March 28, 2024, 03:35:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 212401 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: January 01, 2009, 08:41:19 PM »

Happy New Year's Blah!

Just read back the last couple of threads and you are sure to find it, lol!

Happy New Year Anna!!!

Guess i'll never know as I aint reading back and that damn frog left!!!

I posted a link for you blah up above, here it is again...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.700

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: January 01, 2009, 08:41:50 PM »

yes, but I'm sure it's either pages back or in the last thread.

Could you repeat it or give a cliff notes version?

I think this may be it blah:

Thanks TM, i'll skim through it
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: January 01, 2009, 08:42:50 PM »

Kermit got the information together quicker than anticipated.
It was posted night before last.
You can find it.

So who is feeding Ldstlou her information Mags?

IMO it is Kyle.

OK.That was the dumbest question i've asked.. Sorry

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: January 01, 2009, 08:47:20 PM »

How'd HotShot come to be involved in this thing from the beginning?Does she work with missing people,LE,an attorney??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: January 01, 2009, 08:49:22 PM »

Caps is not the only poster whose command of the language varies hugely from time to time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: January 01, 2009, 08:49:43 PM »

How'd HotShot come to be involved in this thing from the beginning?Does she work with missing people,LE,an attorney??

As far as I remember (and I could be wrong cuz my memory sux)  She was just another poster here who went to Aruba to do a sort of amature - under the radar investigation
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: January 01, 2009, 08:49:54 PM »

Johan's post on the previous thread regarding the dive company from Rotterdam's analysis of the ROV pictures seems pretty convincing, but there has not been much discussion about it.  Does anyone else find their analysis  fairly convincing that there was no skull in the cage?  Maybe Kyle was scamming everyone and just trying to make money off selling the pics (which he knew were not a body) to the networks.  If that is true, that could be why he did not send the info to the family and the FBI.   Maybe the networks wouldn't buy the pics because they also new it was not a body.

Bingo!!

I've never seen one thing in that cage that looks like human remains to me.. I agree with you that "someone" could be trying to capitalize on a failed mission in the search for Natalee.

Well, what do you think this is?

I don't know what it is. Do you?

I think it looks a lot like a human ischium . . 

If the cage is really only 2 1/2 feet tall, wouldn't the ischium be too small to be human, too, just like the skull?

no, I have calculated that the measure would apply proportionally.
The ischium in the cage is around 3.3 inches(8.4 cm)

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: January 01, 2009, 08:51:23 PM »

Caps is not the only poster whose command of the language varies hugely from time to time.

This for me Anna??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: January 01, 2009, 08:51:31 PM »

Happy New Year's Blah!

Happy New Year Anna!!!

after skimming through this I think half the people who used to post here have lost their minds or something 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: January 01, 2009, 08:52:10 PM »

This for me Anna??

No.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: January 01, 2009, 08:53:54 PM »

One thing I will have to say on behalf of Kyle is that he had a beautiful command of the language and was extremely articulate and even poetic in his use of it.

Most of us are not so talented in that regard.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: January 01, 2009, 08:56:30 PM »

As far as I remember (and I could be wrong cuz my memory sux)  She was just another poster here who went to Aruba to do a sort of amature - under the radar investigation

So she just chose to go to Aruba on her own and investigate this missing person with absolutely no LE background?Was she asked to go down there by the Holloway's,Jug or any LE?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: January 01, 2009, 08:59:15 PM »

Heck half the BFN members did the same thing.. They were all running around on there own private investigation unauthorized of course as it should be. 
I am proud of them..
I wonder what ever happened to Opus.. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: January 01, 2009, 09:01:33 PM »

Happy New Year's Blah!

Happy New Year Anna!!!

after skimming through this I think half the people who used to post here have lost their minds or something 

Blah, the same ones have disrupted the Caylee thread also.  So it doesn't just happen here.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: January 01, 2009, 09:02:00 PM »

Who?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: January 01, 2009, 09:04:00 PM »

So she just chose to go to Aruba on her own and investigate this missing person with absolutely no LE background?Was she asked to go down there by the Holloway's,Jug or any LE?

not that I remember
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: January 01, 2009, 09:06:21 PM »

Hot shot started in June 2005 she went to Aruba a few times to look for Natalee on her own and then met up with a few friends
She has called Tim Miller  and asked it help in the search for Natalee and then started her own web site Aruba silence I think
 she goes to all the events and is very dedicated  to help find natalee
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 09:09:46 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: January 01, 2009, 09:06:57 PM »

not that I remember

Maybe if she jumps back on she can give me the background!Only if she cares to.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: January 01, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »

Hot shot started in June 2005 she went to Aruba a few times to look for Natalee on her own and then met up with a few friends
She has called Tim Miller  and asked it help in the search for Natalee and then started her own web site Aruba silence I think
 she goes to all the events and is very decated to help find natalee

Thanx Blonde!As i started on here about a year ago.I would just like to know the background in terms of Hotshot as well as Ldstlou.They seem to be very close to Kyle.They seem to be able to talk on their behalf so freely.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: January 01, 2009, 09:11:20 PM »

She did a pretty damn good job when she went
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.