April 25, 2024, 05:32:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412478 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1040 on: January 02, 2009, 10:05:32 AM »

Rise and Shine!

If LE knows who the father of Caylee is wouldn't he be considered next of kin over C&G - therefore, wouldn't they have to release Caylee's remains to him?

Perhaps that is the hold up with the funeral arrangements....
I think you are right that father, if known, would be next of kin, and first in line for making decisions.

I wonder if the father can give up his "rights" to them....??

Otherwise, if the Anthony's are still given her remains then

1. they dont know who the bio dad is OR
2. the father is in fact one of the Anthony's

Hi Leroy!

I don't think we have met, welcome to the cage.

I think they don't know who the bio daddy is or at least are not sure.

Back off Bearlyhere! You got yourself a man (or 2), Leroy is mine!! He pays for stuff for me and even changed his *ahem* clothes for me when I asked. Now Leroy, can you cook? Cause I haven't had breakfast yet and I'm getting a little peckish... I can't think straight on Hot Tea w/ honey and a cigarette! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: January 02, 2009, 10:05:32 AM »

Good Morning Bearly. 

Good Morning, sweetie!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1042 on: January 02, 2009, 10:05:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Uh, the Pontiac was in Cindy's name, all she had to do was report the car stolen the moment Casey took off with Caylee.  And why she didn't do it boggles my mind!

Lisa

This is why I am suspicious of the 911 calls...IIRC, the first call Cindy say's that she wants to report her car stolen.. but the car is in her driveway, she knows who had it and picked it up at Amscot..

I wish I could listen to it again to refresh my mem...but I've said this all along, something is not right about those first 911 calls..I'll see if I can find them to re-listen

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: January 02, 2009, 10:06:03 AM »

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he heard about Nejame's offer and decided he'd add an extra five or ten thousand dollars to that reward.  But there's a catch.  Padilla wants to sit down with Krunk and Krunk's attorney for a chat.  Padilla said he believes the Orange County worker knows more than what he's saying publicly.  And, Padilla wants to know what that is.

David Evans is Roy Krunk's attorney.  Evans said his client would be receptive to a no strings attached reward.  He added that he has not yet had a direct conversation with Leonard Padilla.

They are sidestepping the legal boundaries. LE can't be involved so they use the parties they trust to avoid inadmissable evidence.

If the Ants hired a PI and George claimed they are watching and the body has been moved 9 times. And meterreader and video guys had 6 different spots then who has what and lets all put it on the table and solve the mystery. Are these guys in it for money? Are they in it to be good citizens? Are they honest? Did they want to find a live Caylee and kidnappers? Or were they working on a defense? Were they putting doubt into the case? Were they following a script? Who wrote the script? Were they reaching for straws and hoping for some luck?

Maybe Lee found Caylee when Casey was in jail and moved the body 9 times setting up an alibi and trail that would make a kidnapping case plausable.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: January 02, 2009, 10:10:08 AM »

Sean Daley looks nothing like Caylee, but he could be the father. So could Ricardo Morales, Jesus Ortiz, Iasson Donov, Dante Salate, Jeremy Mayfield, Mark Hawkins, Jesus Ortiz, B. Snow, and probably half a dozen other guys. But as Jesse Grund proved, just because a guy might be the father, that doesn't mean he is.

You left out SS   

All right, that does it!!!   

Don't worry..it wasn't me, she doesn't appeal to me at all..she has no feline qualities... 

Casey is more reptilian 
[/quote]

Oh, so the cat rumors are true!

Here kitty kitty!!!

Fishing Fishing Nemo Nemo

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1045 on: January 02, 2009, 10:10:11 AM »

And now Kathy Belich is saying she has seen the tape.  I'm wondering if Hoover lied to Dominic Casey about there being nothing on the tape to get him off his back?

Lisa

Oh I'm sure he did!! Didn't Casey say he left a ton of messages for him and he wouldn't return his calls? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: January 02, 2009, 10:11:18 AM »

Nancy Grace's boo boo last night, "Tonight, still the question, where is Caylee?"
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/01/ng.01.html

(and good morning Monkeys!)

