April 19, 2024, 03:49:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412219 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: January 02, 2009, 11:45:53 AM »

http://mylifeofcrime.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/squeeze-play-alleged-in-bail-bond-business.doc

Article on a lawsuit from LP's brother.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: January 02, 2009, 11:47:26 AM »

http://ngcblog.nationalgeographic.com/ngcblog/2008/01/riding_along_with_the_godfathe_1.html

Here is a link from January 2008 from the National Geographic Channel on LP show.  Interesting...
Wow thanks. I'm checking out the Renegade forum.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1142 on: January 02, 2009, 11:47:28 AM »

Since we are in a lull time I'd like to ask a few lingering questions. I dicussed the case with someone with a psychology background who knew nothing about the case. A few great observations I'd like to share.
1. Serial killers will bury 3 or more pets in a graveyard. I wonder if any of these pets were chloroformed. No way to tell but the idea may have been planted a long time ago. Serial killers regress to the burial site. They will also take a trophy from the creatures they kill.
2. The fight on Fathers Day preceeded the first day George was going back to work, right? So Casey didn't have a back up babysitter anymore.
3. Casey instigated the incest... with her father, the only one who makes her cry. She stole the gas cans for his attention. She knew he was possessive of his mantools and would notice them gone. She was trying to piss him off because she was now empowered with being on her own and without her lovechild. She was challenging him.
4. She seduced her father, (most people think it's the evil man who does the molesting) in her mind wanted to kill Cindy to be with daddy and forced him to make a choice. When he chose Cindy Casey went bonkos and took away the last connection to George. Then she threw it in his face.
5. Casey feels the cops are the same level as her parents, neither deserve the truth. She doesn't trust her family, including Lee. She is not emotionally attached to anyone, not even Baez... unless she planned to kill him.
6. Her post-Caylee binge was a bucket list, she got her partying and tats done because she knew she would not have freedom eventually. She is content in jail and accepts her existence since she has no emotional attachment to her past now. She feels safe there and content.
7. She does things in monthly incriments. So she will confess on Jan 15th. That will make her a martyr because she planned her own death.

8. LP is sexy.

All interesting observations...thanks JJ.  I can totally see Casey being the agressor in sexual situations.  Remember what the fired OCSO officer said...he felt like the "girl".  I can see Casey using sex for power and given the dynamics of this family, I wonder if GA has a substance abuse problem, hence his inability to sustain employment, seemingly total lack of respect from his wife and children and ultimately clouding his judgement in a compromising (and sick) situation with his daughter.   

I can't help but think I'll log on one day and find out you've run off to CA with your Sexy LP! 

While I see Casey being the aggressor in a sexual situation, whether she "seduced" her father or not, George is STILL sick for falling for her "seduction".  He still is an evil man for molesting his daughter, because he should know better, even if Casey is an adult.

An example of how I come to this deduction...

I know my dad smokes pot occasionally.  I smoke too and I've always wanted to smoke with him.  A few years back, I asked him if he wanted to smoke with me in the garage...I was 25 at the time, by the way.  At first he looked confused, and then he looked embarrassed, and then he said, "No Way!"  He did this because he is my dad and he will not be a party to something that is destructive to my health and well-being because that is the job that he signed up for 27 years ago.

I don't know why, but I'm really bothered by jj's insinuation that George is less evil because he is seduced.  And no nanners because I smoke the occasional j.  thankyouverymuch.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: January 02, 2009, 11:49:35 AM »

Anyone have any ideas why JB hasn't requested a different location for the trial?  And...does anyone know if he ever picked up the $900 worth of tips from LE?

IMO he is going to stall as long as possible and to the best of my knowledge he never picked up the tips.  IIRC he made a statement saying they need them now. I wonder if the state has ever subpoenaed all the so called tips from the A's tip line? I'd love to read those  

Was D Casey the PI who supposedly was watching the kidnappers? per GA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: January 02, 2009, 11:49:35 AM »

Anyone have any ideas why JB hasn't requested a different location for the trial?  And...does anyone know if he ever picked up the $900 worth of tips from LE?
ummm. Because he's incompetent.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: January 02, 2009, 11:51:15 AM »

Good Evening Monks old and new!!  Finally got all the company out the door, kitchen cleaned......and missed NG.  I tried scanning through but didn't retain a whole lot   Please someone explain about the LP bombshell and the video! If he knew in Nov that Caylee was dead (told to him by the PI) Did he tell the LE and FBI? Has he been sitting on this info? I can't imagine him doing that......but if he told why in the hell wasn't the PI brought in and questioned? Was the PI not working for  the A's in Nov..not BJ?  Why wasn't the area searched water or not?  I am so confused about this...can anyone explain?
According to LP today on CNN Headline News, LP was not told about the video until Dec 15 or 16, after Caylee's remains were found.

