April 23, 2024, 08:07:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 412386 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: January 02, 2009, 03:00:46 PM »

I now believe KC killed her deliberately and in that house. An accident is not even remotely possible.  I believe she beat her unconscious and most likely broke her neck at the time. I now believe they had been "keeping an eye" on the body to make sure all evidence was gone before someone "found" it. If she broke her neck the head would be detached from the spinal column after the tissue break down and evidently that is the case now.

I would like to see them send the full vertebrae and the skull to Dr. Bill Bass at the Body Farm. He has found evidence before of foul play when other ME's have missed it in the bone structure.

There is something about her bones being scattered in such a large area which is bothering me. I can't put my finger on it yet, but it is there. Small animals will take them with flesh on them to eat, but there were not animal markings on the bones. That is impossible if the animals scattered them.

So WHY were they scattered so far and wide?
Oh Turbo, I dont think she beat Caylee.... I think she either overdosed her or allowed her to climb the pool steps and drown.

I did at first, but now I don't. She went into a raging fit and I believe killed her on the spot without thinking twice about it.  I believe was doing meth or something like it and went into a meth and/or crack rage. I know many of her friends said she did not do drugs, but I don't believe it, and I believe it will eventually come out.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: January 02, 2009, 03:02:02 PM »

Fuzzball, Casey may have wanted to be rid of her parents, but it is much easier to kill a young child than an adult man or woman.

Not only that, but let's say she was abused, molested, was a victim of incest..  and Caylee was perhaps a result of that..   getting rid of her parents (or George or Lee) does not get rid of the one major reminder of what happened to her- which would be Caylee. Whereas getting rid of Caylee, does.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: January 02, 2009, 03:02:26 PM »

I now believe KC killed her deliberately and in that house. An accident is not even remotely possible.  I believe she beat her unconscious and most likely broke her neck at the time. I now believe they had been "keeping an eye" on the body to make sure all evidence was gone before someone "found" it. If she broke her neck the head would be detached from the spinal column after the tissue break down and evidently that is the case now.

I would like to see them send the full vertebrae and the skull to Dr. Bill Bass at the Body Farm. He has found evidence before of foul play when other ME's have missed it in the bone structure.

There is something about her bones being scattered in such a large area which is bothering me. I can't put my finger on it yet, but it is there. Small animals will take them with flesh on them to eat, but there were not animal markings on the bones. That is impossible if the animals scattered them.

Oh Turbo, I dont think she beat Caylee.... I think she either overdosed her or allowed her to climb the pool steps and drown.

I did at first, but now I don't. She went into a raging fit and I believe killed her on the spot without thinking twice about it.  I believe was doing meth or something like it and went into a meth and/or crack rage. I know many of her friends said she did not do drugs, but I don't believe it, and I believe it will eventually come out.
But most parents who kill their children out of rage it is one punch or they throw them, they dont beat them.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: January 02, 2009, 03:03:14 PM »

If Cindy said 31 days in a 911 call, this is before the convo KC had with Lee and the spiteful bitch comment. So Cindy was obviously counting the days since she had last seen Caylee. Which 31 days would have been June 15th, why then did she give the LE June 7th, then June 9th dates?

I wonder the same exact thing!!

Maybe they were trying to take the focus off of June 15 - and the big fight that the neighbors probably heard??? 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: January 02, 2009, 03:06:22 PM »

I now believe KC killed her deliberately and in that house. An accident is not even remotely possible.  I believe she beat her unconscious and most likely broke her neck at the time. I now believe they had been "keeping an eye" on the body to make sure all evidence was gone before someone "found" it. If she broke her neck the head would be detached from the spinal column after the tissue break down and evidently that is the case now.

I did at first, but now I don't. She went into a raging fit and I believe killed her on the spot without thinking twice about it.  I believe was doing meth or something like it and went into a meth and/or crack rage. I know many of her friends said she did not do drugs, but I don't believe it, and I believe it will eventually come out.

