April 16, 2024, 09:22:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412013 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1100 on: January 02, 2009, 11:11:18 AM »

I'm bothered by these dates.... Nov 14 Henry Lee examines car....Nov 15 PI's video....Nov 16 Caylee sighting at Orlando Mall. I can't shake the feeling that the little girl at the Mall is a relative of one of the players. I sure hope it isn't one of Joy's kids, I would not put it passed her though.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: January 02, 2009, 11:11:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....and HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Was wondering.... remember when LP had to take that lie detector test for LE... anyone ever hear anything more about it?

gm blaze....if I remember correctly, lp said on ng, that orlando le were going to fly to cali to poly him, however, I am not sure he has been in cali long enough for le to find him there.
mio

Thanks for the response Mio... He probably figures LE won't go the expense to fly out to cali.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: January 02, 2009, 11:12:45 AM »

I have to agree with IslandMonkey on the LP issue (sorry JJ).  I just cant seem to figure out his motives except wanting his face splattered on the TV all the time.

(P.S. Boo, do you like Spam?) 

Leroy sweetie, anything you make is fine, I'm sick and can't taste anything anyway. I appreciate the effort!!

boo, I hope you feel better, I too have had this flu from haties for 10 days now, I lost three days last week,  yesterday, was my first real meal.  Still feels like someone is choking my air passage off...  but, this morning, even Leroy;s spam made me hungry, had to cook some bacon!!  mio
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: January 02, 2009, 11:15:23 AM »

I have read D. Casey's  statements several times now about why he was taking pictures ....it doesn't make sense. He was looking for a live Caylee.....so why bother to go take pictures of the area to eliminate it as a location where kids hung out? IMO he is lying threw his teeth.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: January 02, 2009, 11:15:54 AM »

Who is Joy?
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: January 02, 2009, 11:16:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Uh, the Pontiac was in Cindy's name, all she had to do was report the car stolen the moment Casey took off with Caylee.  And why she didn't do it boggles my mind!

Lisa

This is why I am suspicious of the 911 calls...IIRC, the first call Cindy say's that she wants to report her car stolen.. but the car is in her driveway, she knows who had it and picked it up at Amscot..

I wish I could listen to it again to refresh my mem...but I've said this all along, something is not right about those first 911 calls..I'll see if I can find them to re-listen

I don't remember all the 1st calls either, but I agree something is not right. Just about everything about this case "is not right".
It's all enought to make a Monkey go bananas!     

I'm trying to find the calls but I'm not very good at searching for these things...I'm on the WFTV site....they have most everything but I can't see them anywhere...

Does anyone have a link to the first 911 calls ?? TIA

Found this link:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=FB6D35E7AB1C403843DC996923C86ECA?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Well, that clarifies the stolen car question.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: January 02, 2009, 11:17:09 AM »

To say something like that to Tim Miller was more than disgusting...............and you are right he didn't/couldn't deny it. I have never heard Tim talk like he did about LP.....you could tell from his words and his demeanor he was not only angry but reviled!!
Just because everything is bigger in Texas... doesn't make it disgusting... or something. 
Everytime I saw Tim whining on NG I wanted to change the channel. He accused LP of a money making scheme in this case which was a private matter and had nothing to do with finding the remains. Tim needed money to continue searching and pay his bills, but he threw insults probably because he wasn't allowed in the LP closed team.
LP brings NG bigger ratings. The MSM is a business of whores. No denying that.
They want you to yell at your tv, and keep watching. MSM for ya.
MWWS on wikipedia is also interesting. Another media trick to get us hooked.

Anyway, the theory of Casey seducing the father of her baby all makes sense to me now. All the little puzzle pieces are coming together.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: January 02, 2009, 11:18:12 AM »

I'm bothered by these dates.... Nov 14 Henry Lee examines car....Nov 15 PI's video....Nov 16 Caylee sighting at Orlando Mall. I can't shake the feeling that the little girl at the Mall is a relative of one of the players. I sure hope it isn't one of Joy's kids, I would not put it passed her though.

