The sea surface reflects the sky, the water column contains the turbidity from the land, and the seabed stares upward through the water column as long as the water allows it to. However, as the seabed falls away into the abyss, the color is always the same dark navy blue. Staring into these deep and dark waters reminds me that this island is surrounded by the same water that flows throughout our entire world. On the surface, the expanse of the sea divides us. Looking deeper, it is really what connects us all. Perhaps the sea gives a reflection of human nature and not just the sky.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57:52 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: January 01, 2009, 07:58:19 PM »

Yep, you were correct Rob.

Maybe winger can explain it.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #928 on: January 01, 2009, 07:58:42 PM »

Did the Freebirds come up with an opinion based on their research of how the cage,and or Natalee got out there.I think you started to touch on it Kermit but don't remember if it was followed up on.The Gottenbo's??

Bump

I think the FACES of EVIL document lays out the timeline, which was if I remember correctly used by the RV Persistence at some point.
Kermit...
Are you referring to the videos that were on SM?
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/10/18/natalee-holloway-in-the-face-of-evil-part-i/

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: January 01, 2009, 08:01:04 PM »

Could he be some kind of a special agent?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: January 01, 2009, 08:03:08 PM »

Never any doubt in my mind that what was found in that trap were human remains. Natalee or not (I do think it was her), someone was in that cage/trap. No doubt ... right billb?   Cool
I do as well. If the "remains" were not Natalee -- there would be no reason to be secretive or cover-up.

I agree! 

Kyle referred to the contents as REMAINS.  Not once, not twice - but over and over and over.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #363 on: March 20, 2008, 02:36:39 AM »

Kyle said: "Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample"

Oceanexploration: "I never said there were no human remains"
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360330#msg360330

Kyle: "I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains

« Reply #802 on: December 02, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »

Kyle said: “The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564125;topicseen#msg564125

Kermit,
You were going to reveal something yesterday, I dont even remember what is was but did you do it?  I dunno if I missed something or not.  Do you know what I'm talking about?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: January 01, 2009, 08:03:33 PM »

Anna, How ironic would it be if there were human remains down there, no matter whose, and the Aruban dive team knew who they belonged to and threw a cap in there to make sure they could implicate any ALE who decided to tell about it?

Well, maybe that is not ironic some much as it is outrageous, but, like I said earlier....this is Aruba we are talking about.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: January 01, 2009, 08:03:33 PM »

What is the cap thing to which you are referring? 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: January 01, 2009, 08:03:43 PM »

Bump

refresh my memory on the "FOE" document, please

Here it is wreck:
http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/10/in-face-of-evil-may-30-2005_19.html

Thanks!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #934 on: January 01, 2009, 08:04:01 PM »

Thanks Rob!

That's what I was looking for this afternoon!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: January 01, 2009, 08:04:36 PM »

Never any doubt in my mind that what was found in that trap were human remains. Natalee or not (I do think it was her), someone was in that cage/trap. No doubt ... right billb?   Cool
I do as well. If the "remains" were not Natalee -- there would be no reason to be secretive or cover-up.

I agree! 

Kyle referred to the contents as REMAINS.  Not once, not twice - but over and over and over.

oceanexploration

Kyle said: "Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample"

Kyle: "I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains

Kyle said: “The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kermit,
You were going to reveal something yesterday, I dont even remember what is was but did you do it?  I dunno if I missed something or not.  Do you know what I'm talking about?

I believe it  was in regards to ldstlou and Kyle's communication?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 01, 2009, 08:07:49 PM »

I guess anything is possible.  Remember, there was a DEA agent there the very first day.  I think we were told he was 'vacationing'.  Who knows what we have down there, considering we have the FOB.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: January 01, 2009, 08:08:10 PM »

I agree! 

oceanexploration

Kermit,

yes, but I'm sure it's either pages back or in the last thread.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: January 01, 2009, 08:09:38 PM »

I have 6 computers.
make that 7, I can log in with my phone.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: January 01, 2009, 08:10:39 PM »

I'm taking off.
Keep the faith.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.