With her age (moreso her lack of maturity), and caring only about herself and her own wants and needs, I think it's very likely she could have gone off on Caylee like that, even if she were not on drugs.  People snap.  She obviously was detached from Caylee in many ways, and she obviously hated the fact her mom seemed to only care about Caylee, and not herself.  If there were an argument, and Cindy tried to strangle her, damn straight Casey could have been pi$$ed off enough to snap. Especially if Caylee was upset and crying and Casey wasn't able to calm her down.  Casey probably blamed her mom and Caylee for everything going wrong in her life. Taking off would have been the easy way to get away from Cindy, but killing Caylee would have been (in her mind) the only way to get away from Caylee.  (If she would have left Caylee with Cindy, she would have had to admit she sucked as a mother. That her mom was right all along.. I don't think she could have allowed that).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: January 02, 2009, 03:06:53 PM »

I think Casey wanted to be free of the people who were burdening her and keeping her from enjoying the freedom she craved.  The main two people who did that, in her eyes, were Cindy and Caylee.  She told LE that Cindy put more pressure on her than anyone.  She told her friends that Cindy was controlling and tried to control her life.  Cindy clearly did not approve of the way Casey was raising Caylee.  Caylee was the tie that bound her to Cindy.  Caylee was also a burden who kept her from partying, getting all the guys she wanted, etc.  I think she planned to do away with Caylee first, and then if she got away with that, to go after Cindy.  Maybe she planned to do the opposite.  But the situation and pressures of being out on her own made her go for Caylee first. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1346 on: January 02, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSfzINMaeqM                   This is so funny!
I will never be able to watch Mr. Ed again without thinking of Casey.
Me either, and the more he said horse, the more she looked like one!
I'm sorry for the mix up with my email addy, have you been able to get the right one from one of the mods?
No,  the one I got keeps sending the mail back to me....If Klaas wants she can send you mine also....
That would be great if Klass wants to send me your email addy, thanks.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: January 02, 2009, 03:07:42 PM »

first..I'm medically illiterate..

Would the bones float once the tissue had decayed away ???

No, not really so I feel there is a reason they were scattered, but I can't determine why or how unless someone just went there and threw them around. I am doing some research on this, so I will let you know if I can find a plausible reason.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: January 02, 2009, 03:08:03 PM »

Hi Monks! 
I have never bought into the incest angles, I think Crazy is just a liar, narcissistic sociopath who doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself. In most of her pics with Caylee, it looks like she is competing with the baby for cuteness and attention..ugh
I have alwaysbelieved JP is the dad,and either Spindy or Crazy lied about paternity for their own selfish reasons. Neither thought about Caylee, and her right to know her dad, have a relationship with him and be supported by him, financially and emotionally.
As far as LP & TM, LP loves the camera, he is a showman. I like him but find him unreliable. TM is serious, driven by his heart and has his imperfections because he is human, but IMO he is for the families because he walks in those shoes..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1349 on: January 02, 2009, 03:10:01 PM »

Does anyone know if they made KC take a drug test, I know not all drugs will show up after a certain amount of time but I know others stay in your hair for years. Just curious.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: January 02, 2009, 03:10:38 PM »

JJ~ I know you think he's sexy, but IMO he is getting in the way of the investigation, why does he think he has the right to interview Kronk , that should be left to LE and FBI, I don't think LE even wants him involved, but answer this.......why in the hell did he offer money to the meter reader because he had the fortitude to go into the palmetto's and look, then accuse him of being part of the daisy chain, then just this week when he hears Nejame (who actually called Kronk's atty to make the offer) offers a reward, then LP has to jump in again and throw a monkey wrench into the investigation. LE and FBI should interview Kronk, and not a bounty hunter. He's has had way to many theories and IMO and by his own words is a media whore.

No nanner throwing as I know you love him, but I have problems with him contributing to the confusion that God forbid should turn into reasonable doubt.
LP is doing his job. LE is doing their job. LE has no grounds to investigate Kronk. Unless something of interest pops up. LE cannot make things of interest pop up. Know what I mean?

Yes, LP is sexy but my boyfriend is way hotter so I won't be stealing the bounty hunter anytime soon. I like LP in the media, he's interesting and professional. His style is old school and he knows how LE and FBI work.

How is LP doing his job? He is a bounty hunter! IMO he is mudding the waters.  He may be interesting, but professional???  I don't see him going on NG and other shows spouting off as being professional. I don't dislike him,,,,but since he said he was doing this as vengeance against casey for making a fool of him, I feel he is no asset to the case at all. Had he said he was doing this for Caylee I might be more tolerant. He even admitted his little adventure at the Little Econ was a fiasco. He trashed Tim and TES, He certainly doesn't rank high in my book and I am sure I am not alone in feeling this way.