I believe in miracles!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: January 02, 2009, 10:11:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Uh, the Pontiac was in Cindy's name, all she had to do was report the car stolen the moment Casey took off with Caylee.  And why she didn't do it boggles my mind!

Lisa

This is why I am suspicious of the 911 calls...IIRC, the first call Cindy say's that she wants to report her car stolen.. but the car is in her driveway, she knows who had it and picked it up at Amscot..

I wish I could listen to it again to refresh my mem...but I've said this all along, something is not right about those first 911 calls..I'll see if I can find them to re-listen

I don't remember all the 1st calls either, but I agree something is not right. Just about everything about this case "is not right".
It's all enought to make a Monkey go bananas!     

RIP Sweet Puppy
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: January 02, 2009, 10:12:12 AM »

Rise and Shine!

If LE knows who the father of Caylee is wouldn't he be considered next of kin over C&G - therefore, wouldn't they have to release Caylee's remains to him?

I think you are right that father, if known, would be next of kin, and first in line for making decisions.
I wish if there were any guys who think they might be her father they would step forward and do the DNA. I think the A's were just being controlling to not have the fathers name on there if they knew unless of course it is a close relative. The father has the right to have the remains over the A's becuase they have disrespected her throughout this whole process and especially wanting full immunity to save their own necks but failed to save her life.
They knew what Casey was like and just had their own problems and overlooked the madness of their dysfunctional family. They failed as grandparents when they didn't insist in 31 days to personally check on Caylee. I would never let that time go by without finding her especially if she lived with me all her life.

I probably wouldn't, either, but there's not a lot you can do if the parent has her and refuses to answer the phone or tell you where she is. Cindy didn't take it lying down--she got online and went off about it. I'd be surprised if she wasn't calling around to Casey's friends asking about Caylee the whole time.

And if you don't have custody, then if you take the child it's kidnapping. I think Cindy was able to believe the kidnapping story for a little bit, because she herself wanted to take Caylee from Casey and not give her back.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa
Exactly. Cindy had alot more control over the situation at the time and on her 1st 911 call after all is done she calls in the car stolen while it is at her house fresh from the tow yard. Cindy's family knew Casey was not to be trusted per their emails in docs as did Lee and her friends. I think this is where the A's guilt comes in as failing Caylee and why they support Casey.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1049 on: January 02, 2009, 10:14:29 AM »

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he heard about Nejame's offer and decided he'd add an extra five or ten thousand dollars to that reward.  But there's a catch.  Padilla wants to sit down with Krunk and Krunk's attorney for a chat.  Padilla said he believes the Orange County worker knows more than what he's saying publicly.  And, Padilla wants to know what that is.

David Evans is Roy Krunk's attorney.  Evans said his client would be receptive to a no strings attached reward.  He added that he has not yet had a direct conversation with Leonard Padilla.

They are sidestepping the legal boundaries. LE can't be involved so they use the parties they trust to avoid inadmissable evidence.

If the Ants hired a PI and George claimed they are watching and the body has been moved 9 times. And meterreader and video guys had 6 different spots then who has what and lets all put it on the table and solve the mystery. Are these guys in it for money? Are they in it to be good citizens? Are they honest? Did they want to find a live Caylee and kidnappers? Or were they working on a defense? Were they putting doubt into the case? Were they following a script? Who wrote the script? Were they reaching for straws and hoping for some luck?

Maybe Lee found Caylee when Casey was in jail and moved the body 9 times setting up an alibi and trail that would make a kidnapping case plausable.

JJ~ I know you think he's sexy, but IMO he is getting in the way of the investigation, why does he think he has the right to interview Kronk , that should be left to LE and FBI, I don't think LE even wants him involved, but answer this.......why in the hell did he offer money to the meter reader because he had the fortitude to go into the palmetto's and look, then accuse him of being part of the daisy chain, then just this week when he hears Nejame (who actually called Kronk's atty to make the offer) offers a reward, then LP has to jump in again and throw a monkey wrench into the investigation. LE and FBI should interview Kronk, and not a bounty hunter. He's has had way to many theories and IMO and by his own words is a media whore.

