April 27, 2024, 06:54:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 213294 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: January 01, 2009, 04:00:04 AM »

Big frickin' deal. Simean is Clyde Burke and we are not positive who "Shango" is. Where does that get us??? BOTH of these nimrods know exactly what happened but yet are still are playing games.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #641 on: January 01, 2009, 04:30:54 AM »

Big frickin' deal. Simean is Clyde Burke and we are not positive who "Shango" is. Where does that get us??? BOTH of these nimrods know exactly what happened but yet are still are playing games.
Not many here...I agree Wreck....WTF about simeon and shango...that gets us nowhere.
I'm conflicted about caps...wanted to believe he had the - what happened to Natalee - theory, and Kermit had the "disposal site of Natalee". Now I just don't know whether caps is sincere and off target, or misleading us or? The recent posters trying to discredit Kermit also paints a story about their motives...it is horse $hit in MHO...and their apparent ties with caps doesn't do him any favors..
But I do stand with Kermit...she backs up her posts, and the fact that so many from Freebirds resigned from that blog to back Kermit speaks volumes on their integrity and honor for justice for Natalee..
I think the cage contents and tracking that to ground is the most important thing we can do for Natalee and her family getting closure. I do hope JQK and/or Greta and/or Peter DV can forward that effort in the coming weeks..
the diversions perpetrated by idstlou and hotshot and muminohio are annoying, but won't derail those that are truly seeking Justice for natalee...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #642 on: January 01, 2009, 04:44:44 AM »

The focus now needs to be on getting the arubans to acknowledge that contents of the cage were   recovered by aruban divers on Jan 7, 2008, and provide info to whatever was recovered from the cage. Tim Miller (my Hero) and Kyle can give first hand testimony of what they witnessed to the FBI....that needs to be pursued , along with an investigation of all persistence crew members that were on board during the search.  The FBI should lead that investigation to collect testimony in the disappearance/murder of Natalee....obstruction of justice charges should be filed against any crew member that may have withheld evidence of a crime...
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: January 01, 2009, 05:18:19 AM »

the glorification of Caps
(including providing protection for him)
by members of our community
was an orchestrated event lasting 12 months

and requires explanation

so, yah, a big frickin' deal

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #644 on: January 01, 2009, 07:16:14 AM »

Happy New year from one Monkey to all the Monkeysssssss!

http://tinyurl.com/75k8rd
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 07:18:14 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: January 01, 2009, 08:18:02 AM »

Not many here...I agree Wreck....WTF about simeon and shango...that gets us nowhere.
I'm conflicted about caps...wanted to believe he had the - what happened to Natalee - theory, and Kermit had the "disposal site of Natalee". Now I just don't know whether caps is sincere and off target, or misleading us or? The recent posters trying to discredit Kermit also paints a story about their motives...it is horse $hit in MHO...and their apparent ties with caps doesn't do him any favors..
But I do stand with Kermit...she backs up her posts, and the fact that so many from Freebirds resigned from that blog to back Kermit speaks volumes on their integrity and honor for justice for Natalee..
I think the cage contents and tracking that to ground is the most important thing we can do for Natalee and her family getting closure. I do hope JQK and/or Greta and/or Peter DV can forward that effort in the coming weeks..
the diversions perpetrated by idstlou and hotshot and muminohio are annoying, but won't derail those that are truly seeking Justice for natalee...

Billb...I am sorry you find my posts a diversion and annoying. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: January 01, 2009, 08:23:28 AM »

the glorification of Caps
(including providing protection for him)
by members of our community
was an orchestrated event lasting 12 months

and requires explanation

so, yah, a big frickin' deal

Hi Finn... Tibro and I questioned Caps' English in Shango along time ago. I asked many questions and was told to stop questioning everything that he posted. IIRC, I was even told to back up my posts...which in itself was a joke.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: January 01, 2009, 08:35:26 AM »

Keepthefaith...From memory on November 18th.

Van der Straten's Niece? made a post in the SM Forum, Greta either had a show or made an annoucement about her show, Red received an email from Steve Cohen and there are more, but I am sorry I do not recall now since I have finished catching up. If I get my computer back tomorrow and my timeline is still there, I will check on the others. If not I will have to search my emails and find what I have on that date.

Several Monkeys tried to answer your questions the first week you came back to the Forum. I was one and I have continued to try and answer your questions. You keep posting the same questions as if they are not being answered.