LP has not EVER said or done ANYTHING disrespectful of Tim nor TES.  You have this backwards.  

IMO LP has always been about finding Caylee.  When he first bailed Casey out, LP stated that he was doing it because he thought when she got out of jail that she would point the way to find Caylee.  I really think that he thought she had given a live child to someone to punish Cindy.  Then when she wouldn't cooperate, he came to the realization that indeed Caylee was deceased, like most of us.  It was then that he was able to "see" the dynamics of this family and how they were "covering" for Casey.   This is when he became a thorn in all their sides.  If you are distracted by what LP says and does, then just ignore him  How can he be a detriment to this case?  He can't.  He stated on CNN yesterday that when he saw that footage he immediately called Nick Savage of the FBI and they confiscated Hoover's phone, still pictures and camera.  They evidently didn't know about it till then....so did LP help or not?

This is my opinion, and mine alone.  Everyone is entitled to their own.  We just need to be working off the same facts.  Thanks, Bev
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1351 on: January 02, 2009, 03:11:10 PM »

I was just reading CA's mothers transript to the police.

She said that after the nursing home visit, CA and Caylee went to her house and had chilli...    That's so sad, that was probably Caylee's last meal.

She said that CA talked to KC everyday, but later in the transcript, she said when CA wasn't hearing from KC...that she went home from the nursing home one day and had a long message of jibberish of a childs voice.  Then it happened again a few days later.  If CA talked to KC everyday, why would shirley say, "during the time CA wasn't hearing from KC"... I think she slipped up. 

Shirley said that CA took a weeks vaca and was supposed to visit w/mother in law and go to beach... but hung around each day cause KC said she was bringing Caylee by..  another week or two would go by and CA would take more vaca time for the same reason..never went anywhere, and did work in her yard. 

If Shirley asked CA anything about the problems with KC....CA would get to upset to talk about it... 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: January 02, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »

I now believe KC killed her deliberately and in that house. An accident is not even remotely possible.  I believe she beat her unconscious and most likely broke her neck at the time. I now believe they had been "keeping an eye" on the body to make sure all evidence was gone before someone "found" it. If she broke her neck the head would be detached from the spinal column after the tissue break down and evidently that is the case now.

I did at first, but now I don't. She went into a raging fit and I believe killed her on the spot without thinking twice about it.  I believe was doing meth or something like it and went into a meth and/or crack rage. I know many of her friends said she did not do drugs, but I don't believe it, and I believe it will eventually come out.

With her age (moreso her lack of maturity), and caring only about herself and her own wants and needs, I think it's very likely she could have gone off on Caylee like that, even if she were not on drugs.  People snap.  She obviously was detached from Caylee in many ways, and she obviously hated the fact her mom seemed to only care about Caylee, and not herself.  If there were an argument, and Cindy tried to strangle her, damn straight Casey could have been pi$$ed off enough to snap. Especially if Caylee was upset and crying and Casey wasn't able to calm her down.  Casey probably blamed her mom and Caylee for everything going wrong in her life. Taking off would have been the easy way to get away from Cindy, but killing Caylee would have been (in her mind) the only way to get away from Caylee.  (If she would have left Caylee with Cindy, she would have had to admit she sucked as a mother. That her mom was right all along.. I don't think she could have allowed that).

I agree.........it may not about drugs at all, but one of the things I noticed was she got very little sleep. She was up all hours of the night talking and texting, then up all day, so she was using something which I have always suspected to be meth. or crack. Both are cheap, flow like water in clubs and the symptoms of their use parallel exactly with her personality trails the last year.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: January 02, 2009, 03:11:32 PM »

I don't think any men are doing the abusing in the A family.  George is scared sh**less of Cindy, and she's got him by the short and curlies!

Lisa

What's he scared of, that she'll quit her job and stop supporting him? If she were the abuser, she already would have done so years ago.

She wouldn't be the one supporting him and letting him get away with gambling away her retirement money and her whole income. Don't be fooled by George. When he talks about Cindy he makes it sound like everything he does is for her, but he's actually saying, "everything is really Cindy's fault." And people believe it because he's attractive for his age and sounds sincere. He has no feelings for her and no interest in his family at all, and this shows in the photos and in their past history.

We know he cheats on her, we know that when he got his workman's comp he didn't pay back $ he'd taken from her account, nor did he use any of it to help Caylee or either of their kids. He left. Then he came back because he was out of money. And for some reason she took him back. Why? 

