April 26, 2024, 08:05:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412554 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1000 on: January 02, 2009, 09:25:54 AM »

I still have about 10 pages to catch up on, but I thought of this this morning...

You know how we were all surprised when Nejame became buddies with Tim during the last search?
He even situated himself at the "command" center?
THEN everyone is upset with Tim for pulling out so early after all the promises of not stopping till they find Caylee?

I'm wondering if Nejame took Tim aside in confidence and told him something about the Anthonys knowing Caylee was dead, or maybe he even knew about the PI video tapes, but couldn't say anything being the Ant's attorney. If it's not right to tell Tim outright, maybe he hinted heavily that Tim would not find Caylee where they had set up to look and it was going to come out soon where the body was.

I'm also wondering if Nejame had mentioned that LP had known about the tape and that's why such the uncharacteristic attack by Tim on LP that we were all so shocked about.  Everybody kept saying that's not like Tim!!  If Nejame knew about this, that whole scenario is now fitting into the puzzle. Wonder what else Nejame knows??

That's an excellent theory Boo...and Najame would be covered legally by attorney/client privilege but if he knew too much, like where Caylee's remains were, wouldn't he have to report it to LE anyway ?

I think you may have someting here..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1001 on: January 02, 2009, 09:28:21 AM »

Sean Daley looks nothing like Caylee, but he could be the father. So could Ricardo Morales, Jesus Ortiz, Iasson Donov, Dante Salate, Jeremy Mayfield, Mark Hawkins, Jesus Ortiz, B. Snow, and probably half a dozen other guys. But as Jesse Grund proved, just because a guy might be the father, that doesn't mean he is.

You left out SS   

Oh...I can see what kind of day this is gonna be... 

[/quote]

Now See...This is how rumors get started. You are too funny Leroy and now everyone is trying to find out who SS is?? 

Trimm is cooking his breakfast so why would he go with Casey...Oh.Right..I hear she likes to cook and chat with everyone!!    

Hey there Boo...Are you feeling any better today. I missed yesterday but the power is holding strong. I'll be back this afternoon.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: January 02, 2009, 09:30:21 AM »

My question is, have they seized another computer from the Anthonys` home since the grandmother sent the e-mail regarding the hairbrush?

CASAREZ: All right. Good question.

Leonard Padilla, we`ll go to you. You do know so much about this case, you are extremely valuable, and our caller confirmed that.

What do you know about a second computer at all that was taken from the home?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, SEARCHED FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, I don`t know about that. But what I do know is that Hoover`s cell phone, some still photos and the tape, according to what he told one of the media people in Orlando, have been confiscated by the FBI.

Has anyone read more about this anywhere?

No, but Today, I need to tell you I love your avi.  I keep watching it instead of reading here.   

« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 09:57:56 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: January 02, 2009, 09:31:45 AM »

Sean Daley looks nothing like Caylee, but he could be the father. So could Ricardo Morales, Jesus Ortiz, Iasson Donov, Dante Salate, Jeremy Mayfield, Mark Hawkins, Jesus Ortiz, B. Snow, and probably half a dozen other guys. But as Jesse Grund proved, just because a guy might be the father, that doesn't mean he is.

You left out SS   
[/quote]

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: January 02, 2009, 09:33:09 AM »

Rise and Shine!

If LE knows who the father of Caylee is wouldn't he be considered next of kin over C&G - therefore, wouldn't they have to release Caylee's remains to him?

Perhaps that is the hold up with the funeral arrangements....
I think you are right that father, if known, would be next of kin, and first in line for making decisions.

I wonder if the father can give up his "rights" to them....??

Otherwise, if the Anthony's are still given her remains then

1. they dont know who the bio dad is OR
2. the father is in fact one of the Anthony's

Hi Leroy!

I don't think we have met, welcome to the cage.

I think they don't know who the bio daddy is or at least are not sure.

I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1005 on: January 02, 2009, 09:36:43 AM »

Rise and Shine!

If LE knows who the father of Caylee is wouldn't he be considered next of kin over C&G - therefore, wouldn't they have to release Caylee's remains to him?

