April 19, 2024, 02:22:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412180 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: January 02, 2009, 10:46:54 AM »

And now Kathy Belich is saying she has seen the tape.  I'm wondering if Hoover lied to Dominic Casey about there being nothing on the tape to get him off his back?

Lisa

Oh I'm sure he did!! Didn't Casey say he left a ton of messages for him and he wouldn't return his calls? 

Yes I believe he did.

No whiskey and honey til you eat.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1081 on: January 02, 2009, 10:47:48 AM »

JJ~ I know you think he's sexy, but IMO he is getting in the way of the investigation, why does he think he has the right to interview Kronk , that should be left to LE and FBI, I don't think LE even wants him involved, but answer this.......why in the hell did he offer money to the meter reader because he had the fortitude to go into the palmetto's and look, then accuse him of being part of the daisy chain, then just this week when he hears Nejame (who actually called Kronk's atty to make the offer) offers a reward, then LP has to jump in again and throw a monkey wrench into the investigation. LE and FBI should interview Kronk, and not a bounty hunter. He's has had way to many theories and IMO and by his own words is a media whore.

No nanner throwing as I know you love him, but I have problems with him contributing to the confusion that God forbid should turn into reasonable doubt.
LP is doing his job. LE is doing their job. LE has no grounds to investigate Kronk. Unless something of interest pops up. LE cannot make things of interest pop up. Know what I mean?

Yes, LP is sexy but my boyfriend is way hotter so I won't be stealing the bounty hunter anytime soon. I like LP in the media, he's interesting and professional. His style is old school and he knows how LE and FBI work.

How is LP doing his job? He is a bounty hunter! IMO he is mudding the waters.  He may be interesting, but professional???  I don't see him going on NG and other shows spouting off as being professional. I don't dislike him,,,,but since he said he was doing this as vengeance against casey for making a fool of him, I feel he is no asset to the case at all. Had he said he was doing this for Caylee I might be more tolerant. He even admitted his little adventure at the Little Econ was a fiasco. He trashed Tim and TES, He certainly doesn't rank high in my book and I am sure I am not alone in feeling this way.

Amen to that, and the bright idea of his to try and have Tim search the little ECON again so he could hold up Caylee's skull for all the media to see , and HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO DENY IT????? That is the lowest of the low IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1082 on: January 02, 2009, 10:51:45 AM »

This whole plea for immunity is not one that an innocent person would make.  Baez must be going crazy.  His illusion curtain has fallen down and there he stands with his pants down caught in the act of screwing the public.
I agree that this case is going to be studied for years and years to come "How to NOT be a Total DUMBASS".

Is there a hearing today or Monday about getting the judge to appoint a "special master" for Baez?  And did you know that Joy figures in to all of this?

Lisa

IMO Joy has been in this up to her eyeballs, she really needs to be checked out thoroughly by LE. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: January 02, 2009, 10:52:36 AM »

O/T

My New Year's resolution is to do my darndest to try to begin loving everyone unconditionally. (Trust me, I've got a ways to go to get there.) As a start, though, I want to send love this morning to all monkeys. I hope you have an absolutely splendid day.

morning bt ..... what a nice resolution to share with us....AHO = "may it ever be so"
 I hope your day is filled with smiles as well....>>---->> mio
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: January 02, 2009, 10:52:45 AM »

JJ~ I know you think he's sexy, but IMO he is getting in the way of the investigation, why does he think he has the right to interview Kronk , that should be left to LE and FBI, I don't think LE even wants him involved, but answer this.......why in the hell did he offer money to the meter reader because he had the fortitude to go into the palmetto's and look, then accuse him of being part of the daisy chain, then just this week when he hears Nejame (who actually called Kronk's atty to make the offer) offers a reward, then LP has to jump in again and throw a monkey wrench into the investigation. LE and FBI should interview Kronk, and not a bounty hunter. He's has had way to many theories and IMO and by his own words is a media whore.

No nanner throwing as I know you love him, but I have problems with him contributing to the confusion that God forbid should turn into reasonable doubt.
LP is doing his job. LE is doing their job. LE has no grounds to investigate Kronk. Unless something of interest pops up. LE cannot make things of interest pop up. Know what I mean?

Yes, LP is sexy but my boyfriend is way hotter so I won't be stealing the bounty hunter anytime soon. I like LP in the media, he's interesting and professional. His style is old school and he knows how LE and FBI work.

