April 27, 2024, 10:30:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213314 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #480 on: December 31, 2008, 09:21:55 PM »

Happy New Year Everyone!  May... 2009.... Bring Natalee Home to Rest in Peace!

Happy New Year Hotping!!!!  I hope so too!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: December 31, 2008, 09:24:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I have been reading here since the beginning and I check in quite a bit - I just don't have time to read every single post but I usually read every day.... and I am lost. I have no idea what is going on, why people are coming and going, pissed off whatever...I feel like I am reading a really juicy spy novel.  Problem is I missed chapter 1, I read chapter 2 and missed 3 and 4....

But anyway... I still stand by the girl.  I still believe that people for the most part are good intentioned and that the guilty will pay in the end.  For those who actively keep this case alive and try to bring justice for Natalee - I thank you.

Happy New Years to all.  (and go Huskers!)

Frijole

Happy New Year to you too!!!! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: December 31, 2008, 09:24:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I have been reading here since the beginning and I check in quite a bit - I just don't have time to read every single post but I usually read every day.... and I am lost. I have no idea what is going on, why people are coming and going, pissed off whatever...I feel like I am reading a really juicy spy novel.  Problem is I missed chapter 1, I read chapter 2 and missed 3 and 4....

But anyway... I still stand by the girl.  I still believe that people for the most part are good intentioned and that the guilty will pay in the end.  For those who actively keep this case alive and try to bring justice for Natalee - I thank you.

Happy New Years to all.  (and go Huskers!)

Frijole

We need a turnstile, Frijole.

Happy 2009 to you and all the Monkeys!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: December 31, 2008, 09:25:53 PM »

Well, from what I've seen of the behavior of the Freebirds that have posted here today, I must say I am proud to be in the company of such honorable people.

A rare thing to find these days, people with the courage of their convictions, that put honor and justice above all.

Standing with the Frog is the right thing to do.

I agree!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: December 31, 2008, 09:27:10 PM »

Dozens killed in Bangkok nightclub fire
At least 59 people were killed in a fire that broke out in a nightclub in Bangkok during New Year's Eve celebrations, Thai police said. The fire, at a club called Zantika, started at about 12:35 a.m., police told CNN. Most victims were Thai, but foreigners have been identified from Australia, the Netherlands, Nepal and Japan.

Ya think????Nooooooooo....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #485 on: December 31, 2008, 09:30:44 PM »

Betcha Joran's got CRABS

If this is true and he is still in Thailand then he may just have Crispy Critters now.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/31/world/main4694580.shtml
New Year's Club Fire Kills 59 In Bangkok
Foreigners Among The Dead As Blaze Sweeps Through Posh Nightclub Jammed With Hundreds
Comments 1
BANGKOK, Thailand, Dec. 31, 2008

Guess you missed my comment to Grannytoad ... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #486 on: December 31, 2008, 09:31:46 PM »

At least 59 people were killed in a fire that broke out in a nightclub in Bangkok during New Year's Eve celebrations, Thai police said. The fire, at a club called Zantika, started at about 12:35 a.m., police told CNN. Most victims were Thai, but foreigners have been identified from Australia, the Netherlands, Nepal and Japan.

I'm probably bad for posting this.....but I want the miserable pos to really suffer with some level of exposure for his role in Natalee's murder and then disposal....Then AFTER that episode (may it be long and unbearable) Karma can then have his a$$!
MHOO....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: December 31, 2008, 09:32:08 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: December 31, 2008, 09:32:10 PM »

Betcha Joran's got CRABS

If this is true and he is still in Thailand then he may just have Crispy Critters now.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/31/world/main4694580.shtml
New Year's Club Fire Kills 59 In Bangkok
Foreigners Among The Dead As Blaze Sweeps Through Posh Nightclub Jammed With Hundreds
Comments 1
BANGKOK, Thailand, Dec. 31, 2008

Guess you missed my comment to Grannytoad ... 

I did.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: December 31, 2008, 09:32:22 PM »

You`re not at all lost Frijole,

You are lucky    Happy new year and God bless U.

Thank you!  I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your work in translating and keeping us informed of Joran's activities overseas.  It's like the cartoon "Where is Waldo". 

Happy new year to you too!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: December 31, 2008, 09:34:04 PM »

I'm probably bad for posting this.....but I want the miserable pos to really suffer with some level of exposure for his role in Natalee's murder and then disposal....Then AFTER that episode (may it be long and unbearable) Karma can then have his a$$!
MHOO....

Not bad at all.  I was thinking the same thing.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: December 31, 2008, 09:35:23 PM »

I love it San!  Happy New Year to you!

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #492 on: December 31, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »

Happy New Year Everyone!  May... 2009.... Bring Natalee Home to Rest in Peace!

Happy New Year Hotping!!!!  I hope so too!!!
Happy New Year TM! And BillB I Hope You are right about Your Feelings! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: December 31, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »

OH, Oh , Oh , Oh.  PLEASE....Let Karma have done its job! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: December 31, 2008, 09:36:31 PM »

MHOO....

Thanks billb, I started posting something too; but decided it was tooooooo bad.  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: December 31, 2008, 09:37:27 PM »

MHOO....

Thanks billb, I started posting something too; but decided it was tooooooo bad.  

In God We Trust!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #496 on: December 31, 2008, 09:38:55 PM »

San

Happy New Year

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: December 31, 2008, 09:39:33 PM »

O/T Wreck....I was wondering about Your friend that was hurt in the robbery attempt....How Is He doing?   

In God We Trust!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: December 31, 2008, 09:39:34 PM »

I don`t want him dead yet,

I want him to tell the truth first

never lift the pressure of evil island
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: December 31, 2008, 09:40:52 PM »

((edit))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujX9mfWpJug&feature=related
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 10:05:35 PM by klaasend » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.