Perhaps that is the hold up with the funeral arrangements....
I think you are right that father, if known, would be next of kin, and first in line for making decisions.
I wish if there were any guys who think they might be her father they would step forward and do the DNA. I think the A's were just being controlling to not have the fathers name on there if they knew unless of course it is a close relative. The father has the right to have the remains over the A's becuase they have disrespected her throughout this whole process and especially wanting full immunity to save their own necks but failed to save her life.
They knew what Casey was like and just had their own problems and overlooked the madness of their dysfunctional family. They failed as grandparents when they didn't insist in 31 days to personally check on Caylee. I would never let that time go by without finding her especially if she lived with me all her life.

I probably wouldn't, either, but there's not a lot you can do if the parent has her and refuses to answer the phone or tell you where she is. Cindy didn't take it lying down--she got online and went off about it. I'd be surprised if she wasn't calling around to Casey's friends asking about Caylee the whole time.

And if you don't have custody, then if you take the child it's kidnapping. I think Cindy was able to believe the kidnapping story for a little bit, because she herself wanted to take Caylee from Casey and not give her back.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Uh, the Pontiac was in Cindy's name, all she had to do was report the car stolen the moment Casey took off with Caylee.  And why she didn't do it boggles my mind!

Lisa
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: January 02, 2009, 09:37:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

good morning there trim.  Im catching up.  Do we know when caylee's funeral is going to be yet? 

Good Morning Monkeys 

Hey there Lucinda!! I heard Australia was having some Internet troubles? We have missed you. Happy New Year.....AND
Hi Trimmonthelake...Thanks for that link. You are a real early bird. Hope all is well for you. 

I have been catching up as well and the JP CHATT theory has me a bit intrigued. BUT, as Desdemona points out,I do not think she knew him them. I had a suspicion that Sean Daly just might be, or at least KNOW.

I would love to have a year book back at the time Caylee was conceived. I said it before and I'll say it again, "Ask the best friends. They will surely have a clue" and if not, then a more sinister theory is plausible.
Also Sean Daly is not on the witness list. There is another girl that would not speak to LE. I have to look that up.

JP Chatt looks exactly like Caylee, but he swears he never slept with Caylee Anthony and didn't even know her at the time. The best friends will know who all Casey was sleeping with when Caylee was conceived, but they won't know which one knocked Casey up. Reason being, Casey did not light up while ovulating.

Casey told Kiomarie Torres that the father was a "one night stand." She told Annie Downing that he was a guy who got killed fighting in Iraq. She told Amy he was Jesus Ortiz, killed in a car crash. They don't know who Caylee's father is. All they know is what she told them. Casey herself probably didn't know which guy actually caused the pregnancy. 

thumright salut sunny

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: January 02, 2009, 09:37:51 AM »

I still have about 10 pages to catch up on, but I thought of this this morning...

You know how we were all surprised when Nejame became buddies with Tim during the last search?
THEN everyone is upset with Tim for pulling out so early after all the promises of not stopping till they find Caylee?

I'm wondering if Nejame took Tim aside in confidence and told him something about the Anthonys knowing Caylee was dead, or maybe he even knew about the PI video tapes, but couldn't say anything being the Ant's attorney. If it's not right to tell Tim outright, maybe he hinted heavily that Tim would not find Caylee where they had set up to look and it was going to come out soon where the body was.

I'm also wondering if Nejame had mentioned that LP had known about the tape and that's why such the uncharacteristic attack by Tim on LP that we were all so shocked about.  Everybody kept saying that's not like Tim!!  If Nejame knew about this, that whole scenario is now fitting into the puzzle. Wonder what else Nejame knows??

Good point. I'll bet you're onto something.

Makes sense Boo.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: January 02, 2009, 09:38:17 AM »

That's an excellent theory Boo...and Najame would be covered legally by attorney/client privilege but if he knew too much, like where Caylee's remains were, wouldn't he have to report it to LE anyway ?

I think you may have someting here..

Good morning all you sleepy monkeys !!!  I think Nejame knew something also cause I can't think of a good reason he would pull out of the case unless C and G would not follow his advice or just on simple moral grounds.  BUT, he would not have any obligation to tell LE where the body was if he knew. I think just the opposite, that he would be in big trouble with the bar if he did reveal the inforamtion.  I think they are only obligated to report if they know someone is gonna commit a crime in the future.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: January 02, 2009, 09:38:22 AM »

You left out SS   
[/quote]

All right, that does it!!!   

