March 28, 2024, 10:34:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 411280 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: January 02, 2009, 09:50:12 AM »

Sean Daley looks nothing like Caylee, but he could be the father. So could Ricardo Morales, Jesus Ortiz, Iasson Donov, Dante Salate, Jeremy Mayfield, Mark Hawkins, Jesus Ortiz, B. Snow, and probably half a dozen other guys. But as Jesse Grund proved, just because a guy might be the father, that doesn't mean he is.

You left out SS   

Oh...I can see what kind of day this is gonna be... 
[/quote]

You just leave those bad boys to me, honey!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: January 02, 2009, 09:50:23 AM »

Good Morning Bearly. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1022 on: January 02, 2009, 09:50:50 AM »

Sean Daley looks nothing like Caylee, but he could be the father. So could Ricardo Morales, Jesus Ortiz, Iasson Donov, Dante Salate, Jeremy Mayfield, Mark Hawkins, Jesus Ortiz, B. Snow, and probably half a dozen other guys. But as Jesse Grund proved, just because a guy might be the father, that doesn't mean he is.

You left out SS   

All right, that does it!!!   
[/quote]

Don't worry..it wasn't me, she doesn't appeal to me at all..she has no feline qualities... 

Casey is more reptilian 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: January 02, 2009, 09:51:40 AM »

Nancy Grace's boo boo last night, "Tonight, still the question, where is Caylee?"
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/01/ng.01.html

(and good morning Monkeys!)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: January 02, 2009, 09:51:52 AM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceeded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.
5. Casey feels the cops are the same level as her parents, neither deserve the truth. She doesn't trust her family, including Lee. She is not emotionally attached to anyone, not even Baez... unless she planned to kill him.
6. Her post-Caylee binge was a bucket list, she got her partying and tats done because she knew she would not have freedom eventually. She is content in jail and accepts her existence since she has no emotional attachment to her past now. She feels safe there and content.
7. She does things in monthly incriments. So she will confess on Jan 15th. That will make her a martyr because she planned her own death.

8. LP is sexy.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: January 02, 2009, 09:51:56 AM »

Hi Pookybear..I did not see you there. Are you at work today? Happy New Year "early" Monkey friend.

Morning, Scarrlett!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 10:15:19 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: January 02, 2009, 09:53:57 AM »

I still have about 10 pages to catch up on, but I thought of this this morning...

You know how we were all surprised when Nejame became buddies with Tim during the last search?
He even situated himself at the "command" center?
THEN everyone is upset with Tim for pulling out so early after all the promises of not stopping till they find Caylee?

I'm wondering if Nejame took Tim aside in confidence and told him something about the Anthonys knowing Caylee was dead, or maybe he even knew about the PI video tapes, but couldn't say anything being the Ant's attorney. If it's not right to tell Tim outright, maybe he hinted heavily that Tim would not find Caylee where they had set up to look and it was going to come out soon where the body was.

I'm also wondering if Nejame had mentioned that LP had known about the tape and that's why such the uncharacteristic attack by Tim on LP that we were all so shocked about.  Everybody kept saying that's not like Tim!!  If Nejame knew about this, that whole scenario is now fitting into the puzzle. Wonder what else Nejame knows??

I think NeJame could have very well told Tim something in an off the record, round about way.  Thanks for a fresh viewpoint. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1027 on: January 02, 2009, 09:54:03 AM »

I think what this all boils down to is very plain and simple, the question for the FBI to ask "Why were you filming a location you thought to be a dump site when your clients the Anthony's were so very sure that Caylee was alive and else where?"
I know that there are bits of truth in everything that these people have to say, all their mis-truths have some bits of truth to them.  Maybe George's bit of truth to help his conscience was "We have eyes on her and she has been moved 9 times".  It is not like Dominic Casey was out shooting footage of every inch of woods around the Anthony's homestead, why this piece?  Why then?
I like Leonard Padilla, I do, but some of his information has been more his take on things, but lately he has been speaking as if he has "proof".  This will be interesting to see how it all plays out here in the end.
All-in-all I sure hope that he is telling the truth and that FBI has all of this evidence.  IMO though that would mean that the Anthony's are the ones needing immunity more than anyone and should be concerned, so why is it that the screws seem to only be tightening around Lee?

And now Kathy Belich is saying she has seen the tape.  I'm wondering if Hoover lied to Dominic Casey about there being nothing on the tape to get him off his back?

Lisa

Dolce~I have to agree with you about LP presenting his suppositions and theories as fact, they have become so convuluted I feel like Linda Blair-head spinning. I am totally confused by his actions: On the 12th he offered a reward HIMSELF to the meter reader, but ONLY if the sherriff would allow it, then about a week later he accuses him of being part of a daisy chain, and now this bizarre arcticle:

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Just over two weeks ago, Roy Krunk, a water meter reader for Orange County, found what turned out the remains of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony. 