No nanner throwing as I know you love him, but I have problems with him contributing to the confusion that God forbid should turn into reasonable doubt.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: January 02, 2009, 10:14:51 AM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceeded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.
5. Casey feels the cops are the same level as her parents, neither deserve the truth. She doesn't trust her family, including Lee. She is not emotionally attached to anyone, not even Baez... unless she planned to kill him.
6. Her post-Caylee binge was a bucket list, she got her partying and tats done because she knew she would not have freedom eventually. She is content in jail and accepts her existence since she has no emotional attachment to her past now. She feels safe there and content.
7. She does things in monthly incriments. So she will confess on Jan 15th. That will make her a martyr because she planned her own death.

8. LP is sexy.

All interesting observations...thanks JJ.  I can totally see Casey being the agressor in sexual situations.  Remember what the fired OCSO officer said...he felt like the "girl".  I can see Casey using sex for power and given the dynamics of this family, I wonder if GA has a substance abuse problem, hence his inability to sustain employment, seemingly total lack of respect from his wife and children and ultimately clouding his judgement in a compromising (and sick) situation with his daughter.   

I can't help but think I'll log on one day and find out you've run off to CA with your Sexy LP! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1051 on: January 02, 2009, 10:15:53 AM »

Good Morning. The video was made on Nov 15, the day after Henry Lee examined Casey's car. Padilla was told and shown the video on Dec 15 or 16, and Padilla mentioned yesterday on Headline News that Nick Savage FBI can back up this story. Padilla throws a lot of things out there, but I doubt if he is going to mention this FBI guy, just for the heck of it. Padilla is a character, but not dumb.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: January 02, 2009, 10:16:21 AM »

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.
Good point. Histronic Personality Disorder. She's also got Dellusional Disorder. These can lead to abusive behavior to the children. Those behaviors originate with fear and are passed on from generation to generation. In many cases of child abuse the youngest are murdered.

Although I do think Cindy is histrionic, it's actually not a symptom of any personality disorder to become hysterical if you suspect your grandchild has been murdered. That 911 call, she actually shows the appropriate emotions for the situation, for once. Now, if she'd said it smelled like a dead body in the car, and then it turned out really to just be pizza boxes, THAT would be HPD.

It's also not that odd to want to "beat the shit out of" someone if they killed your relative, or even just if they stole your car. Or if they're Casey Anthony.

Actually IMO in the third 911 call Cindy behaves exactly as one would expect under the circumstances and it is the only time during this entire episode that I can recall where she exhibited normal emotions.  I have never seen her shed a tear although she was sobbing at the beginning of that 911 call.  But after that, it was as if an iron curtain descended and since then it has been pizza boxes and get off your ass and find my granddaughter.  One of the strangest was when she suggested that someone had put a body, not Caylee's, in the trunk of the car at the tow yard.     

I think she found out the truth after the third 911 call.  And it's been "lie, obstruct, and obfuscate" ever since!

Lisa

Exactly.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: January 02, 2009, 10:17:23 AM »

One more lingering question.
How did Casey get the car and name of ZG? Did she have the capability of running a license plate, a connection to a cop or law enforcement or George's computer? If they were conducting their own search (maybe George bought into the kidnapping earlier than Cindy) then could George call old cop buddies and get IDs? Usually there is accountability on those searches and there should be records of any between June 9 and when Casey was arrested.

She didn't have access to the apartment records IIRC. There had to be another way she picked this particular woman. I think she was sitting in the apartment parking lot, wishing for a place to live, wondering if her friends at Sawgrass would let her in, and ZG drove by. She wrote down the plate. Not sure if she thought ZG was a resident and it was a coincidence that the apartment was vacant. But a license plate would not give her the name of this woman. She would have to look that up. She matched the car to the name, but the physical description of the woman was way off.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1054 on: January 02, 2009, 10:17:27 AM »

Rise and Shine!

I wonder if the father can give up his "rights" to them....??

Otherwise, if the Anthony's are still given her remains then

1. they dont know who the bio dad is OR
2. the father is in fact one of the Anthony's

Hi Leroy!