I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1010 on: January 02, 2009, 09:39:52 AM »

I think what this all boils down to is very plain and simple, the question for the FBI to ask "Why were you filming a location you thought to be a dump site when your clients the Anthony's were so very sure that Caylee was alive and else where?"
I know that there are bits of truth in everything that these people have to say, all their mis-truths have some bits of truth to them.  Maybe George's bit of truth to help his conscience was "We have eyes on her and she has been moved 9 times".  It is not like Dominic Casey was out shooting footage of every inch of woods around the Anthony's homestead, why this piece?  Why then?
I like Leonard Padilla, I do, but some of his information has been more his take on things, but lately he has been speaking as if he has "proof".  This will be interesting to see how it all plays out here in the end.
All-in-all I sure hope that he is telling the truth and that FBI has all of this evidence.  IMO though that would mean that the Anthony's are the ones needing immunity more than anyone and should be concerned, so why is it that the screws seem to only be tightening around Lee?

And now Kathy Belich is saying she has seen the tape.  I'm wondering if Hoover lied to Dominic Casey about there being nothing on the tape to get him off his back?

Lisa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: January 02, 2009, 09:39:55 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys?  Any new Caylee news this morning?
Nothing really new this morning Ann.  We are tossing about the latest spill of info from Leonard Padilla right now.  Oh and SS is a potential father...and there is coffee flowing freely in the cage again.  (I am clinching my Evian bottle)

Morning Dolce.Hope your feeling well this morning.

~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: January 02, 2009, 09:40:56 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys?  Any new Caylee news this morning?

Lee moved out of his house, possibly evicted but we don't know. Some "secret Santa" left 121 new Bloomingdale's toys at the Caylee memorial near the crime scene. and the Ants' lawyer says they want immunity.
Ok the toys want immunity or the A's?  This just gets weirder!!
Funny Dolce!   
Good to know those little monkeys haven't sucked all your brain cells out yet ... That happened to me when I was pregnant! ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: January 02, 2009, 09:41:13 AM »

I think what this all boils down to is very plain and simple, the question for the FBI to ask "Why were you filming a location you thought to be a dump site when your clients the Anthony's were so very sure that Caylee was alive and else where?"
I know that there are bits of truth in everything that these people have to say, all their mis-truths have some bits of truth to them.  Maybe George's bit of truth to help his conscience was "We have eyes on her and she has been moved 9 times".  It is not like Dominic Casey was out shooting footage of every inch of woods around the Anthony's homestead, why this piece?  Why then?
I like Leonard Padilla, I do, but some of his information has been more his take on things, but lately he has been speaking as if he has "proof".  This will be interesting to see how it all plays out here in the end.
All-in-all I sure hope that he is telling the truth and that FBI has all of this evidence.  IMO though that would mean that the Anthony's are the ones needing immunity more than anyone and should be concerned, so why is it that the screws seem to only be tightening around Lee?

I agree Dolce.  Good Morning, Sweetie!  (Is this you posting or one of the twins?)

(3 hearts one for each of you)

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: January 02, 2009, 09:41:55 AM »

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: January 02, 2009, 09:43:12 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Sorry I missed Lucinda, hope all is OK with her!! 

Boo!!!   

I believe in miracles!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: January 02, 2009, 09:45:06 AM »

I agree Dolce.  Good Morning, Sweetie!  (Is this you posting or one of the twins?)

I agree 100%.  This is almost concrete proof that C and G knew her body was there.  Unless those guys were psychic, Orlando is a big place, but they happened to pick one area to film and it happened to be where Caylee was.  There is no coincidence in that. JMO
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: January 02, 2009, 09:46:03 AM »

Morning Scarlett. 
Gotta go fix Sea Searcher an omelet...BRB. 

That man is SPOILED! 

Good Morning Monks!

Morning Bearly... 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: January 02, 2009, 09:49:05 AM »

Could be, Boo.  Maybe that is why Tim said she wasn't going to be found? 

I don't think Tim would hide anything he knew outright and I think he was serious about pulling out because of the water level.  It makes sense for someone who has done this for such a long time.  IMO, he doesn't mess around with finding loved ones.  That is his true calling.  I think he would rather cut off his right arm then screw around with a search.

I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1019 on: January 02, 2009, 09:49:58 AM »

I agree 100%.  This is almost concrete proof that C and G knew her body was there.  Unless those guys were psychic, Orlando is a big place, but they happened to pick one area to film and it happened to be where Caylee was.  There is no coincidence in that. JMO

And now the A's attorney is going to file the paperwork for immunity!  I hope that is met with a big fat no!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.