That would be a real bummer if they have sat on information and left that baby out in the woods like that.  If that is the case, someone needs to fry.   

good morning monkeys, does anyone remember in what month lenard padilla wenton tne air (prolly ng) to say that new info showed anthonys were told by le that caylee was gone and that "they were all on the same page"  im thinking it was in early nov. but not positive.  Im wondring if this was when the pi,s were discussing about filming  near caylee  remains. he LP just made such a deal about how they were all on the same page with the truth about caylees demise and the a week or two later the ant.s lawyer dropped them.  anyonerecall?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: January 02, 2009, 11:52:10 AM »

http://whathappenedtocayleeanthony.blogspot.com/2008/10/padilla-for-mayor.html

Info on LP running for Mayor, etc.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: January 02, 2009, 11:52:41 AM »

In this day and age, everyone seems to be completely lawsuit crazy, so, I often wonder why LP doesn't get a wee bit nervous when he's sitting there on NG, spouting out all of his wild ideas about this case.  Even on this board, I try and use the "IMO" cover when I state a personal opinion about something that either may or may not have happened.  I would think that NG would be a great one to drop a bug in LP's ear about the likelihood of being sued for something you might say about a case, or the manner in how you say it.  Just this morning, one of our local stations in Orlando had a story about NG's ongoing suit by the Duckett family.  When watching LP, I just shake my head and wonder where in the heck did he come up with these ideas???

you beat me to the punch on ng, and them  being sued over the melinda and trenton duckett case. I had never heard of ng until trenton went missing...

Now, I  too mimic a dashboard bobble head when watching lp or ng.
 So far, seems no one has openly called him on all his ,,"you wait and see's"...caylee is alive, casey is innocent, she is guilty, caylee is in the river, caylee is in dumpster, caylee is in the dump..  I love information, but, my brain has no room to store things that have not been verified as truths.  If he says, in his opinion, then I am fine with that.   

This whole case has certainly been  of too many chiefs, and not enough indians. 
The thing is, this child they are haggling over, deserves to be laid to rest, properly, and with respect.   a priority I hope they acknowledge soon.  >>-->>>  mio
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: January 02, 2009, 11:52:46 AM »

I don't know why, but I'm really bothered by jj's insinuation that George is less evil because he is seduced.  And no nanners because I smoke the occasional j.  thankyouverymuch.
No, just sayin that George wasn't the evil aggressor. Sure he's guilty of participating. Maybe Casey drugged him. Who knows. I just always thought that incest was man against woman, and never considered that Casey could have been woman against man in this instance.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1149 on: January 02, 2009, 11:54:15 AM »

Snip from an article:

"This isn’t the first time Padilla has run for mayor, in fact this is his fourth run at the office. He has also ran for congress in 2005 and for a supervisor’s seat in 2006."
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: January 02, 2009, 11:55:13 AM »

In this day and age, everyone seems to be completely lawsuit crazy, so, I often wonder why LP doesn't get a wee bit nervous when he's sitting there on NG, spouting out all of his wild ideas about this case.  Even on this board, I try and use the "IMO" cover when I state a personal opinion about something that either may or may not have happened.  I would think that NG would be a great one to drop a bug in LP's ear about the likelihood of being sued for something you might say about a case, or the manner in how you say it.  Just this morning, one of our local stations in Orlando had a story about NG's ongoing suit by the Duckett family.  When watching LP, I just shake my head and wonder where in the heck did he come up with these ideas???

you beat me to the punch on ng, and them  being sued over the melinda and trenton duckett case. I had never heard of ng until trenton went missing...

So far, seems no one has openly called him on all his ,,"you wait and see's"...caylee is alive, casey is innocent, she is guilty, caylee is in the river, caylee is in dumpster, caylee is in the dump..  I love information, but, my brain has no room to store things that have not been verified as truths.  If he says, in his opinion, then I am fine with that.   