It's Cindy, not George, who has weird bruises, takes some kind of weird drugs or painkillers for god knows what, and who went to a counselor. The victim goes into counseling, not the perpetrator, because the victim wants to know how to not be so unhappy, maybe get him to stop abusing her so much...We've seen George's temper. We know he abused his father. Don't tell me he's the one scared of Cindy. A guy who throws his boss/Dad through a window isn't going to take abuse from his little 5'2" wife lying down.

We've seen Cindy leading George around and he seemingly agree to that, for whatever reason.  Yet we've also seen George's temper, as with the protestors, the media, and those who set up cameras in his yard.  It seems to me that at times George and Cindy take turns being the big, bad boss in that family, although George does seem to back down to Cindy much of the time.  My point is, George has shown an anger, rage actually.  We don't know *for certain* that George has physically abused his father, altho we do have it on good authority that he did.  Even tho he appears much of the time to be following Cindy around like a lil puppy, I think he's very capable of uncontrolled rage.  Sometimes this happens with folks who are squashed into their corners time after time, who allow that feeling powerless, at some point they just may come flying out with both barrels cocked, and everyone near best take cover.

That right there shows he doesn't abuse her.  I was in an abusive relationship for over 6 years.  Trust me, when you fear getting beaten, you don't upstage the abuser.  George's rage comes from his lack of control and lack of power.  He is a whipped man!

Lisa

Not all women are that afraid of an abuser all the time. Many will stand up occasionally and when they do the "serial abuser" will hurt them in places which can't be seen. They get smarter with age and don't hit where it leaves a visible mark.

I see him as a violent man, and it very well may get KC the story she needs for trial.

ITA, turbo. I was abused by a man who in the end, threw me from a moving car, broke my jaw and my hip. I got daily beatings, for about three years. He wouldn't work, and any mention of that fact, on any level, or any perceived reference to it, got me a punch in the stomach. But he deferred to me in public. He appeared to put me on a pedestal. In public, with people around, I was sort of the boss. So I don't think it means anything that George seems somewhat deferential. A lot of men step back and let the woman deal with people, because they don't want to be bothered. It's not being whipped, it's just not being interested.

It's true that as abusers get older they hit less visible places, and I remember Cindy could not seem to sit in that chair at the police station. At the time I watched I thought her fidgeting seemed so random, not really a sign of lying, because it didn't seem to have anything to do with the conversation at all. She also sat strangely. It annoyed me because there was no rhyme or reason to it. Maybe she just couldn't sit comfortably because she was bruised under those shorts and that very loose t-shirt?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1354 on: January 02, 2009, 03:13:13 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I would just like to say something about the incest controversy.

I do not believe George molested Casey. Lee possibly, but I rather doubt it.

I think Casey lives/lived in a fantasy world. She is a liar. She told Jesse the incest story to get ATTENTION. Do we know in what context and setting this was told? Was she fighting with Lee at the time she told Jesse. Liars will lie to make a person feel sorry for them, to make the person they are telling HATE whomever the lie was about. Liars will like about anything to make themselves look good and the person they are lying about look horrible. JMO Peace out JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: January 02, 2009, 03:13:34 PM »

I live in an area with raccoons, possums, etc.  Room mate takes all the leftovers out to stump for the animals.  None of the bones are ever left, they tend to take them back to where they live.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: January 02, 2009, 03:13:44 PM »

JJ~ I know you think he's sexy, but IMO he is getting in the way of the investigation, why does he think he has the right to interview Kronk , that should be left to LE and FBI, I don't think LE even wants him involved, but answer this.......why in the hell did he offer money to the meter reader because he had the fortitude to go into the palmetto's and look, then accuse him of being part of the daisy chain, then just this week when he hears Nejame (who actually called Kronk's atty to make the offer) offers a reward, then LP has to jump in again and throw a monkey wrench into the investigation. LE and FBI should interview Kronk, and not a bounty hunter. He's has had way to many theories and IMO and by his own words is a media whore.

No nanner throwing as I know you love him, but I have problems with him contributing to the confusion that God forbid should turn into reasonable doubt.
LP is doing his job. LE is doing their job. LE has no grounds to investigate Kronk. Unless something of interest pops up. LE cannot make things of interest pop up. Know what I mean?