Law enforcement has said that Krunk called 3 times to report something he thought could be a bag with Caylee's remains in August.  They admit he even called Crimeline.  Crimeline issues monetary rewards for information to those who help solve a crime.

Crimeline's board of directors will not meet until late next month to decide who is eligible for rewards, but there are reports that Krunk may not get any money from the tip line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Reward money may go to meter reader
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cindy and George Anthony's former attorney Mark Nejame told Krunk's attorney he'd be willing to reward Krunk in an effort to bring some closure to this tragic case. 

NeJame said Monday that he's still evaluating his offer.  NeJame believes Krunk went beyond the call of duty by calling authorities over and over again to follow up on a hunch.  He said five thousand dollars would be a good thank you from him on behalf of the community. 

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he heard about Nejame's offer and decided he'd add an extra five or ten thousand dollars to that reward.  But there's a catch.  Padilla wants to sit down with Krunk and Krunk's attorney for a chat.  Padilla said he believes the Orange County worker knows more than what he's saying publicly.  And, Padilla wants to know what that is.

David Evans is Roy Krunk's attorney.  Evans said his client would be receptive to a no strings attached reward.  He added that he has not yet had a direct conversation with Leonard Padilla.
I honestly feel he has overstepped his boundaries because this is a matter for LE and FBI and NOT for the self professed "World Famous Bounty Hunter", pls LP FTLOG go home and quit spinning your theories that only further confuse every aspect of this case   Plus if you listen to Holly Bristow reporting on this, she stated that Mr. Kronk, nor his attorney have even heard from LP???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1028 on: January 02, 2009, 09:54:16 AM »

I think what this all boils down to is very plain and simple, the question for the FBI to ask "Why were you filming a location you thought to be a dump site when your clients the Anthony's were so very sure that Caylee was alive and else where?"
I know that there are bits of truth in everything that these people have to say, all their mis-truths have some bits of truth to them.  Maybe George's bit of truth to help his conscience was "We have eyes on her and she has been moved 9 times".  It is not like Dominic Casey was out shooting footage of every inch of woods around the Anthony's homestead, why this piece?  Why then?
I like Leonard Padilla, I do, but some of his information has been more his take on things, but lately he has been speaking as if he has "proof".  This will be interesting to see how it all plays out here in the end.
All-in-all I sure hope that he is telling the truth and that FBI has all of this evidence.  IMO though that would mean that the Anthony's are the ones needing immunity more than anyone and should be concerned, so why is it that the screws seem to only be tightening around Lee?

I agree Dolce.  Good Morning, Sweetie!  (Is this you posting or one of the twins?)

(3 hearts one for each of you)
Good morning Miss Bearly!  It is me, the twins will not have a free run at being a monkey until atleast age 2. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: January 02, 2009, 09:55:26 AM »

Morning all!  I'm trying to catch up.

Good morning newfie,,,,not sure if there is ever a catching up..
I was just reading a site on one tree hill..the episode casey watched was the 100th episode for that show... I havent seen the show, but, it seems someone, a brother took a child, that ended up dead....mio

Mio, I have enjoyed your posts about humanity.  I agree with what you have said about us all needing to work together and stop harming each other.  I love the native way of respect for others and the earth.  We could all take many pages from that book.  Thank you for your insight.

I believe in miracles!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1030 on: January 02, 2009, 09:56:17 AM »

I may have missed this but when I listened to the 911 call from Cindy where people say she says she is going to beat Casey's butt, I noticed that CA seemed to be yelling at GA "George, Caylee is missing" - I did not know that George was there at the time of the third call. Did I miss something?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: January 02, 2009, 09:56:52 AM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceeded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.
5. Casey feels the cops are the same level as her parents, neither deserve the truth. She doesn't trust her family, including Lee. She is not emotionally attached to anyone, not even Baez... unless she planned to kill him.
6. Her post-Caylee binge was a bucket list, she got her partying and tats done because she knew she would not have freedom eventually. She is content in jail and accepts her existence since she has no emotional attachment to her past now. She feels safe there and content.
7. She does things in monthly incriments. So she will confess on Jan 15th. That will make her a martyr because she planned her own death.

8. LP is sexy.

Interesting.Thanks for posting that.
And hey,Do you by any chance find LP sexy?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1032 on: January 02, 2009, 09:57:45 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys?  Any new Caylee news this morning?
Nothing really new this morning Ann.  We are tossing about the latest spill of info from Leonard Padilla right now.  Oh and SS is a potential father...and there is coffee flowing freely in the cage again.  (I am clinching my Evian bottle)

Morning Dolce.Hope your feeling well this morning.
Good morning!  Feeling okely dokely today!  Smile  Hope you are enjoying this new year!  Justice for Caylee in 2009 is my hope!!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: January 02, 2009, 09:57:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

good morning there trim.  Im catching up.  Do we know when caylee's funeral is going to be yet? 

Good Morning Monkeys 

Hey there Lucinda!! I heard Australia was having some Internet troubles? We have missed you. Happy New Year.....AND
Hi Trimmonthelake...Thanks for that link. You are a real early bird. Hope all is well for you. 