The thing is, this child they are haggling over, deserves to be laid to rest, properly, and with respect.   a priority I hope they acknowledge soon.  >>-->>>  mio

It's not his job to tell us the truth. His job is to achieve justice and round up criminals.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: January 02, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »

Snip from an article:

"This isn’t the first time Padilla has run for mayor, in fact this is his fourth run at the office. He has also ran for congress in 2005 and for a supervisor’s seat in 2006."
Lots of LE guys go this route. It's like a semi-retirement from the field when they get older. So maybe he's networking, good for him.

If anyone is frustrated about this case blame Casey. She's jurt alot of people with her actions.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: January 02, 2009, 11:59:47 AM »

good morning monkeys, does anyone remember in what month lenard padilla wenton tne air (prolly ng) to say that new info showed anthonys were told by le that caylee was gone and that "they were all on the same page"  im thinking it was in early nov. but not positive.  Im wondring if this was when the pi,s were discussing about filming  near caylee  remains. he LP just made such a deal about how they were all on the same page with the truth about caylees demise and the a week or two later the ant.s lawyer dropped them.  anyonerecall?

Sandy I honestly do not remember this at all....I hope someone else does

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: January 02, 2009, 12:01:07 PM »

Blaze you are on a roll!!! I couldn't open the last one...my puter froze up and I had to reboot......can you give a rundown on what it was about?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: January 02, 2009, 12:02:16 PM »

Snip from an article:

Lots of LE guys go this route. It's like a semi-retirement from the field when they get older. So maybe he's networking, good for him.

If anyone is frustrated about this case blame Casey. She's jurt alot of people with her actions.

LP is 68 years old. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: January 02, 2009, 12:03:10 PM »

If LP had anything credible to say or "inside info" then I would think LE would be forcing him to keep his mouth shut.  And I also think LP is smart enough to not say anything that would hurt the case against Casey.  Or at least I would hope so.

I take what he says with a grain of salt.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1156 on: January 02, 2009, 12:03:18 PM »

Sunny~help me bit emy tongue Tim is a man of character, not a media whore. He searches because it is the right thing to do, not to try and revive a Bounty hunter Show that was dropped. I have never heard Tim whine about a damn thing, Tim actually searched the area while LP showed up in boots (never intendeding on searching) and signed autographs. When Tim returned to Orlando after the remains were found the LE took him and showed him the crime scene, LP stood near the Anthony's home and crime scene autographing????? Just google LP + theories, it took me hours to get thru half the info because he is reviled by many, go ahead and look-made me feel better.

IM...you know the truth and sometimes things are not worth debating.......Tim will still be looking to bring lost souls home and LP will be out looking for crooks when this is all over.

Thanks, you are a wise monkey! I just don't want to see the investigation jeopardized by someone who isn't even a part of it, except in his own mind

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: January 02, 2009, 12:06:15 PM »

It's not his job to tell us the truth. His job is to achieve justice and round up criminals.

oh, I am sorry, I had not realized lp had been hired by orlando le to solve this case. ..and imo, it is EVERYONES job, to be truthful..lies are the cause of the evil we have been writting about here.  mio
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: January 02, 2009, 12:07:34 PM »

I'm bothered by these dates.... Nov 14 Henry Lee examines car....Nov 15 PI's video....Nov 16 Caylee sighting at Orlando Mall. I can't shake the feeling that the little girl at the Mall is a relative of one of the players. I sure hope it isn't one of Joy's kids, I would not put it passed her though.

I have been surprised that no one has come forward saying this is my child...not Caylee. Or if they prefer to remain anonymous why the LE hasn't made a statement that the parents came forward and the photo is not of Caylee. So this child being a pawn is quite possible. IMO

This would mean that the two store clerks that took the pictures would be in on it also.  Possible, but IMHO not probable.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: January 02, 2009, 12:08:13 PM »

Blaze you are on a roll!!! I couldn't open the last one...my puter froze up and I had to reboot......can you give a rundown on what it was about?

I am on a roll, arn't I???  hehehe
LP just makes me wonder and sense you guys were talking about him, I had to do my own little "look up" and found some interesting stuff that I thought I would share with my fellow monkeys..

This page was saying that LP wants to be famous like "dog the bounty hunter".   It talks about LP running for mayor and that he enjoys the lime light.  It gives LP's bio....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.