Yes, LP is sexy but my boyfriend is way hotter so I won't be stealing the bounty hunter anytime soon. I like LP in the media, he's interesting and professional. His style is old school and he knows how LE and FBI work.

How is LP doing his job? He is a bounty hunter! IMO he is mudding the waters.  He may be interesting, but professional???  I don't see him going on NG and other shows spouting off as being professional. I don't dislike him,,,,but since he said he was doing this as vengeance against casey for making a fool of him, I feel he is no asset to the case at all. Had he said he was doing this for Caylee I might be more tolerant. He even admitted his little adventure at the Little Econ was a fiasco. He trashed Tim and TES, He certainly doesn't rank high in my book and I am sure I am not alone in feeling this way.

LP has not EVER said or done ANYTHING disrespectful of Tim nor TES.  You have this backwards. 

IMO LP has always been about finding Caylee.  When he first bailed Casey out, LP stated that he was doing it because he thought when she got out of jail that she would point the way to find Caylee.  I really think that he thought she had given a live child to someone to punish Cindy.  Then when she wouldn't cooperate, he came to the realization that indeed Caylee was deceased, like most of us.  It was then that he was able to "see" the dynamics of this family and how they were "covering" for Casey.   This is when he became a thorn in all their sides.  If you are distracted by what LP says and does, then just ignore him  How can he be a detriment to this case?  He can't.  He stated on CNN yesterday that when he saw that footage he immediately called Nick Savage of the FBI and they confiscated Hoover's phone, still pictures and camera.  They evidently didn't know about it till then....so did LP help or not?

This is my opinion, and mine alone.  Everyone is entitled to their own.  We just need to be working off the same facts.  Thanks, Bev

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: January 02, 2009, 03:14:06 PM »

Personally, I don't think there was abuse or incest in the Ant's house.  I think KC was always a spoiled rotten brat that was always the center of attention.  When Caylee was born, much of the attention that had always been bestowed on KC was shifted to Caylee. I'm a grandmother and I know how easy it is to go nuts over the grandchildren and sometimes forget how important their parents are.  Most adult children love for their children to get attention from the grandparents....but most adult children are "normal."  In addition to suddenly being overlooked by her parents, she suddenly had responsibilities that she had never had before.  She couldn't come and go at will and Caylee was now the center of attention.  Caylee never wanted to even admit she was pregnant, much less have the responsibility of raising a baby.  But...CA, at her age, probably felt the overwhelming urge to have a baby in the house once again and insisted KC keep the baby.  CA wanted to be not a grandmother, but a mother to Caylee.  KC was shoved even further back on the burner and just couldn't handle it.  I'm sure there were times that CA would refuse to watch Caylee, as she wanted to keep KC home.  So...KC saw ridding herself of Caylee as the way out of all of her problems.  She would be the center of attention again....of not only her parents but of all the guys.  No baby....no issues.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: January 02, 2009, 03:14:49 PM »

LP has not EVER said or done ANYTHING disrespectful of Tim nor TES.  You have this backwards.  

IMO LP has always been about finding Caylee.  When he first bailed Casey out, LP stated that he was doing it because he thought when she got out of jail that she would point the way to find Caylee.  I really think that he thought she had given a live child to someone to punish Cindy.  Then when she wouldn't cooperate, he came to the realization that indeed Caylee was deceased, like most of us.  It was then that he was able to "see" the dynamics of this family and how they were "covering" for Casey.   This is when he became a thorn in all their sides.  If you are distracted by what LP says and does, then just ignore him  How can he be a detriment to this case?  He can't.  He stated on CNN yesterday that when he saw that footage he immediately called Nick Savage of the FBI and they confiscated Hoover's phone, still pictures and camera.  They evidently didn't know about it till then....so did LP help or not?

This is my opinion, and mine alone.  Everyone is entitled to their own.  We just need to be working off the same facts.  Thanks, Bev

I totally agree with you Bev and I don't believe this case would be anywhere close to where it is today without LP's help.  I believe when it is all over, he will have contributed much more than anyone realizes now.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: January 02, 2009, 03:16:25 PM »

I live in an area with raccoons, possums, etc.  Room mate takes all the leftovers out to stump for the animals.  None of the bones are ever left, they tend to take them back to where they live.

Exactly, and the larger animals eat the bones. There is just something funky about those scattered little bones to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.