I have been surprised that no one has come forward saying this is my child...not Caylee. Or if they prefer to remain anonymous why the LE hasn't made a statement that the parents came forward and the photo is not of Caylee. So this child being a pawn is quite possible. IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1108 on: January 02, 2009, 11:18:48 AM »

I think that investigator that says he has the video footage is lying.
There are so many that just want so bad to be noticed and be "important" and are seeing this sad situation as an "opportunity".

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: January 02, 2009, 11:18:58 AM »

How is LP doing his job? He is a bounty hunter! IMO he is mudding the waters.  He may be interesting, but professional???  I don't see him going on NG and other shows spouting off as being professional. I don't dislike him,,,,but since he said he was doing this as vengeance against casey for making a fool of him, I feel he is no asset to the case at all. Had he said he was doing this for Caylee I might be more tolerant. He even admitted his little adventure at the Little Econ was a fiasco. He trashed Tim and TES, He certainly doesn't rank high in my book and I am sure I am not alone in feeling this way.

OK I'm on the fence regarding LP, so I'm not going to comment either way. BUT I never recall LP trashing Tim and TES! Even when Tim was going after him, LP only said nice things about him. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't ever remember reading anything negative about TES coming from LP. 

I’m trying to decide just what part LP is playing in all this. Did he get involved in this for his own benefit or when he first bailed KC out of jail was big money backing him and was it coming from a major network by way of Geraldo, who either was or quickly became friends with Baez. Greta also received some of the benefits and may have played a part as well by getting the only in-house interview with the Ants. When LP bailed KC out of jail it ignited the fire storm that has kept this case in the news on a daily basis. I was mad and didn’t much care for him at that point. Shortly after bailing KC out, LP was humiliated and made to look like a chump and I almost felt sorry for him. His image as a top notch bounty hunter was badly tarnished. OK, was it part of the plan to make him look like that, or was he made a fall guy so the powers that be could benefit? Is he now bound and determined to win back his honor or is he still just playing a part to keep this case high profile and make a lot of people a lot of money?  By the way, I’m still waiting for one of his theories to become fact. If that does indeed happen, I will have my answer. Tired of waiting……….
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: January 02, 2009, 11:20:13 AM »

I have to agree with IslandMonkey on the LP issue (sorry JJ).  I just cant seem to figure out his motives except wanting his face splattered on the TV all the time.

(P.S. Boo, do you like Spam?) 

Leroy sweetie, anything you make is fine, I'm sick and can't taste anything anyway. I appreciate the effort!!

boo, I hope you feel better, I too have had this flu from haties for 10 days now, I lost three days last week,  yesterday, was my first real meal.  Still feels like someone is choking my air passage off...  but, this morning, even Leroy;s spam made me hungry, had to cook some bacon!!  mio

Hope you feel better Mio. If I lost 3 days around here...there's no telling where I'd wind up. 
I love to read your posts. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: January 02, 2009, 11:20:23 AM »

To say something like that to Tim Miller was more than disgusting...............and you are right he didn't/couldn't deny it. I have never heard Tim talk like he did about LP.....you could tell from his words and his demeanor he was not only angry but reviled!!
Just because everything is bigger in Texas... doesn't make it disgusting... or something. 
Everytime I saw Tim whining on NG I wanted to change the channel. He accused LP of a money making scheme in this case which was a private matter and had nothing to do with finding the remains. Tim needed money to continue searching and pay his bills, but he threw insults probably because he wasn't allowed in the LP closed team.
LP brings NG bigger ratings. The MSM is a business of whores. No denying that.
They want you to yell at your tv, and keep watching. MSM for ya.
MWWS on wikipedia is also interesting. Another media trick to get us hooked.

Anyway, the theory of Casey seducing the father of her baby all makes sense to me now. All the little puzzle pieces are coming together.

JJ I will not debate with you about Tim Miller and LP...let's agree to just disagree....OK

Rest in Peace Caylee

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: January 02, 2009, 11:22:30 AM »

Good point.
Who assembled the dreamteam? The timing seems to be significant.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: January 02, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »

I think that investigator that says he has the video footage is lying.
There are so many that just want so bad to be noticed and be "important" and are seeing this sad situation as an "opportunity".

That was my first thought....after the shock of hearing about it...but LP and Kathy B have both said they saw the tape so I think there msut be something....but LP said the area taped was IIRC 600 ft off base.