I have been catching up as well and the JP CHATT theory has me a bit intrigued. BUT, as Desdemona points out,I do not think she knew him them. I had a suspicion that Sean Daly just might be, or at least KNOW.

I would love to have a year book back at the time Caylee was conceived. I said it before and I'll say it again, "Ask the best friends. They will surely have a clue" and if not, then a more sinister theory is plausible.
Also Sean Daly is not on the witness list. There is another girl that would not speak to LE. I have to look that up.

You know, I've always thought that if anyone knows the identity of Caylee's father, it's got to be Annie Downing...  Is that who you mean?  She did eventually talk to LE, but they (perhaps meaningfully) have not released her interviews yet... I think there are bombshells to come when we finally hear from Annie.

Oh wait.  Or do you mean Katie R.  who supposedly worked at Sawgrass Apartments and who postponed her LE interview, then told them she'd rather not talk to them?  I don't think she was a close friend of Casey's, but she did point LE to Vicky Aleman, who also lived at Sawgrass, knew some of Casey's friends, and may be someone whose personal details Casey could have woven into her crazy Zanny story ... oh, it's so confusing!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1034 on: January 02, 2009, 09:58:30 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys?  Any new Caylee news this morning?

Lee moved out of his house, possibly evicted but we don't know. Some "secret Santa" left 121 new Bloomingdale's toys at the Caylee memorial near the crime scene. and the Ants' lawyer says they want immunity.
Ok the toys want immunity or the A's?  This just gets weirder!!
Funny Dolce!   
Good to know those little monkeys haven't sucked all your brain cells out yet ... That happened to me when I was pregnant! ...
LOL We are all currently sharing 1 last cell.  LOL

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: January 02, 2009, 09:59:26 AM »

I agree Dolce.  Good Morning, Sweetie!  (Is this you posting or one of the twins?)

I agree 100%.  This is almost concrete proof that C and G knew her body was there.  Unless those guys were psychic, Orlando is a big place, but they happened to pick one area to film and it happened to be where Caylee was.  There is no coincidence in that. JMO

And now the A's attorney is going to file the paperwork for immunity!  I hope that is met with a big fat no!

Lisa

My bet is that they will not be given immunity.  Prosecutors DO NOT like to give immunity cause it taints the case.  IMO they have a pretty rock solid case and they don't seem to be chasing the Ants down to get them to talk.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: January 02, 2009, 09:59:34 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR MONKEY PEEPS!!!

I thought it was decided yesterday that the tape was made Dec. 14-15, not Nov. 14-15????????????

New show coming on NBC, Housewife Detective........we should have a show, Monkey Detectives

Regrets, I've had a few......
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: January 02, 2009, 09:59:47 AM »

Rise and Shine!

If LE knows who the father of Caylee is wouldn't he be considered next of kin over C&G - therefore, wouldn't they have to release Caylee's remains to him?

Perhaps that is the hold up with the funeral arrangements....
I think you are right that father, if known, would be next of kin, and first in line for making decisions.
I wish if there were any guys who think they might be her father they would step forward and do the DNA. I think the A's were just being controlling to not have the fathers name on there if they knew unless of course it is a close relative. The father has the right to have the remains over the A's becuase they have disrespected her throughout this whole process and especially wanting full immunity to save their own necks but failed to save her life.
They knew what Casey was like and just had their own problems and overlooked the madness of their dysfunctional family. They failed as grandparents when they didn't insist in 31 days to personally check on Caylee. I would never let that time go by without finding her especially if she lived with me all her life.

I probably wouldn't, either, but there's not a lot you can do if the parent has her and refuses to answer the phone or tell you where she is. Cindy didn't take it lying down--she got online and went off about it. I'd be surprised if she wasn't calling around to Casey's friends asking about Caylee the whole time.

And if you don't have custody, then if you take the child it's kidnapping. I think Cindy was able to believe the kidnapping story for a little bit, because she herself wanted to take Caylee from Casey and not give her back.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Uh, the Pontiac was in Cindy's name, all she had to do was report the car stolen the moment Casey took off with Caylee.  And why she didn't do it boggles my mind!

Lisa

I agree.  If I saw my Granddaughter every day of her life, she would not be missing for 31 days before I found a way to make sure she was safe.

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1038 on: January 02, 2009, 10:01:33 AM »

Trimm is cooking his breakfast so why would he go with Casey...Oh.Right..I hear she likes to cook and chat with everyone!!    

Hey there Boo...Are you feeling any better today. I missed yesterday but the power is holding strong. I'll be back this afternoon.

Can't say I feel that much better, just have to let this run it's course. But thanks for asking. I missed you yesterday too!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: January 02, 2009, 10:03:48 AM »

I agree 100%.  This is almost concrete proof that C and G knew her body was there.  Unless those guys were psychic, Orlando is a big place, but they happened to pick one area to film and it happened to be where Caylee was.  There is no coincidence in that. JMO

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.