How is LP doing his job? He is a bounty hunter! IMO he is mudding the waters.  He may be interesting, but professional???  I don't see him going on NG and other shows spouting off as being professional. I don't dislike him,,,,but since he said he was doing this as vengeance against casey for making a fool of him, I feel he is no asset to the case at all. Had he said he was doing this for Caylee I might be more tolerant. He even admitted his little adventure at the Little Econ was a fiasco. He trashed Tim and TES, He certainly doesn't rank high in my book and I am sure I am not alone in feeling this way.

Amen to that, and the bright idea of his to try and have Tim search the little ECON again so he could hold up Caylee's skull for all the media to see , and HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO DENY IT????? That is the lowest of the low IMO

To say something like that to Tim Miller was more than disgusting...............and you are right he didn't/couldn't deny it. I have never heard Tim talk like he did about LP.....you could tell from his words and his demeanor he was not only angry but reviled!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1085 on: January 02, 2009, 10:52:58 AM »

I have to agree with IslandMonkey on the LP issue (sorry JJ).  I just cant seem to figure out his motives except wanting his face splattered on the TV all the time.

(P.S. Boo, do you like Spam?) 

Leroy sweetie, anything you make is fine, I'm sick and can't taste anything anyway. I appreciate the effort!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1086 on: January 02, 2009, 10:54:39 AM »

Don't worry, Boo!  I am a one woman man.

No more tea for you, are we cross gendering now? If so, you are the prettiest little man in the cage!!
All is forgiven, it's the drugs man, they are kicking my butt!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: January 02, 2009, 10:56:02 AM »

This whole plea for immunity is not one that an innocent person would make.  Baez must be going crazy.  His illusion curtain has fallen down and there he stands with his pants down caught in the act of screwing the public.
I agree that this case is going to be studied for years and years to come "How to NOT be a Total DUMBASS".

Is there a hearing today or Monday about getting the judge to appoint a "special master" for Baez?  And did you know that Joy figures in to all of this?

Lisa

IMO Joy has been in this up to her eyeballs, she really needs to be checked out thoroughly by LE. 

Boo, I agree....there are so many nut cases that have taken up with the A's...makes me think about what my Granny and Granny's all over the world have said birds of a feather flock together.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1088 on: January 02, 2009, 10:58:01 AM »

RE: Immunity for the Ants

Who in their right mind REALLY thinks the Ants would give any kind of information that would condemn Casey at all?? ESPECIALLY considering how committed they were to that RIDICULOUS nanny story??

I have to agree with a lot of you (and that sexy LP  ) that the Ants knew where the body was.. and it's only a matter of time before their "private investigators" roll on them.  The timing makes sense that the PIs (or Mark NeJame) knew something.

RE: Mark NeJame, most lawyers love the limelight.. the Ants must have REALLY ticked him off to make him do a 180. 

IIRC Nejame had said something about NOT having anything to do with the defense of KC as the reason of his split. Like the Ants had approached him to do something to show that KC was innocent. Remember they were going to have a BOMBSHELL media report to show KC was innocent and Nejame quit and they never had the conference? That was a bit strange, how come you going to show us how KC is innocent and don't cause your lawyer quits? Nejame KNOWS the Ants were dirty and didn't want any part of it!! 

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: January 02, 2009, 10:58:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....and HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Was wondering.... remember when LP had to take that lie detector test for LE... anyone ever hear anything more about it?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1090 on: January 02, 2009, 11:00:34 AM »

OK I'm on the fence regarding LP, so I'm not going to comment either way. BUT I never recall LP trashing Tim and TES! Even when Tim was going after him, LP only said nice things about him. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't ever remember reading anything negative about TES coming from LP. 

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1091 on: January 02, 2009, 11:02:26 AM »

Heya fuzzball. How was your new year? So i was searching to see if any monkeys had been talking about the One Tree Hill episode. So it just so happens, the day she searched for neckbreaking, one tree hill etc. it was the same day that episode she looked up was being aired..that must have peaked her interest for her to just jump on google. Besides, the next day she was going out for her BDAY. i think this is bigger than we all think..iv never watched one tree hill. have you watched this episode?