Rest in Peace Caylee

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: January 02, 2009, 11:23:00 AM »

Heya fuzzball. How was your new year? So i was searching to see if any monkeys had been talking about the One Tree Hill episode. So it just so happens, the day she searched for neckbreaking, one tree hill etc. it was the same day that episode she looked up was being aired..that must have peaked her interest for her to just jump on google. Besides, the next day she was going out for her BDAY. i think this is bigger than we all think..iv never watched one tree hill. have you watched this episode?

Nope--never did. But it sounds like she must have watched it and then done some googling to see if what happened on the show was really possible.

good find no1Z>>-->> it surely sounds like crazy did research after watching this episode...
nothing can hide from monkey eyes !!     mio

I always knew the day she looked up chloroform and what not, was the day of her bday, or the day before. She did it big on her BDAY last year, there is still pictures of her in a paper tiara on last years bday. So im guessing she must have needed to put caylee to bed before being able to go out like mommy said. Its definitely premeditated murder with that search being so ...well..premeditated.

This "One Tree Hill" episode thing was actually the subject of my very first post on 11/28. Then all of a sudden it is all over the news last week, as if LE was just investigating it. I guess I should have contacted LE on the 28th of November, but I thought it would be something they had already noticed on their own. Oh, well! Next time!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: January 02, 2009, 11:23:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Uh, the Pontiac was in Cindy's name, all she had to do was report the car stolen the moment Casey took off with Caylee.  And why she didn't do it boggles my mind!

Lisa

This is why I am suspicious of the 911 calls...IIRC, the first call Cindy say's that she wants to report her car stolen.. but the car is in her driveway, she knows who had it and picked it up at Amscot..

I wish I could listen to it again to refresh my mem...but I've said this all along, something is not right about those first 911 calls..I'll see if I can find them to re-listen

I don't remember all the 1st calls either, but I agree something is not right. Just about everything about this case "is not right".
It's all enought to make a Monkey go bananas!     

I'm trying to find the calls but I'm not very good at searching for these things...I'm on the WFTV site....they have most everything but I can't see them anywhere...

Does anyone have a link to the first 911 calls ?? TIA

Found this link:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=FB6D35E7AB1C403843DC996923C86ECA?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Well, that clarifies the stolen car question.
If I put my sexy LP back in the closet then you ladies won't get the juicy details that you love so much. LE isn't going to tell you anything. They will be tight lipped and you will be so out of the loop. But if you think LP is getting in the way I'll lasso the cutie pie and corral him in my bedroom for ya.
Tim isn't talking. LE isn't talking. Baez isn't talking. The Ants are letter writing and have gone silent. The only thing you will hear is NG and her lawyer friends. Maybe it's time for some silence about this case.
Be careful what you wish for.

Will the trial be televised?

My thoughts, exactly...NG & LP are the only ones who keep us up-to-date.  BTY, JJ, there's no way you're putting LP in the closet because I'm going to ride off into the sunset with him.    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: January 02, 2009, 11:23:18 AM »

JJ I will not debate with you about Tim Miller and LP...let's agree to just disagree....OK
OK. Love ya!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: January 02, 2009, 11:24:14 AM »

I have been surprised that no one has come forward saying this is my child...not Caylee. Or if they prefer to remain anonymous why the LE hasn't made a statement that the parents came forward and the photo is not of Caylee. So this child being a pawn is quite possible. IMO
I think this is going to turn into something big, the PI, Joy, whoever this little girl is, and I am reluctant to mention the meter man. Something stinks real bad, and it is going to explode. I can hardly think about all this and knowing Caylee's remains are still sitting at the mortuary.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: January 02, 2009, 11:24:22 AM »

IMO, Nejames seems to be a very honest person. I wasn't thrilled when it was announced he was representing the Ants but I do respect him for being up front and not allowing the Ants to take his reputation down the tubes with them. I know he became very close to Tim Miller and he even let Tim use his club in Orlando for the organizational meetings prior to the search.  He's a very dedicated husband and father, so I think the more he knew, the more it was getting to him. I really admire him for dropping them like a hot potato!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: January 02, 2009, 11:25:59 AM »

Good point.
Who assembled the dreamteam? The timing seems to be significant.
Baez, but I'm sure his good buddy Geraldo actually did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.