Either you are missing my posts or ignoring them. Guess that would be your choice, but I find it very frustrating when I have tried to explain my posts and answer your questions.

I don't believe I mentioned the word motivation, I think you did. I have never been one for all the coincidences and am extremely suspicious regarding this case. This is what led me to work on an extended timeline. Because you aren't acknowledging that your posts are being answered is why I posted what I did.

If you just missed them, then I apologize.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: January 01, 2009, 08:41:08 AM »

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: January 01, 2009, 08:48:55 AM »

Kermit...The first posts I referred to were from I believe November 17th. and What I was referring to was the different ponds. What you posted was taken directly from posts in Shango.  I followed your links and read the discussions. There was also a post about Clyde Burke and Simian, which I have posted about. It concerned Clyde being Simian and Alex Mathew being Shango. The discussions in that thread were about who was Shango and who ws Simian. That was not what came across in your post.

The two questions I asked were about Caps and yourself having email contact, which has now been answered, Thank You. The other was from a post of Memphis', which I quoted, where I asked if there was any way that you could possibly have misinterpreted what Kyle said as did the other poster. Maybe you missed the post.

I was under the impression that Monkeys ask questions, that is how we get answers. My questions may not be important to others but they are to me.

My questions to your posts, are being treated the same way as my questions to Cap's posts were. I was the bad guy then, and now I see I am the bad guy again.

Please help me here, as I am not quite sure of what I have to do to be "forgiven". Do I just stop asking questions and questioning posts? LOL...Kermit...You know that is not going to happen!

Kermit...I have another question for you regarding some posts in the Shango thread. When I can find the posts and the backup, I will post it over there. I have wanted the answers to this for many months now and hopefully you can help me understand why these discussions led to where they did.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #650 on: January 01, 2009, 08:52:41 AM »

O/T Wreck....I was wondering about Your friend that was hurt in the robbery attempt....How Is He doing?   
I'm way behind, but will answer now. He is much better. Shattered rib, torn bicep, and only minor internal injuries. He was very lucky, he says that during the struggle, the gun "clicked" but no shot actually fired. He was relesed from the hospital about 5 pm this evening.
I'm Glad to hear that He is doing so well......It sounds like He is One Lucky Guy.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: January 01, 2009, 08:54:53 AM »

I think I'm going to call it a night!

I've been reading a book that Frank talked about here "The Shack", I've got about 40 pages left; I've really enjoyed it.

Frank, if you stop by; THANKS!!!   

Goodnight everyone!  and Happy New Year!

TM I'm reading the same book.....I'm not as far along as You are....but I agree so far it it is Very Good...... 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: January 01, 2009, 09:08:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests... Happy New Year!

In God We Trust!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: January 01, 2009, 09:09:40 AM »

Another thing I am totally confused on. Since Caps made his appearance in the Shango thread, about a week before his first post in this Forum, I took an interest in him.

So do I have this right...all the times I have caught Caps logging in from Aruba and going to a particular page using more than one IP are from a "device"?

But the times that others caught him logging on he was not using "device" and he was not in Aruba?

I don't have a clue what dates I happened upon him logging in, but I do know that they were from Aruba...Except one. Maybe my computer will be ready tomorrow and I can check.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: January 01, 2009, 09:21:39 AM »

Another thing I am totally confused on. Since Caps made his appearance in the Shango thread, about a week before his first post in this Forum, I took an interest in him.

So do I have this right...all the times I have caught Caps logging in from Aruba and going to a particular page using more than one IP are from a "device"?

But the times that others caught him logging on he was not using "device" and he was not in Aruba?

I don't have a clue what dates I happened upon him logging in, but I do know that they were from Aruba...Except one. Maybe my computer will be ready tomorrow and I can check.

Mum, do you think Caps could have been more than one person?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 09:24:52 AM by San » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: January 01, 2009, 09:22:32 AM »

I'm not one for poster vs. poster issues.  I believe anyone can be anybody in cyberspace.

Mum

Your posts always challenged me to think.  I have always enjoyed your research.  Me, not caring who is who and all their connections or not, doesn't change what I find interesting.

Happy New Year, everyone.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: January 01, 2009, 09:23:53 AM »

I am sorry that I messed up your post.

My question was: do you think Caps could have been more than one person?

[Edited - Fixed your post]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 09:26:07 AM by San » Logged

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: January 01, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: January 01, 2009, 09:26:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests... Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Hotping.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: January 01, 2009, 09:29:11 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Thanks for the edit, San, and Happy New Year to you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.