Nope--never did. But it sounds like she must have watched it and then done some googling to see if what happened on the show was really possible.

good find no1Z>>-->> it surely sounds like crazy did research after watching this episode...
nothing can hide from monkey eyes !!     mio

I always knew the day she looked up chloroform and what not, was the day of her bday, or the day before. She did it big on her BDAY last year, there is still pictures of her in a paper tiara on last years bday. So im guessing she must have needed to put caylee to bed before being able to go out like mommy said. Its definitely premeditated murder with that search being so ...well..premeditated.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: January 02, 2009, 11:02:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Uh, the Pontiac was in Cindy's name, all she had to do was report the car stolen the moment Casey took off with Caylee.  And why she didn't do it boggles my mind!

Lisa

This is why I am suspicious of the 911 calls...IIRC, the first call Cindy say's that she wants to report her car stolen.. but the car is in her driveway, she knows who had it and picked it up at Amscot..

I wish I could listen to it again to refresh my mem...but I've said this all along, something is not right about those first 911 calls..I'll see if I can find them to re-listen

I don't remember all the 1st calls either, but I agree something is not right. Just about everything about this case "is not right".
It's all enought to make a Monkey go bananas!     

I'm trying to find the calls but I'm not very good at searching for these things...I'm on the WFTV site....they have most everything but I can't see them anywhere...

Does anyone have a link to the first 911 calls ?? TIA

Transcripts of 011 calls

http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/caylee_911calls.htm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: January 02, 2009, 11:04:06 AM »

Sea,can't type...not 011 but 911 . 

~ Peter Frampton
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: January 02, 2009, 11:04:28 AM »

If I put my sexy LP back in the closet then you ladies won't get the juicy details that you love so much. LE isn't going to tell you anything. They will be tight lipped and you will be so out of the loop. But if you think LP is getting in the way I'll lasso the cutie pie and corral him in my bedroom for ya.
Tim isn't talking. LE isn't talking. Baez isn't talking. The Ants are letter writing and have gone silent. The only thing you will hear is NG and her lawyer friends. Maybe it's time for some silence about this case.
Be careful what you wish for.

Will the trial be televised?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1095 on: January 02, 2009, 11:05:00 AM »

Yes I believe he did.

No whiskey and honey til you eat.

Oh Trimm, that looks so good to me right now!! It will go well with the Spam Leroy is making me!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: January 02, 2009, 11:05:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Uh, the Pontiac was in Cindy's name, all she had to do was report the car stolen the moment Casey took off with Caylee.  And why she didn't do it boggles my mind!

Lisa

This is why I am suspicious of the 911 calls...IIRC, the first call Cindy say's that she wants to report her car stolen.. but the car is in her driveway, she knows who had it and picked it up at Amscot..

I wish I could listen to it again to refresh my mem...but I've said this all along, something is not right about those first 911 calls..I'll see if I can find them to re-listen

I don't remember all the 1st calls either, but I agree something is not right. Just about everything about this case "is not right".
It's all enought to make a Monkey go bananas!     

I'm trying to find the calls but I'm not very good at searching for these things...I'm on the WFTV site....they have most everything but I can't see them anywhere...

Does anyone have a link to the first 911 calls ?? TIA

Found this link:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=FB6D35E7AB1C403843DC996923C86ECA?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1097 on: January 02, 2009, 11:06:37 AM »

I put LP and the National Enquire on the same level.

I think back to LP saying in the beginning... that we are going to see the dumpster is going to play a big factor in this case...and the dumpster didn't have anything to do with it.

I think LP gives educated guesses that will get/keep peopled glued to every word.  Thinking he has an "in".... I don't think he has an "in" anymore... just always buzzing around and inquiring at the scenes and with people.  Nobody is confiding in him.  I don't think he's a bad guy, I find him amusing...just like the National Enquire...lol
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: January 02, 2009, 11:07:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....and HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Was wondering.... remember when LP had to take that lie detector test for LE... anyone ever hear anything more about it?

gm blaze....if I remember correctly, lp said on ng, that orlando le were going to fly to cali to poly him, however, I am not sure he has been in cali long enough for le to find him there.
mio
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: January 02, 2009, 11:08:58 AM »

OK I'm on the fence regarding LP, so I'm not going to comment either way. BUT I never recall LP trashing Tim and TES! Even when Tim was going after him, LP only said nice things about him. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't ever remember reading anything negative about TES coming from LP. 

Boo....I am sorry...you are correct....that came from something I received privately and I shouldn't have mentioned it....sorry.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.