Back off Bearlyhere! You got yourself a man (or 2), Leroy is mine!! He pays for stuff for me and even changed his *ahem* clothes for me when I asked. Now Leroy, can you cook? Cause I haven't had breakfast yet and I'm getting a little peckish... I can't think straight on Hot Tea w/ honey and a cigarette! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: January 02, 2009, 10:17:28 AM »

Rise and Shine!

I wish if there were any guys who think they might be her father they would step forward and do the DNA. I think the A's were just being controlling to not have the fathers name on there if they knew unless of course it is a close relative. The father has the right to have the remains over the A's becuase they have disrespected her throughout this whole process and especially wanting full immunity to save their own necks but failed to save her life.
They knew what Casey was like and just had their own problems and overlooked the madness of their dysfunctional family. They failed as grandparents when they didn't insist in 31 days to personally check on Caylee. I would never let that time go by without finding her especially if she lived with me all her life.

I probably wouldn't, either, but there's not a lot you can do if the parent has her and refuses to answer the phone or tell you where she is. Cindy didn't take it lying down--she got online and went off about it. I'd be surprised if she wasn't calling around to Casey's friends asking about Caylee the whole time.

And if you don't have custody, then if you take the child it's kidnapping. I think Cindy was able to believe the kidnapping story for a little bit, because she herself wanted to take Caylee from Casey and not give her back.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa
Exactly. Cindy had alot more control over the situation at the time and on her 1st 911 call after all is done she calls in the car stolen while it is at her house fresh from the tow yard. Cindy's family knew Casey was not to be trusted per their emails in docs as did Lee and her friends. I think this is where the A's guilt comes in as failing Caylee and why they support Casey.

Agree agree agree.  It has never made sense Cindy would make a report about a stolen car that wasn't stolen, but rather sitting in the driveway, BUT not mention the thing that totally sends her off the deep end.....smell of a dead body in the car.  AND NO DOUBT George knew there had been a dead body in the car because he admitted it to police, BUT he just calmly goes off to work. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: January 02, 2009, 10:19:35 AM »

Has anyone seen this video of Cindy? I found it on WS.. Her pupils are HUGE..
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html
They are huge, but it could be the lights in her eyes or she is on some strong diet pills. Hmm maybe that's how she has lost all that weight!

She's been on some kind of medication this whole time, you know. That's why she didn't take the lie detector test. opiates, marijuana, and a whole lot of different painkillers will do that to your eyes. I think cocaine and some kinds of speed will do it, too, but they're not the only things.

The only reason Cindy won't take a lie detector test is because she WON"T PASS!  Mind-altering drugs have nothing to do with it.

Lisa

Ok, so her pupils are just big for no reason, because she's NOT on drugs? IMO Cindy's on lortabs or some kind of vicodin, and that makes the pupils big and also means that the lie detector test would have no effect. Initially I thought she had cancer because of the bad hair, skin tone, and the weight loss, but now I think probably she just has some kind of injury that's healing. Maybe when she went to choke Casey, she broke something.

I am betting on valium, Xanex, and dilaudid with an accasional Benzedrine added in.  All easily accessible for RN's.

I think Cindy has turned into Xani, imo.

No, her pupils are certainly dilated but IMO even if she weren't on drugs, she would refuse a polygraph because she is a liar and she knows it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: January 02, 2009, 10:21:26 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR MONKEY PEEPS!!!

I thought it was decided yesterday that the tape was made Dec. 14-15, not Nov. 14-15????????????

New show coming on NBC, Housewife Detective........we should have a show, Monkey Detectives

LOL    Thanks, nice to read something funny with my morning coffee 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1058 on: January 02, 2009, 10:22:54 AM »

This whole plea for immunity is not one that an innocent person would make.  Baez must be going crazy.  His illusion curtain has fallen down and there he stands with his pants down caught in the act of screwing the public.
I agree that this case is going to be studied for years and years to come "How to NOT be a Total DUMBASS".

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: January 02, 2009, 10:23:22 AM »

[/quote]

Hi Leroy!

[/quote]

Hi Bearly - nice to officially meet you.  I have been a stalker here for a few years but just recently registered and decided to join in!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.